Page 282 of 329 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,460 of 9848
    xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by inspirasn View Post
    Pretty much yeah. I'd say between 19% - 22% but good fat loss so far! Just keep shredding
    Thanks man!

And congratulations re. the picture you posted a few posts up - you look incredible! How long did it take you to go from your 'previous' (whatever that was, of course) to now?
    "Get up, and don't ever give up".

JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000) JustCallMeJonny is a complete loser! (-2000)
    One of the other purposes for this cut would be to reveal more of my facial structure. At 17% my jawline is fairly prominent, so I definitely can't wait to see the difference at 8-10%.

inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xuerebx View Post
    Thanks man!

And congratulations re. the picture you posted a few posts up - you look incredible! How long did it take you to go from your 'previous' (whatever that was, of course) to now?
    That photo was actually from October 2018 - 2 years ago. I was at my leanest back then.
    I have since bulked/cut/maintained/lean bulked/cut/bulked/cut again multiple times lol

Depends on what you mean by previous shape. If you meant my dirty bulk version to that it was 6 months / 24 weeks (in my signature there's a video where I documented the entire journey from start to finish). And if you mean my previous shape from where I started way back then that would be since 2008 when I was an extremely skinny and scrawny hardgainer.
    24 Week Physique Transformation:

youtu.be/yurJ6nikRhc

inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inspirasn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JustCallMeJonny View Post
    One of the other purposes for this cut would be to reveal more of my facial structure. At 17% my jawline is fairly prominent, so I definitely can't wait to see the difference at 8-10%.
    For sure dude. Personally with myself I like my facial structure / jawline the best when I am around 8% body fat.
    I think in general for men the "BEST" kind of jawline will reveal itself at 8% bf.

I love bulking too but would definitely choose my facial structure at a low bf % than compared to how my face looks at 16%

Edit: I've attached three photos where you can see how my facial structure changes every six months ha
    Attached Images
    Last edited by inspirasn; 11-30-2020 at 02:56 AM.

youtu.be/yurJ6nikRhc

xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That photo was actually from October 2018 - 2 years ago. I was at my leanest back then.
    I have since bulked/cut/maintained/lean bulked/cut/bulked/cut again multiple times lol

Depends on what you mean by previous shape. If you meant my dirty bulk version to that it was 6 months / 24 weeks (in my signature there's a video where I documented the entire journey from start to finish). And if you mean my previous shape from where I started way back then that would be since 2008 when I was an extremely skinny and scrawny hardgainer.
    I'll have a look at the video. 24 weeks is a long time to be on a cut, especially as dedicated as yours, so that makes it even more impressive.

What's also impressive is your jaw line change - that's a transformation in its own right!
    "Get up, and don't ever give up".

BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueDay93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely bulk brother.

At your height and shape you could easily bulk up to 80kgs (176lbs)
    Thanks for the reply bro.

Where would you estimate me right now?

Originally Posted by BlueDay93 View Post
    Thanks for the reply bro.

Where would you estimate me right now?
    Pics aren't super clear. I'm thinking somewhere around 13-14%

youtu.be/yurJ6nikRhc

Diplo17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Body Fat

5"10, 77kg

Bulk or Cut, I do a lot of cardio. Pictures on my account, do look a bit flattering.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Diplo17 View Post
    5"10, 77kg

Bulk or Cut, I do a lot of cardio. Pictures on my account, do look a bit flattering.

Thanks
    Body fat looks close to 18-20% I would cut (or at least maintain).
    Definitely don't bulk unless you're OK with (belly) fat and the fat around your lower back increasing even more.

It's wise for a male to stay between 8% and 16% body fat so that your body is most efficient in converting nutrients into lean muscle mass rather than storing it into fat. Focus more on strength training. Extra cardio is fine too but priority should be crushing it on the compounds and other resistance training exercises.

youtu.be/yurJ6nikRhc

Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Faux Carnival has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    30 year old male, 77 kg/170 lb, 180 cm
    1) please estimate body fat
    2) how many kg do I need to lose to see my abs?
    thanks
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Faux Carnival View Post
    30 year old male, 77 kg/170 lb, 180 cm
    1) please estimate body fat
    2) how many kg do I need to lose to see my abs?
    thanks
    1) 15-17%
    2) Probably 10 kg or more if you want that super shredded look. But if you lose just a few kg then SOME abs lines will already start popping out.
    Around 14% you can slightly see abs if you have somewhat developed them in the past (with good lighting). Around 12% they're pretty visible.
    Around 10% body fat your abs will look super lean, and anything in the single digits will start to be more distinct (8% shredded, 6% DICED, 3-5% extremely diced aka bodybuilding stage shape)

youtu.be/yurJ6nikRhc

LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    22% ish
    Way off. No way Iโ€™m above 20%. ๐Ÿ‘

Diplo17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Body fat looks close to 18-20% I would cut (or at least maintain).
    Definitely don't bulk unless you're OK with (belly) fat and the fat around your lower back increasing even more.

It's wise for a male to stay between 8% and 16% body fat so that your body is most efficient in converting nutrients into lean muscle mass rather than storing it into fat. Focus more on strength training. Extra cardio is fine too but priority should be crushing it on the compounds and other resistance training exercises.

Okay Thanks!

Originally Posted by LazerTag View Post
    Way off. No way Iโ€™m above 20%. ํ ฝํฑ
    That's just my honest guesstimation based off of your November 2 photos.
    Maybe you are a little leaner right now but on your photos that's at least a 20%

How much % do YOU think you are in there? If it were lower it def wouldn't be under 18%

youtu.be/yurJ6nikRhc

AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmBunaltan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Try 17%ish, set your scale to "athletic mode" cause you look fit enough.
    You look between 16% and 18%. Definitely NOT 27% lol

You're not fat, just getting on the verge of chubby but still look decent due to having some mass underneath.

I'd cut down now to whatever body fat percentage you love to rock on the beach and build from there.

Thanks both of you. I believed that I'm 23-25 but not 27. Should I get rid of this body scaler?

GokTengri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello inspirasn can you estimate my body fat too? I'm 180cm/5"11 feet and 77kg/169 pounds, I've been working out for like a year and a half, I was very skinny before, so I've been using some gainers and now protein powder along with gainer while trying to eat. I didn't go on a clean bulk so I have some fat.

Also would appreciate some recommendations, about what parts I should focus on and such.

The photos are in my gallery.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AmBunaltan View Post
    Thanks both of you. I believed that I'm 23-25 but not 27. Should I get rid of this body scaler?
    Switch the setting on your scale to athletic mode. It used to tell me I was 20%+ till i did lol when i was clearly sub 15%

Overall they suck
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GokTengri View Post
    Hello inspirasn can you estimate my body fat too? I'm 180cm/5"11 feet and 77kg/169 pounds, I've been working out for like a year and a half, I was very skinny before, so I've been using some gainers and now protein powder along with gainer while trying to eat. I didn't go on a clean bulk so I have some fat.

Also would appreciate some recommendations, about what parts I should focus on and such.

Harder to tell in untrained indivduals. You could be around 20%

You sir need to start training.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Hard to tell but could be between 22% and 25% bf. If you were very skinny before and you identify yourself as a hardgainer (as I was in the past) then this is pretty good. You've build some mass but also gained A LOT of fat. When you take weight gainers and protein powder make sure you also progressive overload in the gym (keep adding up the strength numbers as you eat more)

So for now just focus on cutting down, basically training heavy and focusing on losing weight and getting back to a shredded physique. Like if you can, cut down to 10-12% body fat and then gain again from there.

youtu.be/yurJ6nikRhc

GokTengri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hard to tell but could be between 22% and 25% bf. If you were very skinny before and you identify yourself as a hardgainer (as I was in the past) then this is pretty good. You've build some mass but also gained A LOT of fat. When you take weight gainers and protein powder make sure you also progressive overload in the gym (keep adding up the strength numbers as you eat more)

So for now just focus on cutting down, basically training heavy and focusing on losing weight and getting back to a shredded physique. Like if you can, cut down to 10-12% body fat and then gain again from there.
    How many cardio exercises do you suggest per week? the thing is I don't do cardio. But I will start doing it now.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many cardio exercises do you suggest per week? the thing is I don't do cardio. But I will start doing it now.
    you don't need to do cardio (or any specific cardio exercise) for fat loss if that's what you're thinking

maybe i misunderstood though

If goal is to get lean your Nutrition will account for 80-90% of the results. Just stick to strength training.
    But if you like cardio you can add it too on top of your regular strength training sessions. Cardio is great to feel energetic and good for the heart. Don't just do it for weight loss alone.

I typically cycle 25 min + 25 min back and forth to go to the gym every single time and then train for strength so that's my way of doing cardio. And I sometimes add jump rope.

youtu.be/yurJ6nikRhc

CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How close am I to below 15% bodyfat?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CheekyCuntt; 12-02-2020 at 01:43 AM.

Originally Posted by Cheeky****t View Post

Do u guys reckon I can start a lean bulk.now or drop a bit of fat first?

Got naturally wide hips so might make me look fatter than I actually am

My goal is to be muscular but also relatively lean
    I would start gaining for sure, increasing your delts, lats, and overall mass will taper your waist better and you'll look a lot more narrow in the waist. I think we are the same but it has been so long since I started...
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿชณ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CaptainCoitus View Post
    M20, 190lbs, 6' (Pics on profile)

I'm currently cutting at 1800 calories a day and lifting 4x a week with abs+cardio on the off days. The ultimate goal is to cut down to 10% bf and get some poontang next summer. My best guess is that I'm currently ~20%, does that sound about right?
    20 is close enough give or a take a couple % points. You have a decent base so good news you have muscle to cut down to. Bad news you wonโ€™t get to 10% body fat by summer most likely and if you do with extreme dieting to do it, youโ€™ll lose a lot of muscle and strength. Youโ€™re very young and tall. I doubt you need to cut at such a deficit of 1800 calories, which is probably a 1000 calorie or more below maintenance for your current weight. Try like 2250-2450 better to cut slow to maintain as much muscle as possible. I think by summer you could lose 15-20 lbs and be really happy with the results
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cheeky****t View Post
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    I would start gaining for sure, increasing your delts, lats, and overall mass will taper your waist better and you'll look a lot more narrow in the waist. I think we are the same but it has been so long since I started...
    I think you are just about right on 15%.

Agreed, need to basically keep brining everything up, especially upper back, traps, shoulders, lats. Weighted abs will get them bigger and popping more. I have wide hips as well and it also means larger glutes and bigger upper legs for me, which is a good look after getting wider up top. Edit- also obliques. It looks similar to my older pics but just not as developed yet. They sit on top of wider hips, making them look even bigger and then create that "adonis belt".

What kind of training are you doing?

CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CheekyCuntt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ezra76 View Post
    I think you are just about right on 15%.

Agreed, need to basically keep brining everything up, especially upper back, traps, shoulders, lats. Weighted abs will get them bigger and popping more. I have wide hips as well and it also means larger glutes and bigger upper legs for me, which is a good look after getting wider up top. Edit- also obliques. It looks similar to my older pics but just not as developed yet. They sit on top of wider hips, making them look even bigger and then create that "adonis belt".

What kind of training are you doing?
    just started a 3 day full body split beginner routine prioritising all the major compounds, with arms I'm doing 6 sets of triceps per week and 3 sets of biceps. 12 sets of abs per week

Originally Posted by CaptainCoitus View Post
    M20, 190lbs, 6' (Pics on profile)

I'm currently cutting at 1800 calories a day and lifting 4x a week with abs+cardio on the off days. The ultimate goal is to cut down to 10% bf and get some poontang next summer. My best guess is that I'm currently ~20%, does that sound about right?
    Yeah could be 20% or 18% somewhere around that.

Your maintenance with your current training efforts seem to be around 3000 kcals. So you could keep that huge deficit if you prefer to get lean more quickly, but you're basically also losing weight if you were to eat 2500 kcals for now, and slowly reduce that over time as you lose more weight. I think at 10% you'll have a decent beach bod. Go get that pootang!

youtu.be/yurJ6nikRhc

LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's just my honest guesstimation based off of your November 2 photos.
    Maybe you are a little leaner right now but on your photos that's at least a 20%

How much % do YOU think you are in there? If it were lower it def wouldn't be under 18%
    Did you look at these photos? Nov 2 was 2019...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attac...1&d=1605973228

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attac...1&d=1605973258

Thanks!

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿชณ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LazerTag View Post
    i mean still like 15-17% but you donโ€™t need to cut you need to maintain and build up some muscle
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Page 282 of 329 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast