Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    But what is the actual story? We are going to another galaxy to find more of the same species we already had in our galaxy? That's pretty much all I have gathered from the trailers so far.
    this is what i think from the launch trailer:

humans from another galaxy (possibly the milky way) are traveling to the andromeda galaxy in search of new habitable planets, the original planets they thought were "golden worlds" were in fact not hospitable, and they can't wake up the other people on their ship to look for other ships, so all they can make do is with the people they already have. which is i'm guessing the ryder siblings, nora, and the black dude, and probably like two others, and basically they have to go out and search for other explorable planets, and it seems like along the way they make alliances or enemies with the other species.

basically it's interstellar + passengers...

anyhow i like the premise. it's like a voyage into the unknown in search of hospitable planets, resources, and i think interspecies alliances. rather than the original trilogy which was more of a direct story (saren --> gathering a team --> reapers). which was awesome but if they made it similar to the original mass effect trilogy then it would just feel like more of the same thing to me.

the story could possibly be after the reapers annihilated the milky way(original setting of mass effect).

actually yeah here it is:

The following year, 2186, is when Mass Effect 2's Arrival DLC is set, when the Reapers actually invade the Milky Way, and when Mass Effect 3 begins.

By the time this happens, your ark ship (and four others) is already on its way to Andromeda, and its crew is in cryo-sleep. Hence, your characters will not have seen the Reaper war or how you chose to conclude it.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    We are going to another galaxy to find more of the same species we already had in our galaxy?
    the other 3 species (asari, krogan, and turian) from the milky way also sent arks of their own that's why you see the same species of the milky way galaxy in the andromeda trailers.

0:41 explains it

my prediction is that once the 4 species get there, it ends up being a "everyone for themselves" sort of thing, and some will want the resources and planets for themselves.

lmao the scenes are actually pretty good:

https://clips.twitch.tv/StrongBitterJackalKevinTurtle

star wars reference:

https://clips.twitch.tv/HonorableSte...oiseTwitchRaid
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 03-11-2017 at 07:37 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000) Pr0No0B is just really nice. (+1000)
    gonna be cheeky and try the game out (make sure it runs well on my PC) on origin access and refund after, does this still work? I remember people doing it for BF1.
    *Official Misc Photography Crew*

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by broseidon View Post
    Lol it's not just the females that are disgusting, look at the MC proportions. Literally unplayable

[Img]pictures of manlets[/img]

Pretty sure it is only a matter of time until an actual cuckold character is in a bw game
    But I don't want to be a manlet. (6'3 in real life srs)

No hate to you short bros, but ain't got time for that.
    Not part of any crews crew

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man I would have liked to play a ME game that didn't look like a step down from its predecessors.
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by broseidon View Post
    Lol it's not just the females that are disgusting, look at the MC proportions. Literally unplayable

Pretty sure it is only a matter of time until an actual cuckold character is in a bw game
    shrink his head when you are in the character editor.

DONE
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure if this has been posted yet. IGN has the first 13 minutes of the game online. Looks pretty joocy (obviously spoilers of the beginning of the game):

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i have 100% faith in this game that it's going to be fukin awesome. the only thing that would let me down if is if it's main storyline was less than 10 hours. then i would call the game a disappointment. but everything else looks amazing, especially combat. if only cora didn't facially look like a man/dyke... she has nice body proportions, especially dat ass effect

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    i have 100% faith in this game that it's going to be fukin awesome. the only thing that would let me down if is if it's main storyline was less than 10 hours. then i would call the game a disappointment. but everything else looks amazing, especially combat. if only cora didn't facially look like a man/dyke... she has nice body proportions, especially dat ass effect
    its probably one of those games that you can rush through in maybe something like 10-15 but if you actually try to make the most of it you can get way more out of it

keep the engine runnin eltwentyone's Avatar
    eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i feel a trainwreck coming boyos
    Sig line can't be a novel

Reptilian Hebrew Hammer Kumquatv1's Avatar
    Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welp. I have tried to be really positive for this game as I LOVE the original trilogy but holy hell this is bad.

I'm losing the faith brahs. All of the female faces are terrible and I was planning to go Fem Ryder since I went with a male Shep play through.
    Better than ever before

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eltwentyone View Post
    i feel a trainwreck coming boyos
    I can feel it too.

Any clue why the women are so ugly in this game but the men aren't?
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kotaku played the first 5 hours and here's their so far review:

http://kotaku.com/five-hours-in-mass...ing-1793268493

I’m about five hours into Mass Effect: Andromeda, and so far, it seems like Bioware has created a behemoth of a sci-fi action RPG.

Our review will drop later in the month, but for now, here’s 20 minutes of the very first mission. Note that the footage has been lightly edited to get rid of stuff like ‘the two minutes I didn’t know where to go.’

Some quickfire thoughts, in bullet-point form:

- As many of you know, the story involves a journey into the Andromeda Galaxy, where humanity must find a new home. The task of finding habitable planets falls on you, the ‘Pathfinder.’ Wouldn’t you know it, once you actually arrive at Andromeda, the ‘golden planets’ you scouted ahead of time aren’t what you expect them to be. Actually, little of the colonization scheme goes according to plan, with some ships getting lost, some people stuck in cryo, others staging a rebellion, and in general, supplies are dwindling fast. The tension is immediate: you’re in a completely new territory of space and nobody can help you. Everything is going to ****. Can you untangle the mess?

- Character creation seems like an improvement - I made someone who appeared human on the first go around, without feeling too much regret once I saw them in action.

- The new dialogue system is MUCH better. Now there are a many different types of responses, none of which are the obvious right/wrong/paragon/renegade choices. I’ve found myself picking liberally, depending on what felt right.

- The voice acting feels more natural now, because you’re not a gruff Specter.

- Combat is more intense and kinetic, largely because of the added mobility. I can run, I can dash, I can get in the enemy’s face. On normal, the game seems harder, too - I’ve died in the tutorial mission / first real mission, which I’ve never experienced in a Mass Effect game before.

- I love that I can mix and match abilities, regarding of what specialization I pick.

- Then again, the number of SYSTEMS and CHOICES are kinda overwhelming, and Andromeda throws you right into the thick of it. Where older games felt as if Bioware were making a compromise between an RPG and an action game, it feels like they’ve gone full throttle in both directions this time around. Combat is thrilling, but you’re also going to spend a lot of time managing resources and equipping different things.

- I was surprised to find that the tutorial mission had several optional side-quests I could pursue, and that the map was so big, I had multiple path options too. In the mission you can watch above, there’s an obvious critical path, but you can also stop and investigate more of the planet, if you’d like. So many choices! The game feels more on the scale of Dragon Age Inquisition, though I haven’t seen any filler yet.

- Gun customization is back, and you can add all sorts of modifications and tweaks. I accidentally gave my pistol a big scope, which made using it unwieldy.

- There are so many small environmental details that pop out even in the middle of combat, whether it’s floating debris, or cool little lights lining the fancy new technology you encounter. Andromeda is a looker, and Bioware uses that power to great effect—planets look alien.

- There’s a whole lotta scanning in this game. You’re going to scan everything from containers to corpses, Batman-style.

- I haven’t gotten to know all of the characters very well, but what I’ve seen thus far has me intrigued. The female Turian I’ve met seemed more kickass than Garrus (!). I’ve met a racist Salarian. I’ve met a very...forward Asari. I’ve met a lot of people who are just trying to get by under trying circumstances. Nobody is boring. Even the most annoying characters have a reason as to why they’re being so dickish.

- This game has some of the fanciest haircuts I’ve ever seen.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Reptilian Hebrew Hammer Kumquatv1's Avatar
    Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cuckoku is going to love it. All the women characters look horrible and probably the only good looking female choice would rather go girl on girl. Hell, look at their comments on character creation then watch the video I posted for the real deal.
    Better than ever before

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you think this game will suck or be a trainwreck because the women in the game aren't attractive, then your priorities are fuking abysmal (not singling anyone out, multiple people have said it and I have complained already about being a manlet).
    Not part of any crews crew

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So whose going to try and create a Shepard look alike in the character creator?

Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

female ryder is so cute. gonna be tough wanting to bang my sister the entire game. blueballs 24/7

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...opening-hours/

Ouch. Temper your expectations brahs. I hope that reviewer is wrong. I've never played Mass Effect for the gameplay. It was always for the story, characters, and atmosphere. Shoddy writing will kill all 3 really quickly.

BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Straight outta Tumblr.
    When it all comes down
    With delusions of glory

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @AD117 - yup, that was the review I found actually worthwhile.
    On a good day I can't take anything Kotaku says without my 50lb bag of salt at hand, but RPS' reaction actually seems believable since they're not afraid to hold back on calling out ME: A for its flaws.

The Kotaku office must be losing their collective sh*t about what they've seen so far on the characters alone.

A great 'sploosh' was heard... as if tens of bloggers suddenly clenched their body pillows, and were suddenly moistened.

Originally Posted by Kumquatv1 View Post
    Welp. I have tried to be really positive for this game as I LOVE the original trilogy but holy hell this is bad.

I'm losing the faith brahs. All of the female faces are terrible and I was planning to go Fem Ryder since I went with a male Shep play through.
    6:12 - Mass Effect Andromeda Character Creation = TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!!!

That is truly, truly wretched. For a second I thought I saw the Comedy Central logo in the corner like a bad parody.

First alien sounds like a ponce who I would totally Handsome Jack/Airlock kill as my first directive.
    The Suvi chick's eyes keep doing this thing like she's in a constant state of fighting off a possession or snorting a line of *******.
    Blondie's as about as emotive as I am. That... that is not a good thing.
    Liam's mouth is fighting the words he's supposed to be saying.

What chlaxman quoted of their review was as insightful as Kotaku ever gets, but they brought up some points that caught my eye.
    Spoiler!

--------------
    Final takeaway: Kotaku might as well be a fan club that jerks off to whatever pour sob dares to get close enough because this isn't an isolated case of them being apparently scared of criticizing anything with a fanbase who might try to hurt their feelings in the comments.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    quick question: what's teh difference between the deluxe edition and the super deluxe edition

does the super deluxe edition just have multiplayer chit or is there liek any singleplayer things added to it?

Originally Posted by AD117 View Post
    holy fuk is this that one marina chick from marina and the diamonds?
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

Originally Posted by butwhowasfeel View Post
    quick question: what's teh difference between the deluxe edition and the super deluxe edition

does the super deluxe edition just have multiplayer chit or is there liek any singleplayer things added to it?

holy fuk is this that one marina chick from marina and the diamonds?
    Jesus no, that's not Marina Diamandis. She's some random Brazilian who dresses up potatoes as babies.
    When it all comes down
    With delusions of glory

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    I can feel it too.

Any clue why the women are so ugly in this game but the men aren't?
    someone answer this.

Was there any reason given for this?

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman View Post
    Kotaku played the first 5 hours and here's their so far review:

http://kotaku.com/five-hours-in-mass...ing-1793268493

paid review

someone answer this.

Was there any reason given for this?
    why does everyone expect girls in games to look like models? They made average looking women and you retards are irate I dont get it. has no impact on quality of the game.

Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    why does everyone expect girls in games to look like models? They made average looking women and you retards are irate I dont get it. has no impact on quality of the game.
    No one is saying they should look like models but it does seem they are going out of there way to make every single female unattractive. if there was one or two hbb's and 7 uglies it would be cool.

Then on the flip side the men look decent

This is a perfect example

They actually tThey put in more effort to make her ugly but the dude they made him look as close as possible.
    Last edited by waytoodeep03; 03-15-2017 at 07:25 AM.

No one is saying they should look like models but it does seem they are going out of there way to make every single female unattractive. if there was one or two hbb's and 7 uglies it would be cool.

Then on the flip side the men look decent

This is a perfect example

They actually tThey put in more effort to make her ugly but the dude they made him look as close as possible.

female ryder looks like the girl model without makeup

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    paid review
    Ahh yes. If it's a review I don't want to believe, it's paid (or a hater).
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GenghisBro View Post
    Why is Fem Shepard ugly?
    that's how she looks without makeup lmao
    {\_/}
    ( - .-)
    /=>🎧

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More I read about this game, more I feel it will be exactly like DA: I aka good gameplay and combat, chit writing and characters.

I'll probably pick it up later after a price drop.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    also why so much complaining about the animation?

mass effect trio animations were always god awful. ME3 being the worst. Andromeda is a step up tbh.

Maybe if you queers stop comparing animations to other games, and compare it to previous ME games, there wudn't be so much butthurt.
    {\_/}
    ( - .-)
    /=>🎧