Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Kai vs Steve Weinberger

Interesting conversation.

Last edited by Unbiasedfan; 02-21-2017 at 11:46 AM.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    halfway through

so it's the argument that you can't look at video and determine a winner. you have to be there in person

edit: nvm

kai comes off as just a skeptic and unwilling to say what he wants to say. he just asks rhetorical questions
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    halfway through

so it's the argument that you can't look at video and determine a winner. you have to be there in person

edit: nvm

kai comes off as just a skeptic and unwilling to say what he wants to say. he just asks rhetorical questions
    I think it shows why he stopped competing at the O. With so many fans shouting politics its natural for him to fade into that way of thinking. However, i don't see how giving up fits with the inspirational/motivational/rambling persona he so eagerly tried to be throughout his career
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    However, i don't see how giving up fits with the inspirational/motivational/rambling persona he so eagerly tried to be throughout his career
    Agreed. that's what i've been saying from the day he skipped the O. But it helps him sell his protein powder and make a living so i don't care too much. He gave up and is not a contender anymore
    MS, Computer Science

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I find it disturbing how his own coach is taking steves side and not defending kai

tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have yet to listen to it..
    what i take from the situation to date..kai needs to wake the **** up and compete as much as he can.He will be full of regret otherwise.
    My journey in Norway

http://anthonycullenfit.blogspot.no/

tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonyt82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just had a listen..if i was kai i wouldst sit there with them two has beens..telling how to train because of his waist..
    My journey in Norway

http://anthonycullenfit.blogspot.no/

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    I find it disturbing how his own coach is taking steves side and not defending kai
    That's George for you
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    george has to look out for himself. he has other clients not just kai. if anything he has no reason to defend kai anymore since kai doesn't compete anymore
    MS, Computer Science

GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kai just sat there with this smile on his face like he really wanted to say something but knew he was being filmed

george just shlurped steve

steve is a cool guy i like him but he was bull****ting abt phil vs kai

Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People saying he gave up need a reality check.

First off he already beat Heath at bodybuilding, he beat him at the Olympia stage too multiple times and walked away with second. There is very clear politics driving these awards for Phix. While things were close a couple times Phix got awarded straight first scores when clearly there was a challenge. Now mind you, I'm not saying Phix doesn't deserve most of his titles, but the judging was clearly rigged... Bigly!

In this situation what's Kai to do? Keep "competing" when clearly he'll never win the title?

Gtfo

This so called sport is extremely dangerous, especially at this level. If the competition isn't really a race I can't blame Kai for walking away. Sure I wanted to see him embarrass that petulant child who's now supposedly well on his way to becoming the best bodybuilder ever, while being denied the title, but there are risks.

This is all assuming that Kai can actually compete. Something may have already happened that's preventing him health-wise and we may know nothing about it.

Either way, carry on now.

zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zrage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    continue competing, keep destroying competitions such as the arnold and continue getting 2nd at the olympia. Keep your name in the game keep bringing home price money and enjoy the sport. Work out and eat on a daily basis and stfu. He used to do all that for pennies when he first started and now all of a sudden anything but #1 at the olympia isnt good enough

Look at branch and dexter. Made millions of just clinging on. This dude apparently forgot what its like to be poor

So many people do anything to penetrate the spot light the industry and hes so deep in he is engraved. Seize it continue doing what u love and maybe u will sneak in a first. Wtf ur life has rebolved around juicing eating and lifting now if ur not #1 at the olympia it aint worth it?

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zrage View Post
    He used to do all that for pennies when he first started and now all of a sudden anything but #1 at the olympia isnt good enough
    This is one of my favorite Kai videos.

Watch at 5.45. "The title of Arnold Classic, id compete in it for nothing."
    Music Crew
    IFBB Crew

GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zrage View Post
    continue competing, keep destroying competitions such as the arnold and continue getting 2nd at the olympia. Keep your name in the game keep bringing home price money and enjoy the sport. Work out and eat on a daily basis and stfu. He used to do all that for pennies when he first started and now all of a sudden anything but #1 at the olympia isnt good enough

Look at branch and dexter. Made millions of just clinging on. This dude apparently forgot what its like to be poor

So many people do anything to penetrate the spot light the industry and hes so deep in he is engraved. Seize it continue doing what u love and maybe u will sneak in a first. Wtf ur life has rebolved around juicing eating and lifting now if ur not #1 at the olympia it aint worth it?
    repped

IMO it seems to be more about being a sore loser than making money. Kais never been materialistic and considering hes almost 40, thats not going to all of a sudden change. he can go make movies, sell his wack supps, etc. but the way he comes off about it isnt so much "ive moved on and want to do other things" but "if i cant win, i wont play". look at the arnold classic video of him for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PhV0mwrIcE

:30 seconds in vlad mentions how hes gonna be at the arnold but not as a competitor, and kai laughs in his throat, as if suddenly now the arnold is beneath him.
    Last edited by GearHound; 03-06-2017 at 11:21 AM.

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    Agreed. that's what i've been saying from the day he skipped the O. But it helps him sell his protein powder and make a living so i don't care too much. He gave up and is not a contender anymore
    Not a contender for Mr. O, but I think he still plans to do other shows and stay relevant.