Page 182 of 329 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 9848
    37 yo, Marysville WA illpinoise's Avatar
    illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cut more, recomp, lean bulk?

170 lbs left pic, 166 lbs right pic (5'9"), body fat estimate?, both pictures monday morning after a sunday binge

How much more weight should I lose to start a recomp (maintenance, really small surplus) or straight lean bulk? I got a lot of flab in the lower belly (so kind of weary doing a lean bulk). Just trying to lose the lower belly TBH

the last time I posted I was 175 lbs, someone said to lose 15..I'm not sure 6 more lbs would "cut" it

I was thinking about 10 more lbs? .. but I feel like I'd look emaciated at 155 and I'm kinda bummed my lifts are going down at this deficit (4x4 S: 175 lbs, B: 175 lbs, DL: 305 lbs slower reps).
    Attached Images
    Last edited by illpinoise; 03-17-2019 at 06:49 PM.

bto131 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bto131 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Profile picture.

6’5 213lbs

24 yrs old
    Last edited by bto131; 03-18-2019 at 09:57 AM.

danimal4545 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6’0”, 200lbs
    33 years old

Photos in body space

Electronic BIA devices tell me anything from 15-17%. Calipers more like 20% (using the suprailiac), probably because I carry more fat in my core vs. anywhere else.

Thanks in advance for the input!

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jokerandthief View Post
    182 cm, 82 kilos. I have been going to gym for the last 5 months, I bulked and look much better but I still have lots of fat to lose. Can I maintain my muscle mass while I cut?
    18-19%

Yes if you consume adequate protein, use a good workout plan and don't cut calories too harshly for a prolonged period of time. You shouldn't really lose muscle mass unless you don't do one of the things I stated and aren't planning to cut below 10% bf. (Don't worry if your muscles look a tad deflated as you progress, its just water loss as your muscles are made of 70% water).

Originally Posted by illpinoise View Post
    170 lbs left pic, 166 lbs right pic (5'9"), body fat estimate?, both pictures monday morning after a sunday binge

How much more weight should I lose to start a recomp (maintenance, really small surplus) or straight lean bulk? I got a lot of flab in the lower belly (so kind of weary doing a lean bulk). Just trying to lose the lower belly TBH

the last time I posted I was 175 lbs, someone said to lose 15..I'm not sure 6 more lbs would "cut" it

I was thinking about 10 more lbs? .. but I feel like I'd look emaciated at 155 and I'm kinda bummed my lifts are going down at this deficit (4x4 S: 175 lbs, B: 175 lbs, DL: 305 lbs slower reps).
    You are around 13/14%. You mainly lack core muscle size that is why your abs aren't coming through. I am afraid to get rid of the lower bits of fat you will probably have to go near 10% and that just gets frustrating. Its up to you but you should think about bulking soon so if you want to try 10lbs more go ahead but I would say that should be it.

Originally Posted by bto131 View Post
    Profile picture.

6’5 213lbs

24 yrs old
    22-23%

Originally Posted by danimal4545 View Post
    6’0”, 200lbs
    33 years old

Photos in body space

Electronic BIA devices tell me anything from 15-17%. Calipers more like 20% (using the suprailiac), probably because I carry more fat in my core vs. anywhere else.

Thanks in advance for the input!
    20% is about right.

AlfoB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Uploaded my before front and current pics to bodyspace, been cutting since October gone from 97 kg/213 lbs to 82.5 kg/181 lbs. Going a bit crazy with being in a deficit for so long, wanted an estimate to see where I am and how much further I need to go for around 12%. Cheers I'm 5'10 btw too
    Last edited by AlfoB; 03-18-2019 at 03:10 PM.

bto131 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bto131 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    22-23%

Thanks for the feedback

37 yo, Marysville WA illpinoise's Avatar
    illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) illpinoise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are around 13/14%. You mainly lack core muscle size that is why your abs aren't coming through. I am afraid to get rid of the lower bits of fat you will probably have to go near 10% and that just gets frustrating. Its up to you but you should think about bulking soon so if you want to try 10lbs more go ahead but I would say that should be it.
    Thanks. Maybe 10 more lbs..then ill start eating maintenance for 2-3 weeks (not changing exercise routine) and see what calorie range I should be at. and then maybe do a lean bulk for 12 months (with some maintenance/mini cut phases in between). Probably start abwork to build my core then (didn't do abs at all during my cut)

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by illpinoise View Post
    Thanks. Maybe 10 more lbs..then ill start eating maintenance for 2-3 weeks (not changing exercise routine) and see what calorie range I should be at. and then maybe do a lean bulk for 12 months (with some maintenance/mini cut phases in between). Probably start abwork to build my core then (didn't do abs at all during my cut)
    Sounds fine. Well I recommend incorporated some weighted during your next bulk, generally working abs during a cut is not 100% essential if you are still hitting hard on your compounds lift. That said doing weighted ab works with a range of reps during your bulk will help build more size on your abdominal in combination with heavy compound lifts.

Originally Posted by AlfoB View Post
    Uploaded my before front and current pics to bodyspace, been cutting since October gone from 97 kg/213 lbs to 82.5 kg/181 lbs. Going a bit crazy with being in a deficit for so long, wanted an estimate to see where I am and how much further I need to go for around 12%. Cheers I'm 5'10 btw too
    Close to 17%

runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Height : 169cm
    Current Weight 157lbs.

So I went from 216lbs down to 142lbs, then bulked to 172lbs, now I am on a cut and down to 157lbs. Having a lot of trouble losing the last 5lbs. Lost 15lbs so far.

@hardyboysare - could you give me a rough estimate on % body fat, the pic isnt great. I can see my top 4 abs in the morning and at night but faint lines lol but can feel them coming thru.

Also any tips on how to get the last 5 down, or any help on whether I need to change direction ? would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Attached Images

PabloGala is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Height: 181 cm
    Current weight: 78 kgs (171.9 lbs)

Been cutting for 9 weeks, lost 4 kg (8.8 pounds). Want to go down to 12%BF before doing a long slow lean bulk. Wanted to get a BF% estimate and know how much more I need to lose to be 12%. Think I am around 16% right now, but would like to know what you guys think

Originally Posted by runuali View Post
    Current Weight 157lbs.

So I went from 216lbs down to 142lbs, then bulked to 172lbs, now I am on a cut and down to 157lbs. Having a lot of trouble losing the last 5lbs. Lost 15lbs so far.

@hardyboysare - could you give me a rough estimate on % body fat, the pic isnt great. I can see my top 4 abs in the morning and at night but faint lines lol but can feel them coming thru.

Also any tips on how to get the last 5 down, or any help on whether I need to change direction ? would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    I would say 13-14%. I won't bore with you the fact it is simply calories need to go lower as I know you are experienced enough already on that front. Are you currently doing cardio? As a simple increase can start to push the lbs down. I personally did very little cardio when I cut last (maybe a couple cross training session and boxing but certainly never ran I hate it!!), that said I know when I cut next time to go lower I will have to up cardio and even jog as at a point cutting calories just become damn pitiful.

Another thing is on rest days I would ensure I was active (I would take the dog out for longer walks, gardening, hiking, climbing etc), although you need to rest the muscles from weight training, however general activity can still be high on rest days. Also try raising your general TDEE throughout the day on my lunch breaks from work I would have a walk or something instead of sitting around as an hours walking can burn more calories then sitting obviously.

You are not far off changing direction as you are looking lean as you know its just the loose skin that covers bits, but it is looking a lot better and your muscle mass is looking solid especially your traps. If you can go for your extra 5lbs great then start the lean bulk again, you are in a solid place and looking good from it.

runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say 13-14%. I won't bore with you the fact it is simply calories need to go lower as I know you are experienced enough already on that front. Are you currently doing cardio? As a simple increase can start to push the lbs down. I personally did very little cardio when I cut last (maybe a couple cross training session and boxing but certainly never ran I hate it!!), that said I know when I cut next time to go lower I will have to up cardio and even jog as at a point cutting calories just become damn pitiful.

Another thing is on rest days I would ensure I was active (I would take the dog out for longer walks, gardening, hiking, climbing etc), although you need to rest the muscles from weight training, however general activity can still be high on rest days. Also try raising your general TDEE throughout the day on my lunch breaks from work I would have a walk or something instead of sitting around as an hours walking can burn more calories then sitting obviously.

You are not far off changing direction as you are looking lean as you know its just the loose skin that covers bits, but it is looking a lot better and your muscle mass is looking solid especially your traps. If you can go for your extra 5lbs great then start the lean bulk again, you are in a solid place and looking good from it.
    Thanks man. Yeah Im pretty much doing everything you mentioned. It's happening just really slow so now at this stage I'll go for a week or more without losing weight then it will drop a pound.

I do 25 minutes of cardio after each lifting session, go for walks when I can at work try to increase my neat. On rest days I'll walk. Also non lifting days I'll do 30 mins of cardio and also ab work.

I'll have a look at my calories again and after I get that 5lbs down I'll do a lean bulk. The last bulk I gained too quick because I stopped cardio altogether but this time I will make sure I do cardio during my bulk.

My loose skin around the lower belly just ruins everything and I feel there isn't much body fat left just loose skin with water and that's the reason why my abs don't show that much.

Gonna keep going.

Bump for post on previous page

PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let myself go for a few years and life happened. I just started to get back into Bodybuilding. I simply want a BF % estimate as a frame of reference. Weight 231 lbs 5'7. Im guessing 31%
    Attached Images

Thanks man. Yeah Im pretty much doing everything you mentioned. It's happening just really slow so now at this stage I'll go for a week or more without losing weight then it will drop a pound.

I do 25 minutes of cardio after each lifting session, go for walks when I can at work try to increase my neat. On rest days I'll walk. Also non lifting days I'll do 30 mins of cardio and also ab work.

I'll have a look at my calories again and after I get that 5lbs down I'll do a lean bulk. The last bulk I gained too quick because I stopped cardio altogether but this time I will make sure I do cardio during my bulk.

My loose skin around the lower belly just ruins everything and I feel there isn't much body fat left just loose skin with water and that's the reason why my abs don't show that much.

Gonna keep going.
    Just keep pushing through as you know there is no magic behind weight loss its just perseverance with the basics. You should be proud of yourself if you look at your Feb 2018 pic compared to your body now there is huge changes both in lean body mass and less loose skin. As for the loose skin it is going and it is becoming near unnoticeable a couple more bulk/ cut cycles and you should have built more core muscle and the skin will have tightened more.

Knock a few 100 calories off and up cardio on off days and that last 5lbs will go.

Originally Posted by PabloGala View Post
    Height: 181 cm
    Current weight: 78 kgs (171.9 lbs)

Been cutting for 9 weeks, lost 4 kg (8.8 pounds). Want to go down to 12%BF before doing a long slow lean bulk. Wanted to get a BF% estimate and know how much more I need to lose to be 12%. Think I am around 16% right now, but would like to know what you guys think
    Yep 15-16% would be my guess. You aren't too far off about another 4kg should do it around about. Good plan.

Originally Posted by PuppyLife View Post
    Let myself go for a few years and life happened. I just started to get back into Bodybuilding. I simply want a BF % estimate as a frame of reference. Weight 231 lbs 5'7. Im guessing 31%
    31-33% would be my guess as well. Everyone starts somewhere. Read the stickies in the Losing fat and nutrition sections of this forum and that will help you lose weight. As for weight training have a look at the stickies in the workout section.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Current Weight 157lbs.

Thanks.
    Man you set the bar for what is possible. In just a few years you went from badly overweight to ripped (and all this after age 40). If only everyone else on this forum was as dedicated. Repp'd.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    31-33% would be my guess as well. Everyone starts somewhere. Read the stickies in the Losing fat and nutrition sections of this forum and that will help you lose weight. As for weight training have a look at the stickies in the workout section.
    Thanks man. yeah I understand how the process works. Ive went from 220 to 175 in 3 months during college dorm life a few years back. I think currently I struggle with consistency. Other things get in the way, and I just forget about my goals. When I was successful, I obsessed over it to be honest. Constantly thought about what I was doing and how it is worth the sacrifice. Probably not the healthiest mentally haha. I hate how I let myself go and became this fat depressed man.

LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LPD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What's my bf %?

Height 5'8" weight: 158lbs. Flexed in picture. Any idea on what weight I would have to get to in order to be single digit bf? Any advice on how to trim down obliques/love handles? Just lose more fat? Trying to get shredded for the summer!
    Attached Images
    My Fierce 5 U/L Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173961421

Yep 15-16% would be my guess. You aren't too far off about another 4kg should do it around about. Good plan.
    Thanks man! I tho have some further questions/concerns. Would like to hear your two cents.

1) I think most of the fat I’ve lost is from the abdominal area and sides (love handles if you want). I don’t see any noticeable changes on my arms, shoulders or back yet. I guess I need to be lower BF too see some definition on the mentioned areas? Guess most people first lose fat around the abdominal area.

2) The last couple of weeke I don’t see any THAT noticeable changes on my body compisition, although weight is going down. I’ve read somethink about that you will pretty much look the same between 13-17% and not really see that much change before going under 13%. Do you know anything about this?

3) I’m a bit concerned that I will look very skinny in a tee at around 75 kg. But I hope that the (hopefully) more lean look will make up for this.
    Thanks in advance!

bham1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Update on fat loss

Hey guys, been eating at maintenance for a while but recently started cutting again my most recent picture is in my profile space. Please let me know what my body fat percentage is and what you encourage me to do, I really want to see my abs but don’t know how to cut to? Currently 5-10 166lbs thanks!

Just keep pushing through as you know there is no magic behind weight loss its just perseverance with the basics. You should be proud of yourself if you look at your Feb 2018 pic compared to your body now there is huge changes both in lean body mass and less loose skin. As for the loose skin it is going and it is becoming near unnoticeable a couple more bulk/ cut cycles and you should have built more core muscle and the skin will have tightened more.

Knock a few 100 calories off and up cardio on off days and that last 5lbs will go.
    Thanks buddy. Appreciate the advice.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Man you set the bar for what is possible. In just a few years you went from badly overweight to ripped (and all this after age 40). If only everyone else on this forum was as dedicated. Repp'd.
    Thanks dude. Can't have done it without your help and encouragement man.

adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50) adimeco will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Starting a summer cut after gaining too much too quickly. BF%?

So my first planned bulk did not go as planned. I gained 20 lbs in 3.5 months. Shot from 175 to 195. After listening to advice a month ago, I was ready to continue with the bulk but that last month just ate too many calories for me. 3300 a day. My plan is a summer cut then start a long slow bulk correctly. Please estimate my BF at the start of my cut today. 5'8", 195 lbs, 53 years old. Flexed photo attached.
    Attached Images

jokerandthief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    18-19%

Yes if you consume adequate protein, use a good workout plan and don't cut calories too harshly for a prolonged period of time. You shouldn't really lose muscle mass unless you don't do one of the things I stated and aren't planning to cut below 10% bf. (Don't worry if your muscles look a tad deflated as you progress, its just water loss as your muscles are made of 70% water).
    Thanks. I'm thinking of using creatine, I've never used it before. Now seems like a good time.

Originally Posted by LPD11 View Post
    Height 5'8" weight: 158lbs. Flexed in picture. Any idea on what weight I would have to get to in order to be single digit bf? Any advice on how to trim down obliques/love handles? Just lose more fat? Trying to get shredded for the summer!
    13/14%. That is always difficult as getting to single digit bf% is very hard although the process is the same it just gets harder when you get that lean. However around 140-145lb would be my guess, remember when you start getting low muscle loss starts to increase so you will probably lose some mass as well as fat. Generally sub 10-11% is just not maintainable all year round without high dedication.

Yep just fat I am afraid most men store the majority of there fat around the mid section so it will be the last to go and the first to come back once you start bulking.

Originally Posted by adimeco View Post
    So my first planned bulk did not go as planned. I gained 20 lbs in 3.5 months. Shot from 175 to 195. After listening to advice a month ago, I was ready to continue with the bulk but that last month just ate too many calories for me. 3300 a day. My plan is a summer cut then start a long slow bulk correctly. Please estimate my BF at the start of my cut today. 5'8", 195 lbs, 53 years old. Flexed photo attached.
    About 17-18%.

Originally Posted by jokerandthief View Post
    Thanks. I'm thinking of using creatine, I've never used it before. Now seems like a good time.
    Creatine doesn't aid with weight loss (can actually make weight higher due to water retention although will not impact on fat loss beyond calories in vs calories out) and any muscle growth from its use is minimal at best and lacks scientific evidence. Creatine's many functions is to help power output and anaerobic max, also remember some people are non-respondent to creatine supplements possible due to the significant amount of meat consumed (creatine is naturally in meat products).

I am not warning you off it and is one of the best supplements you can take but don't think its a game changer in body composition as its not however certainly helps with max strength.

Originally Posted by PabloGala View Post
    Thanks man! I tho have some further questions/concerns. Would like to hear your two cents.

1) I think most of the fat I’ve lost is from the abdominal area and sides (love handles if you want). I don’t see any noticeable changes on my arms, shoulders or back yet. I guess I need to be lower BF too see some definition on the mentioned areas? Guess most people first lose fat around the abdominal area.

2) The last couple of weeke I don’t see any THAT noticeable changes on my body compisition, although weight is going down. I’ve read somethink about that you will pretty much look the same between 13-17% and not really see that much change before going under 13%. Do you know anything about this?

3) I’m a bit concerned that I will look very skinny in a tee at around 75 kg. But I hope that the (hopefully) more lean look will make up for this.
    Thanks in advance!
    1) You are one of the lucky ones then as most men retain fat on there midsection and generally this is the hardest place to lose, that is why so many men think getting a six pack the holy grail (it isn't but no changing the mentality). Lose more body fat and it will diminish.

2) That is true. In the range of about 13-18% (genetics dependent) most men don't see massive changes simply because at those fat levels you will look semi-lean to the general public but not in terms of bodybuilding. Once you get leaner sub 13% every percent lower means more fat lose over your muscles which now become defined. Although there is a price you generally start to look smaller in shirt unless you have good solid amount of muscle to show.....

3) You will that is the life of the intermediate weight trainer. Its a balancing act of looking built in a shirt vs out of one. Most of the time its not advised to go lower then 10-11% body fat simply because most can't pull the look off unless its topless weather all year round (alos you need the muscles to show) and its just so bloody annoying getting that low.

Page 182 of 329 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast