Page 59 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2650
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So Alex Jabailey is now a wrestler for AEW. He hosts all those smash bro’s tournaments. His gimmick is ceo who plays videos games all day and is a wrestler by night. And he’s actually very fun to watch wrestle hardcore rules matches with the blood, weapons and no disqualifications.

He just used a wired GameCube controller as a weapon in a match and got choked around the neck with the chord lol
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy fuk boyos Witcher 3 on switch is a gamechanger, can play in quick bursts at any time when my 9 month old is happy on his own for a few minutes. Incredible.

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    just finished the Summer Vibes DLC for Horizon Chase Turbo

gotta give credit to the developers for the originality in the cars

in the main game they already got me laughing out loud with this unlockable car for example

Spoiler!

and in the DLC there's also some good stuff

you start with an obvious wink to the OutRun-series (except the blonde is driving now)

and as you win races you unlock other skins, and there is some funny stuff there lmfao

Spoiler!
    Picked this up last night, it's on sale for 11.99, totally worth it, loving it.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone planning on picking up Luigis Mansion 3? From some of the reviews I've seen, folks say it's 10/10.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Anyone planning on picking up Luigis Mansion 3? From some of the reviews I've seen, folks say it's 10/10.
    yes, have it in pre-order

picked up Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD today, I was really looking forward to this one but now that I played it my excitement has dropped unfortunately

I skipped the Wii version since I hate motion controls, but I absolutely love the Gamecube titles so I had high hopes for this (now that they ditched the motion controls)

the single player campaign is decent, nothing more, so it's still a good time and worth playing

but the party games are a totall letdown, the ones on Gamecube were simply amazing - can't even count the hours spent on these with my mates

but the 10 that are included in this version aren't even fun tbh, I will illustrate with one of my favorites from the GC (Monkey Target) that is also included in this one

I can't even describe how bleak the BB version is compared to the GC one, I will NOT be playing any of these party games with my mates, they're just not fun

summary: decent single player but not even close te the 2 first titles on GC in terms of quality / party games SUCK BIG TIME

they just should have remastered 1 & 2 in a double pack and it would have been absolute gold but they went for the one that sold the most - dissapointing

/rant

cot damn
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    all the good games and here i am playing asphalt on switch like there is no tomorrow lol
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes, have it in pre-order

picked up Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD today, I was really looking forward to this one but now that I played it my excitement has dropped unfortunately

I skipped the Wii version since I hate motion controls, but I absolutely love the Gamecube titles so I had high hopes for this (now that they ditched the motion controls)

the single player campaign is decent, nothing more, so it's still a good time and worth playing

but the party games are a totall letdown, the ones on Gamecube were simply amazing - can't even count the hours spent on these with my mates

but the 10 that are included in this version aren't even fun tbh, I will illustrate with one of my favorites from the GC (Monkey Target) that is also included in this one

I can't even describe how bleak the BB version is compared to the GC one, I will NOT be playing any of these party games with my mates, they're just not fun

summary: decent single player but not even close te the 2 first titles on GC in terms of quality / party games SUCK BIG TIME

they just should have remastered 1 & 2 in a double pack and it would have been absolute gold but they went for the one that sold the most - dissapointing

/rant

cot damn
    So pissed they ****ed this up. I wanted a modern Monkey Ball to play and they butchered this. On the bright side you can buy on Amazon right now for $27. Just apply the coupon.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone thinking about picking up Luigi's Mansion 3? I fukin loved the first one (maybe is nostalgia, I was pretty much a kid) but didn't play the Gameboy one.

Will this game be easy mode just so kids can breeze through? I remember the first one was at least a bit puzzling, you had to use a pair of neurons at least. I don't want another Mario Odyssey where you just beat the game by putting your hands in the controllers

GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andres93 View Post
    Anyone thinking about picking up Luigi's Mansion 3? I fukin loved the first one (maybe is nostalgia, I was pretty much a kid) but didn't play the Gameboy one.

Will this game be easy mode just so kids can breeze through? I remember the first one was at least a bit puzzling, you had to use a pair of neurons at least. I don't want another Mario Odyssey where you just beat the game by putting your hands in the controllers
    Bought it today. I had no time to play, but will report back later.

Giant Bomb or Beastcast said co-op was fun and game was great. They didn’t go much deeper than that. I trust these guys on their pods.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

at the 7th floor in Luigi's Mansion atm

it's an awesome game and it looks amazing

I like the structure with the floors which give you multiple relatively smaller levels to complete, it's quite refreshing to go back to an oldschool format like this

there is a set of gems to collect at each floor for which I will have to backtrack since I am missing quite a few

got a glow-in-the-dark steelbook as a pre-order benefit which is nice as well lol

regarding the difficulty: for now I can't say it has been really difficult tbh, but it has been FUN and that's what matters imo

tip: the control scheme that is given during the tutorial isn' the only one you can use, you can use the shoulder buttons as an alternative for most actions which feels better to me since it allows you to have your thumb free to control the right joystick - you can look up the control scheme in the lab to see the alternative options

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    at the 7th floor in Luigi's Mansion atm

it's an awesome game and it looks amazing

I like the structure with the floors which give you multiple relatively smaller levels to complete, it's quite refreshing to go back to an oldschool format like this

there is a set of gems to collect at each floor for which I will have to backtrack since I am missing quite a few

got a glow-in-the-dark steelbook as a pre-order benefit which is nice as well lol

regarding the difficulty: for now I can't say it has been really difficult tbh, but it has been FUN and that's what matters imo

tip: the control scheme that is given during the tutorial isn' the only one you can use, you can use the shoulder buttons as an alternative for most actions which feels better to me since it allows you to have your thumb free to control the right joystick - you can look up the control scheme in the lab to see the alternative options
    My son and I are on the 5th floor and its been pretty fun so far.

Goouigi is fun for 2-player.

Only issue i have is trying to move the alternative light around while holding down A

The plunger rope thing was a good addition, lol

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kr1kit View Post
    Thought about it. Loved it on gamecube and never played 2. Right now my switch has just been a Dragon Quest XI machine for a few weeks though.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Originally Posted by redliner9 View Post
    Only issue i have is trying to move the alternative light around while holding down A
    try using R as an alternative for A, that way your thumb is free to control the right joystick

(L and R simultaneously is the dark light, L is the plunger)

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Future Reps for anyone who knows or finds out any information on any upcoming Etrian Odyssey release for the Switch. Oh it's coming, it's just a question of when/how.

Was not a big fan of Nexus, the last one they did, thought it had some major flaws, but love the series as a whole.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reps to anyone who can help me

My Fiance got me a switch last Christmas from amazon, about 2 months in, it stopped charging. No drop, no damage etc... I thought it was the charger, so I bought a 2nd one from walmart and that charger doesn't work either... when it's plugged in the Switch won't even display the red charging light.

I don't think she kept the receipt from Switch/Amazon... Any idea if this is still covered? anyone have any exp. with this? Do I just call them and send it in?
    Modified PHAT master race

Fits Pizza into his macros 4 times a week crew

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EpicenterRex View Post
    Reps to anyone who can help me

My Fiance got me a switch last Christmas from amazon, about 2 months in, it stopped charging. No drop, no damage etc... I thought it was the charger, so I bought a 2nd one from walmart and that charger doesn't work either... when it's plugged in the Switch won't even display the red charging light.

I don't think she kept the receipt from Switch/Amazon... Any idea if this is still covered? anyone have any exp. with this? Do I just call them and send it in?
    The LED is not related to charging according to Nintendo website.

Was the charger that you bought from Walmart an 'official Nintendo' one or from a third party?

How long have you tried charging it?
    https://en-americas-support.nintendo...e/comment/8153

If nothing else works.... you have a year warranty on the Switch.

p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000) p0fell0w is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone use the satisfy grip pro or hori split pad pro? trying to figure out with one would be better to use so the switch is more comfortable

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    try using R as an alternative for A, that way your thumb is free to control the right joystick

(L and R simultaneously is the dark light, L is the plunger)
    F-me, i didnt realize L+R brings up the black light.

Thanks

Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    The LED is not related to charging according to Nintendo website.

Was the charger that you bought from Walmart an 'official Nintendo' one or from a third party?

How long have you tried charging it?
    https://en-americas-support.nintendo...e/comment/8153

If nothing else works.... you have a year warranty on the Switch.
    With all of the past brick stories, I have stayed away from third party charging and docks.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Its amazing dude, buy it. It's easy but some of the puzzles are really fun and rewarding

might get this one for some quick arcade fun, releases this Thursday for €6,49

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Thought about it. Loved it on gamecube and never played 2. Right now my switch has just been a Dragon Quest XI machine for a few weeks though.
    How is DQ difficulty? I heard it’s an amazing game, but very easy, especially if you grind early on.

Bernie 2020

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    How is DQ difficulty? I heard it’s an amazing game, but very easy, especially if you grind early on.
    There is an option for harder combats which I recommend. Was too easy in normal mode, need to repick it up and finish but I've been sidetracked. Great JRPG from what I played, which was somewhere up to the second act or so.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

JUst got Fire Emblem Three Houses at Best Buy for $45. Sale is over I think, but they forgot to remove signage. It rang up $45. Online says $60.

Go now if you been waiting for a sale!!!

Bernie 2020

ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItsNotAPhaseMom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im deciding between buying a switch or switch light. Im gonna get it with pokemon sword and mario odyssey and will mostly play on handheld. Is there a point in getting the actual switch if I know for a fact that 90+% of the time will be spend on handheld?

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    Fairly easy if you use the forge a lot. Normal difficulty doesn't get challenging until post game, aka act 3, which is fairly long. There is an option to make it harder in the beginning, but if you decide to turn it off, you can't turn it back on in that play through. I'm about 67 hours in and still have a ways to go.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100) Cmiguel02 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thinking of getting a switch or a switch lite. What's better? I'm gonna buy God water 3 and dark souls with it it's the ones I'm really stoked to play

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ItsNotAPhaseMom View Post
    im deciding between buying a switch or switch light. Im gonna get it with pokemon sword and mario odyssey and will mostly play on handheld. Is there a point in getting the actual switch if I know for a fact that 90+% of the time will be spend on handheld?
    Switch Lite Pros
    Screen is a bit better
    Longer battery life than the original Switch, but not the Switch v2

Switch Lite Cons
    Can't be used with dock
    Smaller screen
    Non-removable Joy-cons - This can be a bigger deal than it appears if you experience Joy-con drift
    Cannot be connected to a TV

Switch v2 Pros
    HD Rumble
    Larger Screen
    Removable Joy-cons

Switch v2 Cons
    More expensive

Bottom line, if money isn't an issue, then spend the extra $100 and get the Switch v2. If you are trying to save money, then the Lite version is fine.

Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    Switch Lite Pros
    Screen is a bit better
    Longer battery life than the original Switch, but not the Switch v2

Switch Lite Cons
    Can't be used with dock
    Smaller screen
    Non-removable Joy-cons - This can be a bigger deal than it appears if you experience Joy-con drift
    Cannot be connected to a TV

Switch v2 Pros
    HD Rumble
    Larger Screen
    Removable Joy-cons

Switch v2 Cons
    More expensive

Bottom line, if money isn't an issue, then spend the extra $100 and get the Switch v2. If you are trying to save money, then the Lite version is fine.
    Good summary. Go Switch regular v2. Way too many upsides. I play mobile on my v1 switch all the time and it works perfectly.

Bernie 2020

EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000) EpicenterRex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Srs question, reps for answers.

How does the switch do with bigger, "online" games.... I sold my PS4 and everything, scuff controllers, monitor etc... because I thought with the career and a child on the way, I'd have zero time. Now, it seems like I def. have time for a small "hobby" outside of lifting/family/work. I own a switch, but I'm getting the bug to play vs other people online.

Likely will dock and hook up to a TV, but how does the switch run bigger games like overwatch, fortnite, diablo, NBA 2k etc... ?

I see the xbox one s is going on sale for 149.99 on black Friday, that has 4k... I'm also tempted to just keep the switch instead and only game on that if it can run a game like overwatch decently (docked and controller) etc...
    Modified PHAT master race

Fits Pizza into his macros 4 times a week crew