Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 1816
    Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JUst got Fire Emblem Three Houses at Best Buy for $45. Sale is over I think, but they forgot to remove signage. It rang up $45. Online says $60.

Go now if you been waiting for a sale!!!
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im deciding between buying a switch or switch light. Im gonna get it with pokemon sword and mario odyssey and will mostly play on handheld. Is there a point in getting the actual switch if I know for a fact that 90+% of the time will be spend on handheld?

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    How is DQ difficulty? I heard it’s an amazing game, but very easy, especially if you grind early on.
    Fairly easy if you use the forge a lot. Normal difficulty doesn't get challenging until post game, aka act 3, which is fairly long. There is an option to make it harder in the beginning, but if you decide to turn it off, you can't turn it back on in that play through. I'm about 67 hours in and still have a ways to go.
    ***The Misadventures of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ***High Test Crew***
    ****King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Aesthetics Crew****

Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cmiguel02 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thinking of getting a switch or a switch lite. What's better? I'm gonna buy God water 3 and dark souls with it it's the ones I'm really stoked to play

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ItsNotAPhaseMom View Post
    im deciding between buying a switch or switch light. Im gonna get it with pokemon sword and mario odyssey and will mostly play on handheld. Is there a point in getting the actual switch if I know for a fact that 90+% of the time will be spend on handheld?
    Switch Lite Pros
    Screen is a bit better
    Longer battery life than the original Switch, but not the Switch v2

Switch Lite Cons
    Can't be used with dock
    Smaller screen
    Non-removable Joy-cons - This can be a bigger deal than it appears if you experience Joy-con drift
    Cannot be connected to a TV

Switch v2 Pros
    HD Rumble
    Larger Screen
    Removable Joy-cons

Switch v2 Cons
    More expensive

Bottom line, if money isn't an issue, then spend the extra $100 and get the Switch v2. If you are trying to save money, then the Lite version is fine.

GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    Switch Lite Pros
    Screen is a bit better

Switch Lite Cons
    Can't be used with dock
    Smaller screen
    Non-removable Joy-cons - This can be a bigger deal than it appears if you experience Joy-con drift

Switch v2 Pros
    HD Rumble
    Larger Screen
    Removable Joy-cons

Switch v2 Cons
    More expensive

Bottom line, if money isn't an issue, then spend the extra $100 and get the Switch v2. If you are trying to save money, then the Lite version is fine.
    Good summary. Go Switch regular v2. Way too many upsides. I play mobile on my v1 switch all the time and it works perfectly.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Srs question, reps for answers.

How does the switch do with bigger, "online" games.... I sold my PS4 and everything, scuff controllers, monitor etc... because I thought with the career and a child on the way, I'd have zero time. Now, it seems like I def. have time for a small "hobby" outside of lifting/family/work. I own a switch, but I'm getting the bug to play vs other people online.

Likely will dock and hook up to a TV, but how does the switch run bigger games like overwatch, fortnite, diablo, NBA 2k etc... ?

I see the xbox one s is going on sale for 149.99 on black Friday, that has 4k... I'm also tempted to just keep the switch instead and only game on that if it can run a game like overwatch decently (docked and controller) etc...
    Modified PHAT master race

Fits Pizza into his macros 4 times a week crew

TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EpicenterRex View Post
    Likely will dock and hook up to a TV, but how does the switch run bigger games like overwatch, fortnite, diablo, NBA 2k etc... ?
    in general multi-platform games alway run worse on Switch, so if you don't absolutely want to play them on the go and have an Xbone or PS4 it's always better to play them on these

I don't play these games myself but I already read that Overwatch on Switch is basically broken
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TokenV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    might get this one for some quick arcade fun, releases this Thursday for €6,49

damn this game is hard lol

I’ve recently gotten back into BOTW and holy **** is this game amazing. I stopped playing like 9-10 months ago after casually playing every few months. I thought the game was good, but not Earth shattering. I felt confused and overwhelmed by a lot. I found myself constantly looking online for help and I generally thought the game was a burden.

I picked it up on a whim last week and told myself I’d just relax, no pressure. Explore and have fun with no set objective. This was key.

The attention to detail in this game is absurd. I can go down a random valley and find a Goron playing golf, a woman in the early stages of being raped by a Moboklin on a random bridge, a woman tending a garden on a sandbar who gets pissed if you step on her flowers.

I’ve probably put in 55 hours so far in total and I have barely scratched the surface. Sure, I could kill Ganon now, but I don’t want to. **** this game is GOAT.

Bernie 2020

andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000) andres93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    Switch Lite Pros
    Screen is a bit better

Switch Lite Cons
    Can't be used with dock
    Smaller screen

Switch v2 Pros
    HD Rumble
    Larger Screen
    Removable Joy-cons

Switch v2 Cons
    More expensive

so switch lite is a gameboy with switch games¿

Originally Posted by andres93 View Post
    so switch lite is a gameboy with switch games¿
    I honestly do not get why anyone would buy a Switch Lite. Too many drawbacks.

- Cannot detach Joy-Cons. If you get drift, which is a very real possibility, you will need to ship the whole console in for repairs.

- Can never hook it up to your TV. Nintendo makes the consoles you play games with your GF on. Nintendo makes the party games you get drunk with your boys and play together.

The lower price isn’t enough to warrant losing these two important aspects. Paying $300 to have a console to play 4 player Smash is alone enough reason to forsake the Lite. I can do everything a Lite can do on my launch version of the Switch. My only drawback is I have a ****tier battery, but Nintendo has newer batteries in the revised base model so that’s now moot too.

I assume we’re all adults making decent money. Seems like a shining example of dollar dumb, penny wise to save $100. Take a half day of your wages and just get the base Switch.

Bernie 2020

ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    I honestly do not get why anyone would buy a Switch Lite. Too many drawbacks.

- Cannot detach Joy-Cons. If you get drift, which is a very real possibility, you will need to ship the whole console in for repairs.

- Can never hook it up to your TV. Nintendo makes the consoles you play games with your GF on. Nintendo makes the party games you get drunk with your boys and play together.

The lower price isn’t enough to warrant losing these two important aspects. Paying $300 to have a console to play 4 player Smash is alone enough reason to forsake the Lite. I can do everything a Lite can do on my launch version of the Switch. My only drawback is I have a ****tier battery, but Nintendo has newer batteries in the revised base model so that’s now moot too.

I assume we’re all adults making decent money. Seems like a shining example of dollar dumb, penny wise to save $100. Take a half day of your wages and just get the base Switch.
    What if you already have a ps4 and are only looking to buy the switch for games like mario, luigi mansion, pokemon, etc instead of multi player games? In that case wouldn't you rather the switch lite? I think for people who want a successor to the 3ds they should buy the switch lite while the people who want the successor to the wii U should buy the regular switch.

What if you already have a ps4 and are only looking to buy the switch for games like mario, luigi mansion, pokemon, etc instead of multi player games? In that case wouldn't you rather the switch lite? I think for people who want a successor to the 3ds they should buy the switch lite while the people who want the successor to the wii U should buy the regular switch.
    I honestly see no real advantage for the Lite vs the "normal" Switch

I would have tought they would have made the Lite more ergonomic since it's a 100% handheld but they didn't, it's just as bad as the normal Switch (my opinion, I really don't like the Switch as a handheld, the button/joystick size and positioning is just awful)

so it's basically just a smaller version that you cannot connect to the TV (and maybe a bit longer battery life), so the only valid point to me is price

I can do everything a Lite can do and more though. Why would you forsake the ability to plop down on your couch and play on a 55-inch to save $100? That’s what I’m getting at. The Lite adds nothing. It only subtracts. You will regret not being able to play on your TV at some point - mark my words.

Bernie 2020

just ordered A Hat In Time and River City Girls (Asian release, not the LR one) physical, it's about 50% more compared to buying them digital in the eshop but nice editions to the collection imo

anyone already play one of these?

kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The NES and SNES games list is being updated!

Breath of Fire I/II are the GOAT

Super NES™
    • Star Fox™ 2 – This 3D rail-shooter and second installment of the Star Fox series was first
    designed for the Super NES, but went unreleased until it appeared on the Super
    Nintendo Entertainment System™: Super NES Classic Edition system in 2017. This time,
    Emperor Andross is on a crusade to conquer the Lylat system and the Star Fox team
    itself. After a long wait, Star Fox is back in action.
    • Super Punch-Out!!™ – Featuring the tight gameplay and humor the series is known for,
    this sequel to the NES classic sees Little Mac return to the ring with the World Video
    Boxing Association belt once again at stake.
    • Kirby Super Star™ – That awful King Dedede is at it again – he’s stolen all the food in
    Dream Land. It’s up to Kirby to get it back and ultimately save Popstar from being taken
    over. There’s never a dull moment as Kirby dashes, flies and fights!
    • Breath of Fire II – Set 500 years after the original, take on the role of Ryu, the last
    member of the Dragon Clan. A cast of unusual and exciting companions join you in your
    adventures across a wondrous land full of magic and mystery.

NES
    • Crystalis – An epic story for action-RPG fans is ready to unfold. Set in a world where
    civilization lies in ruins, the young protagonist awakes from cryogenic sleep and the
    adventure begins. Collect the Sword of Wind and venture into the unknown.
    • Journey to Silius – Join Jay on his run and gun mission to take down the mechanical
    army responsible for his father’s death. Defeat endless waves of attack robots and fulfill
    his father’s dream of developing a space colony in the Silius Solar System.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m on the fire emblem series now.

Three Houses I’ll look deeper into, but what about WArriors? Warriors may be a better entry into the series? How are both ?
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I’m on the fire emblem series now.

Three Houses I’ll look deeper into, but what about WArriors? Warriors may be a better entry into the series? How are both ?
    Two different types of games completely. I have not played Three Houses (or any other FE game), but I have Warriors. The warriors game is a Dynasty Warriors type game with Fire Emblem characters. The Warriors game is mindless fun IMO with some strategy going on.

I missed this announcement, really looking forward to this one

from the makers of Golf Story

PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not saying that it's a bad game, but I actually prefer the more traditional Zelda's like Link's Awakening over BOTW. Am I the only one?

Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    I'm not saying that it's a bad game, but I actually prefer the more traditional Zelda's like Link's Awakening over BOTW. Am I the only one?
    agreed, BotW is an awesome game BUT it just didn't feel Zelda to me

would've prefered a classic Zelda format for the next game but they already started on BotW 2 development

still hoping for a OoT/MM remaster double pack on Switch but that's never gonna happen I'm afraid

BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000) BigBallsMcgee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    agreed, BotW is an awesome game BUT it just didn't feel Zelda to me

would've prefered a classic Zelda format for the next game but they already started on BotW 2 development

still hoping for a OoT/MM remaster double pack on Switch but that's never gonna happen I'm afraid
    They made BOTW so different because people were tired of the classic format. So was I. It got stale af with skyward sword

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As much as I grew up playing Zelda and quite genuinely loved it up until wind waker I felt like it could’ve been rebuilt similar to Resident evil did with part 4. Twilight was ok.

Xenoblade Chronicles definitive is day one my most anticipated switch game!
    A Little Bit Of The Bubbly

yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I'm a little late to the game here but here's my story and opinions:

I grew up playing SNES, N64, Gamecube, and 3DS (along with Xbox and Dreamcast but those don't apply here). I'm a crazy Mario and Zelda fan but never played anything past the Gamecube/3DS. A few months ago I decided to pick up a used Wii U to play all the Wii/Wii U Mario and Zelda games. In the last three months I played through Mario 3D World, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, Skyward Sword, and BotW.

I just beat Ganon in BotW last night. I beat about 35 shrines and the 4 divine beasts, probably put about 30-40 hours of gameplay into it. I'm so mixed on the game. I had so much fun running around, hunting, climbing, gathering better weapons, gathering better armor, and cooking up better meals, all for the upcoming huge battle with Ganon. Hyrule Castle was ok, I thought it could have contained actual dungeon puzzles instead of just a gazilion guardians which I literally just ran past every one. And the Ganon fight sucked. It was so incredibly anticlimactic. AND after only 35 of the 120 shrines and the divine beasts, it was actually a very easy fight. I was very let down by the whole ending. And now I really have no motivation to keep playing the rest of the game. Like what's the point? The shrines aren't even interesting after you've played a handful of them, they are all basically the same. As for the game itself, again I had a blast running around but it was severely lacking main components of a Zelda game. No music, no endearing story, and no dungeons (sorry but the shrines suck after a handful, the divine beasts were fun but are a sorry excuse for Zelda dungeons and lacked any kind of atmosphere that are crucial to dungeons). I get that they wanted an open world game, I loved the openness and being able to go anywhere, but these three components (music, story, dungeons) have nothing to do with that and could easily have been added. Like, why have all the shrines look exactly the same? Why not make the shrines at the top of the mountain be snow/ice themed and the ones in the desert be desert themed, etc? It's weird that the development of this game comes across as so incredibly detailed in some areas (overworld, side quests, cooking), but so lazy in other areas (shrines and divine beasts). It's most definitely NOT my favorite Zelda game, and I'm actually baffled by all the "10/10" and "masterpiece" reviews it got, because it has some serious flaws if you're gonna call it The Legend of Zelda. I would give it a solid 8.5.

Literally right before starting BotW, I played through Skyward Sword for my first time. I actually loved this game except for the motion controls which really pissed me off at times. I thought the story and music were some of the best in the Zelda series, and the motherfuking dungeons were just spectacular. The Lanayru Mining Facility, Ancient Cistern, and Sandship are probably my top 3 dungeons of all time. I also loved the last one where you had to move around the rooms, what a brilliant idea for a dungeon. I also thought it had the most endearing story of any Zelda and I was really emotional at the ending. I didn't mind the linearity and the backtracking to the same places, although I thought Skyloft was one of the weakest and most boring central towns of a Zelda game. I really hated the motion controls though, way too many times it would freaking uncalibrate and I would be holding the remote almost upside down just to shoot an arrow straight. But it's interesting to see how Nintendo literally went the complete opposite in every way between SS and BotW. I think if they can combine the story, music, and dungeons of SS with the exploration of BotW, they can make a 100% perfect game.

As for the Mario games, Super Mario 3D World was so much fun, easily my favorite 2D mario game. I thought Galaxy 1 was a bit unrefined and the levels were a little too all over the place. But holy chit did they fix that with Galaxy 2. Galaxy 2 is a perfect game from start to finish. I got all 120 yellow stars (will go back to get the green stars) and my god was every single star so incredibly fun to get. The level design was just so good with tight, quick playthroughs and such imaginative platforming ideas. Galaxy 2 is officially my favorite videogame of all time. I also have New Super Mario Bros U which I haven't started yet but read some really great things about, looking forward to starting that next.
    see-long-story-in-post-immediately-read-last-line-first-to-see-if-Fresh-Prince-joke-crew

stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stfudonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuk it im gonna install lakka. having a mobile retro console too good to pass up.
    O|||||||O

Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    wall of text
    completely agreed on the main points brah

- shrines and divine beasts <<<<< traditional Zelda dungeons
    - BotW lacks Zelda-feel
    - motion controls suck

PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PattBattmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    So I'm a little late to the game here but here's my story and opinions:

I grew up playing SNES, N64, Gamecube, and 3DS (along with Xbox and Dreamcast but those don't apply here). I'm a crazy Mario and Zelda fan but never played anything past the Gamecube/3DS. A few months ago I decided to pick up a used Wii U to play all the Wii/Wii U Mario and Zelda games. In the last three months I played through Mario 3D World, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, Skyward Sword, and BotW.

I just beat Ganon in BotW last night. I beat about 35 shrines and the 4 divine beasts, probably put about 30-40 hours of gameplay into it. I'm so mixed on the game. I had so much fun running around, hunting, climbing, gathering better weapons, gathering better armor, and cooking up better meals, all for the upcoming huge battle with Ganon. Hyrule Castle was ok, I thought it could have contained actual dungeon puzzles instead of just a gazilion guardians which I literally just ran past every one. And the Ganon fight sucked. It was so incredibly anticlimactic. AND after only 35 of the 120 shrines and the divine beasts, it was actually a very easy fight. I was very let down by the whole ending. And now I really have no motivation to keep playing the rest of the game. Like what's the point? The shrines aren't even interesting after you've played a handful of them, they are all basically the same. As for the game itself, again I had a blast running around but it was severely lacking main components of a Zelda game. No music, no endearing story, and no dungeons (sorry but the shrines suck after a handful, the divine beasts were fun but are a sorry excuse for Zelda dungeons and lacked any kind of atmosphere that are crucial to dungeons). I get that they wanted an open world game, I loved the openness and being able to go anywhere, but these three components (music, story, dungeons) have nothing to do with that and could easily have been added. Like, why have all the shrines look exactly the same? Why not make the shrines at the top of the mountain be snow/ice themed and the ones in the desert be desert themed, etc? It's weird that the development of this game comes across as so incredibly detailed in some areas (overworld, side quests, cooking), but so lazy in other areas (shrines and divine beasts). It's most definitely NOT my favorite Zelda game, and I'm actually baffled by all the "10/10" and "masterpiece" reviews it got, because it has some serious flaws if you're gonna call it The Legend of Zelda. I would give it a solid 8.5.

Literally right before starting BotW, I played through Skyward Sword for my first time. I actually loved this game except for the motion controls which really pissed me off at times. I thought the story and music were some of the best in the Zelda series, and the motherfuking dungeons were just spectacular. The Lanayru Mining Facility, Ancient Cistern, and Sandship are probably my top 3 dungeons of all time. I also loved the last one where you had to move around the rooms, what a brilliant idea for a dungeon. I also thought it had the most endearing story of any Zelda and I was really emotional at the ending. I didn't mind the linearity and the backtracking to the same places, although I thought Skyloft was one of the weakest and most boring central towns of a Zelda game. I really hated the motion controls though, way too many times it would freaking uncalibrate and I would be holding the remote almost upside down just to shoot an arrow straight. But it's interesting to see how Nintendo literally went the complete opposite in every way between SS and BotW. I think if they can combine the story, music, and dungeons of SS with the exploration of BotW, they can make a 100% perfect game.

As for the Mario games, Super Mario 3D World was so much fun, easily my favorite 2D mario game. I thought Galaxy 1 was a bit unrefined and the levels were a little too all over the place. But holy chit did they fix that with Galaxy 2. Galaxy 2 is a perfect game from start to finish. I got all 120 yellow stars (will go back to get the green stars) and my god was every single star so incredibly fun to get. The level design was just so good with tight, quick playthroughs and such imaginative platforming ideas. Galaxy 2 is officially my favorite videogame of all time. I also have New Super Mario Bros U which I haven't started yet but read some really great things about, looking forward to starting that next.
    I gave out a couple hours into BOTW, but I really don’t want to spend any more time with it. I may sell it. Link’s Awakening appears to be more appealing to me.

yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yeshli2nuts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    completely agreed on the main points brah

- shrines and divine beasts <<<<< traditional Zelda dungeons
    - BotW lacks Zelda-feel
    - motion controls suck
    And it's crazy how they COULD have made the exact same game but added the Zelda feel. All they had to do was add some GOAT music which Zelda is known for and add some god damn atmosphere into the shrines and divine beasts. Going all the way back to OoT, the Forest, Fire, Shadow, and Spirit Temples (and even the water temple) all had amazing atmosphere because of the overall look/theme and the music which adds so much to the experience. If they could do that over 20 years ago, why can't they do it now? Why have every god damn 120 shrines and every god damn divine beast look and sound exactly the same? Such a waste of potential.
    see-long-story-in-post-immediately-read-last-line-first-to-see-if-Fresh-Prince-joke-crew

Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Kabamaro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’ve only been playing Rocket League and Overwatch this past few months

Overwatch competitive season is ending

What should I get next? I played most Mario games still didn’t finish Mario Odyssey because I only play it on the go. Didn’t like BOTW. Pokemon sword doesn’t look good to me, doesn’t feel the same as OG gameboy Pokemon and has mixed reviews. What games do you recommend?