Page 239 of 240 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,170 of 7184
    hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Knyghtes View Post
    I'd be interested to know where roughly my BF% is sitting since my last post which was recommended to be 23-24%. Since then I believe my weight has come down by 15lbs or so. I must say I feel much fatter in the photos than I do in real life.
    I have you around 22%. My previous estimate may have been too low. Although you have made some solid visible changes namely in the chest width and stomach.

Originally Posted by Lose1T View Post
    21 yo
    6’2 213.4lbs
    Do you think I should bulk or start cutting?

https://imgur.com/a/OpTkpAm
    Choice is yours on this one. If it is winter where you are I would bulk until the month before spring and then cut for summer.

Around 17%.

KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    I would have you near there around 19%

I personally wouldn't go down as low as 10% without a bulking phase at some point but you are probably look at mid to low 70kg

How so if I may ask? Genuinely curious/wondering since I've been going pretty slow with the diet and kept most of my strength in the compound lifts.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KungBagarN View Post
    How so if I may ask? Genuinely curious/wondering since I've been going pretty slow with the diet and kept most of my strength in the compound lifts.
    Basically IMO you will look very skinny if you aim to go down to 10% at your current level of lean body mass so you would benefit from a phase of optimal mass gain. Although it is possible to gain muscle on a caloric deficit the leaner you get the harder it becomes. Therefore undertaking a period of surplus will allow for better muscle growth.

Keeping strength is not a sign of significant muscle growth but increasing strength and volume is a sign (through progressive overload). In order to achieve this it is more effective under conditions of caloric surplus.

wooderson08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6ft 184 41 years. Looking for an estimate. Pic in body space. Thanks

KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KungBagarN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Basically IMO you will look very skinny if you aim to go down to 10% at your current level of lean body mass so you would benefit from a phase of optimal mass gain. Although it is possible to gain muscle on a caloric deficit the leaner you get the harder it becomes. Therefore undertaking a period of surplus will allow for better muscle growth.

Keeping strength is not a sign of significant muscle growth but increasing strength and volume is a sign (through progressive overload). In order to achieve this it is more effective under conditions of caloric surplus.
    Cool, never thought I could look skinny in my life ^^

Never meant to say that I made gainz, just that I've been trying to minimize the muscle loss during a cut. I prob haven't made any (New)gainz since Pre-surgery.
    Been eating around 2300 kcals last 3months and slowly lost weight. What would you say I should go up to and for how long? Goal is to not look fat next midsummer.

To stay somewhat relevant to the tread, here's a couple picutre almost a year apart. Would you say the before picture is 30 something percent?
    Attached Images

T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) T00T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey! I'm back again. Just wondering how much my bodyfat is around?
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: Fluctuates between 130-135
    Attached Images
    Bench - 205x1
    Deadlift - 225x6
    Squat - whats that?

Rykou is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post wonder how am i doing on intermitent fasting

has been a while since im at this intermittent fasting , im also hitting the gym but i have lost a lot muscles due gastritis issues at the begging of the year (lost around 10 kilos when it started)

im tall 1,89 cm and 89 kilos
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Rykou; 12-04-2019 at 10:27 AM. Reason: forgot mesure

Originally Posted by wooderson08 View Post
    6ft 184 41 years. Looking for an estimate. Pic in body space. Thanks
    Around 13%

Originally Posted by T00T View Post
    Hey! I'm back again. Just wondering how much my bodyfat is around?
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: Fluctuates between 130-135
    22-23%

Originally Posted by Rykou View Post
    has been a while since im at this intermittent fasting , im also hitting the gym but i have lost a lot muscles due gastritis issues at the begging of the year (lost around 10 kilos when it started)

im tall 1,89 cm and 89 kilos
    Around the 17-18% mark

Originally Posted by KungBagarN View Post
    Cool, never thought I could look skinny in my life ^^

Never meant to say that I made gainz, just that I've been trying to minimize the muscle loss during a cut. I prob haven't made any (New)gainz since Pre-surgery.
    Been eating around 2300 kcals last 3months and slowly lost weight. What would you say I should go up to and for how long? Goal is to not look fat next midsummer.

To stay somewhat relevant to the tread, here's a couple picutre almost a year apart. Would you say the before picture is 30 something percent?
    Around about possible even more. You have made great progress, and it is possible you have gained some muscle whilst cutting from that high bf% its just that for most people to build a significant amount of lean mass they have to cycle a muscle building phase with multiple caloric surplus stages before they look good at 10%.

dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6'2 174lb

What is my bodyfat%? I am flexing abs in this pic

Last edited by dirkdiggleryo; 12-05-2019 at 10:21 AM.

OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100) OhMyGodd is not very well liked. (-100)
    I was 30% about 2 months ago. What is my bodyfat now???
    Attached Images

derf70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Could you give me an estimate of BF please?
    Stats: I'm 49, 5ft10, about 75kg - I've lost about 11 kg in the past 6 months. Been doing all pro but lifts have stalled quite a bit. Would like to start a slow bulk soon but not if I still have fat to lose.
    Pics in profile. Thanks

Originally Posted by dirkdiggleryo View Post
    6'2 174lb

What is my bodyfat%? I am flexing abs in this pic

I am assuming you mean the right hand one as they aren't the same bf% obviously. Around 11% I would say.

Originally Posted by OhMyGodd View Post
    I was 30% about 2 months ago. What is my bodyfat now???
    26-28% but the photo is not great.

Originally Posted by derf70 View Post
    Hi Could you give me an estimate of BF please?
    Stats: I'm 49, 5ft10, about 75kg - I've lost about 11 kg in the past 6 months. Been doing all pro but lifts have stalled quite a bit. Would like to start a slow bulk soon but not if I still have fat to lose.
    Pics in profile. Thanks
    Around 15%. You should start a bulk IMO. I would advise gaining between 1-2lbs a month with a small caloric surplus of around 200-300 calories.

dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dirkdiggleryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am assuming you mean the right hand one as they aren't the same bf% obviously. Around 11% I would say.

26-28% but the photo is not great.

Around 15%. You should start a bulk IMO. I would advise gaining between 1-2lbs a month with a small caloric surplus of around 200-300 calories.
    lol yes right one. and thanks mate, repped. doing gods work. you are the backbone of bb.com

jbubal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, guys. So, I'm new here. Been reading a lot without posting, though.

I'm having trouble estimating my body fat. My last measurement said I was around 15,1% BF, but I feel I look quite above that. What do you think?

(I'll try and attach the pics as I don't have the minimum amount of posts required)

I can see my abs without so much help from lighting, but I feel soft. Funny thing is I am currently weighing 79,6kg (175lb), and I think that with that weight I should be way more muscular than what I look right now for my height (1,78m; 5'10"). Appreciate the help!
    Attached Images

derf70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks. A bulk is going to be quite a change after all this time!

Originally Posted by jbubal View Post
    Hey, guys. So, I'm new here. Been reading a lot without posting, though.

I'm having trouble estimating my body fat. My last measurement said I was around 15,1% BF, but I feel I look quite above that. What do you think?

(I'll try and attach the pics as I don't have the minimum amount of posts required)

I can see my abs without so much help from lighting, but I feel soft. Funny thing is I am currently weighing 79,6kg (175lb), and I think that with that weight I should be way more muscular than what I look right now for my height (1,78m; 5'10"). Appreciate the help!
    I would put you at 14%. I say this due to your hip divide generally you have be a tad lower then 15% to see it as clear as yours.

I am afraid that is just what happens my friend.

jbubal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would put you at 14%. I say this due to your hip divide generally you have be a tad lower then 15% to see it as clear as yours.

I am afraid that is just what happens my friend.
    I see. Thanks for the help!

Do you think I should bulk or I should keep going with the cut? I've lost 31 pounds on the last 5 months. It's just starting to get kind of boring with the calorie counting and such. My energy levels are pretty good, though. I think I can handle a few more months on the cut. My goal is to lose another 8 to 10 pounds and then I'll switch to bulk.

Sam98372 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’m currently sitting at 216, I’m 5’7 my DEXA scans all showed 23.5-24%, my bones weigh 7ibs hahaha but I would have fun seeing what everyone else thinks based off of my pictures on my profile.

TIA

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'7" 161lbs

Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

Originally Posted by jbubal View Post
    I see. Thanks for the help!

Do you think I should bulk or I should keep going with the cut? I've lost 31 pounds on the last 5 months. It's just starting to get kind of boring with the calorie counting and such. My energy levels are pretty good, though. I think I can handle a few more months on the cut. My goal is to lose another 8 to 10 pounds and then I'll switch to bulk.
    Personally I would be considering bulking very soon. If you are happy carrying on cutting a lose of 8-10lbs would probably get you near the 12% bracket maybe a touch less depending on what weight is water weight.

5 months cutting is quite a while for someone who isn't overweight so if you do decided to bulk I recommend a period of maintenance or reverse dieting in order to work your your new TDEE.

Originally Posted by Sam98372 View Post
    I’m currently sitting at 216, I’m 5’7 my DEXA scans all showed 23.5-24%, my bones weigh 7ibs hahaha but I would have fun seeing what everyone else thinks based off of my pictures on my profile.

TIA
    A frontal pic would have been more help instead of slightly side on but never mind. I would have put you higher at around 26% although you do have a solid amount of lean mass.

Originally Posted by W.I.N. View Post
    5'7" 161lbs

Around 19-20%.

ksha98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stats: Height: 5'9". Age: 21 yrs old. Weight: 72.7kg Waist- 32.2
    I have uploaded the pictures on bodyspace

Originally Posted by ksha98 View Post
    Stats: Height: 5'9". Age: 21 yrs old. Weight: 72.7kg Waist- 32.2
    I have uploaded the pictures on bodyspace
    Around 17%

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Around 19-20%.
    Thanks! That's very much in line with your assessment of 23-24% at 172lbs (130,72lbs-132,44lbs FFM) about a month ago vs 161lbs (128,8lbs-130,41lbs FFM).

I like number crunching so 0,31-3,64 FFM lost if you're accurate, meaning 2,8%-33,1% of the loss was FFM. Hoping it was the former rather than the latter lol. Considering that was a loss of 2,75lbs/week that's to be expected, I've increased calories this past week and slowed the cut down, hopefully next time it'll be better.
    Brazilian Crew |<o>|
    IIFYM Crew
    Username is an Acronym Crew

What's Important Now?

dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lost 60 lbs. Where do I stand?

Current Height: 5'8''
    Current Weight: 140 lbs.
    Waist: 29''

I went from 200 lbs. in January 2018 to 135 lbs. in May 2019 (slow but steady calorie deficit). I lifted somewhat consistently all the way through.

In May I wanted to lose more weight but could not stay in a consistent deficit (I was hungry and tired of dieting).

Currently I am seeing a personal trainer who is prescribing/doing workouts with me. I do 4 days a week, 2 upper 2 lower days (which consist of 1st lift being squat, bench, overhead press, or deadlift all with barbell at 3x5, plus 4-5 related accessory lifts and core) plus a yoga and cardio day. My trainer is a power lifter. I told him I wanted an athletic body, since seeing him I have not stuck to my deficit, he said I was rail thin, I have eaten in a surplus some days not tracking, not sure what to do with my diet. He says its up to me. I want to be lean (not too lean though) and muscular. I feel a bit chunky now, I definitely feel more solid though, PT says I have lost BF% (he says from 24.9-22.5% I think). I am mostly happy with my weight loss, except a little of of stretch marks, stretchy skin, belly button frown.

Wondering what my current BF% is, also if anyone would want to give advice on either surplus or deficit calories. I am working hard in the gym and have 3 more months with this trainer, don't want any gains to not happen because I am in deficit, but also don't want to get chunkier. I want to cut down before summer and give myself plenty of time for that.

Thank you!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by dawnmarie92 View Post
    Current Height: 5'8''
    Current Weight: 140 lbs.
    Waist: 29''

I went from 200 lbs. in January 2018 to 135 lbs. in May 2019 (slow but steady calorie deficit). I lifted somewhat consistently all the way through.

In May I wanted to lose more weight but could not stay in a consistent deficit (I was hungry and tired of dieting).

Currently I am seeing a personal trainer who is prescribing/doing workouts with me. I do 4 days a week, 2 upper 2 lower days (which consist of 1st lift being squat, bench, overhead press, or deadlift all with barbell at 3x5, plus 4-5 related accessory lifts and core) plus a yoga and cardio day. My trainer is a power lifter. I told him I wanted an athletic body, since seeing him I have not stuck to my deficit, he said I was rail thin, I have eaten in a surplus some days not tracking, not sure what to do with my diet. He says its up to me. I want to be lean (not too lean though) and muscular. I feel a bit chunky now, I definitely feel more solid though, PT says I have lost BF% (he says from 24.9-22.5% I think). I am mostly happy with my weight loss, except a little of of stretch marks, stretchy skin, belly button frown.

Wondering what my current BF% is, also if anyone would want to give advice on either surplus or deficit calories. I am working hard in the gym and have 3 more months with this trainer, don't want any gains to not happen because I am in deficit, but also don't want to get chunkier. I want to cut down before summer and give myself plenty of time for that.

Thank you!
    25% would be my estimate.

I would say your bulk has been a pretty good success you have gained 5lbs in 6 and a bit months which is pretty much on point for a female at 0.75-1lb a month. I would also say your bf% has gone down since your previous bf% estimate:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1582146041

As to what you should do. It depends on when summer is where you are. You currently look good with a nice structured female physique therefore I would think you would need around 3 months to cut to get sub 20% if you lost 1lb a week. Therefore I would work back from there, if you plan to be summer ready by June (I am guessing you are North American) then 3 months back either February or March to start cut.

That means I would personally carry on at a very small surplus (around 150 calories) or maintenance calories until then aiming to do a small recomp or gain around 2lbs between now and March.

dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawnmarie92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    25% would be my estimate.

I would say your bulk has been a pretty good success you have gained 5lbs in 6 and a bit months which is pretty much on point for a female at 0.75-1lb a month. I would also say your bf% has gone down since your previous bf% estimate:-

As to what you should do. It depends on when summer is where you are. You currently look good with a nice structured female physique therefore I would think you would need around 3 months to cut to get sub 20% if you lost 1lb a week. Therefore I would work back from there, if you plan to be summer ready by June (I am guessing you are North American) then 3 months back either February or March to start cut.

That means I would personally carry on at a very small surplus (around 150 calories) or maintenance calories until then aiming to do a small recomp or gain around 2lbs between now and March.
    Thank you very much for the thorough advice and feedback, it is much appreciated! Nice to get an objective look, I agree with it all, too. I'll continue on in maintenance with some surplus days. Looking forward to the cut results this spring!

NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoNodyFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What is my body fat?

Would appreciate some opinions.
    Attached Images