Page 119 of 174 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,570 of 5207
    RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not me, but my brother. $475

Rogue Monster Lite SML-2 squat stand, with single pull up bar, spotter arms and land mine
    Rogue Grip triangle
    Streamline(?) FI bench (needs wheels)
    260 lbs used plates, with crappy plate tree
    Generic chrome barbell
    Generic chrome curl burl
    Attached Images
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    Not me, but my brother. $475

Rogue Monster Lite SML-2 squat stand, with single pull up bar, spotter arms and land mine
    Rogue Grip triangle
    Streamline(?) FI bench (needs wheels)
    260 lbs used plates, with crappy plate tree
    Generic chrome barbell
    Generic chrome curl burl
    The seller originally had this listed along with a set of Ironmasters at $630. He then dropped the price to $570 for the lot. I was going to head down there, but it totally slipped my mind and by the time I remembered he had sold the Ironmasters separately.
    Last edited by Duplicitous; 08-06-2019 at 07:20 PM.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I can now say I have owned a Rogue barbell! Rogue Ohio Power Bar Stainless steel w/chrome sleeves, VERY nice looking bar. Not quite as polished as I would have expected out of the box, had to wipe off little metal shavings inside the grooves of the knurling, but after a spit shine it really glowed. Some little burrs on the sleeves that I suspect will smooth out quickly, but overall I think this is what I have been looking for. Knurling doesn't feel overly aggressive to me, on par with the TPB just a slightly different feel to the pattern. Sleeves seem like a decent middle-ground, not quite OB86B ribbed but certainly not as baby smooth as American Barbell.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Well, I can now say I have owned a Rogue barbell! Rogue Ohio Power Bar Stainless steel w/chrome sleeves, VERY nice looking bar. Not quite as polished as I would have expected out of the box, had to wipe off little metal shavings inside the grooves of the knurling, but after a spit shine it really glowed. Some little burrs on the sleeves that I suspect will smooth out quickly, but overall I think this is what I have been looking for. Knurling doesn't feel overly aggressive to me, on par with the TPB just a slightly different feel to the pattern. Sleeves seem like a decent middle-ground, not quite OB86B ribbed but certainly not as baby smooth as American Barbell.

Congrats. I've got the Rogue 2.0 (a slightly lesser bar) and have been happy with it. I will say that for my Rogue purchases in general, I've been satisfied but would have expected more based on cost and reputation.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Awesome purchase! I remember just last year trying to figure out which stainless steel power bar to get and ultimately decided on AB's one at the time and I dig it so much that it's my main and only power bar for now and all I pretty much need (sold my TPB a few months back).

Enjoy all the use and abuse you give it!

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Awesome purchase! I remember just last year trying to figure out which stainless steel power bar to get and ultimately decided on AB's one at the time and I dig it so much that it's my main and only power bar for now and all I pretty much need (sold my TPB a few months back).

Enjoy all the use and abuse you give it!
    AB is insane quality, not doubt higher quality than Rogue, should have kept the original purple/blue Super Power Bar and never looked back haha. But this one is pretty darn nice, not sure if it was a smart move with REP on the horizon, but I dig it!

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love symetric plates (same in both sides). Found these beat up GPIs thought I'd try a different paint scheme.

Bare cast iron rim and hub. Only machines surfaces look good fully stripped so I painted the inside hammer grey.

Attached Images

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AB is insane quality, not doubt higher quality than Rogue, should have kept the original purple/blue Super Power Bar and never looked back haha. But this one is pretty darn nice, not sure if it was a smart move with REP on the horizon, but I dig it!
    Ah yep, I remember that Super Power Bar you owned, it was freakin' badass!

You definitely couldn't go wrong with that Rogue OPB in SS too and honestly I think between that bar and the AB SS PB, owning either, or both bars (to have two bars ready to go with super sexy durability and different knurl preferences) would pretty much cover most needs in a power bar.

Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Ah yep, I remember that Super Power Bar you owned, it was freakin' badass!

You definitely couldn't go wrong with that Rogue OPB in SS too and honestly I think between that bar and the AB SS PB, owning either, or both bars (to have two bars ready to go with super sexy durability and different knurl preferences) would pretty much cover most needs in a power bar.
    For sure, both would be awesome! I'm going to keep my CAP this time, gives me an option for less aggressive and obviously nicer for frit squats. My only dissapointemnt after last night was despite wiping it down and vaccumimg the knurling, my hands still looked dirty and were glittered with tiny metal shavings (seen below). With time I'm sure that will fade away, but for a $440 bar I feel like rogue could have power washed the shaft or something LOL

Last edited by urbanlifter; 08-07-2019 at 05:37 AM.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I can now say I have owned a Rogue barbell!
    Congrats, very nice purchase, I really don't need an SS bar and I really don't need another barbell, but.......

ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For sure, both would be awesome! I'm going to keep my CAP this time, gives me an option for less aggressive and obviously nicer for frit squats. My only dissapointemnt after last night was despite wiping it down and vaccumimg the knurling, my hands still looked dirty and were glittered with tiny metal shavings (seen below). With time I'm sure that will fade away, but for a $440 bar I feel like rogue could have power washed the shaft or something LOL
    Just don't rub your eyes between sets.

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Congrats, very nice purchase, I really don't need an SS bar and I really don't need another barbell, but.......
    Haha, new pieces of equipment are highly motivating. Bench session last night was one of the best I have had in a LONG time, probably not since I bought the TPB last year. The more I think about it and compare Rogue to other brands, they seem like the 'York Barbell' of current times. No thrills will be had by looking at this bar, it cleaned up nicely but there are far more beautiful bars available in the market. But, after only a single session in I can't help but to feel like it will perform like absolute workhorse and I'm not as affraid to ding it up like AB bars. Would have been nicer if it were in the $350 range shipped, will be interesting to see what happens with REP.

Haha, new pieces of equipment are highly motivating. Bench session last night was one of the best I have had in a LONG time, probably not since I bought the TPB last year. The more I think about it and compare Rogue to other brands, they seem like the 'York Barbell' of current times. No thrills will be had by looking at this bar, it cleaned up nicely but there are far more beautiful bars available in the market. But, after only a single session in I can't help but to feel like it will perform like absolute workhorse and I'm not as affraid to ding it up like AB bars. Would have been nicer if it were in the $350 range shipped, will be interesting to see what happens with REP.
    The metal shavings and dirt are inexcusable for the price and Rogue's quality (that's a bit Sports Authorityish, or Dickish quality of a move, pun intended lol), but it's good to hear it cleaned up nicely and that it's built to last.

Funny you should mention using the Cap bar for front squats with its more passive knurling, I've been using my AB PB for front squats and the knurling feels just right for them too (I use the cross armed grip when doing them).
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 08-07-2019 at 09:44 AM.

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's good to know that you're pleased with the overall feel of the bar, not cleaning the knurling shavings off the bar is not good, qc should have picked that up.

Here in the UK the choice for an SS bar is pretty much limited to Rogue and Ivanko , AB will ship to the UK, but like Ivanko we have to pay a real premium for their bars, Rogue are a little more expensive than the US price, but the differential is nowhere near so great.

Duke did mention that Rep were planning to break into the European market, if that
    Rep stainless PB comes up to expectation, it would be very tempting.

Maybe Rogue will offer a deal on the SS OpB, I suspect that's just wishful thinking.

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm in the same boat. At least I would say it's for the thicker diameter. My other two being 28 and 28.5 mm

It's good to know that you're pleased with the overall feel of the bar, not cleaning the knurling shavings off the bar is not good, qc should have picked that up.
    Agree 100%. Haven't been on as much lately, but for some reason I remember someone else having the same issue when they got their OPB (Bench maybe?). I'll just have to keep hitting it with a brush until all the pieces fall off, but overall I feel like it's worth the MSRP. Definitely compliments my other equipment, the 'Beast' bar was a little out of its element... Haha

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Enjoy the new bar!
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agree 100%. Haven't been on as much lately, but for some reason I remember someone else having the same issue when they got their OPB (Bench maybe?). I'll just have to keep hitting it with a brush until all the pieces fall off, but overall I feel like it's worth the MSRP. Definitely compliments my other equipment, the 'Beast' bar was a little out of its element... Haha
    My bare steel DL was full of **** too. I assume the ones they don't coat just get a light dust off then into shipping.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Picked up a Flex leverage leg extension to go with my single leg curl.

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had what I assume to be cerakote drips/splatters on my OPB. They were gray, pretty small and not on the knurling...so I don't really care. All in all, I've been very successful with the Boneyard. Bought 5 bars (Ohio SS, Ohio Power SS, Curl, Raw/Chrome WL bar (regret selling that...that was awesome), Euro) - only one I wasn't happy with was the curl bar which had a big scratch on the sleeve. Obviously still totally usable.
    Garage Gym Owner

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DBC00P View Post
    Picked up a Flex leverage leg extension to go with my single leg curl.
    How do you like the flex curl. Post some pics please.
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Picked up a second Paramount FW-7800 leg press (same model as my current one, but not mint green upholstery), a Cybex #5490 bar weight tree and about 500 lbs worth of plates.

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Picked up a second Paramount FW-7800 leg press (same model as my current one, but not mint green upholstery), a Cybex #5490 bar weight tree and about 500 lbs worth of plates.
    Nice set up.

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just Picked up this Nice Bench and matching color Leg Press, I believe the Bench is a Parrillo.......I don't know if the Leg press is also Parrillo or not? Backgrounds of the Leg press are blackened because it's a mess. Lol

Attached Images

Originally Posted by SomeIronBoy View Post
    Just Picked up this Nice Bench and matching color Leg Press, I believe the Bench is a Parrillo.......I don't know if the Leg press is also Parrillo or not? Backgrounds of the Leg press are blackened because it's a mess. Lol

Parillo sounds right for the bench. Go to the 9 min mark

Hmmn, kinda reminds me of the transformer bench Edge Fitness makes.

nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nnclark11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It is a parillo bench. I have the flat version. Would love to find the incline

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's an interesting bench. Can you extend the middle section? I see 2 pop pins.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Restomod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Picked up a Precor AMT for cardio duties

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^What do the top electronics do? I have the same unit that I got for free along with a bunch of other Precor equipment.

Page 119 of 174 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 ... LastLast