Page 3 of 329 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JJsevens View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you calculate what bf% you want to get to in pounds? For example Tucane gave me an estimate of 20% bf:

215x20%= 43 pounds
    If I want to get down to 10%bf I'd have to lose 21.5lbs??

I'd weigh 193.5lbs.....is that correct?
    It's not a stupid question, but it's more of a complex one... as we lose waterweight along with fat. Due to that we tend to estimate end points wrong (as in goal weight or timeframe).

Besides that, your math is correct.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tuck91 View Post
    Posting a better picture this time around,

5"11
    153lbs.
    25 yrs of age

I cut out all junk food & lost 7 pounds in the last two months, should I incorporate more carbs to bulk up more, or stay lean & just eat healthy? Can you gain muscle on or at maintenance /small surplus. At what point does your surplus get stored as fat?
    I'd say 13-14%BF.

Broad answer incoming...

Feel free to do as your heart desires, as in reality there is no correct answer.

I can tell you this, based on where you are right now:

You will likely lose some lean mass on a deficit and you will likely gain some fat at a surplus, these are inevitable.

Stay close to maintenance no matter which you choose, work hard and enjoy your progress:-)

" As mind ~ as matter "

Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tucane View Post
    I'd say 13-14%BF.

Broad answer incoming...

Feel free to do as your heart desires, as in reality there is no correct answer.

I can tell you this, based on where you are right now:

You will likely lose some lean mass on a deficit and you will likely gain some fat at a surplus, these are inevitable.

Stay close to maintenance no matter which you choose, work hard and enjoy your progress:-)
    I can live with that, I am happier with how I look now compared to 20% Bf before. I hope I can gain muscle at caloric maintenance maybe a small surplus on hard lifting days.

captaincrime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Estimate my body fat please

Height: 5"10

Weight: 186 lbs

Been lifting from about a year.

Flexed in the pics.

PR:
    Bench : 195lb
    Deadlift : 325 lbs
    Pullups: 12-15

body-min.jpg

Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by captaincrime View Post
    Height: 5"10

Weight: 186 lbs

Been lifting from about a year.

Flexed in the pics.

PR:
    Bench : 195lb
    Deadlift : 325 lbs
    Pullups: 12-15

Attachment 8590221
    Approx 18%

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I cut out all junk food & lost 7 pounds in the last two months, should I incorporate more carbs to bulk up more, or stay lean & just eat healthy? Can you gain muscle on or at maintenance /small surplus. At what point does your surplus get stored as fat?
    I can live with that, I am happier with how I look now compared to 20% Bf before. I hope I can gain muscle at caloric maintenance maybe a small surplus on hard lifting days.
    Low teens BF. Question has been asked and answered about 100,000 times in the LF and Nutrition forums. Use the advanced search function. Your plan to avoid fat gain tends to support avoiding muscle gain as well, and your belief in mystical macro allotment, or healthy eating to avoid fat gain is absurd. Most people who want to add 10 pounds of muscle at 13% BF have to gain at least 12-15 pounds, and they do gain fat. The only way to avoid fat gain is to avoid weight gain. And it is extraordinarily unlikely to gain 10 pounds of muscle treading water on the scale starting in the low teens of body fat at 153 pounds.

Using a reasonable surplus over a long period, and progressing in training minimizes excess fat gain. Are you an advanced lifter with 10 years under the bar? If not staying the same is not typically the best goal if you want to grow. Supporting growth is generally needed.

Originally Posted by JJsevens View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you calculate what bf% you want to get to in pounds? For example Tucane gave me an estimate of 20% bf:

215x20%= 43 pounds
    If I want to get down to 10%bf I'd have to lose 21.5lbs??

I'd weigh 193.5lbs.....is that correct?
    193.5/21.5 = about 11% BF. Problem is most people lose lean mass which includes more than just muscle. And it's very easy to underestimate visceral fat. BF estimates in this thread are a ballpark. One might need to get to a significantly lower overall weight depending on variables. Projecting end points is challenging even for experienced trainees, and dieters. Other than very rough estimates it's mostly a waste of time.

But I did not see a 20% estimate for you from anyone in this thread. I thought Tucane said low teens?
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 03-11-2017 at 04:11 AM.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

jakecannon2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I appreciate any feedback. Been working pretty hard over the last several months.

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 177

Trying to figure out how much more to cut or should I start bulking? Again, thank you!!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    But I did not see a 20% estimate for you from anyone in this thread. I thought Tucane said low teens?
    You estimated his current as ≈20%BF:-)

He also asked for estimate on an older pic where he was about 13%BF imo.

" As mind ~ as matter "

Originally Posted by jakecannon2013 View Post
    I appreciate any feedback. Been working pretty hard over the last several months.

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 177

Trying to figure out how much more to cut or should I start bulking? Again, thank you!!
    Great work!

Currently you reside around 16%BF.

I'd cut down for summer, but that's me. Do what's best for you, goals and preferences.

" As mind ~ as matter "

Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Low teens BF. Question has been asked and answered about 100,000 times in the LF and Nutrition forums. Use the advanced search function. Your plan to avoid fat gain tends to support avoiding muscle gain as well, and your belief in mystical macro allotment, or healthy eating to avoid fat gain is absurd. Most people who want to add 10 pounds of muscle at 13% BF have to gain at least 12-15 pounds, and they do gain fat. The only way to avoid fat gain is to avoid weight gain. And it is extraordinarily unlikely to gain 10 pounds of muscle treading water on the scale starting in the low teens of body fat at 153 pounds.

Using a reasonable surplus over a long period, and progressing in training minimizes excess fat gain. Are you an advanced lifter with 10 years under the bar? If not staying the same is not typically the best goal if you want to grow. Supporting growth is generally needed.

193.5/21.5 = about 11% BF. Problem is most people lose lean mass which includes more than just muscle. And it's very easy to underestimate visceral fat. BF estimates in this thread are a ballpark. One might need to get to a significantly lower overall weight depending on variables. Projecting end points is challenging even for experienced trainees, and dieters. Other than very rough estimates it's mostly a waste of time.

I have only been lifting for a little over a year. When I started I was pure skinny fat at 5'11 141lbs with a 18-20% BF. One year later I am 153lbs with a 13-14% BF. I probably added 7-8lbs of lean muscle in a year. & gained about the same in fat, but I cut most of the fat to get back down to that 153 ( I was hovering at 160 in Januarary)

Im content now & in much better shape then whan I started I just want to stay lean & slowly add some muscle. if it takes longer while staying lean to do it so be it.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im content now & in much better shape then whan I started I just want to stay lean & slowly add some muscle. if it takes longer while staying lean to do it so be it.
    We all have our own goals, and you have to do you for sure. A lot of guys have good luck in the 1-2 pounds a month gain rate. If you like 1 pound a month (or whatever) nothing wrong with that at all.

GJM
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

DannyK93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I really appreciate any feedback. I decide to go back to the GYM after 2 years.
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 190lbs

Here is my pics: ht tp://imgur.com/a/JjPPz (Remove the space please since I cannot post link)

I'd like to ask whether I need cut or bulk.
    If I need to cut, here is my plan for diet (after I used all the tools in here):

1970 calories/day
    150g protein
    75g fat
    172g carbohydrate

Is it good?

Thank you and sorry for my English.

Originally Posted by DannyK93 View Post
    I really appreciate any feedback. I decide to go back to the GYM after 2 years.
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 190lbs

Here is my pics: ht tp://imgur.com/a/JjPPz (Remove the space please since I cannot post link)

I'd like to ask whether I need cut or bulk.
    If I need to cut, here is my plan for diet (after I used all the tools in here):

1970 calories/day
    150g protein
    75g fat
    172g carbohydrate

Is it good?

Thank you and sorry for my English.
    Good to hear that you are back at the gym!

You do need to cut, imo atleast. Try the calories and macros you listed for a full month. If you lose on average 1-2 lbs/week, it's at a good pace.

Oh right, since we are in this thread; ≈25%BF.

" As mind ~ as matter "

34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking for a little advice on my next steps.

Current Stats:
    Height: 6’1
    Weight: 200lbs
    BF: ~15%? (Pics attached).

Been lifting for around 2 years, starting from a point of being 250lbs/30%+ bf, with various phases of cutting, bulking and recomping, and I’ve generally become more effective as I’ve learned more about nutrition and training – though I’m far from an expert!

My longer term goal is to be somewhere around 210-215, 12% Bf. I’m currently cutting on around 2300 calories a day, on average. Losing around 1lb per week (for the last 12 weeks) and my lifts are either maintaining or increasing very slightly. At some point I’ll start my next bulking cycle but my question relates to the impact of fat/muscle partitioning, in relation to starting BF%. I’m aware that a more favourable rate of muscle partitioning occurs the leaner you are, but if/when I start my next slow bulk at a rate of 1-2lb per month, is the ratio of muscle to fat gain likely to be significantly different if starting from 12% as opposed to 15%? Have there been any studies on this?

Trying to assess the right time to start my next bulk. I’m leaning towards the idea of cutting another 8-10lbs, which would probably put me nearer to 12%, then slow bulking up to 215-220 over a 2 year period before a ‘final’ cut. I’m in no rush to bulk, but psychologically I’m starting to tire a bit from being on a cut. I may just eat at maintenance for a couple of weeks and then re-start the cut.

Appreciate that everyone has their own goals and preferences but as per my question above, would it be significantly more optimal to continue cutting before bulking? Or would I be likely to see a comparable rate of muscle/fat gain starting from where I am?

Appreciate any advice on the ‘best’ route to where I want to get to, from those more experienced.
    Attached Images

Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Estimate me please

I'm 5ft 9 and weigh 160lb

Originally Posted by 34AndyUK View Post
    Looking for a little advice on my next steps.

Current Stats:
    Height: 6’1
    Weight: 200lbs
    BF: ~15%? (Pics attached).

Been lifting for around 2 years, starting from a point of being 250lbs/30%+ bf, with various phases of cutting, bulking and recomping, and I’ve generally become more effective as I’ve learned more about nutrition and training – though I’m far from an expert!

My longer term goal is to be somewhere around 210-215, 12% Bf. I’m currently cutting on around 2300 calories a day, on average. Losing around 1lb per week (for the last 12 weeks) and my lifts are either maintaining or increasing very slightly. At some point I’ll start my next bulking cycle but my question relates to the impact of fat/muscle partitioning, in relation to starting BF%. I’m aware that a more favourable rate of muscle partitioning occurs the leaner you are, but if/when I start my next slow bulk at a rate of 1-2lb per month, is the ratio of muscle to fat gain likely to be significantly different if starting from 12% as opposed to 15%? Have there been any studies on this?

Trying to assess the right time to start my next bulk. I’m leaning towards the idea of cutting another 8-10lbs, which would probably put me nearer to 12%, then slow bulking up to 215-220 over a 2 year period before a ‘final’ cut. I’m in no rush to bulk, but psychologically I’m starting to tire a bit from being on a cut. I may just eat at maintenance for a couple of weeks and then re-start the cut.

Appreciate that everyone has their own goals and preferences but as per my question above, would it be significantly more optimal to continue cutting before bulking? Or would I be likely to see a comparable rate of muscle/fat gain starting from where I am?

Appreciate any advice on the ‘best’ route to where I want to get to, from those more experienced.
    I agree on you being around 15%BF.

In short: Cut further for better nutrient partitioning and for prolonging bulk. Make sure hormones (leptin) are stable before going for a surplus. Keep fat lower and carbs higher during said bulk to further skew nutrient partitioning the right way.

(trying to keep this thread clean) PM for specifics/explanations if you wish:-)

" As mind ~ as matter "

Originally Posted by Dippaa View Post
    Estimate me please

I'm 5ft 9 and weigh 160lb

I'd say in the realm ~ 21-22%BF.

" As mind ~ as matter "

Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dippaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Tucane! You do a great job in this thread, it's appreciated!

I've been dropping weight for some time now with a calorie defecit. Would I be best to introduce a good routine like the F5 and reach a calorie maintenance to continue dropping my body fat but keep my current weight ?

I don't want to keep dropping weight to just become skinny :/

Originally Posted by Dippaa View Post
    Thanks Tucane! You do a great job in this thread, it's appreciated!

I've been dropping weight for some time now with a calorie defecit. Would I be best to introduce a good routine like the F5 and reach a calorie maintenance to continue dropping my body fat but keep my current weight ?

I don't want to keep dropping weight to just become skinny :/
    I'm glad I can be of help:-)

If you haven't been lifting 'properly', stick to your current calories (for now atleast) and start lifting asap. Fierce 5 is solid from what I've heard.

" As mind ~ as matter "

NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'6
    153 pounds
    My pictures are on body space
    There's a two of them that are titled unflexed/ relaxed so
    Last edited by NattyNation; 03-13-2017 at 09:11 PM.
    Start Date: May 8th 2016

Height: 5'8/173cm
    Weight (Fasted): 188lbs/85kg

Maxes:
    Bench: 335lbs/147kg
    Squat: 385lbs/174kg
    Deadlift:425lbs/193kg
    Instagram: @chrisgarciafitness

Time2Sleep00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    166lbs 183 cm. Thanks
    Attached Images

34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 34AndyUK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tucane View Post
    I agree on you being around 15%BF.

In short: Cut further for better nutrient partitioning and for prolonging bulk. Make sure hormones (leptin) are stable before going for a surplus. Keep fat lower and carbs higher during said bulk to further skew nutrient partitioning the right way.

(trying to keep this thread clean) PM for specifics/explanations if you wish:-)
    Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please estimate my BF, photo attached. I'm 5'8, 159 lbs. My goal is to get to 154 lbs @ 11-13 % BF.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images

gettingfit928 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how much body fat do I have? I am 26 male, 5"10 and the scale fluctuates around 162-168lb with (light) cloth on, depending on when I weight myself.
    Attached Images

redoheterer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, I would like a BF% estimate and some advice. Right now I am 21 years old, 73kg(160lb) and 1.78m(5 feet 10 inches). My problem is that I have a big belly and I really want to cut this down. I eat 1800 kcal every day so I am at a deficit. My question is if this is the smart approach to cut this belly fat down because I am extremely unhappy with this belly. Before I want to add muscle I want this belly fat gone, but when I look at my arms I feel so skinny. My lifts have been improving in the gym really slowly. I am even prepared to cut down to 67kg (147lb). Should I keep cutting down?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by redoheterer; 03-14-2017 at 05:57 AM.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ay-nar, what happenedid?

I feel lost.

Why sooooo much change.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Ay-nar, what happenedid?
    Oh hai, MC. It's going to be OK.

Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    I feel lost.
    You just have to sub the LF chats, they unstuck it.

@ redoheater - BF% = Untrained. Main thing is to look into a weights program.

@ getting fit - BF% = Untrained. Main thing is to look into a weights program.

@maze BF% - under 20% over 15% hard to get closer. I could say 17.3% but there are people it's hard to estimate, sry.

@timetosleep - BF% = Untrained. Main thing is to look into a weights program.

@ dippa- what tucane said.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 03-14-2017 at 08:57 AM.

redoheterer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh hai, MC. It's going to be OK.

You just have to sub the LF chats, they unstuck it.

@ redoheater - BF% = Untrained. Main thing is to look into a weights program.

@ getting fit - BF% = Untrained. Main thing is to look into a weights program.

@maze BF% - under 20% over 15% hard to get closer. I could say 17.3% but there are people it's hard to estimate, sry.

@timetosleep - BF% = Untrained. Main thing is to look into a weights program.

@ dippa- what tucane said.
    I am into a weight program, I am currently on ICF for a couple months. However I eat too little to build muscle because I want to lose fat.

Originally Posted by redoheterer View Post
    I am into a weight program, I am currently on ICF for a couple months. However I eat too little to build muscle because I want to lose fat.
    Good deal. Consider start a thread asking for support in a main forum, nutrition, workout programs might be good options? You will get a lot of support. Consider starting a training journal here on the site. When people who just started training try to cut to low body fat they tend to undermine their training, and wind up underweight. If they try to bulk aggressively they tend to add too much fat. Impatience kills progress.

Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teussi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, been browsing BB.com for years and studying lots of usefull infos here. Now it was my time to register here!

What you guys think my bf % would be?

6'2
    170 lbs

I'v been cutting now for 6 weeks after my last bulk, and thinking about going to 10-11 % before starting another bulk. How far away? Now 13%?

And both pics is flexed.

Thanks!
    Attached Images