FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Scitec Nutrition? Anyone currently on this Brand's Supps?

Hi guys and girls.

Is anyone currently using or has used Scitec Nutrition's supplements? If yes, how did you experience it?
    Would you recommend it?

I have yet to find a protein powder that works, that's not crap and not overly expensive.
    Any recommendations welcome, thank you!

Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rushie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FxFreak View Post
    Hi guys and girls.

Is anyone currently using or has used Scitec Nutrition's supplements? If yes, how did you experience it?
    Would you recommend it?

I have yet to find a protein powder that works, that's not crap and not overly expensive.
    Scitec are pretty big in Europe and are supposed to be a reliable brand. I haven't used their products but you should have no problems with them. Otherwise, I would recommend Myprotein or GoNutrition. Cheap, good quality, usually very reliable companies. Basic and simple and do their job.

exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) exclusiivity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi guys and girls.

Would you recommend it?

Hey! I am currently using Scitec's Whey Isolate. I am using the chocolate flavor and it's pretty good for an isolate (7/10), and it has very good ingredients!!
    If you are planning on getting any of their whey concentrates, DO NOT get the cappuccino flavor, all the others are pretty amazing.

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some good protein powder options in my opinion are Tasty Whey, Select, and Gold Standard Whey.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What have you tried? Any particular flavor you want or macro profile?

I've never tried Scitec.

Some of my favorites are iForce Blueberry Muffin, NutraBio Horchata, and Adaptogen's Chocolate Peanut Butter cup.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've had Scitecs whey and greens supplement. Greens is a solid well rounded formula. Lemon Cheesecake and Vanilla flavors of the whey are excellent!
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you don't mind me asking how do you know the protein you are using isn't "working?"
    My secret? Texting between sets.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    If you don't mind me asking how do you know the protein you are using isn't "working?"

Was just about to ask
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Was just about to ask
    In for answers as well.
    - Axis Labs Forum Rep -
    Insane Pumps! - Hemodraulix Powdered Version Now Available in the BB.com store!
    Axis Labs Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html - use code AXIS3 for 10% off Axis Labs Products!

IG: agroupthink

FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay, well thanks for the feedback guys. Seems Scitec is overall a nice product. I'll consider that or Re-kaged. Still deciding.

Originally Posted by Blainex View Post
    In for answers as well.
    Okay hang on, maybe used the wrong sentence but essentially it just feel as if it's doing nothing. I train very hard and frequent during the day, I don't get that "recovery" effect and what not from what they claim on the label. I just don't think the products I have been using are great quality protein ,that's all. No need to get cocky.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay hang on, maybe used the wrong sentence but essentially it just feel as if it's doing nothing. I train very hard and frequent during the day, I don't get that "recovery" effect and what not from what they claim on the label. I just don't think the products I have been using are great quality protein ,that's all. No need to get cocky.
    Recovery comes from overall nutrition and adequate rest.
    Protein powders are to help you reach your daily protein macros easier
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not cocky, your expectations for supplements are far too high.

you won't find much that you "feel" is working, and when you do, it's most likely not doing much for you at that moment (beta alanine as an example)
    - Axis Labs Forum Rep -
    Insane Pumps! - Hemodraulix Powdered Version Now Available in the BB.com store!
    Axis Labs Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html - use code AXIS3 for 10% off Axis Labs Products!

IG: agroupthink

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off I will say I have gone through a tub of their 100% Whey Protein Professional in the Strawberry White Chocolate flavor and the Lemon Cheesecake and highly recommend the Lemon Cheesecake. Very good and not really a strong lemon flavor if that throws you off. It's a very light and smooth lemon flavor with more cheesecake flavor to it.

Second about not "feeling" a protein powder. Don't read into the label hype to begin with since all or most will state recovery and other such claims. They will aid but not a miracle product. I will admit I used to think my issue of being tired, sore, feeling weak and similar problems was due to lack of protein. I added protein powders into my daily intake but my overall diet was still poor, I over trained and didn't get enough sleep. Truth is first work on your overall diet to make sure you get a decent amount of quality nutrition from food first and add in supplements to add to your normal diet. Make sure training is on point and get enough rest as well as the above about diet and see how things go.

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi guys and girls.

Would you recommend it?

Sorry, never tried them. Supposed to be reputable, but no experience with them.

My favs:
    Pure Whey Plus Banana Cream Pie http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ch...hampion%20perf
    Animal Cookies and Cream
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea not cocky. Just we wanted more insight as to what you mean.

So we don't make blanket statements and completely miss the mark
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.