Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How has your lean bulking progress looked?

For those who are undergoing a lean bulking approach, I'm curious as to what your progress has been on a month-to-month basis, or even a week-to-week basis. Support your responses with daily calorie intake, changes in that caloric intake as the weeks progress, and how much of a surplus above maintenance you are consuming. Also, when did you start noticing visible signs of progress?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Jahyoo; 02-22-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Average monthly weight increasing in 1-1.5lb.
    Around 100-200 surplus

Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mikeez0 View Post
    Average monthly weight increasing in 1-1.5lb.
    Around 100-200 surplus
    Good progress and physique, Mikeez.

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Assuming you're not a beginner, you won't notice much of a visual change. Most of the change on a bulk is the strength gains, and then either after a long or a short while depending on how small or large your deficit was, you end up with too much fat. Then you cut, and hopefully you added enough muscle to make a difference when you're finished with that.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

Originally Posted by chamelious View Post
    Assuming you're not a beginner, you won't notice much of a visual change. Most of the change on a bulk is the strength gains, and then either after a long or a short while depending on how small or large your deficit was, you end up with too much fat. Then you cut, and hopefully you added enough muscle to make a difference when you're finished with that.
    Is this what you've experienced?

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jahyoo View Post
    Is this what you've experienced?

What do you mean? That's what everyone experiences, its just biology.

1chunkabunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jahyoo View Post
    For those who are undergoing a lean bulking approach, I'm curious as to what your progress has been on a month-to-month basis, or even a week-to-week basis. Support your responses with daily calorie intake, changes in that caloric intake as the weeks progress, and how much of a surplus above maintenance you are consuming. Also, when did you start noticing visible signs of progress?
    Thanks!
    Call me not-serious or whatever you like but I lean bulked for 2 months with minimal gains (it's possible that I wasn't eating enough as I did find my self hungry no matter what I ate) Been on a dirty bulk for the last few months and have seen exponential gainz. After a cut I was at like 143 and I'm 167 now and still have some ab definition. Plus who doesn't want to eat burger steak and pizza galore.

Originally Posted by 1chunkabunk View Post
    Call me not-serious or whatever you like but I lean bulked for 2 months with minimal gains (it's possible that I wasn't eating enough as I did find my self hungry no matter what I ate) Been on a dirty bulk for the last few months and have seen exponential gainz. After a cut I was at like 143 and I'm 167 now and still have some ab definition. Plus who doesn't want to eat burger steak and pizza galore.
    Even in a beginner, past a certain point any increase in scale weight is fat.