Reply
Page 300 of 305 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 9,000 of 9125
  1. #8971
    Registered User jackedbyscience's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 12
    Rep Power: 0
    jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50) jackedbyscience will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jackedbyscience is offline
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    i'd say 22-24%
    I also see him in that range. Even though he's holding a lot of fat in his mid section, it doesn't seem he has that much in his chest and upper body... However, I don't see his legs.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #8972
    Registered User traazmail's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    traazmail is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    traazmail is offline
    76.5kg - been at a slight deficit/maintenance for a while, BF% estimate please - also maybe an opinion on cut/bulk?
    Open to opinions.

    Current lifts:
    S: 125kg / 275lb
    OHP: 62.5kg / 137lb
    DL: 150kg / 330lb
    B: 100kg / 220lb
    Reply With Quote

  3. #8973
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by traazmail View Post
    76.5kg - been at a slight deficit/maintenance for a while, BF% estimate please - also maybe an opinion on cut/bulk?
    Open to opinions.

    Current lifts:
    S: 125kg / 275lb
    OHP: 62.5kg / 137lb
    DL: 150kg / 330lb
    B: 100kg / 220lb
    Looks like around 15% or so.

    You still have plenty of muscle to gain... personally I think you should just lean bulk and build up your base more.
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  4. #8974
    Registered User leomia's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    leomia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    leomia is offline
    New to the forum and would be helpful to get a rough estimate of body fat.
    If someone can look at my progress photos (as I can’t work out how to post photos) and have a guess that would be helpful as I’m guessing 22%-24% but hoping for a bit lower.

    Age 29
    Height 6 ft 6 inch
    Weight 205 lbs
    Lifting for about 4 months
    Last edited by leomia; 03-05-2021 at 05:44 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #8975
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by leomia View Post
    New to the forum and would be helpful to get a rough estimate of body fat.
    If someone can look at my progress photos (as I can’t work out how to post photos) and have a guess that would be helpful as I’m guessing 22%-24% but hoping for a bit lower.

    Age 29
    Height 6 ft 6 inch
    Weight 205 lbs
    Lifting for about 4 months
    I’d say that’s a reasonable guess
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  6. #8976
    Registered User Dima32's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    Dima32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dima32 is offline

    Fat percentage estimate, please

    I hope someone can estimate my body fat from this picture. I am 42, 5' 10'', weight is 195 lbs. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  7. #8977
    Registered User sokaman's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 33
    Rep Power: 0
    sokaman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sokaman is offline
    Originally Posted by Dima32 View Post
    I hope someone can estimate my body fat from this picture. I am 42, 5' 10'', weight is 195 lbs. Thanks in advance!
    18%
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8978
    Registered User brunogouveia58's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2015
    Age: 24
    Posts: 173
    Rep Power: 391
    brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brunogouveia58 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brunogouveia58 is offline
    Originally Posted by brunogouveia58 View Post
    can someone give me an estimate of my body fat? I have 181cm and 79kg. two diferrent ligths .

    https://imgur.com/a/zAU6Oem
    I already have 10% body fat? I lost 3 kg in the last month I have 76kg

    https://imgur.com/a/0aJ3zdC
    Reply With Quote

  9. #8979
    Registered User brianadelstein's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2014
    Age: 37
    Posts: 37
    Rep Power: 0
    brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brianadelstein is offline
    My actual number only dropped a few since last weigh-in here but my look seems to have. Been incorporating some new lifts in the past month.

    Wondering where I am now, Down from 153.6 in December to 137.6 lbs presently.
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  10. #8980
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by Dima32 View Post
    I hope someone can estimate my body fat from this picture. I am 42, 5' 10'', weight is 195 lbs. Thanks in advance!
    I’d say 15%
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  11. #8981
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by brunogouveia58 View Post
    I already have 10% body fat? I lost 3 kg in the last month I have 76kg

    https://imgur.com/a/0aJ3zdC
    Could be. 10-12% but hard to say due to lighting
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  12. #8982
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by brianadelstein View Post
    My actual number only dropped a few since last weigh-in here but my look seems to have. Been incorporating some new lifts in the past month.

    Wondering where I am now, Down from 153.6 in December to 137.6 lbs presently.
    Hard to say with the dark lighting, but I’d say around 20%
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  13. #8983
    Registered User StanTheMan1939's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2017
    Age: 51
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    StanTheMan1939 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    StanTheMan1939 is offline

    Thumbs up

    Hey guys.... back again! I know it hasn't been long since my previous post but this week I personally feel like I have started to see a little more definition and am feeling quite a bit leaner after dropping calories a little more. I would really appreciate another bf% estimate. Last time was estimated low 30s but if anyone is able to give me a specific number that would be great.

    Also, what bf% do you think I will have to cut to before starting a very slow lean bulk? My end goal is to have big/muscular legs and glutes and a decently flat/toned stomach but not so toned that abs are popping. I have read that the muscle:fat ratio during a bulk is much better when you start at a lower bf% so if I can get down to that bf% before my bulk that would be awesome!

    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  14. #8984
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by StanTheMan1939 View Post
    Hey guys.... back again! I know it hasn't been long since my previous post but this week I personally feel like I have started to see a little more definition and am feeling quite a bit leaner after dropping calories a little more. I would really appreciate another bf% estimate. Last time was estimated low 30s but if anyone is able to give me a specific number that would be great.

    Also, what bf% do you think I will have to cut to before starting a very slow lean bulk? My end goal is to have big/muscular legs and glutes and a decently flat/toned stomach but not so toned that abs are popping. I have read that the muscle:fat ratio during a bulk is much better when you start at a lower bf% so if I can get down to that bf% before my bulk that would be awesome!

    Thanks in advance!
    It's literally been like a week and half....
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  15. #8985
    Registered User Adicoolz's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2018
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    Adicoolz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Adicoolz is offline

    Talking What's my BF percentage?

    22 M/69 kgs(150 pounds)/171 cm(5'7)

    Hello guys,
    What could be my BF estimate?
    I'm actually thinking of a cut but I'm afraid that I don't have much muscle mass.
    Please someone advice

    ibb.co/KwbSNHK
    ibb.co/4gW7QZh
    ibb.co/3csHXGT
    ibb.co/JyKDRQx
    ibb.co/FnHzvJs

    Copy and paste the links
    Reply With Quote

  16. #8986
    Registered User imirish34's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 41
    Rep Power: 0
    imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100) imirish34 is not very well liked. (-100)
    imirish34 is offline
    Hey fellas. Currently Sitting somewhere between 182-185. Weight fluctuates. 23 y/o. 6'4. LONGIIIIIIING to lean bulk. Ya boy is tireeeeeed.

    End of march will mark 5 months+~ Looking for an updated estimate. Thanks in advance :]

    Relaxed pic is how I'd stand normally day to day, and flexed.. well.. yeah. Pushed out is just if i let it all go. Not sure of the proper way to stand when looking for BF% estimates so included those three.
    Attached Images
    1 Timothy 1:15-16
    Acts 4:12

    John 5:24 - "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."


    Wanna get as strong as I can.. but also want to be comfortable in my body. Strugglesss haha.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #8987
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by imirish34 View Post
    Hey fellas. Currently Sitting somewhere between 182-185. Weight fluctuates. 23 y/o. 6'4. LONGIIIIIIING to lean bulk. Ya boy is tireeeeeed.

    End of march will mark 5 months+~ Looking for an updated estimate. Thanks in advance :]

    Relaxed pic is how I'd stand normally day to day, and flexed.. well.. yeah. Pushed out is just if i let it all go. Not sure of the proper way to stand when looking for BF% estimates so included those three.
    I’d guess 16-17%
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  18. #8988
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by Adicoolz View Post
    22 M/69 kgs(150 pounds)/171 cm(5'7)

    Hello guys,
    What could be my BF estimate?
    I'm actually thinking of a cut but I'm afraid that I don't have much muscle mass.
    Please someone advice

    ibb.co/KwbSNHK
    ibb.co/4gW7QZh
    ibb.co/3csHXGT
    ibb.co/JyKDRQx
    ibb.co/FnHzvJs

    Copy and paste the links
    About 25%
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  19. #8989
    Registered User imperfectum's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 7
    Rep Power: 0
    imperfectum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    imperfectum is offline
    35M 79kg/186cm.
    I put my 1 year transformation, to show that I store fat mostly around my belly. Never had visible abs even 15 years ago, weighing 67kg.
    How do you guess bf% in that case? Extra question: my main goal is 90kg in few years. Do you think it's worth to pursue visible abs, or just bulk? I'm afraid to bulk to not get that belly as in left picture.
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  20. #8990
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by imperfectum View Post
    35M 79kg/186cm.
    I put my 1 year transformation, to show that I store fat mostly around my belly. Never had visible abs even 15 years ago, weighing 67kg.
    How do you guess bf% in that case? Extra question: my main goal is 90kg in few years. Do you think it's worth to pursue visible abs, or just bulk? I'm afraid to bulk to not get that belly as in left picture.
    Looks like about 16% to me.

    Abs are personal preference... nobody can tell you if you 'should' bulk
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  21. #8991
    Registered User tarheeltime's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    tarheeltime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tarheeltime is offline

    do I bulk?

    Hey guys, noob's first post-- 27 y/o, 5'9 153lbs. I started fierce five back in early December, and I seemingly have neither gained nor lost any weight. Most lifts are going up on-pace, from a very low start, eg squats. 115-> 175. Struggling on the bench press though, stalled at 145, so I dropped it 20 lbs and am working back up again.

    Main question-- does this mean I should eat more? I'm like ~15% BF I think, I don't have much desire to gain fat.

    Two pics are from Jan 31st and from yesterday, so about a month apart, I look and weigh identical.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by tarheeltime; 03-08-2021 at 04:12 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #8992
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by tarheeltime View Post
    Hey guys, noob's first post-- 27 y/o, 5'9 153lbs. I started fierce five back in early December, and I seemingly have neither gained nor lost any weight. Most lifts are going up on-pace, from a very low start, eg squats. 115-> 175. Struggling on the bench press though, stalled at 145, so I dropped it 20 lbs and am working back up again.

    Main question-- does this mean I should eat more? I'm like ~15% BF I think, I don't have much desire to gain fat.

    Two pics are from Jan 31st and from yesterday, so about a month apart, I look and weigh identical.
    I agree you’re around 15%
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  23. #8993
    Registered User tarheeltime's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2021
    Age: 51
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    tarheeltime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tarheeltime is offline
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I agree you’re around 15%
    Thanks, repped. Any thoughts on the eat more or nah bit? Or is there a better place to post
    Reply With Quote

  24. #8994
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by tarheeltime View Post
    Thanks, repped. Any thoughts on the eat more or nah bit? Or is there a better place to post
    Are you weighing yourself every day/several times a week and measuring the moving average changes?

    What was your bench at the start?
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  25. #8995
    Registered User dexter249's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 30
    Rep Power: 0
    dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dexter249 is offline

    Updated body fat percentage

    Can I get an updated body fat percentage? Are my muscle inserts good? I want to get beach lean (10-12%) by summer and was torn between more cutting or trying to maingain.

    6’2” 199lbs pictures in photo gallery from where I started at to now. One of the pics is flexed but should be marked. Gained a few lbs from before but started creatine and started lifting with lifts below and in lbs.

    Thanks for any feedback

    Lifting 5 sets with 8 reps

    OHP- 95
    Pull-up body weight plus 8
    Dumbbell row 135
    Squat- 205
    Bench press 180
    Last edited by dexter249; 03-09-2021 at 06:42 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #8996
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by dexter249 View Post
    Can I get an updated body fat percentage? Are my muscle inserts good? I want to get beach lean (10-12%) by summer and was torn between more cutting or trying to maingain.

    6’2” 199lbs pictures in photo gallery from where I started at to now. One of the pics is flexed but should be marked. Gained a few lbs from before but started creatine and started lifting with lifts below and in lbs.

    Thanks for any feedback

    Lifting 5 sets with 8 reps

    OHP- 95
    Pull-up body weight plus 8
    Dumbbell row 135
    Squat- 205
    Bench press 180
    Wow nice work dude. You look around 14-15% to me.

    I’m surprised your lifts aren’t higher. What program do u run?
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  27. #8997
    Registered User dexter249's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 30
    Rep Power: 0
    dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dexter249 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dexter249 is offline
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Wow nice work dude. You look around 14-15% to me.

    I’m surprised your lifts aren’t higher. What program do u run?
    Thanks man!

    I don’t is there one you would recommend? I didn’t want to stagnate so And don’t have access to a gym with COVID so after losing a bunch of weight I took/acquired what I could for home and tried to combine several different compound exercises. I just wanted to do something and didn’t want to lose momentum. I just keep adding 5lbs each time I lift but am starting to become fatigued.

    I think you have commented on the past on others, but are my muscle inserts good?
    Last edited by dexter249; 03-09-2021 at 07:43 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #8998
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by dexter249 View Post
    Thanks man!

    I don’t is there one you would recommend? I didn’t want to stagnate so And don’t have access to a gym with COVID so after losing a bunch of weight I took/acquired what I could for home and tried to combine several different compound exercises. I just wanted to do something and didn’t want to lose momentum. I just keep adding 5lbs each time I lift but am starting to become fatigued.

    I think you have commented on the past on others, but are my muscle inserts good?
    I would suggest fierce 5 for starters as a training plan. It’s very good for people still building base strength.

    I’m not sure what you’re asking me in terms of muscle inserts...

    You’re essentially asking me if I think your body looks good... and that is a subjective answer. Does it matter what I think, or anyone else in here?

    Gotta learn to be happy with how YOU look, to you.

    That being said, given the amount of lean tissue you have without much real training, you seem to have good genetics to hold and build mass... that will serve you well in growing even more.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 03-09-2021 at 08:15 PM.
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

  29. #8999
    Registered User Mateo217's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2020
    Posts: 68
    Rep Power: 328
    Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mateo217 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mateo217 is offline
    Looking for update BF check. I was pretty lean in November and was about to increase calories to maintain when the holidays happend and I fell WAY off the wagon. Like 3 months of eating crap and not training due to some nagging injuries (won't make that mistake again as I felt better after lifting again). Anyway, I whittled down to about 10lbs over where I was in November.

    Currently 173 lbs, 5'8" 40 years old. I estimate under 20%. Maybe 16-17?

    Thoughts? Pics in bodyspace.

    Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #9000
    team ketchup AdamWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2006
    Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts: 22,634
    Rep Power: 118365
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AdamWW is online now
    Originally Posted by Mateo217 View Post
    Looking for update BF check. I was pretty lean in November and was about to increase calories to maintain when the holidays happend and I fell WAY off the wagon. Like 3 months of eating crap and not training due to some nagging injuries (won't make that mistake again as I felt better after lifting again). Anyway, I whittled down to about 10lbs over where I was in November.

    Currently 173 lbs, 5'8" 40 years old. I estimate under 20%. Maybe 16-17?

    Thoughts? Pics in bodyspace.

    Thanks in advance.
    I’d say 15% or so... your back flex and front double bicep looks much leaner than the side pose..
    The power of carbs compels me!
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts