Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2650
    Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at those mario basement nerds who have never sniffed a vagina, just enjoy the game man. they take it so srs.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    honestly, it's hard to compare it to anything else tbh. well, there are some MH "clones", but if you've never played MH, then you've probably never played these games either lol

it has a super basic gameplay loop tho: go on missions, hunt monsters, carve their parts, then go back to the hub and build armor/weapons out of these parts... rinse and repeat. but where the game shines is the combat (it's a capcom game after all). it's difficult to explain why the combat is so good, but everything about it feels amazing. the weight of the weapons, the animations, the punishment (when you commit at the wrong time), etc. it's almost sorta similar to dark souls in the sense that you need to take some time to watch and learn the enemies' moves, then play carefully (while dodging and blocking) and only attack when there's a clear window of opportunity, otherwise you end up getting punished because of how hard the enemies hit (at higher levels). plus, each weapon plays very differently so you can spend hours upon hours learning how to use one, then switch to another one and it'll feel like a whole new game in a way.

the biggest downside to this series tho is the learning curve. a lot of people can't get into these games because they don't have the patience or time to put into it to git gud, but once it clicks, cot damn there's no stopping this MH addiction.

thankfully, the most recent MH had A LOT of quality of life additions/changes which made it much easier to get into. but this is the one that's on PC/PS4/Xbox. the one on switch (MHGU) has the traditional style controls and graphics, but i actually prefer this style over the newer one. plus, MHGU has hunter styles which add even more depth to each of the weapons.

MHGU is actually on sale rn in the US for 60% off. not sure if it's on sale in the EU, but i highly recommend you pick it up if you ever get the chance. it's my top game on switch right now.
    thanks brah

might add this to the backlog if I can find it for cheap but there is just too much coming out the following months to find the time for it atm lol

Originally Posted by FallOutBrah View Post
    lol at those mario basement nerds who have never sniffed a vagina, just enjoy the game man. they take it so srs.
    it's not for me personally but I do enjoy watching them do their stuff

when you actually played the game "as intended" that's when you truly realise how insane the stuff they pull consistently is

I'm not gonna hate on them, they do no harm and most seem like pretty decent brahs

the bit where Simply just beat the WR and his parents come to congratulate them in his room was pretty beautiful tbh (around 1:40:40 in the vid)

"alpha" Miscers might label this as cringe but whatever
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So, how possible is it that we may get a similar compilation for Zelda? Perhaps, OOT, MM, and Skyward Sword? I can only hope.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PattBattmann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With my inability to snag a pre-order for the next gen consoles (I tried for both), it looks like I will be forced to hop back into the Switch games for the next couple months. I've got a nice little backlog.
    Queen > Beatles crew
    Megadeth > Metallica crew
    How the heck is King's X not considered one of the GOATs?!?!??!?!?!
    Utah Jazz crew
    Tennessee Titans crew

Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    So, how possible is it that we may get a similar compilation for Zelda? Perhaps, OOT, MM, and Skyward Sword? I can only hope.
    I think Zelda's 35th anniversary is next year, so they might. Hoping to see Wind Waker on Switch. It's my favorite Zelda and I haven't played it since the Gamecube era.
    "Lift heavy ass $hit until you die because nothing is worse than being weak." ~ Hamburger Train.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PattBattmann View Post
    it's pretty probable lol

only question is do they go for the N64 or the 3DS versions of OOT and MM?

I would prefer both but if I'd had to choose I'll take the N64 ones

Originally Posted by Astyanax View Post
    I think Zelda's 35th anniversary is next year, so they might. Hoping to see Wind Waker on Switch. It's my favorite Zelda and I haven't played it since the Gamecube era.
    I'm honestly surprised they didn't port the 2 HD remake WiiU Zelda's already

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How good is Super Mario Galaxy? I never played the Galaxy series of Marios and may get 3d all stars soon.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    How good is Super Mario Galaxy? I never played the Galaxy series of Marios and may get 3d all stars soon.
    same, absolutely hated the Wii motion controls so I skipped a lot of probably solid games

I'm glad it's avaibale on Switch with "normal" controls so I can catch up lol, Skyward Sword to follow hopefully

it has critical acclaim so I'm confident it's gonna be great

100%'ed SM64 yesterday, currently starting Sunshine and after that I'm gonna have to choose between Crash 4 or Galaxy

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    same, absolutely hated the Wii motion controls so I skipped a lot of probably solid games

I'm glad it's avaibale on Switch with "normal" controls so I can catch up lol, Skyward Sword to follow hopefully

it has critical acclaim so I'm confident it's gonna be great

100%'ed SM64 yesterday, currently starting Sunshine and after that I'm gonna have to choose between Crash 4 or Galaxy
    I remember people hating on Sunshine back in the day even though it was fukking better than Mario 64.

Never 100% 64, but ****, I'll have it handheld now.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    thanks brah

might add this to the backlog if I can find it for cheap but there is just too much coming out the following months to find the time for it atm lol

it's not for me personally but I do enjoy watching them do their stuff

when you actually played the game "as intended" that's when you truly realise how insane the stuff they pull consistently is

I'm not gonna hate on them, they do no harm and most seem like pretty decent brahs

the bit where Simply just beat the WR and his parents come to congratulate them in his room was pretty beautiful tbh (around 1:40:40 in the vid)

"alpha" Miscers might label this as cringe but whatever
    exposing glitches and rushing through it is playing the game as intended? idk I like to sit back and chill with it, take my time on a star, think of a strategy, etc.

I remember people hating on Sunshine back in the day even though it was fukking better than Mario 64.

Never 100% 64, but ****, I'll have it handheld now.
    how do you play handheld? with the console by itself, or grip? or do you have a lite?

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a Wii, even though I was never a fan of motion controls. But Galaxy is easily one of the GOAT games I have ever played, the motion controls work so good for it. I have 3D All Stars (haven't opened it yet, gonna surprise my daughter with it, may wait until Christmas) but I think we'll play Galaxy with split joycons if it works as it did.

exposing glitches and rushing through it is playing the game as intended? idk I like to sit back and chill with it, take my time on a star, think of a strategy, etc.
    no I phrased that ambiguously it seems

I meant playing the game as intended like the way you describe and how I did it as well

but then you realise there are some pretty tricky jumps and stuff in the game that can be really tough to pull off

and when you see these guys doing 10,000s of these consecutively with almost 0 failures that truly blows my mind

there even is a guy that speedruns this game blindfolded - crazy

but as I said this is not something I can personally put my time in but I respect the community that does and it's pretty entertaining to watch

how do you play handheld? with the console by itself, or grip? or do you have a lite?
    Regular all together, but got a grip recently that came with a big ass carry case.

Originally Posted by jdboyd78 View Post
    I had a Wii, even though I was never a fan of motion controls. But Galaxy is easily one of the GOAT games I have ever played, the motion controls work so good for it. I have 3D All Stars (haven't opened it yet, gonna surprise my daughter with it, may wait until Christmas) but I think we'll play Galaxy with split joycons if it works as it did.
    Contemplating getting it now or as a Christmas gift.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

they added Donkey Kong Country 2 to the Switch Online SNES service

hngggggggggg

jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdboyd78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Contemplating getting it now or as a Christmas gift.
    I wanted a cartridge, so I went ahead and got it. They are gonna stop making them, IDK what the supply is gonna do. They are also gonna pull it from the eshop, likely just to sell them separate.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3d all stars has been worth every penny, holy cow

Originally Posted by jdboyd78 View Post
    I wanted a cartridge, so I went ahead and got it. They are gonna stop making them, IDK what the supply is gonna do. They are also gonna pull it from the eshop, likely just to sell them separate.
    Gonna stop maikng what?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gonna stop maikng what?
    they are going to stop making copies of the game and take it off the eshop next year

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    they are going to stop making copies of the game and take it off the eshop next year
    The hell? Why would they go and do that?

Just saw that they stop in march.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    3d all stars has been worth every penny, holy cow
    this lol

The hell? Why would they go and do that?

Just saw that they stop in march.
    yeah if you want a physical copy you should hurry (srs)

I pre-ordered the morning after it was announced in my regular store and by noon they had to close pre-orders

when I went to pick my copy up I saw they received a small cartboard box of maybe 25 copies, and this is a big chain in a big city I'm talking about...

and the fact they're gonna stop selling it fed the rumours they might introduce some sort of VC after all, or some sort of subscription service for N64/GC/Wii games

so the 3 from the all star collection would be sold seperately in addition to other games (like Galaxy 2)

as said these are just rumours, but it would explain the decision for a limited digital release

newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just picked up a switch. What are some must-have titles ?

Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by newcomb12 View Post
    breath of the wild
    mario odyssey
    links awakening
    mario kart
    mario party
    mario tennis
    mario 3d all stars
    animal crossing
    pokemon sword/shield
    "Lift heavy ass $hit until you die because nothing is worse than being weak." ~ Hamburger Train.

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mario Odyssey
    Mario 3d all-stars
    Mario Kart
    Zelda BOTW
    Smash bros
    Animal Crossing

about halfway through Sunshine (53 shines + 115 blue coins done)

it looks and plays simply AMAZING

hngggggggg

must-haves:

Super Mario Odyssey
    Super Mario 3D All-Stars
    Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
    Zelda Link's Awakening
    Zelda Breath of the Wild
    Tetris 99 (free!)

multi-player:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

and check these ones out, they're not for everyone but if it's your thing these are amazing exclusives as well:

Astral Chain
    Bayonetta 1&2
    Golf Story
    Luigi's Mansion 3

newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000) newcomb12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are there any switch exclusive rpgs? Would be amazing if they remastered super Mario rpg

Are there any switch exclusive rpgs? Would be amazing if they remastered super Mario rpg
    these 3 come to mind:

Octopath Traveler
    Fire Emblem Three Houses
    Xenoblade Chronicles 2

but I never played them since it's not my kind of thing, I did hear good things about them

beat super mario 64, 70 stars plus bowser. will drive myself mad trying to get all them with the bad star clues, bad controls, and bad camera.

on to sunshine now.

beat super mario 64, 70 stars plus bowser. will drive myself mad trying to get all them with the bad star clues, bad controls, and bad camera.

on to sunshine now.
    I just 100%ed Sunshine, 120 SHINES boyos

dasitmane

64 is pretty clear overall imo, in Sunshine there is some very cryptic stuff going on in comparison

especially for the blue coins, I used a guide for those obscure ones I missed, ain't nobody got time for that lol

so 64 done, Sunshine done, Galaxy up next (first time playing this!)

but I'm gonna cooldown a couple of days first lol, been playing 64/Sunshine for 10 days already

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i did 120 stars in galaxy. going backwards. sunshine next.
    sunshine i vaguely remember, mario64 never played, galaxy never played. Having a damn good time.

I'm playing Sunshine for the first time. It's OK, but just doesn't feel like a Mario game to me. It lacks that tight, polished feel compared to SM64 and Galaxy (and Odyssey) and the level design isn't great.