Page 1 of 329 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What is My Body Fat Percentage? - Post Your Estimate Request Pictures Here - Vol III

This is the one and only place in this forum to post body fat estimate requests.

Previous threads:Vol I,Vol II

Calipers, Dexa, hydro-static weighting, all have error rates, and this thread is no different. If you think you are 13% BF and others think you are 15%, consider thanking them for the estimate and take it all with a grain of salt.

It takes time to lay down muscle, it takes time to change your body composition. Set realistic goals.

How do I post?
    1. You need to be an adult.
    2. Please include your height and weight with request.
    3. Best results will include full body pictures, in a relaxed pose, taken from front, side, and back.
    4. You could host your pics on a site like Imgur, and embed them in this thread. If you don't know how to embed a pic, click "Reply with quote" to a post with a pic embedded and look at the code.
    5. Shorts work fine for men, shorts and a sports bra or top works fine for women.

*If you want to participate and cannot post pictures in the thread due to post count, you may use your progress picture section of your Bodyspace and type "Pics in body space", and follow the rest of the instructions as normal.

Some useful forum links:

Workout Programs
    Female Bodybuilding
    Nutrition

This thread is NOT a place to post questions about losing fat. Post general questions in the main forum after reading the forums sticky topics.
    This thread is NOT a place to argue, obsess, or snivel about 1-3% differences of opinion in body fat estimate.
    Avoid picture quoting, and remember this sticky thread is moderated, so keep posting classy.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

akolari is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Height: 6 ' 2"
    Weight: 205 lbs

Can anyone please give me a bodyfat estimate? The pictures are in my bodyspace.

For those who want to hear me out, read below..

I've just undergone a 60 lb. weight loss over the past 8 months, with an eating disorder and improper training. I was eating once a day, however much I want.. and consuming lots of water. I was stupid, and became too fixated on trying not to look like a cow.
    Well, now I look like a smaller cow and I realize I accomplished nothing.

However, I have been eating proper and training regularly for the past 3 months, and have undone SOME of the damage by cutting the fat / increasing a biiit of muscle.
    I will continue this as a new lifestyle, and make smarter choices from here on out.

ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stats: Height: 5'5". Age: 20 yrs old. Weight: 171.6#. Waist- 32.1"

Will rep all estimates.
    "If your day doesn't challenge you, don't ever expect to be changed by it." - Greg Plitt

"I'm not interested in what's been done in the past. I'm interested in what should be done. " -Coach Rip

"The focus you have cutting is sickening too, you just become a Machiavellian machine of calculative precision, like you don't give a **** about anything but becoming God" -NVious

Reps on spread for: 1. Tigerzen. 2. Tucane

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by akolari View Post
    Height: 6 ' 2"
    Weight: 205 lbs

Can anyone please give me a bodyfat estimate? The pictures are in my bodyspace.

For those who want to hear me out, read below..

I've just undergone a 60 lb. weight loss over the past 8 months, with an eating disorder and improper training. I was eating once a day, however much I want.. and consuming lots of water. I was stupid, and became too fixated on trying not to look like a cow.
    Well, now I look like a smaller cow and I realize I accomplished nothing.

However, I have been eating proper and training regularly for the past 3 months, and have undone SOME of the damage by cutting the fat / increasing a biiit of muscle.
    I will continue this as a new lifestyle, and make smarter choices from here on out.
    Around 28-29% I'd say.

Congratulations on your weight loss.

Keep in mind though, that "eating proper" will not lead to any fat loss whatsoever unless the proper eating is done in a calorie deficit. I suggest you read the stickies, and if you have further questions please open a new thread since this one is only for bf % estimates.

Good luck.

Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShivaIncarnate View Post

Will rep all estimates.
    Plenty of muscular bulk there, 18 to 19%.

akolari is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Around 28-29% I'd say.

Congratulations on your weight loss.

Keep in mind though, that "eating proper" will not lead to any fat loss whatsoever unless the proper eating is done in a calorie deficit. I suggest you read the stickies, and if you have further questions please open a new thread since this one is only for bf % estimates.

Good luck.
    Thank you for the kind words and the estimate.

My way of 'proper eating': 20% caloric deficit, with an adequate amount of protein / carbs, while focusing mostly on weight training (cardio 3x a week)
    I've been taking the nutrition seriously, and have been counting / weighing all food that I put in my body. So far so good.

If anything, I'll open up another thread, as I don't want to drag out a conversation in this thread.

ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000) ShivaIncarnate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tigerzen View Post
    Plenty of muscular bulk there, 18 to 19%.
    Forgot to mention these are all relaxed (no flexing). Just surprises me it's still that high b/c I was 10 lbs heavier a few months ago and estimated around 17% then. (see bodyspace progress pictures)

I'd be curious to hear your reasoning (personally, think I'm around 14%, but totally open to being shown different). I realize my back is lacking a good bit of definition, but I have the outline of abs and a partial adonis belt without flexing.
    "If your day doesn't challenge you, don't ever expect to be changed by it." - Greg Plitt

"I'm not interested in what's been done in the past. I'm interested in what should be done. " -Coach Rip

"The focus you have cutting is sickening too, you just become a Machiavellian machine of calculative precision, like you don't give a **** about anything but becoming God" -NVious

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Will rep all estimates.
    Front looks about 13%, arms around 15% and back 17%.

I'd say around 15%BF is quite fair, if legs are up to par.
    Last edited by Tucane; 03-04-2017 at 02:59 AM.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tigerzen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Forgot to mention these are all relaxed (no flexing). Just surprises me it's still that high b/c I was 10 lbs heavier a few months ago and estimated around 17% then. (see bodyspace progress pictures)

I'd be curious to hear your reasoning (personally, think I'm around 14%, but totally open to being shown different). I realize my back is lacking a good bit of definition, but I have the outline of abs and a partial adonis belt without flexing.
    Given that you're relaxed in the photos I'd say approx 16%. Abs look good but the arms and back look higher than a 14 % reading.

Originally Posted by Tucane View Post
    Front looks about 13%, arms around 15% and back 17%.

I'd say around 15%BF is quite fair, if legs are up to par.
    Given that you're relaxed in the photos I'd say approx 16%. Abs look good but the arms and back look higher than a 14 % reading.
    Thanks for going in-depth! Reps are on spread for both of you apparently. I'll put a reminder in my sig.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forgot to mention these are all relaxed (no flexing). Just surprises me it's still that high b/c I was 10 lbs heavier a few months ago and estimated around 17% then.
    Yep, it's typical though. There is a grey area around 15-20% where people look soft, but underlying muscle shows. And perhaps on any given day one looks a little leaner, or a little softer. The photo in the OP showing men at 15% and 20% illustrates this pretty well I think. But damn if the 5% doesn't often make for a few more months dieting.

I'd guess you are under 20% and over 15%

Originally Posted by akolari View Post
    Thank you for the kind words and the estimate.
    Take good care of yourself bro. Like Stuart McRoberts said, "Without your health and well being you cannot get anywhere in the gym"
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    25 years old, 5"11 153lbs
    Attached Images

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tuck91 View Post
    25 years old, 5"11 153lbs
    Around 16%BF.

" As mind ~ as matter "

Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tuck91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Around 16%BF.
    Hope to be 11% by June-July

IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10) IBgrind is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Height - 5'5ft
    Weight - 150lbs
    Pics in bodyspace (The last 3 photos I posted)

I've been really wanting to know or at least have an estimate of my body fat because I am really confused. My back and shoulders always seems lean but my stomach and chest always look fat . I'm always in a dilemma whether to bulk or cut. I want to get bigger but I feel that I am unhappy with my bodyfat % right now and if i bulk i will continue to become fatter. My plan was to cut down to a around 12-10% bodyfat and start a lean bulk. Btw these photos are relaxed and I have a decent(I look like I lift) amount of muscle when I flex. Any recommendations?

Originally Posted by IBgrind View Post
    Height - 5'5ft
    Weight - 150lbs
    Pics in bodyspace (The last 3 photos I posted)

I've been really wanting to know or at least have an estimate of my body fat because I am really confused. My back and shoulders always seems lean but my stomach and chest always look fat . I'm always in a dilemma whether to bulk or cut. I want to get bigger but I feel that I am unhappy with my bodyfat % right now and if i bulk i will continue to become fatter. My plan was to cut down to a around 12-10% bodyfat and start a lean bulk. Btw these photos are relaxed and I have a decent(I look like I lift) amount of muscle when I flex. Any recommendations?
    As you said, back and shoulders are leaner (sub20), while chest and belly carry more fat (mid20's). I'd say you're about 22%BF.

I would recommend a standard deficit and keeping up your lifts to preserve lean mass.

" As mind ~ as matter "

bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobby55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by bobby55 View Post
    Around 20%BF.

" As mind ~ as matter "

andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10) andymassey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What do you guys think my bf is??

I'm 225 pounds and 6'3'' tall. I wanna cut down and slow bulk. Do you guys think I have enough muscle to even cut? Or should I cut and then just bulk??

Look at my latest progress pics on my account please for an image. It wouldn't let me upload pics because I haven't posted 50 times yet....

Thanks
    GAINZZZ

Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    curious about my BF%. I'm 5'9 and weight 234 atm. i was originally 260 beginning of year. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm still curious. my pant size is 38 inches. I generally wear large-xlarge shirts. Also, if possible, let me know what weight i should go to to have a 6 pack/be around 10-12%bf.

if it helps, my current lifts are: bench 215 for 3 reps, squat 280 for 5 reps, deadlift 390 for 5 reps.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by hhhshovel; 03-05-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Originally Posted by hhhshovel View Post
    curious about my BF%. I'm 5'9 and weight 234 atm. i was originally 260 beginning of year. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm still curious. my pant size is 38 inches. I generally wear large-xlarge shirts. Also, if possible, let me know what weight i should go to to have a 6 pack/be around 10-12%bf.

if it helps, my current lifts are: bench 215 for 3 reps, squat 280 for 5 reps, deadlift 390 for 5 reps.
    28 to 30%. Difficult to say what weight you should be for a 6 pack this far out, when you've lost more fat we should be able to give you a more accurate estimate.
    Last edited by Tigerzen; 03-05-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Originally Posted by Rhandall View Post
    Approx 14%

Originally Posted by andymassey View Post
    I'm 225 pounds and 6'3'' tall. I wanna cut down and slow bulk. Do you guys think I have enough muscle to even cut? Or should I cut and then just bulk??

Look at my latest progress pics on my account please for an image. It wouldn't let me upload pics because I haven't posted 50 times yet....

Thanks
    23%, keep cutting.

Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhandall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn gonna cut till 165 then.

hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhshovel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    28 to 30%. Difficult to say what weight you should be for a 6 pack this far out, when you've lost more fat we should be able to give you a more accurate estimate.
    would u say im 33-35%? cuz thats what I've been telling ppl lol. can i now tell ppl i'm 28-30

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Need a new estimate.

Height: 184 cm (6 feet)

Weight: 67.85 kg (150 lbs)

Last estimate at 72 kg (159 lbs) was 14-15% by forum member Tucane.

Ten new photos under this link: http://imgur.com/a/Q8Vrx (a couple relaxed, most flexing)

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Need a new estimate.

Height: 184 cm (6 feet)

Weight: 67.85 kg (150 lbs)

Last estimate at 72 kg (159 lbs) was 14-15% by forum member Tucane.

Ten new photos under this link: http://imgur.com/a/Q8Vrx (a couple relaxed, most flexing)

Thanks!
    Starting to see some of the low-BF-traits, 'split chest' and striations in general, upper ab definition is there along with vascularity in some areas. Some left at lower abs. Not much left to lose overall.

I'd say about 13%BF.

" As mind ~ as matter "

Starting to see some of the low-BF-traits, 'split chest' and striations in general, upper ab definition is there along with vascularity in some areas. Some left at lower abs. Not much left to lose overall.

I'd say about 13%BF.
    Thank you!

ConquerMyself is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 30 lbs in after 5 weeks or so, pretty happy with the rate that I'm losing at, haven't ever been 'in shape' in my life so I figured I might as well do it now.

Starting to see body changes, here I am currently relaxed.

Calculations tell me that I'm 20%~21% but I feel like I look higher than that maybe? Estimates please?

Weight: 255

Height: 6'4"

Navel: 41.5"
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ConquerMyself; 03-06-2017 at 05:31 PM.