Page 18 of 89 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
    bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bchap05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Excited for Odyssey. Only had BOTW for since release, finally beat Ganon the other day at 135 hours. Grabbed nba 2k18 to keep me entertained until Mario. Stardew Valley was one I wanted but haven't done it

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rock hard for Mario. I hope Mario uses my dong as a hat rack.

Team Vampire ran the board in the last Splatfest. Where my Vamps at?
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    Rock hard for Mario. I hope Mario uses my dong as a hat rack.

Werewolf here but I didnt get to play due to family being here. I wish they made it like a full weekend event
    only misc at work crew

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bought stardew valley. pretty fun relaxing game. annoying in the beginning still and my energy is doodoo so I go to bed at like 1pm sometimes cause I cant do anything else. starting to get recipes for energy boosters tho so im gonna make those tonight
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FYI Redbox is getting Switch games. Right now they are testing it in 3 metros (Austin, Portland, Seattle IIRC?).
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hit 100% on my Master Mode playthrough of BOTW last night. Need to pre-order Mario now... dis gonna be good!

yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    bought stardew valley. pretty fun relaxing game. annoying in the beginning still and my energy is doodoo so I go to bed at like 1pm sometimes cause I cant do anything else. starting to get recipes for energy boosters tho so im gonna make those tonight
    What day are you on? The 3rd day of Summer a earthquake will occur which will open up an area above robins house. Theres like a spa area you can walk in that will give you back your energy
    only misc at work crew

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    So apparently there are some bugs on the Switch that people have been encountering on Stardew. One major thing is the sleep crash, usually occurs when you upgrade to the fridge and store thigns in it, go to sleep and the game crashes.
    The only bug I've encountered is the crackling sound. Apparently it's not a new bug. I don't know what causes it but I hadn't noticed it until I played in dock mode. Unfortunately, now I can't un-notice it. lol

Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    I was team vamp but didn't play. I also had family visiting plus I haven't played anything but Stardew Valley.

What day are you on? The 3rd day of Summer a earthquake will occur which will open up an area above robins house. Theres like a spa area you can walk in that will give you back your energy
    Is that what the Spa is for?! lol

I went into the spa early on, walked around it and thought "What a pointless place this is!"

I think I'll use it when I visit the mines next time it rains. I haven't mined very much and have only gone as deep as level 19. I have to start mining because Gold Ore is too expensive to buy from Clint like I did with most of the Iron ore.

Rub n' Tugs by Robin.

Bernie 2020

Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post

Is that what the Spa is for?! lol

I went into the spa early on, walked around it and thought "What a pointless place this is!"

I think I'll use it when I visit the mines next time it rains. I haven't mined very much and have only gone as deep as level 19. I have to start mining because Gold Ore is too expensive to buy from Clint like I did with most of the Iron ore.
    Its also used for some NPC action when you get their hearts up *hint hint* dirty penny *hint hint*
    only misc at work crew

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    like the 23rd day of spring i think. how many days in a season? and where do i get seasonal seeds all my chit now is spring and they said it will die out in summer.

I found the mine last night made it to lvl 9 and ran out of stamina so i had to leave, forgot to pack a bunch of those energy bars. doing my best not to look up a guide co im pretty poor right now trying to figure out the best way to farm and make that loot
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doom release date gonna be announced.

It'll release along with LA Noire and Skyrim all within a 1 week span in November

Excited to play Doom on the Switch

like the 23rd day of spring i think. how many days in a season? and where do i get seasonal seeds all my chit now is spring and they said it will die out in summer.

I found the mine last night made it to lvl 9 and ran out of stamina so i had to leave, forgot to pack a bunch of those energy bars. doing my best not to look up a guide co im pretty poor right now trying to figure out the best way to farm and make that loot
    Gotcha wasnt sure if I should post the spa thing because I didnt really want to post spoilers, Ill hold back unless there are any questions.

28 days in a season and each season has its own crops you can plant, besides winter. You can buy the seeds at pierres shop. They will also tell you how many days it takes to harvest, so you kind of have to time management them. There are certain crops that make more money than others so youll have to figure out which ones.
    only misc at work crew

Registered User GEToutHOEits6AM's Avatar
    GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000) GEToutHOEits6AM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey gamer brahs. A buddy of mine lent me a switch for a week to see how I like it but the only game he has is botw which I already have for the Wii u. I was wondering if I could make my own Nintendo account on his switch to buy stardew valley and try it out but then log out of the his switch and when I get my own still have it for mine.. Is that possible?

Gotcha wasnt sure if I should post the spa thing because I didnt really want to post spoilers, Ill hold back unless there are any questions.

28 days in a season and each season has its own crops you can plant, besides winter. You can buy the seeds at pierres shop. They will also tell you how many days it takes to harvest, so you kind of have to time management them. There are certain crops that make more money than others so youll have to figure out which ones.
    was gonna rep u but i guess i did already. if its 28 days im close as fuk to the end of spring so i wont be buying anymore seeds right now.

do you go for the renewable ones or the ones you replant?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly is Stardew Valley a good idea right now if I'm balls deep in Splatoon and was planning on dedicating my Switch gaming time to Mario in less than 10 days? I mean will it just get in the way?

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its also used for some NPC action when you get their hearts up *hint hint* dirty penny *hint hint*
    I'm a married man! There will be no action in the spa for me unless it's with Haley.

IN B4 she's the worst wife to have! lol

That's how I've been playing and while I know I'm not doing great, I at least did it on my own. lol

Yesterday, I got my butt handed to me twice in the mine (the first was not too long after my previous post) by those flying worms! I had to start over at floor 8, work my way back to level 18, then got swarmed again!

Originally Posted by GEToutHOEits6AM View Post
    Hey gamer brahs. A buddy of mine lent me a switch for a week to see how I like it but the only game he has is botw which I already have for the Wii u. I was wondering if I could make my own Nintendo account on his switch to buy stardew valley and try it out but then log out of the his switch and when I get my own still have it for mine.. Is that possible?
    I think so. I'm new to having/needing a Nintendo Account (last Nintendo product I owned before the Switch was the Game Boy Advance) but I'm fairly certain that digital games are tied to the Nintendo Account they were purchased on.

Just be advised that unlike with Xbox and PlayStation, there is no game sharing. That means that you won't be able to leave your account on his Switch so he can play your game. Another thing, as of right now there is no way to transfer save files so any progress you make on BotW and SDV will be lost if/when you get your own Switch.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Honestly is Stardew Valley a good idea right now if I'm balls deep in Splatoon and was planning on dedicating my Switch gaming time to Mario in less than 10 days? I mean will it just get in the way?
    If you get Stardew Valley, you'll probably get really into it. Since buying SDV, I've pretty much neglected the rest of my games and PS4. I even missed this last Splatfest!

The Switch got a new update! https://www.nintendo.com/switch/system-update/

We now can pre-load games from the website and record the last 30 seconds in game!

This answers the bruh up there about trasfering data, because you can now do that also
    only misc at work crew

reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reddanak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Switch got a new update! https://www.nintendo.com/switch/system-update/

We now can pre-load games from the website and record the last 30 seconds in game!

This answers the bruh up there about trasfering data, because you can now do that also
    I installed the update last night. Was running around in BoTW a while after and experienced a few multi-second freezes, which I hadn't had happen at all before... not sure if related.

Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Joining this crew. Switch and BotW arriving tomorrow. Also pre-ordered Mario. My angus is fully peppered.
    Movie Man
    Book Brah
    Game Guy
    Bike Boyo

For those that don't know yet, the latest Switch update also added USB Audio.

That means that headsets like PlayStation's Golds, Platinums, and their previous two wireless versions will work with the Switch. Just like on the PlayStation, you simply plug the dongle to one of the USB ports on the Switch dock and instant audio.

If you have a USB-C to USB-A adapter (one came with my Note8), you can also use your USB headphones when in handheld mode. Now granted it looks a little ridiculous having the adapter and dongle hanging below your Switch, some might not care so long as they don't have to use wired headphones.

And yes, those are tiny teeth marks on my dongle.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Avalanche3319 View Post
    Joining this crew. Switch and BotW arriving tomorrow. Also pre-ordered Mario. My angus is fully peppered.
    I would also recommend Golf Story, not expensive and a lot of fun
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    I would also recommend Golf Story, not expensive and a lot of fun
    Thanks, will check it out.
    Movie Man
    Book Brah
    Game Guy
    Bike Boyo

Originally Posted by Avalanche3319 View Post
    Enjoy dude, Both those games are obviously gonna keep you busy for a while.

Stardew and Golf Story are great a long with Steamworld dig 2
    only misc at work crew

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let you kuntz talk me into trying Stardew Valley - can't help but support a game that people say is actually good and only cost $15. Strong lack of tutorial though.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Let you kuntz talk me into trying Stardew Valley - can't help but support a game that people say is actually good and only cost $15. Strong lack of tutorial though.
    Plant chit
    Make wife
    Kill slimes
    Profit
    only misc at work crew

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got to play the demo version of odyssey. It reminds moving around and stuff reminds me super mario 64 and sunshine mixed.

excited for it.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Plant chit
    Make wife
    Kill slimes
    Profit
    Surprisingly true and yet addicting. Trying to pulverize Penny's guts atm - dumb bish didn't dance with me though.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fuark i've just been mining, shiit is a lil bit tiresome. what do yall do in the winter time?
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

Originally Posted by AltarOfPlagues View Post
    fuark i've just been mining, shiit is a lil bit tiresome. what do yall do in the winter time?
    Fish, mine, upgrade chit. But yeah winter is a drag mostly
    only misc at work crew