Nalamwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Packing healthy for traveling

Just looking for some meal ideas here.

I travel for work in pretty filthy places and spend sometimes over twelve hours between locations without any real option to wash up. Hand sanitizer only goes so far. I pack stuff in zip lock bags so I don't actually have to touch the food, just the bag. I've been eating a lot of sandwiches, carrots, celery sticks, and hard boiled eggs. It's starting to get old and I need some variety.

What are some things you can think of that would make it easy to eat healthy on the go? Thanks

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not giving yourself many options with those conditions in which you're eating. Cannot wash hands at a gas station bathroom or carry water and soap with you?
    I guess another question is if you're able to heat anything up in a microwave?
    An idea if you don't have a microwave available is heating it up just before you leave the house and store it in one of those heat/cold sealed lunch boxes that should keep it warmer for longer. Won't he "hot" but will be warm likely by the time you'd eat it. You'd then be able to have actual meals like chicken/beef + potato, rice, pasta + veggie. Or if you don't mind having that food when it's room temp.
    Otherwise you're already having roughly the snacks you can have while on the go. Maybe a protein bar would also work.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Nalamwen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No we can't stop at gas stations etc. No microwave available until we get to the motel at the end of the day. I do pack more fulfilling meals for when I'm at the motel.

I hadn't considered a thermos type container though. Protein bars are a good idea.

Thank you for responding.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dry oatmeal, protein powder and nuts. Put dry in a zip lock bag poor into a container and eat with a spoon. No need to microwave! Been doing this for year!
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In the same boat with long hours on the road, above suggestions are good ones.
    Protein bars are always simple, or packing a shake ready to make or already made.

I also hear you on having no access to a stove/oven/microwave but sometimes it is worth it to just tough it up and eat the food cold lol.
    I'm pretty used to cold oatmeal +protein and berries at this point I eat it twice a day on the road. Anything you can eat with utensils will get around the unclean hands issue

Or if you were so inclined you could make your own protein bars/squares in bulk for the week
    PEScience representative and associate.
    Feel free to PM or email me with any and all associated questions.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html
    https://pescience.com/insider

Instagram- Whey2Bake

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you able to pack tupperware or are you space-limited? If so, that opens a lot of possibilities, as long as you're okay with eating it cold, and it's not going to be stored somewhere hot enough that you'd be worried about spoilage. But I've brought leftovers from the dinner before many times in tupperware. Plus you can use a fork with some of the stuff you'd pack so the dirty hands situation is less of a problem.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html