Reply
Page 240 of 251 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,200 of 7503
  1. #7171
    Registered User CurlyStraws's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 7
    Rep Power: 0
    CurlyStraws is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CurlyStraws is offline

    Bodyfat

    Height: 6’2 Weight: 210-215 Age: 18 Ive been on a cut eating 2300 calories a day for 2 weeks and was wondering what my bf% is right now. Pics are in body space
    Last edited by CurlyStraws; 12-11-2019 at 10:56 AM. Reason: 2 weeks cut not 3
    Reply With Quote

  2. #7172
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by shahzoo View Post
    Can I get bodyfat estimate for before and after please, pictures in bodyspace. How long will it take to get down to 10-12% body fat and how much weight would I need to lose.
    Before:- Around 30%

    After:- 20-22%

    I would say around 10kg would have you there.

    Originally Posted by NoNodyFat View Post
    These pictures are with no pump, and decent lighting.
    and 143Lbs
    Would appreciate some estimates on my body fat%, my guess is 13%
    Yep 13%

    Originally Posted by CurlyStraws View Post
    Height: 6’2 Weight: 210-215 Age: 18 Ive been on a cut eating 2300 calories a day for 2 weeks and was wondering what my bf% is right now. Pics are in body space
    Around 24-25%
    Reply With Quote

  3. #7173
    Registered User rsid97's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2017
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts: 1,283
    Rep Power: 13294
    rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rsid97 is offline
    Looking for an updated body fat estimate. Was previously suggested to be at 19-20% body at the peak of my bulk when I was around 90.4kg and was recommended to take about 14 weeks to cut down to around 77kg.

    Been cutting for 7 weeks now after a maintenance phase. During this period I've dropped a total of 4.9kg at an average rate of 0.69kg per week and waist size has gone down by 10.7cm during this time.

    Ultimately I'm wanting to get lean enough to able to see properly defined abs. So wanted to get a body fat estimate to see where I am sitting at currently, at half way into that 14 week cut to see if I need more weeks to cut or if I'm on track and should just keep things the same?

    Front relaxed - https://imgur.com/CJhbsv3
    Back relaxed - https://imgur.com/PDpHO9S
    Front flexed - https://imgur.com/9TVNeWr
    Back flexed - https://imgur.com/dBGK5wX
    Redcon1 Tier Operator - T20RSid

    Some lifting stuff (IG) - @rsid_97

    My Growth Stimulus Training journal - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175699161
    Reply With Quote

  4. #7174
    Registered User arRay98's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    arRay98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    arRay98 is offline

    Cut or bulk

    Just started hitting the gym a few months ago. 140lbs, 19 yo, 5ft 4in. Estimate please?
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  5. #7175
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by rsid97 View Post
    Looking for an updated body fat estimate. Was previously suggested to be at 19-20% body at the peak of my bulk when I was around 90.4kg and was recommended to take about 14 weeks to cut down to around 77kg.

    Been cutting for 7 weeks now after a maintenance phase. During this period I've dropped a total of 4.9kg at an average rate of 0.69kg per week and waist size has gone down by 10.7cm during this time.

    Ultimately I'm wanting to get lean enough to able to see properly defined abs. So wanted to get a body fat estimate to see where I am sitting at currently, at half way into that 14 week cut to see if I need more weeks to cut or if I'm on track and should just keep things the same?

    Front relaxed - https://imgur.com/CJhbsv3
    Back relaxed - https://imgur.com/PDpHO9S
    Front flexed - https://imgur.com/9TVNeWr
    Back flexed - https://imgur.com/dBGK5wX
    I am afraid to say it but I would believe that the previous pic was a tad under estimated on my behalf compared to these (no offence more of lighting)

    https://imgur.com/a/83RFCYc

    Due to the darkness you seemed a lot leaner then I estimated. I would say you are around 21-22% here in your current pic. So in order for you to have abs it will take longer then 7 weeks. As for a number most likely close to if not less then 70kg.

    Originally Posted by arRay98 View Post
    Just started hitting the gym a few months ago. 140lbs, 19 yo, 5ft 4in. Estimate please?
    19-20%
    Reply With Quote

  6. #7176
    Registered User rsid97's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2017
    Location: Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts: 1,283
    Rep Power: 13294
    rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rsid97 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rsid97 is offline
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    I am afraid to say it but I would believe that the previous pic was a tad under estimated on my behalf compared to these (no offence more of lighting)

    https://imgur.com/a/83RFCYc

    Due to the darkness you seemed a lot leaner then I estimated. I would say you are around 21-22% here in your current pic. So in order for you to have abs it will take longer then 7 weeks. As for a number most likely close to if not less then 70kg.
    Darn I'm going to be tiny by the end of this cut lol.

    But no worries at all about the underestimation. I shall continue to take my photos from this current angle and lighting then and check back in a month or so. I appreciate your feed back and advice as always!
    Redcon1 Tier Operator - T20RSid

    Some lifting stuff (IG) - @rsid_97

    My Growth Stimulus Training journal - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175699161
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7177
    Registered User spilinga's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 8
    Rep Power: 0
    spilinga is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    spilinga is offline
    Been cutting since 11/9, curious to see what I'm estimated at currently.

    5'7", 168lbs. 30" waist, 14.5" neck, 32" hips if that helps. Was 176 prior. Dr. says I'm carrying 3-5lbs of loose skin (used to be >300).


    Front/back/side attached. Keep cutting?
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  8. #7178
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by spilinga View Post
    Been cutting since 11/9, curious to see what I'm estimated at currently.

    5'7", 168lbs. 30" waist, 14.5" neck, 32" hips if that helps. Was 176 prior. Dr. says I'm carrying 3-5lbs of loose skin (used to be >300).


    Front/back/side attached. Keep cutting?
    Based on your previous request (170lbs) I said 13-14%:-

    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1592482151

    The lose of 2lbs puts you solid at 13%. As for cutting more you have the mass so completely up to you depends on your own goal.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #7179
    Registered User Andrew578's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 217
    Rep Power: 362
    Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Andrew578 is offline
    I am 17 years old
    5'5 and 125lbs (57kg)
    I don't know what to do to. Cut down a little then go on a bulk. Or just continue bulking.
    I have gained 7kg in about 2 months (had extreme hunger in an eating disorder recovery)
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  10. #7180
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by Andrew578 View Post
    I am 17 years old
    5'5 and 125lbs (57kg)
    I don't know what to do to. Cut down a little then go on a bulk. Or just continue bulking.
    I have gained 7kg in about 2 months (had extreme hunger in an eating disorder recovery)
    About 20%. At 17 I wouldn't bother with counting calories and eat to hunger.

    I would stick around maintenance caloric intake which would be based on hunger cues and not getting stuffed. If you eat mainly nutritional food sources with a solid amount of protein and only a small amount of empty calories (80:20 is a decent ratio) you should be fine.

    Based on your previous ED history I would seek further guidance from a trained professional if needed. And not get too hung up on the small details eat enough to maintain your hunger and weight whilst progressively overload on a balanced training program.
    Last edited by hardyboysare; 12-16-2019 at 10:22 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #7181
    Registered User Leaky8's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    Leaky8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Leaky8 is offline
    Hello just starting my fitness journey and was woundering what my body fat is

    Age 24
    Hight 183cm

    The photos are on my gallery on my profile won't let me post then here for some reason.

    Thanks Leaky.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #7182
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by Leaky8 View Post
    Hello just starting my fitness journey and was woundering what my body fat is

    Age 24
    Hight 183cm

    The photos are on my gallery on my profile won't let me post then here for some reason.

    Thanks Leaky.
    Around 15%
    Reply With Quote

  13. #7183
    Registered User Andrew578's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 217
    Rep Power: 362
    Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Andrew578 is offline
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    About 20%. At 17 I wouldn't bother with counting calories and eat to hunger.

    I would stick around maintenance caloric intake which would be based on hunger cues and not getting stuffed. If you eat mainly nutritional food sources with a solid amount of protein and only a small amount of empty calories (80:20 is a decent ratio) you should be fine.

    Based on your previous ED history I would seek further guidance from a trained professional if needed. And not get too hung up on the small details eat enough to maintain your hunger and weight whilst progressively overload on a balanced training program.
    Thanks man, also I am currently undergoing TRT. As my levels were super low. I have 125mg does every 3 months. Would this help or do anything?

    And would it be hard to progress at maintenance, I have been training off and on with an injury for about 9 months
    Last edited by Andrew578; 12-16-2019 at 01:24 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #7184
    Registered User Leaky8's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    Leaky8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Leaky8 is offline
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Around 15%
    Oh really? I thought I was higher tbh okay thanks bud
    Reply With Quote

  15. #7185
    Grumpy Old Dwarf MCrow's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: Minnesota, United States
    Posts: 14,301
    Rep Power: 11503
    MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MCrow is offline
    Originally Posted by Leaky8 View Post
    Oh really? I thought I was higher tbh okay thanks bud
    I'd put you more at around 18% myself. I would say the torso front is around 15-16% but the back looks higher.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****
    Reply With Quote

  16. #7186
    Registered User Leaky8's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    Leaky8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Leaky8 is offline
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    I'd put you more at around 18% myself. I would say the torso front is around 15-16% but the back looks higher.
    Okay I appreciate it I thought I was higher then 15 tbh
    Reply With Quote

  17. #7187
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by Leaky8 View Post
    Okay I appreciate it I thought I was higher then 15 tbh
    Originally Posted by Leaky8 View Post
    Oh really? I thought I was higher tbh okay thanks bud
    Either way 15-18% doesn't really matter. My advice would be ensure you are not cutting. Either maintenance training or bulking the choice is yours and how long you have been weight training.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #7188
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by Andrew578 View Post
    Thanks man, also I am currently undergoing TRT. As my levels were super low. I have 125mg does every 3 months. Would this help or do anything?

    And would it be hard to progress at maintenance, I have been training off and on with an injury for about 9 months
    TRT may help level the field if your T-levels are below average but won't cause significant advantage above anyone around your age due to the elevated levels of testosterone during adolescent.

    As for eating at maintenance, during adolescence you are generally primed to build muscle under nearly all conditions (except extreme caloric deficit) therefore its the best time to utilise this by ensuring you are eating enough. That said you don't need to monitor calories as its not advised for adolescents due to the complex stage your body is in. We just don't know how many calories your body needs during this stage of elevated hormones so trusting your hunger cues are best practice.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #7189
    Registered User CactusMann's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CactusMann is offline
    Hey peeps,

    Can I get a body fat estimate based on the pic please?

    I started training a little less than two years ago and I feel like the time has come for my first cut. Aiming for somewhere between 10-15% bodyfat, and would like to know where I'm starting from. According to the Navy method and the bathroom scale, I'm around 20-22% which seems about right to me.

    (Sorry about the dirty mirror)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CactusMann; 12-17-2019 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added one more pic
    Reply With Quote

  20. #7190
    Registered User Oprescu's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    Oprescu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oprescu is offline
    Hello. I'd be grateful if you could approximate my body fat percentage.

    I'm 18 1.75m 61.5kg
    Attached Images
    Reply With Quote

  21. #7191
    Registered User Leaky8's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    Leaky8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Leaky8 is offline
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Either way 15-18% doesn't really matter. My advice would be ensure you are not cutting. Either maintenance training or bulking the choice is yours and how long you have been weight training.
    I've been training about 6 months I was 100kg now sitting at about 80kg
    Reply With Quote

  22. #7192
    Registered User jourdannick's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    jourdannick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    jourdannick is offline

    Estimate would be much appreciated

    Body space.

    6’1ish, 163ish lbs

    About 7-8 months into strength training program now.

    The first few months were spent in a deficit. Still flip flopping between idea of cutting vs bulking. I eat in a college cafeteria so it’s hard to count my calories. Lately I do my best to shoot slightly above maintenance but I eat a lot of unhealthy food.

    Can’t figure out whether I’ve been progressing at a decent rate or moving slowly since I probably don’t accurately count my calories. I have some pics from June in my body space as well. I am about the same weight as I was in June. I’ve been down to 154 and have been as heavy as 168.

    Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #7193
    Registered User Andrew578's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 217
    Rep Power: 362
    Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrew578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Andrew578 is offline
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    TRT may help level the field if your T-levels are below average but won't cause significant advantage above anyone around your age due to the elevated levels of testosterone during adolescent.

    As for eating at maintenance, during adolescence you are generally primed to build muscle under nearly all conditions (except extreme caloric deficit) therefore its the best time to utilise this by ensuring you are eating enough. That said you don't need to monitor calories as its not advised for adolescents due to the complex stage your body is in. We just don't know how many calories your body needs during this stage of elevated hormones so trusting your hunger cues are best practice.
    thanks for that. I have been eating around 2500 calories expect been a little hungry so I just ate
    Reply With Quote

  24. #7194
    Registered User DonQuixote01's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    DonQuixote01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DonQuixote01 is offline
    18 yrs old
    5 6”
    142 Ibs
    If you guys could give me an estimate and some advice because I’m honestly not sure what I should do. Right now I’m going the gym 3 days a week, should I go more? Should I bulk or maintain? I’ve been going to the gym for 6 months. The first 2-3 months I was gaining too fast in weight (but I was making great lift progress) but I was getting chubby so I deicded to maintain the past 3 months. I’ve basicaly stalled in a few of my lifts. I want to get rid of that skinny fat look of skinny arms and loose chest.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #7195
    Registered User Mesut1's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5
    Rep Power: 0
    Mesut1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mesut1 is offline
    Hello, may I get an estimate ? Flexed !! 183 cm, 76 kg atm
    Reply With Quote

  26. #7196
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by Leaky8 View Post
    I've been training about 6 months I was 100kg now sitting at about 80kg
    At 6ft and 80kg it is time to start building on an effective training program. What are your major lifts like squat, bench and deadlift 1rm or estimate.

    Cutting too much longer will just make you look skinny.

    How much strength increase has occurred during those 6 months?
    Reply With Quote

  27. #7197
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by CactusMann View Post
    Hey peeps,

    Can I get a body fat estimate based on the pic please?

    I started training a little less than two years ago and I feel like the time has come for my first cut. Aiming for somewhere between 10-15% bodyfat, and would like to know where I'm starting from. According to the Navy method and the bathroom scale, I'm around 20-22% which seems about right to me.

    (Sorry about the dirty mirror)
    Yep I agree on the bf% and you seem to have adequate muscle mass to cut down to that range so aim for 15% then review how lean you feel when you get there.

    Originally Posted by Oprescu View Post
    Hello. I'd be grateful if you could approximate my body fat percentage.

    I'm 18 1.75m 61.5kg
    12-13%


    Originally Posted by jourdannick View Post
    Body space.

    6’1ish, 163ish lbs

    About 7-8 months into strength training program now.

    The first few months were spent in a deficit. Still flip flopping between idea of cutting vs bulking. I eat in a college cafeteria so it’s hard to count my calories. Lately I do my best to shoot slightly above maintenance but I eat a lot of unhealthy food.

    Can’t figure out whether I’ve been progressing at a decent rate or moving slowly since I probably don’t accurately count my calories. I have some pics from June in my body space as well. I am about the same weight as I was in June. I’ve been down to 154 and have been as heavy as 168.

    Thanks in advance.
    15-16%. You need to be bulking at 6ft 1. I would advise bulking at a rate of around 1.5-2lbs a month and aiming to get around 180lbs before even considering cutting.

    Originally Posted by DonQuixote01 View Post
    18 yrs old
    5 6”
    142 Ibs
    If you guys could give me an estimate and some advice because I’m honestly not sure what I should do. Right now I’m going the gym 3 days a week, should I go more? Should I bulk or maintain? I’ve been going to the gym for 6 months. The first 2-3 months I was gaining too fast in weight (but I was making great lift progress) but I was getting chubby so I deicded to maintain the past 3 months. I’ve basicaly stalled in a few of my lifts. I want to get rid of that skinny fat look of skinny arms and loose chest.
    About 19%.

    What are you major lifts like (1 rep max) and what program are you running.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #7198
    Registered User hardyboysare's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2018
    Age: 50
    Posts: 3,625
    Rep Power: 30973
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hardyboysare is online now
    Originally Posted by Mesut1 View Post
    Hello, may I get an estimate ? Flexed !! 183 cm, 76 kg atm
    13-14% around about
    Reply With Quote

  29. #7199
    Registered User JohnLeyo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Age: 50
    Posts: 13
    Rep Power: 0
    JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000) JohnLeyo is a complete loser! (-2000)
    JohnLeyo is offline
    Front looks about 14%, arms around 15% and back 19%.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #7200
    Registered User CactusMann's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 6
    Rep Power: 0
    CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) CactusMann is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CactusMann is offline
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Yep I agree on the bf% and you seem to have adequate muscle mass to cut down to that range so aim for 15% then review how lean you feel when you get there.
    Thanks! Appreciate the feedback🙏
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts