Page 297 of 329 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,910 of 9849
    brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pardon me for saying but this thread has seemed to have become a particularly mean and hostile place in the past week or so.

Lets just assume this thin person has an eating disorder.
    And he may not, he may just be a thirteen year old kid. From his picture, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

And lets take it off the table whether minors should be in the forum for the moment.
    Bullying him into compliance isn't the answer- either way.

I posted pictures for my part, didn't even get a response- and perhaps I dodged a bullet considering how others have been treated.
    Last edited by brianadelstein; 02-19-2021 at 06:23 AM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by brianadelstein View Post
    Pardon me for saying but this thread has become a particularly mean and hostile place in the past week or so.
    Lets just assume this thin person has an eating disorder. And he may not, he may just be a ten year old kid.
    And lets take it off the table whether minors should be in the forum for the moment.

I posted pictures for my part, didn't even get a response- and perhaps I dodged a bullet considering how others have been treated.
    I agree

I don't want to delete posts but if I have to hack at this thread as the only way to keep it on topic I will.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pardon me for saying but this thread has seemed to have become a particularly mean and hostile place in the past week or so.

Lets just assume this thin person has an eating disorder.
    And he may not, he may just be a thirteen year old kid. From his picture, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Based on that photo I’d say 25% or so
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianadelstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Based on that photo I’d say 25% or so
    Thanks- I just appreciate the opinion.
    Left side pic or right? And if the right, what was I on left side pic?

On the left, I was 153.3 lbs at 5 foot 5.
    On the right, I'm down to 139.8 lbs at 5 foot 5.

I definitely wasn't gonna say 14% for my guess for the right- I was thinking 20%;
    The pics of 25% I've seen on the net show belly hanging over pants- that's not the case anymore. It's almost flat! But..
    I carry fat on my lovehandles till I'm down to 132lbs typically, which is rather annoying.

The leanest I've ever been is 129, and then I just start to see my abs.

Though, I wonder since how low even that is, if I'm one of those guys that just doesn't "reveal" abs so well.
    Because even then, I was doing throwdowns at the gym, weighted stuff, and hardly seemed to have any fat on me.

I mean- seriously- 129 lbs at 5 foot 5 is small!
    And yes I'll need to lift and put on more muscle again. One challenge at a time...
    Last edited by brianadelstein; 02-19-2021 at 07:08 AM.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks- I just appreciate the opinion.
    Left side pic or right? And if the right, what was I on left side pic?

On the left, I was 153.3 lbs at 5 foot 5.
    On the right, I'm down to 139.8 lbs at 5 foot 5.

I definitely wasn't gonna say 14% for my guess for the right- I was thinking 20%;
    The pics of 25% I've seen on the net show belly hanging over pants- that's not the case anymore. It's almost flat! But..
    I carry fat on my lovehandles till I'm down to 132lbs typically, which is rather annoying.

The leanest I've ever been is 129, and then I just start to see my abs.

Though, I wonder since how low even that is, if I'm one of those guys that just doesn't "reveal" abs so well.
    Because even then, I was doing throwdowns at the gym, weighted stuff, and hardly seemed to have any fat on me.

I mean- seriously- 129 lbs at 5 foot 5 is small!
    And yes I'll need to lift and put on more muscle again. One challenge at a time...
    I was basing it on the right.

Of course, it’s harder to tell without certain lighting and seeing your back and legs, but I’m basing on a couple things:

- no noticeable lines on the stomach
    - a small but visible bulge on the hip area which seems to be adipose
    - a relative lack of muscle tone

Typically with people at 20%, you don’t see individual ab separation at all but there’s usually a central, vertical line of separation in the frontal torso. Additionally, I wouldn’t expect there to be small bulges on the hip/love handle area on the waistline.

Those aspects combined with what seems to be a lack of lean tissue, and I just think it’s likely closer to 25%.

It sounds high but consider this: in my avatar I weighed 143lb, and I was about 9-10% BF.

I’m 6 feet tall, which means that would have me at about 129lb of lean weight at my height.

If you adjust down even 5lb of lean weight per inch in height to match you, that’d be UNDER 100lb of lean weight for my body in my avi if I was 5-5.

So really, I’m actually saying you have possibly MORE lean tissue weight than I do/did... relative to height

Never underestimate how significant small changes in muscle mass can make... it really does change your appearance a lot.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

I was basing it on the right.

Of course, it’s harder to tell without certain lighting and seeing your back and legs, but I’m basing on a couple things:

- no noticeable lines on the stomach
    - a small but visible bulge on the hip area which seems to be adipose
    - a relative lack of muscle tone

Typically with people at 20%, you don’t see individual ab separation at all but there’s usually a central, vertical line of separation in the frontal torso. Additionally, I wouldn’t expect there to be small bulges on the hip/love handle area on the waistline.

Those aspects combined with what seems to be a lack of lean tissue, and I just think it’s likely closer to 25%.

It sounds high but consider this: in my avatar I weighed 143lb, and I was about 9-10% BF.

I’m 6 feet tall, which means that would have me at about 129lb of lean weight at my height.

If you adjust down even 5lb of lean weight per inch in height to match you, that’d be UNDER 100lb of lean weight for my body in my avi if I was 5-5.

So really, I’m actually saying you have possibly MORE lean tissue weight than I do/did... relative to height

Never underestimate how significant small changes in muscle mass can make... it really does change your appearance a lot.
    Thanks. Yeah it's tough to say what my lean mass is right now without a formal test, and I've been in cut mode since December.

The new attached pic is me at my lowest pretty much. I don't think that center line really came in, but I'm also 129-132 lbs here at most and, dude, the 20 percent guys in the pics I see on the net look doughy and still have that ab line and I dont, nor do I have that center abs line.
    Attached Images

Thanks. Yeah it's tough to say what my lean mass is right now without a formal test, and I've been in cut mode since December.

The new attached pic is me at my lowest pretty much. I don't think that center line really came in, but I'm also 129-132 lbs here at most and, dude, the 20 percent guys in the pics I see on the net look doughy and still have that ab line and I dont, nor do I have that center abs line.
    You're closer to 20% in that pic, could be 18-20%, but in that range I think.

Im not sure what references you're using for the "20% dudes", but almost EVERYONE underestimates their BF%...

As a general reference, here are examples of what I see at various ranges in 10%-20%

~10%. All abs visible with clear, defined lines of separation, vascularity present, skin not 'thin' but also not showing any clear signs of fat deposition while upright

~14-15% Most/all abs visible, but lines aren't sharply 'defined', instead you can see shadows of abs, not much vascularity, and there is clearly a small amount of fat under the skin

~18-20% Abs almost or entirely gone, but still SOME outline of oblique or abs still noticeable here and there. No vascularity, especially in the ab region, and fat is obviously covering lines of separation. There is no 'bulging' of the stomach fat, but it appears smooth and somewhat 'softer'
    Last edited by AdamWW; 02-19-2021 at 10:57 AM.

sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Hey guys can you estimate my body fat

Hi guys I’m 6,1 178.2 pounds 19 years old.. can you please estimate my body fat trying to get a bit more leaner for the beach... cutting on 2300 calories and losing 1-2 pounds a week.. thank you so much any advice would be appreciated (pictures are in my gallery photos )

HorseyMD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    23 years old, 5'6 (168cm), 175 lbs (79kg). I am flexing
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by sethiayush12 View Post
    Hi guys I’m 6,1 178.2 pounds 19 years old.. can you please estimate my body fat trying to get a bit more leaner for the beach... cutting on 2300 calories and losing 1-2 pounds a week.. thank you so much any advice would be appreciated (pictures are in my gallery photos )
    Didn’t we give you estimates like a week ago?

Originally Posted by HorseyMD View Post
    23 years old, 5'6 (168cm), 175 lbs (79kg). I am flexing
    About 23%

sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn’t we give you estimates like a week ago?
    I’m pretty sure it’s been 3 or more months since I have come back for another estimate...

Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5 ft 8 in
    156 lbs

estimate please?
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by sethiayush12 View Post
    I’m pretty sure it’s been 3 or more months since I have come back for another estimate...
    Looks around 15% to me

Originally Posted by Pel10 View Post
    5 ft 8 in
    156 lbs

estimate please?
    About 22%

Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pel10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    About 22%
    how many more lbs to lose until abs are visible?

how many more lbs to lose until abs are visible?
    I mean, I don't know, it depends on your genetics...

And it depends what you mean by 'visible'... do you mean having a lean 6 pack, or just seeing the shadow of abs?

Either way it's kind of pointless to estimate... just lose fat until you're happy.

I mean, I don't know, it depends on your genetics...

And it depends what you mean by 'visible'... do you mean having a lean 6 pack, or just seeing the shadow of abs?

Either way it's kind of pointless to estimate... just lose fat until you're happy.
    Yeah, I mean having a full 6 pack

Yeah, I mean having a full 6 pack
    What does 'full' six pack mean

What is 'full'?

Some people can see outlines of all 6 abs at like 17%...

Others don't see much of anything until they're under 14-15%

Heck, some people's insertions only really show a 4-pack no matter how lean they are
    Last edited by AdamWW; 02-22-2021 at 10:56 AM.

What does 'full' six pack mean

What is 'full'?

Some people can see outlines of all 6 abs at like 17%...

Others don't see much of anything until they're under 14-15%

Heck, some people's insertions only really show a 4-pack no matter how lean they are
    So that means my abs might be more visible at 17% but no guarantee because people have different genetics.
    However they should be visible once I get to 14%, no matter if 4 pack or 6 pack

So that means my abs might be more visible at 17% but no guarantee because people have different genetics.
    However they should be visible once I get to 14%, no matter if 4 pack or 6 pack
    yes, you should be able to see individual abs at 14%

Rustedd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Estimate?

Hey everyone, first time posting- new to this so bear with me.
    I have been toying with lifting the last few years, after tipping the scale at my heaviest during COVID I've started to workout with more of a purpose. I've lost 20lbs so far and want to keep leaning out slow and steady. I've been using my scale for a rough BF % just to keep some sort of record, right now it has me @ 24-25% how close to that do I look?
    34 yo
    6 ft
    194 lbs.

Thanks!

Current (2/19/21) can be seen on my profile.

Originally Posted by Rustedd View Post
    Hey everyone, first time posting- new to this so bear with me.
    I have been toying with lifting the last few years, after tipping the scale at my heaviest during COVID I've started to workout with more of a purpose. I've lost 20lbs so far and want to keep leaning out slow and steady. I've been using my scale for a rough BF % just to keep some sort of record, right now it has me @ 24-25% how close to that do I look?
    34 yo
    6 ft
    194 lbs.

Thanks!

Current (2/19/21) can be seen on my profile.
    Looks like about 25%

Rustedd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like about 25%
    Appreciate it!

hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamo685 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    6’1
    220 lb
    Attached Images

Registered User NightmanCometh2's Avatar
    NightmanCometh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5’8

22 yr old.

Pics in body space gallery photos.

I’ve really been wanting to get a read on this for a while. Appreciate any help in advance.

Originally Posted by NightmanCometh2 View Post
    5’8

22 yr old.

Pics in body space gallery photos.

I’ve really been wanting to get a read on this for a while. Appreciate any help in advance.
    I'd put you around 20%... you have a LOT of solid mass on you... you make 20% look good, hah

Originally Posted by hamo685 View Post
    6’1
    220 lb
    Low to mid 30's

Registered User NightmanCometh2's Avatar
    NightmanCometh2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd put you around 20%... you have a LOT of solid mass on you... you make 20% look good, hah
    lol I guess that’s not so bad but was hoping for around 18%. Have been told I look athletic at this weight and it feels better. Might be time to drop back down to 170-175 though, 20% is a little much. Thanks man, much appreciated.

dbdestroys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbdestroys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbdestroys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dbdestroys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6' 231 lb photos in my body space progress photos from 2/22/21.

This info should help some goals other than just drop weight.

Thanks

Page 297 of 329 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast