Page 13 of 329 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @aka - close enough. Probably in that 13%-15% ballpark
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    guessing 23%
    Attached Images

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by akaYogz View Post
    i am 6'5 220lbs last time i checked i was 13.7% but it was with one of the handheld omron devices so it wasn't the most accurate

i was only able to upload one photo. there are also more pics in my profile
    You're in between 12-13%BF.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrstoleyourgirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tucane View Post
    You're in between 12-13%BF.
    myself?

KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tucane View Post
    Around 20%BF or slightly more.

Im my opinion, cut away.
    any idea on what weight i should cut to before bulking again?

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mrstoleyourgirl View Post
    myself?
    Those pics aren't optimal to estimate by. Need to see the whole upper body atleast.

" As mind ~ as matter "

NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Could you guys look at my "before" and "after" pics on my bodyspace and guess the bf% of each, Im still gonna drop 15 more pounds but want to know whag youre guys guess is fot before cut and as of now

NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorCalAnt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any idea? My before and up to date

Originally Posted by KCMann View Post
    any idea on what weight i should cut to before bulking again?
    Doesn't matter imo. Pick a goal look instead:-)

" As mind ~ as matter "

Originally Posted by NorCalAnt View Post
    Could you guys look at my "before" and "after" pics on my bodyspace and guess the bf% of each, Im still gonna drop 15 more pounds but want to know whag youre guys guess is fot before cut and as of now
    Before β‰ˆ 28-29%BF
    Now β‰ˆ 21-22%BF

" As mind ~ as matter "

Thanks, my guess was about 26% before to 19% although sometimes I feel a little fatter sometimes, how much weight do I need to lose to get to 11%?

Also, would you day my cut is going succesful for dropping 20 pounds because I feel like I should be leaner? If i drop 16 more pounds, would that put me close to 11% bf?

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Antoninus View Post
    Body fat
    16-18%

I feel like I should be leaner?
    Who ever says "I think I should be fatter?" Scale weight guessing games in relation to estimated body fat seldom works out.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Antoninus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    16-18%?!? I have arm vascularity, delt striations, top two abs and a completely flat stomach. No love handles (and you can't be 16% with no love handles, sorry). Lean-ish pecs. I don't have a clearly defined set of abs, but that doesn't usually appear until sub-10%. But thanks for the input nonetheless.
    Last edited by Antoninus; 04-11-2017 at 09:07 PM.

So what would you say for my bf??

Not in a position to say, but there is no way I am 16%. Calipers put me at about 12% and I would have guessed 12-13%. 16-18% is not fair imho and does a disservice to me seeing as that was about where I started cutting months ago. Lesson is, take the estimates around here with a grain of salt. You want a proper estimate go to a real trainer or expert. Someone who has done a bunch of caliper tests and has a real eye for it. With all due respect to all here, I don't have much confidence in this guesses here after that toss out.
    Last edited by Antoninus; 04-11-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Where's your photo??

Took it down. Took the first estimate as an indicator of things to come and opted out of this experiment. I know I am the one who asked so I appreciate someone took the time out to respond, in good faith, but that guess just wasn't right.

What would you say my "before" and "after" bf% differences are, still cutting but wanna know if im making progress after dropping 20

Here is a good guide for visually estimating body fat.

truth-dealer dot com/physiology/fundamentals/lean-body-weight-03.html

Note how wrong my assessment was. I can see the outline and the top two abs. I have a COMPLETELY flat stomach. I have no paunch. And the love handles are largely gone. If the OP had even said 13% or 14% I could buy it but up to 18%? Laughable. I mean I know we are the ones asking the question, but the estimates should at least be reasonable and not just random numbers thrown out.
    Last edited by Antoninus; 04-11-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Couldn't judge til I saw, I'd say I'm about 20% and I have some ab visibility

BlackghostLU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    21 years old, student, 81.5 kg / 180 pounds, 190 cm tall / 6,23 feet and my body fat scale says im 17,5% body fat but that seems ridicilous...

my legs are quiet lean but I still have alot of love handle and belly fat... hope to get rid of it in the next 1,5 months (plan is to go to 75 kg)

please be gentle I know I'm fat

thanks in advance for your expertise
    Attached Images

Around 27%

BlackghostLU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Around 27%
    so basically my lean body mass is around 60 kg which means with 12% bodyfat I would be 67.2 kg as a 190 cm tall guy? I would be anorexic as ****
    So 27% really is true and I reach my goal of 75 kg I would still have around 15,5 kg of fat on my body which would be around 21% bodyfat... this is so unmotivating :/
    Last edited by BlackghostLU; 04-12-2017 at 02:29 AM.

Put on some more mass after your cut for a year or two, you'll definitely be leaner at the same weight. I'm going to have to cut to 165 to be as lean as I want and my original goal was 180, it sucks but just lets you know you don't have as much muscle as you thought

Calipers put me at about 12%
    Join the club.

You didn't even post 3 pics and you are worried over a few percent? You think 2% BF is going to pull all the fat our of your chest, and waist? Not that we saw your back or a good view of your legs. There are guys with vascular arms and massive pot bellies. You can't just look at one body part. Overall muscle level has a lot to do with how a softer look delivers in terms of body fat. Visceral fat variations are easily good for 1-2% percent even in Very Lean People.

I get visible veins in my shoulders at 19-20%, the veins in my arms look like husky pencils. Meanwhile I have 25 pounds to lose to get my waist + legs lean.

I don't have much confidence in this guesses here after that toss out.
    Perhaps you would like to review the photos in the OP or a few hundred other similar options on the internet. You could also do an advanced forum search for caliper body fat and read about all the folks who found that self caliper tests tend to underestimate body fat.

The main thing is not to take this as seriously as you are. It's a number. You're a person.

Tigerrn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been thinking what body fat percentage I am right now but I have no clue. I guess I am around 13% or 14%?

156 pounds & 6.0 feet long.
    Attached Images

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tigerrn View Post
    I've been thinking what body fat percentage I am right now but I have no clue. I guess I am around 13% or 14%?

156 pounds & 6.0 feet long.
    Anywhere from 10 to 13% IMO, probably 11%ish, but you only have one photo in poor lighting.

Time2Sleep00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    168.5 lbs 183 cm
    continue to bulk or cut

Thanks
    Attached Images

21percentfat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    24 years old, 160 pounds, 5 ft 7 inches. I'm guessing 21%-22%
    Attached Images