adrianleon0912 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool What real way is there to lower body fat? The quickest

I've been lifting for more than a month now and started to slip on my diet and eat junk food. Over the course of 1 week I gained belly fat and I dont know how to lose it. YouTube videos and websites are stupid because they dont get to the damn point so can somebody help me? I want to get my abs to show. Thanks

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Use a TDEE calculator to determine your estimated current maintenance calories.

2. Subtract 15-20% from your maintenance calories.

3. For 4 weeks, eat the number of calories you calculated in Step 2, getting .8g/lb of protein and .4g/lb of fat. Beyond those protein and fat numbers, your remaining calories can come from carbs or more fat/protein.

4. After four weeks, look at your results and adjust calories up/down as needed.

Continue lifting while you do the above.

adrianleon0912 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    1. Use a tdeecalculator to determine your estimated current maintenance calories.

2. Subtract 15-20% from your maintenance calories.

3. For 4 weeks, eat the number of calories you calculated in Step 2, getting .8g/lb of protein and .4g/lb of fat. Beyond those protein and fat numbers, your remaining calories can come from carbs or more fat/protein.

4. After four weeks, look at your results and adjust calories up/down as needed.

Continue lifting while you do the above.
    Sounds too complicated. Especially for somebody that's only been working out for a month so I have no f***ing idea what those words mean. I'm just going to eat less. Thanks for the suggestion though.