Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Nintendo hasn't innovated chit. They keep trying the same crap and it just doesn't stick.

Wii Motion Control - Fail
    Wii U motion controls - Fail
    Switch motion control - Will Fail

These fools have literally been this stubborn to try the same failed concept 3 times now. People don't want gimmicks. They want games.

Nintendo would be better off resurrecting old games like Contra, Megaman, CastleVania, Toe Jam and Earl etc than keep pouring money into stuff that doesn't work.

Agreed on the gimmick controls, but the handheld, home console hybrid isnt a gimmick imo that is a genuinely great, innovative idea that hasnt been done well yet.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nintendo hasn't innovated chit. They keep trying the same crap and it just doesn't stick.

These fools have literally been this stubborn to try the same failed concept 3 times now. People don't want gimmicks. They want games.

Nintendo would be better off resurrecting old games like Contra, Megaman, CastleVania, Toe Jam and Earl etc than keep pouring money into stuff that doesn't work.
    lol don't innovate, super FX chip for the SNES anyone? Starfox, then SM64 with 3D worlds. yeah ok then. you're right, nintendo don't innovate at all
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by izzyman321 View Post
    Doesn't it come with the slot thing so you can slide the joy-cons in? Why is this not considered a normal controller? Its normal for the console IMO. And honestly the Xbox fanboys are the only ones that should be allowed to complain about the controller since the xbox controller is the epitome of comfort. I have a playstation 4 and the controller is absolutely atrocious. Literally one of the worst designs for a controller.

But I guess i see what you are saying.
    Xbone brah checking in. This is my #1 concern. It's why I didn't get a ps4. Just LOL @ that pos controller.

I really love Zelda/nintendo, but I'm worried about how these joycons + dock will feel. I'm hoping to try out a store demo on friday and be satisfied. If so, I don't intend to go outside all weekend. Das it mane.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GolfPants View Post
    Xbone brah checking in. This is my #1 concern. It's why I didn't get a ps4. Just LOL @ that pos controller.

I really love Zelda/nintendo, but I'm worried about how these joycons + dock will feel. I'm hoping to try out a store demo on friday and be satisfied. If so, I don't intend to go outside all weekend. Das it mane.
    if you didnt preorder not likely you'll find one

MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    lol don't innovate, super FX chip for the SNES anyone? Starfox, then SM64 with 3D worlds. yeah ok then. you're right, nintendo don't innovate at all
    Not sure what he's talking about. People can say a lot of things about Nintendo but saying they dont innovate is a false statement. I guess you'd have to be around long enough to know but Nintendo constantly innovates with each system, to varying degrees of success:

-saved the games industry with the NES
    -D pad (nes)
    -light gun (nes)
    -power glove (lol)
    -shoulder buttons, more than two face buttons (A B X Y)
    -rumble (n64)
    -analog stick (n64)
    -handheld gaming (game and watch/gameboy)
    -dual screens (ds)
    -VR (virtual boy - too ahead of its time)
    -touch screen controllers
    -now they are trying portable home consoles

These arent necessarily the first time these technologies were put to use but Nintendo always tries to find new ways of enhancing gaming with each new hardware release.

Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bladebruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What do people do when they try to make something look bad, bring up the only bad things. ^ But yes, you wouldn't have those analog sticks on the Playstation or anything really it wasn't for Nintendo

bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GolfPants View Post

Everything feels weird at first. When I got a Wii U I was like wtf is this. But once I got used to it then it was pretty comfy. Although pro control is still much more comfy and much more similar to Xbox. I think they work on switch?

AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrGreenTea View Post
    Not sure what he's talking about. People can say a lot of things about Nintendo but saying they dont innovate is a false statement. I guess you'd have to be around long enough to know but Nintendo constantly innovates with each system, to varying degrees of success:

-D pad (nes)
    -light gun (nes)
    -power glove (lol)
    -rumble (n64)
    -analog stick (n64)
    -dual screens (ds)

These arent necessarily the first time these technologies were put to use but Nintendo always tries to find new ways of enhancing gaming with each new hardware release.
    so much hnnnnnnnnnngh in one post.

nintendo are the true gaming company and will always be so. unlike other corporations that brought their own disc technology to the industry to try and shift more movie sales and make it a "full home entertainment system". yeah ok then. i'll stick to gaming thanks and having fun.
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright, let's not let the negative Nancys or trolls derail this thread.

For those who missed the Nintendo Presentation this morning. Here is the video.

https://youtu.be/p-mFODSa2VM

I can definitely see myself getting SteamWorld Dig 2 when it's released. Probably get Yooka Laylee as well.

Shakedown Hawaii and Blaster Master Zero are obviously small old school games but probably fun and decent time wasters.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post
    Alright, let's not let the negative Nancys or trolls derail this thread.

For those who missed the Nintendo Presentation this morning. Here is the video.

https://youtu.be/p-mFODSa2VM

I can definitely see myself getting SteamWorld Dig 2 when it's released. Probably get Yooka Laylee as well.

Shakedown Hawaii and Blaster Master Zero are obviously small old school games but probably fun and decent time wasters.
    the WarGroove game is a straight up clone of advanced wars on Gameboy Advance, i loved advanced wars.

SteamWorld Dig 2 looks great as well as shakedown hawaii.

I hope these are priced well.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

sign me up for some Shakedown Hawaii

Portable... Stardew Valley. hnnnnnnnnnngh

Stardew Valley in bed

Stardew Valley on the can

too much to handle
    Last edited by AWillis; 02-28-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    will get when it's 150 or 200 bundled with mk8 deluxe. I'm not going to be an early adoptor and get burned again

lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yooka-Laylee coming to switch. I might just wait for when I have a switch to buy that game.

MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Stardew Valley in bed

too much to handle
    I haven't played it yet, in my steam library. But Eric Barone is one rich mother fuker now.

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best way to get this console with no current pre order? I was going to do Best Buy midnite launch, but my gut tells me this will be a waste of time, i.e. I don't get one. Someone said you can pre order at Walmart and walk in to get it at 12:01 at a local store??
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Miraak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lolwhatthefuk View Post
    will get when it's 150 or 200 bundled with mk8 deluxe. I'm not going to be an early adoptor and get burned again
    See you in 2020 then brah.

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    Best way to get this console with no current pre order? I was going to do Best Buy midnite launch, but my gut tells me this will be a waste of time, i.e. I don't get one. Someone said you can pre order at Walmart and walk in to get it at 12:01 at a local store??
    Lol, it's far too late to pre-order one.

Wal-Mart has said that they will have the Switch in stock for walk in customers. Either get there a little before midnight to see if there are any long lines or try to find a store that isn't open 24 hours a day.

If you don't have any Wal-Marts near you that closes, check out Target or Toys R Us. I heard neither of them took in store pre-orders.

If that doesn't work out for you, just wait until stores get their second batch. Supposedly they'll get more in April.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    quick, walmart has some now.. 2 day shipping arrives 3/3 release date.. if you don't read this in time, sad face for you

https://www.walmart.com/ip/55449981

*** HTC ***

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The Wii and its motion controls wasn't a failure. If it was then Sony and MS wouldn't have felt the need to compete with the dongle and Kinect

I played the Wii a lot but never owned one and completly skipped out on the WiiU. This will be the first nintendo console I'll own since the Gamecube

This is the skin i've orderd for it. It will match my entertainment center perfectly.

I'll admit this is an impulse buy and I probably won't have nearly as much time to play it as I want, but I have faith that this will be a decent console, in the long run. Worst case scenario i'll just give it to my younger cousin. if its a complete flop (which I doubt).

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    quick, walmart has some now.. 2 day shipping arrives 3/3 release date.. if you don't read this in time, sad face for you

actually I think walmart/target/bestbuy/toys r Us received a bunch more on top of their preorders, so as long as you get there on day 1 of launch you should have no problem walking in and getting one.

Mine has already been shipped from best buy. It says its scheduled to be delivered on the 3rd, but knowing them, it will arrive in my city the day before and just sit in the packaging facility. Since I know where its at i'm actually going to go pick it up and hopefully have it a day early.

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post

Guess they've been going in and out of stock for the last hour.

First time I clicked on your link it said sold out, just before starting this post it was back up.

And it's back to being sold out.

Originally Posted by lolwhatthefuk View Post
    Yooka-Laylee coming to switch. I might just wait for when I have a switch to buy that game.
    love the look of this game, reminds me of the 2000s. cannot wait for some oldschool platforming fun. looks beautiful

I haven't played it yet, in my steam library. But Eric Barone is one rich mother fuker now.
    man you are in for a treat. i got it for my dad a while back, he is into the whole chilled out games that you play at your own pace. really relaxing, this will be my go to game in bed after a long day

yeah the developer deserves it, i read he created the whole game on his own, every part of it. he deserves the millions he has earned. took him 4 years to develop it. goes to show, there is still a huge market for these types of games, and the switch is perfect for it, and the controls i think.

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by izzyman321 View Post
    He said "games," not game that is also being sold on wii u.
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman

2 more days boyos

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-D pad (nes)
    -light gun (nes)
    -power glove (lol)
    -rumble (n64)
    -analog stick (n64)
    -dual screens (ds)

Half of this is more gimmicks.

Look at their new pro controller. That is Xbox all the way. Most of this stuff hasn't even caught on past nintendo.

No one is chasing nintendo with their crappy motion controls that they just won't let go.

Fanboys say "Hurr Durr Motion controler are innovation"

Realists say "Who else is doing it?"

Both Microsoft and Sony said enough is enough with the motion controls and they have all but ditched them. Yet nintendo is stubborn and just won't give it up.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bladebruh View Post
    What do people do when they try to make something look bad, bring up the only bad things. ^ But yes, you wouldn't have those analog sticks on the Playstation or anything really it wasn't for Nintendo
    except Playstation is a nintendo product. It was supposed to be SNES CD. So you can't really say sony took what nintendo had.

Like I said people want games. Nintendo is putting out the games like they used to.

Instead they have 1-2 switch.

Just come on now.

Go back to games that matter like Megaman, Contra, Castlevania or even grab sega games like Streets of Rage, Shinobi, Altered Beast etc
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

Stardew Valley in bed

too much to handle
    How is that game different from Harvest Moon?

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    actually I think walmart/target/bestbuy/toys r Us received a bunch more on top of their preorders, so as long as you get there on day 1 of launch you should have no problem walking in and getting one.

Mine has already been shipped from best buy. It says its scheduled to be delivered on the 3rd, but knowing them, it will arrive in my city the day before and just sit in the packaging facility. Since I know where its at i'm actually going to go pick it up and hopefully have it a day early.
    You think I should just go Walmart instead of waiting in line at a Best Buy until midnight? I'll go to a walmart in a far flung neighborhood.

Go at like 11:30 and camp the game console section?
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

zelda gets another perfect score

Famitsu review scores (3/1/17) – Zelda: Breath of the Wild awarded perfect score

review to be released tomorrow 6:00am eastern / 3:00am pacific time

* always take everything with a grain of salt, but so far perspective of it being well received
    Last edited by rocketfish; 03-01-2017 at 07:45 AM.

*** HTC ***

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL @ the haters posting their hate in the 'Official Switch' thread. Why can't you guys let those that are buying the Switch be happy?