Page 237 of 329 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,110 of 9848
    jhoun90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all, I am too curious on my body fat percentage. I have a progress/updated photo of myself in my profile.
    I am currently at 139 lb standing at 5'6. Should I keep cutting (5 weeks now) or lean bulk?

I am also considering doing a 2 week maintenance/2 week deficit to change it up. Suggestions are welcome.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by huynhdat View Post
    Hi guys been cutting for 12 weeks now, just wondering an estimate for my current bodyfat, just abit confused how to go about it without being bias.

5'85
    Currently 175lbs
    Picture on the left is under an ab pump, picture on the right is no pump or workout

Thanks in advance.
    15-16%

Originally Posted by NatureProphet View Post
    Hi, What is my body fat percentage? Would this be around 16 percent?

I am 5'5" currently weight at 157 and got a decent amount of muscle, however, I lost a lot of strength in the past few months because I lost a lot of weight.
    A lose of 8lbs since you last request so around 19-20%.

Originally Posted by jhoun90 View Post
    Hi all, I am too curious on my body fat percentage. I have a progress/updated photo of myself in my profile.
    I am currently at 139 lb standing at 5'6. Should I keep cutting (5 weeks now) or lean bulk?

I am also considering doing a 2 week maintenance/2 week deficit to change it up. Suggestions are welcome.
    Around 14%. You could go a little lower if you wished probably max to 130lbs. Are you still currently losing weight if so then no need to go back to maintenance IMO. If you are happy with your leanness though you are perfectly fine to start bulking probably gaining around 1-1.5lbs a month would be a decent target.

jhoun90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post

Around 14%. You could go a little lower if you wished probably max to 130lbs. Are you still currently losing weight if so then no need to go back to maintenance IMO. If you are happy with your leanness though you are perfectly fine to start bulking probably gaining around 1-1.5lbs a month would be a decent target.

Thanks for the response. My main concern is based on my research. Many had said not to lean bulk unless an individual was less than 15% bf. I will take your 14% and possibly cut down to 135lb.

I'll give this "2 week carb cycle" a try and observe the results.

Quacharo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Body fat

Hello,
    Any helpful suggestions will be appreciated, re fat estimate, body symmetry, muscularity, body type.. I would love to tweak my physique

Current picture in my profile

I am 33 years old female, 171cm (5'7) 70kg (155)

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Quacharo View Post
    Hello,
    Any helpful suggestions will be appreciated, re fat estimate, body symmetry, muscularity, body type.. I would love to tweak my physique

Current picture in my profile

I am 33 years old female, 171cm (5'7) 70kg (155)
    I have you at 20-21%. You can start to see your core so you are within that bracket.

You are at the great stage to pick whatever direction you wish. If you aren't currently weight training then I recommend it (although you do have good structure so I imagine you are already training).

As for goals what do you want more? More muscle or less fat. You currently have good body shape with feminine curves it depends what your overall target and goal is.

GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GeofGolden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Estimate

Hi been bulking for 6 weeks and i would like a bodyfat % estimate. Sorry for the quality of the pics

https://m.imgur.com/a/FgYekhl

Im 5'7 155lbs
    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by GeofGolden; 11-27-2019 at 03:43 AM.

tleb96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have been involved in rugby over the past few years, thus my conditioning/bf has taken a hit. Thinking about cutting for the next few months, wanted to get some advice on my bf %.

5'11
    210 pounds
    imgur.com/a/nIqmTwR

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on this.

I’m 5’8”, hover around 150#.

Currently do primarily heavy compound lifts, w/ kettlebells and body weight exercises on the occasional off day. Was biking until October and May get back to it through winter.

See avi/ gallery for pics.
    Burn rubber, not your soul

gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey folks.

Since my last post in here back at the end of July, I have been on holiday and, of course, put some fat on. 3 weeks in Vietnam with no training and delicious food and since being home I have relaxed little with the diet and now I am feeling horrendous. Having a cold this week hasn't helped things as I ran out of energy quickly when training so just had to do singe body parts on Monday and Tuesday. I am going to try and get some cardio in today, although I am still not feeling 100% with regards to this cold.

I deliberately upped my calories to around or just over maintenance (which is IRO 2300) to try and do a little bulk as we can't be in a deficit forever, however I am not feeling too comfortable with it at the moment.Truth be told, I have been snacking a bit so taken it quite a bit over. Had most of last week off the gym as I was learning to surf for 3 days, although I guess that was exercise and being with a cold ain't helping but I need to get back on the better eating.

Most of the veins in my last upload photo are gone. Top 4 abs are still there or there abouts but noticeably fatter, as are the handles and lower back area (I carry it here more than at the front). The annoying thing? My girlfriend prefers me at the minute as she says my face was too thin at around 10%.

Seeing everyone else fat loss photos and progress is inspiring again so keep up the great work. Some great responses from @hardyboysare in here with regards to estimating people's body fat.

I have reluctantly uploaded a latest photo for another estimate if you don't mind and hopefully it will spur me into action again! Perhaps I could just continue to bulk over winter if I can get comfortable with the excess fat and then cut again in the new year?
    Last edited by gazmorton2000; 11-27-2019 at 06:37 AM.

AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutistTrigger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rhandall View Post
    damn gonna cut till 165 then.
    Bulk a little then cut. A little more mass would make you look leaner when you cut.

Originally Posted by GeofGolden View Post
    Hi been bulking for 6 weeks and i would like a bodyfat % estimate. Sorry for the quality of the pics

https://m.imgur.com/a/FgYekhl

Im 5'7 155lbs
    Thank you in advance
    A gain of 2lbs since your last request so I would put you at 18%

Originally Posted by tleb96 View Post
    Have been involved in rugby over the past few years, thus my conditioning/bf has taken a hit. Thinking about cutting for the next few months, wanted to get some advice on my bf %.

5'11
    210 pounds
    imgur.com/a/nIqmTwR
    Around 24%.

Originally Posted by Kylehero View Post
    In on this.

I’m 5’8”, hover around 150#.

Currently do primarily heavy compound lifts, w/ kettlebells and body weight exercises on the occasional off day. Was biking until October and May get back to it through winter.

See avi/ gallery for pics.
    Around 9% maybe a touch lower.

Originally Posted by gazmorton2000 View Post
    Hey folks.

Since my last post in here back at the end of July, I have been on holiday and, of course, put some fat on. 3 weeks in Vietnam with no training and delicious food and since being home I have relaxed little with the diet and now I am feeling horrendous. Having a cold this week hasn't helped things as I ran out of energy quickly when training so just had to do singe body parts on Monday and Tuesday. I am going to try and get some cardio in today, although I am still not feeling 100% with regards to this cold.

I deliberately upped my calories to around or just over maintenance (which is IRO 2300) to try and do a little bulk as we can't be in a deficit forever, however I am not feeling too comfortable with it at the moment.Truth be told, I have been snacking a bit so taken it quite a bit over. Had most of last week off the gym as I was learning to surf for 3 days, although I guess that was exercise and being with a cold ain't helping but I need to get back on the better eating.

Most of the veins in my last upload photo are gone. Top 4 abs are still there or there abouts but noticeably fatter, as are the handles and lower back area (I carry it here more than at the front). The annoying thing? My girlfriend prefers me at the minute as she says my face was too thin at around 10%.

Seeing everyone else fat loss photos and progress is inspiring again so keep up the great work. Some great responses from @hardyboysare in here with regards to estimating people's body fat.

I have reluctantly uploaded a latest photo for another estimate if you don't mind and hopefully it will spur me into action again! Perhaps I could just continue to bulk over winter if I can get comfortable with the excess fat and then cut again in the new year?
    Around 13% maybe a little bit lower. Your gf is correct you look better as you look bigger when you compare the pics but of course the decision is yours.

I see no need to cut just take weight gain slower at a rate of around 1-2lbs a month. A good portion of the weight gain you have added will probably be water weight and lack of muscle stimulus from not training for 3 weeks (the tone look, but not muscle loss).

tylerjunior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WEIGHT: 180
    HEIGHT: 5'9"

Pics attached but aren't the greatest.

Let me know your numbers. My guess is I'm around 14%!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by tylerjunior View Post
    WEIGHT: 180
    HEIGHT: 5'9"

Pics attached but aren't the greatest.

Let me know your numbers. My guess is I'm around 14%!
    I have you a bit higher at around 16%.

spilinga is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 5'7", 170lbs
    Not the greatest pics, also I have a bit of loose skin (used to weigh 304 at my worst) curious what % you guys would estimate I'm at.

Yes, I work out in a disgusting, unfinished basement filled with my son's toys. Sometimes I even listen to baby shark while lifting.
    Attached Images

I have you a bit higher at around 16%.
    oof, I was hoping I was a lil more leaner than that lol. thanks for the reply.

Originally Posted by spilinga View Post
    I'm 5'7", 170lbs
    Not the greatest pics, also I have a bit of loose skin (used to weigh 304 at my worst) curious what % you guys would estimate I'm at.

Yes, I work out in a disgusting, unfinished basement filled with my son's toys. Sometimes I even listen to baby shark while lifting.
    baby shark, lmao.. impressive quads dude.

gggjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gggjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gggjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gggjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gggjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gggjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gggjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gggjones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been on a slow bulk on/off over the last 12 months. I went from 170lb to 183lb @ 6ft 1.5in. How do you think my bf% has changed? And would you bulk or cut now? Thanks
    Attached Images
    Last edited by gggjones; 11-27-2019 at 11:58 PM. Reason: To add height 6ft 1.5in

gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gazmorton2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Around 13% maybe a little bit lower. Your gf is correct you look better as you look bigger when you compare the pics but of course the decision is yours.

I see no need to cut just take weight gain slower at a rate of around 1-2lbs a month. A good portion of the weight gain you have added will probably be water weight and lack of muscle stimulus from not training for 3 weeks (the tone look, but not muscle loss).
    Appreciated, thank you for taking the time and the positive words.

WerkInPr0gress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I have been working out for a few months consistently now, I started around 210 lbs I'm currently sitting at 194. I have been eating healthy in a small caloric deficit and have no idea what my bf% is so I would greatly value your opinions.

Weight: 194 Lbs
    Height: 6 foot
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by spilinga View Post
    I'm 5'7", 170lbs

Well if baby shark is the stimulus to build wheels like you have I better update my ipod.

About 13-14%

Originally Posted by gggjones View Post
    Been on a slow bulk on/off over the last 12 months. I went from 170lb to 183lb @ 6ft 1.5in. How do you think my bf% has changed? And would you bulk or cut now? Thanks
    Around 16%

Personally its winter so carry on bulking and you still have more mass to add before cutting.

Originally Posted by WerkInPr0gress View Post
    So I have been working out for a few months consistently now, I started around 210 lbs I'm currently sitting at 194. I have been eating healthy in a small caloric deficit and have no idea what my bf% is so I would greatly value your opinions.

Weight: 194 Lbs
    Height: 6 foot
    Around 19%

KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Age 27
    Height: 180cm / 5'11(?)
    Weight 87kg /192 morning weight

Tried some sketchy machine at the gym that said I was 17% BF, feel like it might be plausible?

Lost about 30kg since I was my heaviest, please estimate my current and before BF%.

Also, If you had to guess, what bodyweight do you think I need to reach to get below 10% BF?

Can't link photos but I uploaded on my profile.

Thank you in advance

Edit: Seems like I manged to attach one photo atleast.
    Attached Images

ImDanny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi there, I’d like to ask you if you could tell me my bf%?
    I’m 21yo, 5’9, 150lbs
    Photos are in my dashboard in progress photos.

(The progression might not be that big but I don’t go to the gym or anything, I just casually workout at home with body weight and dumbbells.
    In the summer 2017 I was around 195lbs and decided I should do something about it. At the end of 2018 I got to around 150lbs and for the past year I’ve been keeping it there.)

Also any suggestions how to lose lower belly fat?
    Thanks
    Last edited by ImDanny; 11-29-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Originally Posted by ImDanny View Post
    Hi there, I’d like to ask you if you could tell me my bf%?
    I’m 21yo, 5’9, 150lbs
    Photos are in my dashboard in progress photos.

(The progression might not be that big but I don’t go to the gym or anything, I just casually workout at home with body weight and dumbbells.
    In the summer 2017 I was around 195lbs and decided I should do something about it. At the end of 2018 I got to around 150lbs and for the past year I’ve been keeping it there.)

Also any suggestions how to lose lower belly fat?
    Thanks
    13%. Lose lower belly fat only keep losing weight the only way I am afraid. At some point though you will need to follow a decent weight training program or you will just look skinny this would be the best option as it will draw the eye away from the small amount of belly fat you have. Some of previous bf% requests are all the same and the weight loss is the same so no real change. If you aren't following a decent weight training program and progressively getting stronger you won't be improving.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1572837811

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1565280951

Originally Posted by KungBagarN View Post
    Age 27
    Height: 180cm / 5'11(?)
    Weight 87kg /192 morning weight

Tried some sketchy machine at the gym that said I was 17% BF, feel like it might be plausible?

Lost about 30kg since I was my heaviest, please estimate my current and before BF%.

Also, If you had to guess, what bodyweight do you think I need to reach to get below 10% BF?

Can't link photos but I uploaded on my profile.

Thank you in advance

Edit: Seems like I manged to attach one photo atleast.
    I would have you near there around 19%

I personally wouldn't go down as low as 10% without a bulking phase at some point but you are probably look at mid to low 70kg

themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Estimate please

Calipers say 9%,

75kg 6ft. Pics in body space (current progress pic)

I'm hoping to bulk soon but want to get to a low BF % before I do soon have a buffer so can bulk for longer

Any feedback on muscle loss is welcome I.e, expected or too much etc

Originally Posted by themorganator4 View Post
    Calipers say 9%,

75kg 6ft. Pics in body space (current progress pic)

I'm hoping to bulk soon but want to get to a low BF % before I do soon have a buffer so can bulk for longer

Any feedback on muscle loss is welcome I.e, expected or too much etc
    Not a great pic but I have you higher at around 11%.

As for muscle loss it happens when you get leaner which is why I generally advise not going too lean without either the adequate muscle mass to compensate for the loss or the mindset to accept you will look small in a shirt.

Personally I think you should bulk now.

danny287 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can I get an estimate for these 3 pics respectively? (Pics arent great) thank you

https :// imgur.com/a/IoU2Hzv

Originally Posted by danny287 View Post
    Can I get an estimate for these 3 pics respectively? (Pics arent great) thank you

https :// imgur.com/a/IoU2Hzv
    Top - 18-19%

Middle - 25-26%

Bottom - 14-15%

themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not a great pic but I have you higher at around 11%.

As for muscle loss it happens when you get leaner which is why I generally advise not going too lean without either the adequate muscle mass to compensate for the loss or the mindset to accept you will look small in a shirt.

Personally I think you should bulk now.

Ok thanks, there is a better one in my body space, in gallary, full length one where it is split in 2 (left pic is me at 20%, right pic is current wearing full length pants)

Page 237 of 329 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 ... LastLast