Reply
Page 249 of 250 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 7476
  1. #7441
    Registered User BushMeat's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2018
    Posts: 137
    Rep Power: 0
    BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100) BushMeat is not very well liked. (-100)
    BushMeat is offline
    Originally Posted by lasttiger View Post
    6'2", 193.5 lbs and 33 years old. What's my bf% and should I bulk or continue cuttingAttachment 9207421Attachment 9207421Attachment 9207431Attachment 9207451Attachment 9207461Attachment 9207471? Thanks.


    Continue to cut, while eating enough protein. You can lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously at this stage.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #7442
    Registered User lasttiger's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 33
    Posts: 22
    Rep Power: 0
    lasttiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lasttiger is offline
    Originally Posted by BushMeat View Post
    Continue to cut, while eating enough protein. You can lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously at this stage.
    Ok but what’s my current bf%?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #7443
    Registered User lasttiger's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: California, United States
    Age: 33
    Posts: 22
    Rep Power: 0
    lasttiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lasttiger is offline
    @Mateo

    I’d take calipers with a grain of salt. Last time I used them, it claimed I was 12% and I know I’m not that low.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #7444
    Registered User Deceived's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Age: 27
    Posts: 5
    Rep Power: 0
    Deceived has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deceived is offline
    I'd appreciate an new estimate, I have uploaded 6 photos to my profile.

    6' 1"
    178lbs

    Been cutting for around 9 months, plateaued for a bit but decreased my calories and upped my cardio recently and now losing weight again.

    I started off with the goal of having defined abs, would appreciate any rough ideas of how far away I am.

    I am also concerned that I am now too small, would you recommend keep cutting and then start a lean bulk or just start bulking now?

    Thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote

  5. #7445
    Registered User Mitja2's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2017
    Age: 20
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    Mitja2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mitja2 is offline
    Hi, im 20, 6 foot 3, and 185lbs. i have been cutting for 3 weeks now on 2500cal. Should i continue the cut a bit more or jump back to maintaince?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  6. #7446
    Registered User FitnessSeeker8's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2016
    Age: 32
    Posts: 44
    Rep Power: 0
    FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessSeeker8 is not very well liked. (-100)
    FitnessSeeker8 is offline
    Height 5’8”
    Weight 171 lbs
    Age 32

    Pictures in the profile. Can I get my bf% estimate please?

    Thank you so much in advance!
    Last edited by FitnessSeeker8; 03-15-2020 at 12:17 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7447
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,606
    Rep Power: 30164
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by Deceived View Post
    I'd appreciate an new estimate, I have uploaded 6 photos to my profile.

    6' 1"
    178lbs

    Been cutting for around 9 months, plateaued for a bit but decreased my calories and upped my cardio recently and now losing weight again.

    I started off with the goal of having defined abs, would appreciate any rough ideas of how far away I am.

    I am also concerned that I am now too small, would you recommend keep cutting and then start a lean bulk or just start bulking now?

    Thanks in advance
    14-15% I would say. You would need to get to 10% most likely so 165-170lbs so yes you would quite small.

    Originally Posted by Mitja2 View Post
    Hi, im 20, 6 foot 3, and 185lbs. i have been cutting for 3 weeks now on 2500cal. Should i continue the cut a bit more or jump back to maintaince?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    16%. Near enough I would go back to maintenance and add more mass.

    Originally Posted by FitnessSeeker8 View Post
    Height 5’8”
    Weight 171 lbs
    Age 32

    Pictures in the profile. Can I get my bf% estimate please?

    Thank you so much in advance!
    26-27%
    Reply With Quote

  8. #7448
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,606
    Rep Power: 30164
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by lasttiger View Post
    6'2", 193.5 lbs and 33 years old. What's my bf% and should I bulk or continue cuttingAttachment 9207421Attachment 9207421Attachment 9207431Attachment 9207451Attachment 9207461Attachment 9207471? Thanks.
    Around 19%
    Reply With Quote

  9. #7449
    Registered User chillz88's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5
    Rep Power: 0
    chillz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chillz88 is offline

    Bf%

    Lost 17kg in 10 months. I used to have a beer belly and sagging chest. Wanted to change that so I tried cutting. Can someone please try to estimate my bf%? Any suggestions on what next to do? I know I have very little muscle mass but we all start somewhere.

    31 yrs old
    Height- 170cm
    Weight when started- 75kg
    Weight now- 58kg


    Pics in body space.

    Thankyou
    Last edited by chillz88; 03-16-2020 at 08:02 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #7450
    Registered User danielwats4's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielwats4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    danielwats4 is offline
    Hey, ive been bulking for a few months, ended up being kinda dirty because I was stupid so I gained a good amount of fat.

    5’8 168 https ://imgur.com/a/AGucENM

    I want to cut a little since this whole coronavirus thing and since I’ll be at the beach all summer, can I get a bf% estimate? And Im curious if you personally think I can look any decent after a cut and potentially have some abs or if I’ll just end up looking skinny and gross. Thank you
    Reply With Quote

  11. #7451
    Registered User LuckyAH's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2016
    Age: 30
    Posts: 275
    Rep Power: 0
    LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100) LuckyAH is not very well liked. (-100)
    LuckyAH is offline
    Reply With Quote

  12. #7452
    Registered User CurlyStraws's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 7
    Rep Power: 0
    CurlyStraws is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CurlyStraws is offline

    What’s my BF?

    6’2 ~197lbs Been cutting but kinda fell off this last month. What is my bodyfat as of right now and should I keep cutting or switch to a bulk. Pics in body space. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote

  13. #7453
    Registered User bsrkoacar's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Age: 29
    Posts: 2,970
    Rep Power: 18311
    bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bsrkoacar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bsrkoacar is offline
    Originally Posted by CurlyStraws View Post
    6’2 ~197lbs Been cutting but kinda fell off this last month. What is my bodyfat as of right now and should I keep cutting or switch to a bulk. Pics in body space. Thanks!
    I would focus on eating clean at, or slightly below maintenance calories and work on building strength. I think you have a high enough body fat and are untrained enough to build muscle in a slight deficit. No reason to bulk man.
    225 bodyweight @ 6'3"

    290 bench
    479.5 squat (usapl)
    570 deadlift
    200 OHP
    Reply With Quote

  14. #7454
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,606
    Rep Power: 30164
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by chillz88 View Post
    Lost 17kg in 10 months. I used to have a beer belly and sagging chest. Wanted to change that so I tried cutting. Can someone please try to estimate my bf%? Any suggestions on what next to do? I know I have very little muscle mass but we all start somewhere.

    31 yrs old
    Height- 170cm
    Weight when started- 75kg
    Weight now- 58kg


    Pics in body space.

    Thankyou
    Around 12% maybe a touch lower. You look great so I would start building more mass. Take it slowly and start by find your maintenance calories and then add a small caloric surplus. I would aim for around 1lb weight increase a month to maintain leanness.

    Originally Posted by danielwats4 View Post
    Hey, ive been bulking for a few months, ended up being kinda dirty because I was stupid so I gained a good amount of fat.

    5’8 168 https ://imgur.com/a/AGucENM

    I want to cut a little since this whole coronavirus thing and since I’ll be at the beach all summer, can I get a bf% estimate? And Im curious if you personally think I can look any decent after a cut and potentially have some abs or if I’ll just end up looking skinny and gross. Thank you
    Around 17%. No you won't look terrible as you didnt when you were 151lbs will you have full abs probably not but you may have some more noticeable definition.

    Originally Posted by LuckyAH View Post
    10% or near enough

    Originally Posted by CurlyStraws View Post
    6’2 ~197lbs Been cutting but kinda fell off this last month. What is my bodyfat as of right now and should I keep cutting or switch to a bulk. Pics in body space. Thanks!
    Near 20%
    Reply With Quote

  15. #7455
    Registered User chillz88's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5
    Rep Power: 0
    chillz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chillz88 is offline
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Around 12% maybe a touch lower. You look great so I would start building more mass. Take it slowly and start by find your maintenance calories and then add a small caloric surplus. I would aim for around 1lb weight increase a month to maintain leanness.
    Thankyou.. It was a long and an experience to get here. I was planning to add 200-300 more cals to be in maintenance for 2- 3 weeks and then add another 200-300 for surplus to check from there.

    But then the virus came. Since i have not that yet experienced bulking yet and I might not be able to go to the gym in the coming few weeks, what do you suggest I do nutrition wise?

    I don't want to lose mass that I cut for. I might play basketball at a court near home to stay active. I might plan to play ball for 4 days in a week but not yet decided on the nutrition side. Apologies in advance if i shouldnt have asked this in this thread

    Thank you.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #7456
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,606
    Rep Power: 30164
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by chillz88 View Post
    Thankyou.. It was a long and an experience to get here. I was planning to add 200-300 more cals to be in maintenance for 2- 3 weeks and then add another 200-300 for surplus to check from there.

    But then the virus came. Since i have not that yet experienced bulking yet and I might not be able to go to the gym in the coming few weeks, what do you suggest I do nutrition wise?

    I don't want to lose mass that I cut for. I might play basketball at a court near home to stay active. I might plan to play ball for 4 days in a week but not yet decided on the nutrition side. Apologies in advance if i shouldnt have asked this in this thread

    Thank you.
    If I was you I would aim to achieve maintenance and then stay there until you are able to get back into weight training if you are stuck isolated. Take it slowly finding your maintenance and use this opportunity to find you near exact TDEE maintenance. Remember the increase will likely to be a little less then you expect as your exercise and NEAT are likely to be lower if you are being isolated or encouraged social distancing.

    I would only start your bulk once you can get back to weight training as fat increase will be more likely without weight training.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #7457
    Registered User TryingBB's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Posts: 1,201
    Rep Power: 9742
    TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TryingBB is offline
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    If I was you I would aim to achieve maintenance and then stay there until you are able to get back into weight training if you are stuck isolated. Take it slowly finding your maintenance and use this opportunity to find you near exact TDEE maintenance. Remember the increase will likely to be a little less then you expect as your exercise and NEAT are likely to be lower if you are being isolated or encouraged social distancing.

    I would only start your bulk once you can get back to weight training as fat increase will be more likely without weight training.

    Hardyboysare, you and everyone who helps in this thread are awesome!! Thanks man!

    If you think I’m mistaken about my response below, let me know. I’ll edit it.

    Thanks

    **********
    From self experience...once you stop working out, after missing first 2 to 4 workouts you will deflate and loose a lot of glycogen/water from your muscles. You will loose a lot of weight. I loose about 4-6lbs if I don’t workout for a week. And I don’t even have a lot of muscle. This has happened to me 3 times last year due to vacations and slight injuries. And then last week when I stopped going to gym. Built me a basic at home gym. Yay.

    I’ve made this mistake before - I gained a lot of fat cuz I kept eating thinking I’m loosing weight.

    So for 1 to 2 weeks, eat 100 or so below what you think your maintenance is. You will experience drastic weight loss. Don’t worry when you get back in the gym you’ll gain a lot of weight after first 3 to 4 workouts.

    After couple weeks once your weight is settled or moving slower, adjust to find TDEE.

    Goodluck!!

    Hardyboysare, you and everyone who helps in this thread are awesome!! Thanks man! If you think I’m mistaken about this repose, let me know. I’ll edit it.

    Thanks
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**
    Reply With Quote

  18. #7458
    Registered User GreatJohn's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Location: New York, United States
    Age: 24
    Posts: 380
    Rep Power: 91
    GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreatJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GreatJohn is offline
    Wondering what my current bf%? I'm sitting at 153lbs at 5’8. My goal is to get down to the 12-13% range.

    Last edited by GreatJohn; 03-20-2020 at 08:57 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #7459
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,606
    Rep Power: 30164
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by GreatJohn View Post
    Wondering what my current bf%? I'm sitting at 153lbs at 5’8. My goal is to get down to the 12-13% range.

    About 17-18%. I would say around 140lbs would have you close enough.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #7460
    Registered User swoledulla's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2019
    Age: 23
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    swoledulla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    swoledulla is offline

    Wondering my bodyfat percentage?

    5ft10
    172lbs
    23 y/o

    Links:
    https: // imgur. com/ uP2EtpX
    https: // imgur. com/ H9BLDAc

    Sorry about the spaces. Cant post images yet

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote

  21. #7461
    Registered User aloih22's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    aloih22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    aloih22 is offline
    33 years old. Height: 5 ft 7. Weight: 185lbs. currently cutting 500 cal. Need to drop fat to 10% so i can bulk. What is my estimated BF?
    Reply With Quote

  22. #7462
    Registered User SBD2002's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    SBD2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    SBD2002 is offline

    What’s my body fat %?

    Hey guys I’m new here and I was curious on what my body fat percentage is because I’m going on a cut and would like to know a rough estimate. I am probably the heaviest (fattest) individual in this thread but I’m trying to change that, here are my stats 5 ft 9 246 lbs.

    The picture is in my bodyspace can’t post link for some reason.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #7463
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,606
    Rep Power: 30164
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by swoledulla View Post
    5ft10
    172lbs
    23 y/o

    Links:
    https: // imgur. com/ uP2EtpX
    https: // imgur. com/ H9BLDAc

    Sorry about the spaces. Cant post images yet

    Thanks.
    18-19% or around about

    Originally Posted by aloih22 View Post
    33 years old. Height: 5 ft 7. Weight: 185lbs. currently cutting 500 cal. Need to drop fat to 10% so i can bulk. What is my estimated BF?
    Around 23%

    Originally Posted by SBD2002 View Post
    Hey guys I’m new here and I was curious on what my body fat percentage is because I’m going on a cut and would like to know a rough estimate. I am probably the heaviest (fattest) individual in this thread but I’m trying to change that, here are my stats 5 ft 9 246 lbs.

    The picture is in my bodyspace can’t post link for some reason.
    Around 30-31%
    Reply With Quote

  24. #7464
    Registered User mdhorasoo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2015
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    mdhorasoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mdhorasoo is offline
    5 foot 7 Male, currently 68 kg / 150 lbs
    Pictures uploaded on my gallery

    Can i get a body fat estimate and should I continue to cut or bulk?

    Cut in 2018 from 84kg / 184 pounds to mid 2019. Last 6 months been wasting time trying to figure out if i should bulk or cut.

    Planned to cut to 65kg / 143 pounds and bulk.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #7465
    Registered User BillyCarnage197's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2020
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    BillyCarnage197 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BillyCarnage197 is offline

    What is my body fat percentage?

    5'9 or 175 cm , 207 lbs or 94 kg. Been training for a couple of years , late 2019 I got into some drama and due to the stress and the work I had to get into , I wasn't able to go to the gym , I started a cut a week ago and I'm hoping to get down to about 88 kg by May. Workout (quarantine) consists of mainly bodyweight exercises like handstand push ups , squats and some work with a pair of dumbbells i bought back in 2015. Age 19
    Reply With Quote

  26. #7466
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,606
    Rep Power: 30164
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by mdhorasoo View Post
    5 foot 7 Male, currently 68 kg / 150 lbs
    Pictures uploaded on my gallery

    Can i get a body fat estimate and should I continue to cut or bulk?

    Cut in 2018 from 84kg / 184 pounds to mid 2019. Last 6 months been wasting time trying to figure out if i should bulk or cut.

    Planned to cut to 65kg / 143 pounds and bulk.
    About 18% as you are already cutting I would just carry on until you hit around 63-65kg then review.

    Originally Posted by BillyCarnage197 View Post
    5'9 or 175 cm , 207 lbs or 94 kg. Been training for a couple of years , late 2019 I got into some drama and due to the stress and the work I had to get into , I wasn't able to go to the gym , I started a cut a week ago and I'm hoping to get down to about 88 kg by May. Workout (quarantine) consists of mainly bodyweight exercises like handstand push ups , squats and some work with a pair of dumbbells i bought back in 2015. Age 19
    Around 26-27%
    Reply With Quote

  27. #7467
    Registered User brunogouveia58's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2015
    Age: 23
    Posts: 74
    Rep Power: 102
    brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brunogouveia58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    brunogouveia58 is offline
    what is bodyfat please? I am 181cm and 79kg.
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  28. #7468
    Registered User lkoppp's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5
    Rep Power: 0
    lkoppp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lkoppp is offline

    22M/174lbs/5'10" Body Fat

    What is body fat please, 22M/174lbs/5'10". Been cutting for ~2.5 months, and have dropped from 195lbs to 174lbs. Currently lifting at home due to the gym being closed. Any advice going forward? Currently plan on cutting until 160 and starting a slow, lean bulk.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by lkoppp; 03-27-2020 at 01:33 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #7469
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,606
    Rep Power: 30164
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is offline
    Originally Posted by lkoppp View Post
    What is body fat please, 22M/174lbs/5'10". Been cutting for ~2.5 months, and have dropped from 195lbs to 174lbs. Currently lifting at home due to the gym being closed. Any advice going forward? Currently plan on cutting until 160 and starting a slow, lean bulk.
    Without a pic is tad hard to assess but most likely sounds good as building muscle without adequate weights will be very hard.

    Originally Posted by brunogouveia58 View Post
    what is bodyfat please? I am 181cm and 79kg.
    15-16%
    Reply With Quote

  30. #7470
    Registered User lkoppp's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5
    Rep Power: 0
    lkoppp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lkoppp is offline
    [QUOTE=hardyboysare;1600925451]Without a pic is tad hard to assess but most likely sounds good as building muscle without adequate weights will be very hard.


    Sorry I just attached a picture to my original comment
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts