Page 287 of 329 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,610 of 9847
    themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    77kg, 30 years old, 5ft 11.

feeling a bit discouraged as lockdown keeps ****ing up my routine, I planned to get to about 10% BF (I did) and bulk up but looks like i have just gained mostly fat and a tad of muscle.

there are pics in my bodyspace showing progress over the last 2 or so years.

I am thinking of cutting back down to 10% once all of this crap is over and starting my bulk journey again depending on my current BF level here..
    Attached Images
    Last edited by themorganator4; 12-24-2020 at 06:56 AM.

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looking for a new stat for my bodyspace..what do we think? -- 37yrs , 5.11" tall - 238 lbs
    Attached Images

kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    You should gain some weight. Hard to tell cause low lbm. Maybe 17ish. Great job on fat loss!

Bit confused on "low lbm" seeing as that is a measurement of my bones/blood/organs/water/etc and not just muscle. I assume you mean specifically low muscle mass? I'm training to box and muay thai so adding weight and mass would not be ideal but could you elaborate on specifically why you think I should. Also should specify that I'm trying to cut until I can see abs mostly. Quite happy with my strength progress at 2 months in and strength level places me at the high end of novice/intermediate for the major lifts. For example- ~340 is a 1RM for my weight on deadlift and I just did a 6x4 of 260 on Tuesday with my trainer on literally my 3rd deadlift session of my life.

much appreciated on the bf estimate and merry christmas!

desa192 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    211.8 pounds - 6ft 4
    Whats my bodyfat?
    Attached Images

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kgriffith720 View Post
    Bit confused on "low lbm" seeing as that is a measurement of my bones/blood/organs/water/etc and not just muscle. I assume you mean specifically low muscle mass? I'm training to box and muay thai so adding weight and mass would not be ideal but could you elaborate on specifically why you think I should. Also should specify that I'm trying to cut until I can see abs mostly. Quite happy with my strength progress at 2 months in and strength level places me at the high end of novice/intermediate for the major lifts. For example- ~340 is a 1RM for my weight on deadlift and I just did a 6x4 of 260 on Tuesday with my trainer on literally my 3rd deadlift session of my life.

much appreciated on the bf estimate and merry christmas!
    LBM is muscle mass when we are talking around bf%

You won't see "abs" unless you cut another 10-15lbs, and honestly I don't think that would do you any justice, you have to build them just like any other muscle, if you want to get into deadlift discussion then post a form video, because it is incredibly easy to pull that with bad form and no hate on your trainer, but a lot of trainers don't know proper deadlift form, nonetheless I'm proud of you.

I highly recommend you start gaining muscle, as it will contribute to your strength and power when it comes to your muay thai as well has give you a more well developed core and overall body. I know it sucks to hear but we don't lie to people or sugar coat it. I used to be over 25% and I came here and people told me that and I cut for the first time, went down to 18% but felt great and it opened my eyes to the truth. We need an objective opinion, we can't depend on our own judgement.

My recent cut I went from 15ish to 9% and only because I listened to the bros on the forums instead of myself.

You are seriously wasting your time if you continue to hunt abs.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by themorganator4 View Post
    77kg, 30 years old, 5ft 11.

feeling a bit discouraged as lockdown keeps ****ing up my routine, I planned to get to about 10% BF (I did) and bulk up but looks like i have just gained mostly fat and a tad of muscle.

there are pics in my bodyspace showing progress over the last 2 or so years.

I am thinking of cutting back down to 10% once all of this crap is over and starting my bulk journey again depending on my current BF level here..
    15-16% good a good amount of mass, don't feel discouraged , though I would work on your anterior pelvic tilt, start doing some reverse hypers and glute focused exercises.

Originally Posted by desa192 View Post
    211.8 pounds - 6ft 4
    Whats my bodyfat?
    13-14%, I wouldn't continue to cut if I were you.

Originally Posted by RandyMcFlab View Post
    looking for a new stat for my bodyspace..what do we think? -- 37yrs , 5.11" tall - 238 lbs
    It is too high to really give an accurate number, well over 25%... Keep going! Don't give up!
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by desa192 View Post
    211.8 pounds - 6ft 4
    Whats my bodyfat?
    Looks around 17% to me
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Looks around 17% to me
    I could put him at 15-17% I don't know why I said 13-14% taking a closer look, maybe I was responding to wrong person, he still has a softer look.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I could put him at 15-17% I don't know why I said 13-14% taking a closer look, maybe I was responding to wrong person, he still has a softer look.
    In general we’re forced to use abs as a proxy for leanness because it’s the most consistent abdominal marker of fat storage for men.

I generally look at it like this:

10% = all abs visible, oblique separation, vascularity coming through, skin appears thin but not ‘dry’

12-13% = all abs visible, some vague oblique outline, vascularity lacking, a thin film of fat blocks some of the deeper ab insertions

15% = most all abs visible but without much depth, a film of ‘softness’ / fat obviously covering most of the deeper ab insertions, oblique separation unlikely.

16-17% = abs quite blurry but likely can still see a vague outline of 2-4 abs, no veins, no oblique separation, likely a small lower ab fat ‘bump’... still niceably fit.

18-20% = abs essentially gone, with perhaps a single line of separation down the center abdomen. No veins, no oblique separation, noticeably ‘soft’ but still no major gut protrusion... likely some ‘plumping’ of love handles and some on lower abdomen.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 12-24-2020 at 06:34 PM.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It is too high to really give an accurate number, well over 25%... Keep going! Don't give up!
    Damn didnt think of that! my last one was estimated to be 43% and started at 55% so if its under 40% then its an improvement. Thanks though 2021 i hope i will make it to 25%
    Last edited by RandyMcFlab; 12-25-2020 at 02:27 AM.

HelliosOfWar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Bf %

Sup guys, already posted i think 2 weeks ago.. Had me around 16-17%.. I increased my deficit & activity to about 2hr's per day with 1 rest day per week.

My body fat distribution is making me go crazy.. I literally just feel skin on my ribs & my back is pretty lean but yet my lower belly still seems to hold on :/ Imma put one pic from 2 years ago when i was 130lb at 5'11, i still had belly..
    Attached Images

JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Just curious how lean do you think Sonny Liston was at 212lbs?

kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgriffith720 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You won't see "abs" unless you cut another 10-15lbs, and honestly I don't think that would do you any justice, you have to build them just like any other muscle, if you want to get into deadlift discussion then post a form video, because it is incredibly easy to pull that with bad form and no hate on your trainer, but a lot of trainers don't know proper deadlift form, nonetheless I'm proud of you.

I highly recommend you start gaining muscle, as it will contribute to your strength and power when it comes to your muay thai as well has give you a more well developed core and overall body. I know it sucks to hear but we don't lie to people or sugar coat it. I used to be over 25% and I came here and people told me that and I cut for the first time, went down to 18% but felt great and it opened my eyes to the truth. We need an objective opinion, we can't depend on our own judgement.

My recent cut I went from 15ish to 9% and only because I listened to the bros on the forums instead of myself.

I never said I was "hunting abs". And no I need to lose another 10-15 lbs of fat. Not just another 10 lbs. Perhaps you should spend less time making assumptions (especially about everyone else's inferiority). Having abs is a goal that is part of my fitness. I am not lacking in strength just because you think my muscles aren't the size you want them to be. I have a trainer that I lift with every single week on top of 5 days a week of boxing MT and MMA training.

It's also counterintuitive to say don't listen to gym bros on the forum and then try to judge my form on a deadlift and demand a video of it (and also assert that you are an expert in form). I have a world record holding lifter that runs my training program and monitors my form on everything. I am certainly not wasting my time by doing things correctly and focusing on MY goals and not yours. I will gladly focus on "gaining muscle" as you put it (even though that's something I'm literally already doing) once I actually have cut the fat off. There is absolutely zero value in gaining muscle weight if I am still carrying more fat than I intend to have so I will gladly continue to recomp.

You also seem to be under the impression my core is underdeveloped. I know for a fact it is not as I train it directly or indirectly EVERY SINGLE DAY and regularly outperform professional boxers with 30+ fights when we do core work. Maybe it would have made you feel better if I had worked out and flexed for the photos lol. I have a distinct layer of FAT on my abs/hips and gut because it is where I store the majority of my fat.

Also no, definitions do not change just because you choose to use them differently. LBM is LBM and muscle mass is muscle mass. It's ironic to try and discredit someone's work only to end your sentence with "but I'm proud of you" as if you are talking to a child. Doesn't make a difference to me if you are proud of me or not since nothing I am doing is for anyone else.

I'd also let you know your opinion is very much FAR from objective. I could easily return the favor and look at you and say "you have low muscle mass" because you have tiny legs. But I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it's because you didn't want big legs. Crazy right. (which by the numbers I have more lbm by a solid ~10 lbs than you do at only 2 inches taller than you lifting for only 2 months)
    Your posts here aren't even consistent. I.E. themorgantor has a good amount of mass even though he has literally tiny ass legs. Seems you think muscle only exists in someone's chest and shoulders. It's also front only so you literally cannot accurately gauge his level of mass which also appears to have taken the dude an entire 1.5 years to acquire. (and in yours it's been like 5)

Anyways so I will definitely ignore the forum gym bros input since I was only here for a BF estimate in the first place. I forgot how combative and self-absorbed the comments here can be. peace out dudes.

sup guys back for an update been almost 2 months since my first bf check so I figured I'd see where I was at going into Christmas! Uploaded progress photos to my bodyspace rn.

thanks as always. forgot to say I was ~193 when I started and weighed in at 183 this morning
    16% seems like a reasonable estimate
    Last edited by AdamWW; 12-25-2020 at 09:13 AM.

JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000)
    16% seems like a reasonable estimate
    Can you do an estimate on the pics I posted above?

Originally Posted by JustCallMeJonny View Post
    Can you do an estimate on the pics I posted above?
    You're posting pictures of other people...

You're posting pictures of other people...
    Was just curious that’s all

Was just curious that’s all
    Not even sure what pictures you're referring to now

Not even sure what pictures you're referring to now
    Sonny Liston in his prime at 212lbs

Sonny Liston in his prime at 212lbs
    Is trolling really that entertaining to u?

Bro post a picture if you want feedback im not gunna do a bunch of searching for u
    It’s on the previous page right before the angry wall of text that guy posted

It’s on the previous page right before the angry wall of text that guy posted
    Repost it then because I don't see anything

Just curious how lean do you think Sonny Liston was at 212lbs?

Here

Here
    The first picture is a drawing... and you can’t even see his stomach...

Second picture, I dunno, maybe 16%

I'd also let you know your opinion is very much FAR from objective. I could easily return the favor and look at you and say "you have low muscle mass" because you have tiny legs. But I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it's because you didn't want big legs. Crazy right. (which by the numbers I have more lbm by a solid ~10 lbs than you do at only 2 inches taller than you lifting for only 2 months)
    Your posts here aren't even consistent. I.E. themorgantor has a good amount of mass even though he has literally tiny ass legs. Seems you think muscle only exists in someone's chest and shoulders. It's also front only so you literally cannot accurately gauge his level of mass which also appears to have taken the dude an entire 1.5 years to acquire. (and in yours it's been like 5)

Anyways so I will definitely ignore the forum gym bros input since I was only here for a BF estimate in the first place. I forgot how combative and self-absorbed the comments here can be. peace out dudes.
    Ouch somebody can't take criticism. Don't ask for an opinion if you can't handle it.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

sokaman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A frank assessment of my bf please!

Please could you give me a frank objective assessment of my BF%

TIA
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by sokaman View Post
    Please could you give me a frank objective assessment of my BF%

TIA
    About 19-20% considering it looks like you have loose skin.

I take it you probably lost a lot of weight, good job!

sokaman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    About 19-20% considering it looks like you have loose skin.

I take it you probably lost a lot of weight, good job!
    Thanks a lot! Appreciate it. The loose skin is age and yes losing weight

spidermick is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Guess my BF% Please!

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 141
    Waist: 27"

I lost 25 pounds this year and lost about 4 inches around the waist. I'm in a reverse diet right now, weight is creeping up a bit (my lowest was 134 before I started the reverse) due to inconsistency. Just curious what my BF% might be as I head into maintenance. Probably going to cut again at some point in 2021, but not sure when. Pics attached, I am relaxed and not flexing at all.
    Attached Images

Page 287 of 329 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 ... LastLast