Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2650
    jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Makers of Golf Story? Sold. Haven't even finished this trailer yet, just sold.
    Same here. No need for reviews.... instant buy.

Originally Posted by Astyanax View Post
    Just finished links awakening. Never played it before. Zelda games sure have a way of leaving you depressed at the end.
    I still need to buy the new Link's Awakening. I have been trying to finish the Gameboy version for months now.

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Might buy one tomorrow. Anyone recommend any good games to play with the gf? I haven't had a nintendo since the n64 but I love portable handhelds and after playing on my nephew's im thinking of buying one.

Also whats best games in general? Im not a big nintendo fan tbh as you can see but I have played and liked mario kart. Im gonna buy monster hunter but not sure what else gonna have a quick look on utube.
    Tyty.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    Might buy one tomorrow. Anyone recommend any good games to play with the gf? I haven't had a nintendo since the n64 but I love portable handhelds and after playing on my nephew's im thinking of buying one.

Also whats best games in general? Im not a big nintendo fan tbh as you can see but I have played and liked mario kart. Im gonna buy monster hunter but not sure what else gonna have a quick look on utube.
    Tyty.
    What are your favorite genres? Games I like:

1. Enter the Gungeon
    Awesome bullet hell with tons of replayability

2. Fire Emblem - Three Houses
    If you like Fire Emblem, you'll like this. Has a Persona-esque feel with the central hub and raising support levels. If you're unfamiliar with FE, it's a turn based SRPG where units are lost forever if they fall in battle unless you're a HUGE pussy and turn on casual mode.

3. Cuphead
    Old school side scrolling boss fighting goodness

4. Undertale
    RPG that subverts RPG tropes. Is funny and light hearted, and has Three endings. Recommend doing all 3 endings.

5. Golf Story
    Funny Golf game with slight RPG elements. 15 hours of goodness. Sports Story comes out this year

6. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    It's Smash, I really shouldn't have to explain this.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What are your favorite genres? Games I like:

1. Enter the Gungeon
    Awesome bullet hell with tons of replayability

2. Fire Emblem - Three Houses
    If you like Fire Emblem, you'll like this. Has a Persona-esque feel with the central hub and raising support levels. If you're unfamiliar with FE, it's a turn based SRPG where units are lost forever if they fall in battle unless you're a HUGE pussy and turn on casual mode.

3. Cuphead
    Old school side scrolling boss fighting goodness

4. Undertale
    RPG that subverts RPG tropes. Is funny and light hearted, and has Three endings. Recommend doing all 3 endings.

5. Golf Story
    Funny Golf game with slight RPG elements. 15 hours of goodness. Sports Story comes out this year

6. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    It's Smash, I really shouldn't have to explain this.
    Thanks amigo.
    I'm in to action rpgs, shoot em ups, freeroam style games(gta, rdr etc) sports games, wrestling games, racing games but also looking at trying some casual games too and some games i can play against or co op with a controller each.

Might try that guneon hunter it looks good, never heard of fire emblem but doesn't look my type i'm not really in to the persona games i tried them on psp and couldn't get in to them or final fantasy games.

Cuphead looks cool af looks so diff to anything ive played before will try that.

Will youtube some vids on golf story and will definetly buy super smash bros I remember everyone talkkng about it years ago back in the halo 3 days but never played it.

I'm thinking of getting south park(played the first one), doom, saints row, super smash bros, over cooked?, mario kart, zelda.

I used to play pokemon red/yellow/gold/silver when i was a kid not sure if the new ones are like them?

*VAG CREW*

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks amigo.
    I'm in to action rpgs, shoot em ups, freeroam style games(gta, rdr etc) sports games, wrestling games, racing games but also looking at trying some casual games too and some games i can play against or co op with a controller each.

Might try that guneon hunter it looks good, never heard of fire emblem but doesn't look my type i'm not really in to the persona games i tried them on psp and couldn't get in to them or final fantasy games.

Cuphead looks cool af looks so diff to anything ive played before will try that.

Will youtube some vids on golf story and will definetly buy super smash bros I remember everyone talkkng about it years ago back in the halo 3 days but never played it.

I'm thinking of getting south park(played the first one), doom, saints row, super smash bros, over cooked?, mario kart, zelda.

I used to play pokemon red/yellow/gold/silver when i was a kid not sure if the new ones are like them?
    I've heard overcooked and snipper clips are great for co-op. Last Pokemon I played was sun, so no opinion ok the newest one. Have you already played The Witcher 3?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

I've heard overcooked and snipper clips are great for co-op. Last Pokemon I played was sun, so no opinion ok the newest one. Have you already played The Witcher 3?
    I just bought the witcher 3 on steam few days ago from the sale, I had it few years ago on my ps4 but never got around to playing it. Is it any good on switch if I played it in handheld mode?
    Also is 128gb mem card enough or should I get 256gb? tyty.

*VAG CREW*

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just bought the witcher 3 on steam few days ago from the sale, I had it few years ago on my ps4 but never got around to playing it. Is it any good on switch if I played it in handheld mode?
    Also is 128gb mem card enough or should I get 256gb? tyty.
    Witcher 3 on Switch is around 28GB I think, the physical release came on a 32GB SD card (and a 3GB patch)

I would go for 256GB though, that would keep you save for a while lol

I also got it on Switch since I never played it (dat dere Netflix bandwagon), started playing and immediately loved it (only played it docked though)

but as soon as I went over to to the first act (Velen) I deciced it's gonna be a game I'm gonna get really invested in and so I picked it up again but for my Xbox One this time and started over again (I know I know lmfao)

but I'm glad I did it though, since it's just better on Xbone

bottom line: if you wanna play it in handheld the Switch version is an excellent port (srsly it runs impressively well), if you don't care for portability stick to the PS4/Xbone/PC versions since they are far superior
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    Witcher 3 on Switch is around 28GB I think, the physical release came on a 32GB SD card (and a 3GB patch)

I would go for 256GB though, that would keep you save for a while lol

I also got it on Switch since I never played it (dat dere Netflix bandwagon), started playing and immediately loved it (only played it docked though)

but as soon as I went over to to the first act (Velen) I deciced it's gonna be a game I'm gonna get really invested in and so I picked it up again but for my Xbox One this time and started over again (I know I know lmfao)

but I'm glad I did it though, since it's just better on Xbone

bottom line: if you wanna play it in handheld the Switch version is an excellent port (srsly it runs impressively well), if you don't care for portability stick to the PS4/Xbone/PC versions since they are far superior
    Thanks yer I'll just place it on pc then.

Got my switch today and ordered a 256gb mem card last night on Amazon prime next day delivery but now it's saying it won't be here till sunday, weird.

I've dl'ed Overcooked 2 (playing with gf it's fun as phuck), mario kart 2, warframe(can't dl until I get the mem card) from the store and bought Zelda breath of the wild on card.
    Last edited by PSVita; 01-03-2020 at 09:54 AM.

*VAG CREW*

BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BUFUbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can play Luigi's mansion in co-op mode too pretty much.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    Listen. Feel. Enjoy

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Devil may cry 3 shaping up to be a sweet upgrade

Wonderful 101 port teased again
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Luigi's Mansion is the GOAT for playing with a gf who has little to no gaming experience
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

Originally Posted by triception View Post
    Luigi's Mansion is the GOAT for playing with a gf who has little to no gaming experience
    So the co-op is actually good? Haven't played Luigi's Mansion since gamecube, but I enjoyed it a lot. Was missing one or 2 boos and it pissed me off.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So the co-op is actually good? Haven't played Luigi's Mansion since gamecube, but I enjoyed it a lot. Was missing one or 2 boos and it pissed me off.
    The co-op is pretty cool, my son loves playing Gooigi.

The scream park has different Vs modes to play as well.

triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah it's great. I haven't tried the game solo but it seems like it would be tedious because you'd be switching between Luigi and Gooigi constantly.

It is kind of goofy in that Gooigi has low health but can die an infinite amount of times. This is what makes it good for playing with someone who doesn't know how to play most games, they can derp around as Gooigi without much punishment.

Also the game is just plain fun because of the physics and vacuum mechanics. It's satisfying to run around sucking up all of the crap laying around the mansion.
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Dragon Quest XI?

Looking to fill my time until the March/April releases.
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All three are solid choices, but personally I'd go for Dragon Quest XI from that list.

I love Fire Emblem, but I can't play it longer than 2+- stages per session. The running around the castle with Byleth kills the tempo a bit for me.

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last console was gamecube.

Was procrastinating so hard on the switch always having excuses with work etc.
    Corona virus was ideal to make me impulse buy if.

Best device ever.

I have smash and mariokart. Intending to get odyssey and botw. So many other games i wanna get my hands on but il go game by game for now.

In terms of accessories, i see that the pro controller and screen protector are a must.

What would you guys say is the best gamecube controller though? All this third party stuff got me antsy.
    You know i need it for smash mainly. No battery/cord nonsense.

Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The switch is great but it honestly sucks as a handheld. I have small hands for a guy and I can't play handheld more than 10-15 mins without getting cramps. Never had that problem with 3DS XL.

The switch isn't pocketable anyway, so they should have just made it taller and spaced out the buttons properly.
    "Lift heavy ass $hit until you die because nothing is worse than being weak." ~ Hamburger Train.

Originally Posted by mandarino View Post

Best device ever.

I have smash and mariokart. Intending to get odyssey and botw. So many other games i wanna get my hands on but il go game by game for now.

In terms of accessories, i see that the pro controller and screen protector are a must.

What would you guys say is the best gamecube controller though? All this third party stuff got me antsy.
    The pro controller is actually great for smash. Currently using a GC lookalike controller, but haven't gotten my hands on the actual gc switch controller, so can't comment on that.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000) KevC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agreed with above. DQ 11 for sure, 50 hrs in still good. Fire emblem i stopped 75% in, no challenge imo, same fights , however i compared fire emblem very closely to divinity original sin 2 and the battle system was just more deep. Story is good in fire emblem however.

Originally Posted by KevC View Post
    Agreed with above. DQ 11 for sure, 50 hrs in still good. Fire emblem i stopped 75% in, no challenge imo, same fights , however i compared fire emblem very closely to divinity original sin 2 and the battle system was just more deep. Story is good in fire emblem however.
    Where you playing on normal or hard? I'm having a rough time on the last fight atm on hard classic.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Best device ever.

If you get the 4 games listed, that's enough to make the system worthwhile IMO, but there's more beyond that even. Pro controller is a must, can't comment on a gamecube version. If you haven't played Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, I'd add that to the list for sure. 2D platformers are my fav genre, and it's the GOAT IMO.

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jdboyd78 View Post
    If you get the 4 games listed, that's enough to make the system worthwhile IMO, but there's more beyond that even. Pro controller is a must, can't comment on a gamecube version. If you haven't played Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, I'd add that to the list for sure. 2D platformers are my fav genre, and it's the GOAT IMO.

Im well aware. Im a huge nintendo fan since childhood and these 4 games is all i wanted.
    But i intend to do donkey kong, the other marios, luigi mansion.

Ive been playing breathe of the wild all day. Love it.

Got that untitled goose game. Good stuff.

Im well aware. Im a huge nintendo fan since childhood and these 4 games is all i wanted.
    But i intend to do donkey kong, the other marios, luigi mansion.

Ive been playing breathe of the wild all day. Love it.

Got that untitled goose game. Good stuff.
    Enter the Gungeon next boyo? will recommend that game to fukkin everybody srs

S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone bought Animal Crossing? Got it today. I'm trying out these Nintendo IPs I've never played before.

governmentjobss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rock hard for BotW

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    Anyone bought Animal Crossing? Got it today. I'm trying out these Nintendo IPs I've never played before.
    Absolutely no appeal to me

saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000) saluted is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been meaning to pick up a Switch for awhile but given what's going on in the world they have become scarce. Almost bought one for $420.00 on eBay (yes I know, highly overpriced for a stock one). Somehow got lucky this morning and found one at Target. The reason I have always gotten Nintendo products is the nostalgia factor; my grandparents and I spent hours upon hours playing games like Mario together and then heavily Wii Sports. So I was happy to get one for retail price and also picked up Super Smash Ultimate.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by saluted View Post
    I have been meaning to pick up a Switch for awhile but given what's going on in the world they have become scarce. Almost bought one for $420.00 on eBay (yes I know, highly overpriced for a stock one). Somehow got lucky this morning and found one at Target. The reason I have always gotten Nintendo products is the nostalgia factor; my grandparents and I spent hours upon hours playing games like Mario together and then heavily Wii Sports. So I was happy to get one for retail price and also picked up Super Smash Ultimate.
    das it mane
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000) jfcundiff is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are the best Switch games out there? Girlfriend is looking to get one for Animal Crossing. I already have a gaming PC, PS4, Xbox, Oculus Rift, etc so any games I can get on those systems I'm obviously not getting for the Switch. If I bought a Switch, what are the top-3 must have games to get right away, minus Animal Crossing and Zelda (never liked Zelda games)?