Reply
Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,620 of 7649
  1. #7591
    Registered User 3dd13br1gh7's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 21
    Rep Power: 0
    3dd13br1gh7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3dd13br1gh7 is offline
    Originally Posted by troyparsons View Post
    Hi all! Would love a rough estimate on my percentage

    6'2 155 lbs. play 3-4 hours of tennis a day. Some body weight excercise 3x a week.
    Looking good bud I’m guessing no more than 13% guesstimate but I’m not an expert. I think we are similar build I would love to get my abs like that. Can you take a guess of my own it’s on my profile in progress current pics. Cheers and I posted a few posts up
    Reply With Quote

  2. #7592
    Registered User 3dd13br1gh7's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 21
    Rep Power: 0
    3dd13br1gh7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3dd13br1gh7 is offline
    Originally Posted by ORoxo View Post
    Male, 25, 180cm, 78kg

    Looking forward to improve my physique and your two cents would be highly appreciated!
    Good base frame could go either way you could benefit from cutting or bulking, Eat healthy and lift often.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #7593
    Registered User ma18's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2013
    Posts: 208
    Rep Power: 106
    ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ma18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ma18 is offline
    Originally Posted by ORoxo View Post
    Male, 25, 180cm, 78kg

    Looking forward to improve my physique and your two cents would be highly appreciated!
    20% I would say
    Reply With Quote

  4. #7594
    Registered User lkoppp's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    lkoppp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lkoppp is offline

    21M/162lbs/5'10"

    Have cut from 190 lbs to 162 lbs. Was wondering what my current body fat is at. Not sure on whether to bulk or cut moving forward.
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  5. #7595
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,776
    Rep Power: 35316
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by troyparsons View Post
    Hi all! Would love a rough estimate on my percentage

    6'2 155 lbs. play 3-4 hours of tennis a day. Some body weight excercise 3x a week.
    9ish%

    Originally Posted by ORoxo View Post
    Male, 25, 180cm, 78kg

    Looking forward to improve my physique and your two cents would be highly appreciated!
    19% about

    Originally Posted by AL459 View Post
    -Female (21 years old)
    -5'7 1/2 (height)
    -130 pounds (weight)
    -Also to go along with the body fat % I want to get rid of some of that belly flab I do have and was wondering if I should even do that because of how thin I am already being 130 pounds.
    22% about. Basically its about losing more weight, women achieve some abs around 18% and lower but really defined can be as low as 10-12% (that is not a very health bf% just to note). However how long have you been weight training for as it is very difficult to be extremely lean as a female for defined abs especially without a decent level of muscle.

    Originally Posted by rebelliom View Post
    Weight : 151lbs
    Height: 5' 7"

    I've uploaded images in relaxed and flexed alternatives.

    I am really curious when Ill have that super ripped look.
    What's an estimate do you think I would have to lose to get that look?
    I know I am not having a lot of muscle mass but still.


    Thanks,
    About 22%. To be super ripped most men without adequate muscle mass will require to be less then 10% body fat.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #7596
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,776
    Rep Power: 35316
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by lkoppp View Post
    Have cut from 190 lbs to 162 lbs. Was wondering what my current body fat is at. Not sure on whether to bulk or cut moving forward.
    Around 17-18%. Your choice really depends whether you have adequate weight to progressively overload on a decent weight training program
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7597
    Registered User DonQuixote01's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    DonQuixote01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DonQuixote01 is offline

    5'6 19 bf est? and question

    I weighed 142 before starting my cut but I don’t have a weighing scale on hand. I’ve been cutting since April as I wanted to get down to 10% before bulking again but someone had told me I should start a lean bulk ASAP as I’m just gonna continue to deplete my remaining muscle. What do you guys think I should do? I’m doing a body weight circuit workout 3 days a week (with some dumbbells added) as I can’t go to the gym.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DonQuixote01; 05-18-2020 at 02:24 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #7598
    Registered User rebelliom's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2017
    Age: 50
    Posts: 33
    Rep Power: 0
    rebelliom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rebelliom is offline
    Male
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 151.3lbs

    Hey mate, I am reuploading these again in the morning.

    I've used navy body fat measure and I found that I am around 15%.

    This feels like a never ending journey.

    I haven't gone to gym for like 2 months .

    My weight hasn't moved at all. Did I lose my muscle mass or what?

    When I started my journey I was around 22% and lost like 12lbs.

    My waist went fromn 36 to 31.5 inches and I am still on that I wonder why I am still 22% according to your estimate.

    Please recheck the images those are in relaxed flexed alternatives
    Would appreciate any sort of guidance.

    PS: Should I keep my protein up even If I am not lifting right now.Like around 100grams would be fine I guess. Right?

    Thanks a lot man,
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  9. #7599
    Registered User mdwilson2011's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2016
    Age: 31
    Posts: 36
    Rep Power: 0
    mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500)
    mdwilson2011 is offline
    Originally Posted by rebelliom View Post
    Male
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 151.3lbs

    Hey mate, I am reuploading these again in the morning.

    I've used navy body fat measure and I found that I am around 15%.

    This feels like a never ending journey.

    I haven't gone to gym for like 2 months .

    My weight hasn't moved at all. Did I lose my muscle mass or what?

    When I started my journey I was around 22% and lost like 12lbs.

    My waist went fromn 36 to 31.5 inches and I am still on that I wonder why I am still 22% according to your estimate.

    Please recheck the images those are in relaxed flexed alternatives
    Would appreciate any sort of guidance.

    PS: Should I keep my protein up even If I am not lifting right now.Like around 100grams would be fine I guess. Right?

    Thanks a lot man,
    Gonna be honest, you didn't have much muscle to begin, so you didn't lose much in 2 months.

    "My waist went fromn 36 to 31.5 inches and I am still on that I wonder why I am still 22% according to your estimate."
    Your original BF% estimation was wrong. You probably started around 27ish%.

    You are not currently 15%, more like 20%. For reference, I am a true 15% right now.

    100g protein is fine, try to eat a little more and train hard.

    hfgl bro.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #7600
    Registered User rebelliom's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2017
    Age: 50
    Posts: 33
    Rep Power: 0
    rebelliom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rebelliom is offline
    Originally Posted by mdwilson2011 View Post
    Gonna be honest, you didn't have much muscle to begin, so you didn't lose much in 2 months.

    "My waist went fromn 36 to 31.5 inches and I am still on that I wonder why I am still 22% according to your estimate."
    Your original BF% estimation was wrong. You probably started around 27ish%.

    You are not currently 15%, more like 20%. For reference, I am a true 15% right now.

    100g protein is fine, try to eat a little more and train hard.

    hfgl bro.
    .
    Really appreciate it.

    Thanks alot.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #7601
    Registered User ORoxo's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ORoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ORoxo is offline
    Originally Posted by 3dd13br1gh7 View Post
    Good base frame could go either way you could benefit from cutting or bulking, Eat healthy and lift often.
    Originally Posted by ma18 View Post
    20% I would say
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    19% about
    First and foremost, I would like to thank all of you for giving me your feedback! Really means a lot.

    I guess I should cut a little bit more and then focus on lean bulk, right?
    Reply With Quote

  12. #7602
    Registered User DonQuixote01's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    DonQuixote01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DonQuixote01 is offline
    Hey, I didn’t want to spam but if anybody could help me figure out a way forward I would be thankful!
    Originally Posted by DonQuixote01 View Post
    I weighed 142 before starting my cut but I don’t have a weighing scale on hand. I’ve been cutting since April as I wanted to get down to 10% before bulking again but someone had told me I should start a lean bulk ASAP as I’m just gonna continue to deplete my remaining muscle. What do you guys think I should do? I’m doing a body weight circuit workout 3 days a week (with some dumbbells added) as I can’t go to the gym.
    The pictures are a few posts up and on my body space.
    Last edited by DonQuixote01; 05-20-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #7603
    Registered User mdwilson2011's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2016
    Age: 31
    Posts: 36
    Rep Power: 0
    mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500) mdwilson2011 is not very helpful. (-500)
    mdwilson2011 is offline
    Originally Posted by DonQuixote01 View Post
    Hey, I didn’t want to spam but if anybody could help me figure out a way forward I would be thankful!

    The pictures are a few posts up and on my body space.
    You're probably about 18-20%

    And yes, at 140lbs you should probably focus on eating around maintenance and building muscle by progressively getting stronger on big lifts over time. If you tried to get to 10%, you'd probably look anorexic, especially because it seems your abdominals are very underdeveloped.

    Don't expect any real results for at least a couple years, at that point you'll know if you have enough lean mass to actually make a cut worth it.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #7604
    Registered User DonQuixote01's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    DonQuixote01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DonQuixote01 is offline
    Originally Posted by mdwilson2011 View Post
    You're probably about 18-20%

    And yes, at 140lbs you should probably focus on eating around maintenance and building muscle by progressively getting stronger on big lifts over time. If you tried to get to 10%, you'd probably look anorexic, especially because it seems your abdominals are very underdeveloped.

    Don't expect any real results for at least a couple years, at that point you'll know if you have enough lean mass to actually make a cut worth it.
    Thanks this was exactly what I needed to hear. I’m gonna eat mantience for now but eventually when I do get to go back on a gym routine instead of the body weight stuff I’m doing now, should I go back to bulking or stay on maintenance? Last time I maintened my lifts stalled so I probably don’t want that to happen again.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #7605
    Registered User howene's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Age: 29
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    howene has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    howene is offline
    Hello,

    Just looking for an estimate of my %. I would guess around 23-26%, but wanted a second (or third, fourth, &c.) opinion.

    The first three photos are the ones im most interested in. The fourth, I wouldnt mind an estimate for as well -- it will give me an indication of progress.

    Thanks in advance!

    5'7
    177lbs
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  16. #7606
    Registered User sjk0204's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2014
    Age: 26
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    sjk0204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sjk0204 is offline
    Just wondering if I can get an estimate of my BF%. I'm thinking around 23%. Aplogise for the low underwear but don't want to hide that belly pooch I have

    All pictures relaxed.

    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 163 lbs
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  17. #7607
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,776
    Rep Power: 35316
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by ORoxo View Post
    First and foremost, I would like to thank all of you for giving me your feedback! Really means a lot.

    I guess I should cut a little bit more and then focus on lean bulk, right?
    Personally I would cut a bit more. Aiming for 70-72kg then review would be my goal.

    Originally Posted by howene View Post
    Hello,

    Just looking for an estimate of my %. I would guess around 23-26%, but wanted a second (or third, fourth, &c.) opinion.

    The first three photos are the ones im most interested in. The fourth, I wouldnt mind an estimate for as well -- it will give me an indication of progress.

    Thanks in advance!

    5'7
    177lbs
    I agree probably near 25%

    Originally Posted by sjk0204 View Post
    Just wondering if I can get an estimate of my BF%. I'm thinking around 23%. Aplogise for the low underwear but don't want to hide that belly pooch I have

    All pictures relaxed.

    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 163 lbs
    Yep I would say 23% is a solid estimate.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #7608
    Registered User bittersalt's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    bittersalt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bittersalt is offline

    Smile Hi guys

    Hi,

    I'm 68kg, and 169cm

    can somebody please give me a rough estimate of my bodyfat level? It's in my profile picture. I've been in a cut for 2 month now, and I'm wondering if I should bulk or keep cutting.

    I am sorry I don't know how to embed or upload a picture here and I can't use my PC.
    Sory for bad english. Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #7609
    Chihuahua in the rain Corbets's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2018
    Location: ZG, Switzerland
    Posts: 661
    Rep Power: 5758
    Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Corbets is offline
    Originally Posted by DonQuixote01 View Post
    Thanks this was exactly what I needed to hear. I’m gonna eat mantience for now but eventually when I do get to go back on a gym routine instead of the body weight stuff I’m doing now, should I go back to bulking or stay on maintenance? Last time I maintened my lifts stalled so I probably don’t want that to happen again.
    By definition, you’re not going to build much muscle at maintenance. Some at first, sure, but you need to be in a surplus to build muscle. Just don’t make it a huge surplus.
    My Candito Linear log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177212011&p=1581528721#post1581528721

    My Fierce 5 Novice log (deprecated): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175702561&p=1550387651#post1550387651

    My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113
    Reply With Quote

  20. #7610
    Registered User 1ncredible's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Age: 39
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    1ncredible has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1ncredible is offline

    Post

    Hi
    182cm
    Currently 242lbs

    Pics are in my body space

    And thank you so much in advance
    DEC1 to FEB28 body transformation thread
    Dec 1: 230 │ Dec 6: 229.4 │ Dec 13: xxx │ Dec 20: xxx │ Total December: xxx
    Jan 3: xxx │ Jan 10: xxx │ Jan 17: xxx │ Jan 24: xxx │ Jan 31: xxx │ Total Januari: xxx
    Feb 7: xxx │ Feb 14: xxx │ Feb 21: xxx │ Feb 28: xxx │ Total Februari: xxx
    Reply With Quote

  21. #7611
    Registered User ApolloChange's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2018
    Posts: 76
    Rep Power: 87
    ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50) ApolloChange will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ApolloChange is offline
    Hello everyone,

    Please help me figure out my body fat %



    5’9 177 lbs
    Reply With Quote

  22. #7612
    Registered User WhiskeyRider's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    WhiskeyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WhiskeyRider is offline
    Help with BF % estimate please.

    I have been cutting for 2.5 years and am down 170lbs from the 370 I was at. Looking forward to getting to a point soon that I can begin to bulk. I feel that the loose skin I have from the weight loss makes my bf % look worse than it is, but maybe I'm wrong.

    Current stats
    39 yrs old
    6'0"
    202 lbs

    Pictures are in my body space.

    Thanks
    Reply With Quote

  23. #7613
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,776
    Rep Power: 35316
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by bittersalt View Post
    Hi,

    I'm 68kg, and 169cm

    can somebody please give me a rough estimate of my bodyfat level? It's in my profile picture. I've been in a cut for 2 month now, and I'm wondering if I should bulk or keep cutting.

    I am sorry I don't know how to embed or upload a picture here and I can't use my PC.
    Sory for bad english. Thanks in advance.
    Around 14-15% bit hard to see due to the size of the photo. Completely up to you. It depends on your current weight training capacity due to COVID-19. If you can weight train fully then you are safe to bulk, if not then either carry on cutting for a little longer around 62-65kg then stay at maintenance until you can get back to weight training fully.

    Originally Posted by 1ncredible View Post
    Hi
    182cm
    Currently 242lbs

    Pics are in my body space

    And thank you so much in advance
    Around 28-30%

    Originally Posted by ApolloChange View Post
    Hello everyone,

    Please help me figure out my body fat %



    5’9 177 lbs
    23-24%

    Originally Posted by WhiskeyRider View Post
    Help with BF % estimate please.

    I have been cutting for 2.5 years and am down 170lbs from the 370 I was at. Looking forward to getting to a point soon that I can begin to bulk. I feel that the loose skin I have from the weight loss makes my bf % look worse than it is, but maybe I'm wrong.

    Current stats
    39 yrs old
    6'0"
    202 lbs

    Pictures are in my body space.

    Thanks
    Around 18% maybe a bit lower
    Reply With Quote

  24. #7614
    Registered User MeatheadJJ's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2016
    Age: 27
    Posts: 18
    Rep Power: 0
    MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MeatheadJJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MeatheadJJ is offline
    Hi,

    Just uploaded a "current" photo to the progress section of my bodyspace. I'd love an estimate if possible.
    I'm 6'0 and 192 lbs. (183 cm / 87kg) and just turned 27.

    Jiu-jitsu 7x /week and gym 4 times a week, trying to make some gains.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #7615
    Registered User WhiskeyRider's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 2
    Rep Power: 0
    WhiskeyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WhiskeyRider is offline
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Around 14-15% bit hard to see due to the size of the photo. Completely up to you. It depends on your current weight training capacity due to COVID-19. If you can weight train fully then you are safe to bulk, if not then either carry on cutting for a little longer around 62-65kg then stay at maintenance until you can get back to weight training fully.



    Around 28-30%



    23-24%



    Around 18% maybe a bit lower
    Thanks. I'll keep pushing on my cut then until I'm in the lower teens. Looking forward to starting my bulk. I appreciate it.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #7616
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,776
    Rep Power: 35316
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by MeatheadJJ View Post
    Hi,

    Just uploaded a "current" photo to the progress section of my bodyspace. I'd love an estimate if possible.
    I'm 6'0 and 192 lbs. (183 cm / 87kg) and just turned 27.

    Jiu-jitsu 7x /week and gym 4 times a week, trying to make some gains.
    About 17% maybe a touch lower
    Reply With Quote

  27. #7617
    Registered User ForecasterJason's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2014
    Posts: 94
    Rep Power: 82
    ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ForecasterJason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ForecasterJason is offline
    I'm curious as to thoughts on what my current body fat percentage is. I'm 5'8" 125 lbs.
    Thanks
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ForecasterJason; 05-26-2020 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Added body stats
    Reply With Quote

  28. #7618
    Registered User shmanks's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 52
    Rep Power: 27
    shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10) shmanks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    shmanks is offline
    Can I get a body fat estimate of both my before and after? Picture is in my body space.

    I’m 5’8 and now 157 pounds and I am looking to get to 150 pounds. The picture of before was the day I joined the gym and I started my diet 2 months later. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by shmanks; 05-26-2020 at 09:07 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #7619
    Registered User Noctive's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2015
    Posts: 34
    Rep Power: 0
    Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Noctive is offline
    This im 87kg and 1.80M which is like 192 pounds and 5`10

    Whats my BF and will i be lean at 182 (83 kg)?
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  30. #7620
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,776
    Rep Power: 35316
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by ForecasterJason View Post
    I'm curious as to thoughts on what my current body fat percentage is. I'm 5'8" 125 lbs.
    Thanks
    About 11%

    Originally Posted by shmanks View Post
    Can I get a body fat estimate of both my before and after? Picture is in my body space.

    I’m 5’8 and now 157 pounds and I am looking to get to 150 pounds. The picture of before was the day I joined the gym and I started my diet 2 months later. Thanks a lot!
    Before:- 22% or near enough

    After:- 14% about

    Originally Posted by Noctive View Post
    This im 87kg and 1.80M which is like 192 pounds and 5`10

    Whats my BF and will i be lean at 182 (83 kg)?
    About 17%. It will depend what you mean by lean. If you are talking about full six pack abs then no. Outline of your core muscle clearly noticeable and looking leaner then about 90% of the population then yes.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts