TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-workout Question

Couple of questions regarding pre-workout:

I'm currently using Evlution Nutrition Pre-workout

I've been taking one scoop of pre, but it doesn't seem to be doing much. I know it's not some magic supplement, but would it be safe/more effective for me to take 2 scoops? Taking one scoop doesn't give me a tingling feeling like what most people describe, but then everyone's different so that could be why. If it's totally not advised to take 2 scoops, then that's perfectly fine/understandable.

Has anyone tried this brand? I'm planning on getting C4 next time, but any opinions?

Thanks

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The tingling sensation is usually caused by beta alanine, that doesn't mean it's working more effectively since beta alanine doesn't have any acute effects. If you have developed a tolerance to stimulants two scoops or a break from stimulants are options.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    The tingling sensation is usually caused by beta alanine, that doesn't mean it's working more effectively since beta alanine doesn't have any acute effects. If you have developed a tolerance to stimulants two scoops or a break from stimulants are options.
    This.

Try a stim break and see if that helps.
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    About every 8 weeks I will take a week or two stim break so I don't build up a tolerance.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    since it contains about 300mg of caffeine per scoop, i would not recommend taking 2
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TimeForGainz View Post

I've been taking one scoop of pre, but it doesn't seem to be doing much. I know it's not some magic supplement, but would it be safe/more effective for me to take 2 scoops? Taking one scoop doesn't give me a tingling feeling like what most people describe, but then everyone's different so that could be why. If it's totally not advised to take 2 scoops, then that's perfectly fine/understandable.

Has anyone tried this brand? I'm planning on getting C4 next time, but any opinions?

Thanks

Taking another scoop is fine if that would mean you aren't going over the max recommended dosage.

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd also ask how long you've been taking PRE's & if you take any other stims during the day.

I've found success in taking a stim break once every ~2-3 months. Though, there are some people who have never taken a stim break.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Taking another scoop is fine if that would mean you aren't going over the max recommended dosage.
    OP, If you are taking ENGN it is a 1 Scoop Formula (300mg Caffeine). Some people may take more but we really don't recommend that. I would take a break from stimulated products for a couple weeks or it is possible you are setting your expectations for pre workout products in general.

If you are looking at the C4 line many of them are lower stim, I would recommend the C4 Ultimate if any for you.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000) unsensible is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanks
    If that pre isn't enough for you, C4 for damn sure won't be enough lol. Unless you get C4 Ultimate.

TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimeForGainz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies guys! If I do take 2 scoops that is all I'm going to take the entire day, so would that still be reasonable or would still be not recommended? If not I'll just stick with 1 scoop.

I've been taking it for about 4 weeks, but I took a 2 week break and I just started again this week, so about 4 days ago. I'm pretty sure I don't take any other stims at all, if you guys mean coffee/soda/energy drinks, I mostly drink water and milk.

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the replies guys! If I do take 2 scoops that is all I'm going to take the entire day, so would that still be reasonable or would still be not recommended? If not I'll just stick with 1 scoop.

I've been taking it for about 4 weeks, but I took a 2 week break and I just started again this week, so about 4 days ago. I'm pretty sure I don't take any other stims at all, if you guys mean coffee/soda/energy drinks, I mostly drink water and milk.
    I would not recommend taking two scoops, I have used engn quite a bit as a long time ago I won a years supply for naming a flavor for them. I wouldn't go above 1.5 scoops.

Unless they changed the formula (they may have mine are old) it was 250mg caffeine per scoop. 500mg is awful high. And if the newer versions are indeed 300 per scoop that would lead to a bad time.
    ___----Xtend Representative----___