Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Well keep in mind you are asking for a very close BF tolerance without any pics of your legs.

Legit 9% you start to see feelings, so yeah the calipers are gonna caliper. JMO throw the calipers in the trash, it's one more thing to worry about you don't need. If you said 14% I don't think anybody would argue with you much about it.
    Still, even if the number isn't relevant, calipers are still useful to track whether you gain or lose body fat, no? Even if we're just talking in terms of skinfold MMs...

EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EjnarKolinkar has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by calvilloIsGod View Post
    It's not a good indicator though. It's just good to track progress.

Why? If it's not a good indicator, and we already have many other much simpler and faster indicators its fluff and a waste of time.

40 years from now will we look back at our caliper logs and feel they were a good use of time? Who really is 10-15% BF and does not have a general idea from the pics in the OP?
    The best training method is an uncomplicated training program that taxes the muscles occasionally and gives ample time for recovery - Tommy Kono

❚█══█❚cuttingtilJunecrew❚█══█❚
    ++ Positive Crew ++

numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) numberguy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post

FWIW if you just started training recently it's uncommon to have low BF. BF is in essence a ratio of muscle to fat, influenced by both muscle and fat. IMO the less training history the harder to estimate BF. It gets into real guesswork. People try to fix untrained status with all manner of diet and exercise gymnastics. Becoming trained is the main thing, and managing any significant BF overage.

Tricks are all bullcrap, almost everyone has to work steady in the gym for 1-2 years.
    I see your point. I do think there is some value in knowing ones body fat % in the absence of resistance training though. It wont always be very high, it will still depend on the calories (fat) they intake and expend I assume.

KeonTheGreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BF% and Thoughts on bulk

First two pics are unflexed. Third pic is obviously flexed and last pic is where I was roughly 6 months ago. I'm 200lbs 6'3. Thinking about doing a 4 week IF cut because while I'd like to keep bulking I'm tired of the gut and bitch tits forming. Thoughts?
    Attached Images