Page 158 of 174 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,740 of 5207
    urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Michiganian View Post
    Hate to say it, but, that looks to my eye like rust bubbling/pitting under the finish on that bevel. Are they all like that?
    The are all rough like that, but it's not rust. It's the same rough surface on the front of the plates, non-machined surfaces.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Alright lets see what you guys think about this
    I know you're probably disappointed in the imperfect finish, but they're still very nice plates

I'm not sure if I would lift with them or hang them up

Congrats on the awesome pickup none the less
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    I know you're probably disappointed in the imperfect finish, but they're still very nice plates

I'm not sure if I would lift with them or hang them up

Congrats on the awesome pickup none the less
    It probably sounds far worse than it is, very happy to have had a chance to buy them. I'll probably try to keep them on the Powertec machine so they don't get too scratched up, the weight horns are UHMW so there shouldn't be any damage during use

Rogue hasn't published my review yet...

Come with me if you want to Lift!

Sitting down to unbox the "Made in USA" Arnold Edition weights, a Bald Eagle landed on my shoulder singing songs of courage and freedom. I took this as affirmation that I had made the right decision with this purchase. As I pulled the 45lb plate from the box, like a barbarian warrior unsheathing a sword, I heard a voice inside my head. To no surprise it was the Austrian Oak himself! Arnold said with a stern and powerful tone, "What's the matter kid, they got you pushing too many pencils?". In that moment my biceps grew to an amazing 22", my chest doubled in size and my quads burst the seams of my skinny jeans. My transformation into total badassery was complete. Like Conan the Barbarian I walked into the gym ready to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their coaches. When the battle was finally over I emerged a victorious conqueror, sitting on the iron throne of Rogue with my home gym now complete.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used mine today. Carrying them is a bit different than my rubber coated weights with handles. Flat, incline and overhead press today. Armold pointed in. They are really nice plates. I need to get a few more rubber donuts for my leg press and smith machine. No point in scratching them up. I am going to use them for everything I can...

BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rogue hasn't published my review yet...

Come with me if you want to Lift!

Sitting down to unbox the "Made in USA" Arnold Edition weights, a Bald Eagle landed on my shoulder singing songs of courage and freedom. I took this as affirmation that I had made the right decision with this purchase. As I pulled the 45lb plate from the box, like a barbarian warrior unsheathing a sword, I heard a voice inside my head. To no surprise it was the Austrian Oak himself! Arnold said with a stern and powerful tone, "What's the matter kid, they got you pushing too many pencils?". In that moment my biceps grew to an amazing 22", my chest doubled in size and my quads burst the seams of my skinny jeans. My transformation into total badassery was complete. Like Conan the Barbarian I walked into the gym ready to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their coaches. When the battle was finally over I emerged a victorious conqueror, sitting on the iron throne of Rogue with my home gym now complete.
    Entertaining, but this is Mr "Screw Your Freedoms" we're talking about

Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    Entertaining, but this is Mr "Screw Your Freedoms" we're talking about
    Taken out of context it sounds bad (being related to COVID denial). But when they banned smoking in restaurants some people cried about their 'Freedom' too, to which I would have said the same thing LOL. Your freedom to kill yourself shouldn't infringe upon the rights of others, does my freedom to live mean less than yours?! Either way that's all over now, I'm not worried about a singular quote someone said during tough and uncertain times. Doesn't erase the man's accomplishments and impact on Bodybuilding
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 03-15-2023 at 06:18 PM.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is Ironax only found in Canada? It's an import brand which clones a lot of Powertec stuff (althought they always improve it a bit) but also has other machines where I can't find out who they copied or if it's an original design. Because I just received this:

https://treadmillfactory.ca/products...nsion-leg-curl

and holy ****, what a tank. I thought it would just be a clone of the Titan one, but it weighs 170 lbs (so almost double) has actual pressed ball bearings on 1" shafts on all pivots points, bigger tubing, bigger pads... Has the same strength curve issue as all these units, but the HGHR youtube channel has a good hack for it until I actualyl make an adjustable stopper for it. Used it tonight and it's very smooth and only cost me CA$785 shipped to my door, so around US$570.
    Highly recommended if it's available elsewhere under a different brand.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Man that looks saweet! That's one of the only things I'm really missing right now, I have the leg extension on the Powertec multi-press and I'm getting by, but I'd still love a quality combo unit like that one. Will have to keep an eye out for that one, not seeing it available anywhere.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man that looks saweet! That's one of the only things I'm really missing right now, I have the leg extension on the Powertec multi-press and I'm getting by, but I'd still love a quality combo unit like that one. Will have to keep an eye out for that one, not seeing it available anywhere.
    I found that the Body Solid machine that looks that one, is terrible for leg curls. The extension is OK. The PT lying leg curl is much better. The PT extension is marginal.
    Last edited by Greybird2; 03-16-2023 at 08:52 AM.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was bit late for the occasion, but congrats Greybird and Urban on the new plates! For some reason imgur's links have been showing me random uploads instead of the pics posted here (not sure if it's a new problem with viewing it through a phone, or what), so I went on Rogue's site to see what the Arnies looked like...look like all around nice plates!

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    I was bit late for the occasion, but congrats Greybird and Urban on the new plates! For some reason imgur's links have been showing me random uploads instead of the pics posted here (not sure if it's a new problem with viewing it through a phone, or what), so I went on Rogue's site to see what the Arnies looked like...look like all around nice plates!
    That happens to me pretty regularly with imgur image viewing. I view the the bb.com thread on the desktop site on my phone when I want to see the pic that isn't loading. Embeds seem to work then.

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the advice radrd, I'll try it on desktop mode. On the subject of selectorized stack lanyards key rings to attach to a selector pin, has anyone ever ordered one from sportsmith.com?

Is it legitimate, or are there better sources for these?

I'm gonna need a double ended key ring one since Bare Steel Equipment only sells the selector pin, but has the hole to attach the lanyard selector wire.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the advice radrd, I'll try it on desktop mode. On the subject of selectorized stack lanyards key rings to attach to a selector pin, has anyone ever ordered one from sportsmith.com?

Is it legitimate, or are there better sources for these?

I'm gonna need a double ended key ring one since Bare Steel Equipment only sells the selector pin, but has the hole to attach the lanyard selector wire.
    Not that particular product, but I’ve ordered from sport smith a bunch of times. Never had any issues.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Not that particular product, but I’ve ordered from sport smith a bunch of times. Never had any issues.

Thanks man, I just checked sport smith to order and it looks like the shipping is the same price as the actual lanyard piece, so I'm gonna look for a cheaper source.
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 03-18-2023 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks man, I just checked sport smith to order and it looks like the shipping is the same price as the actual lanyard piece, so I'm gonna look for a cheaper source.
    Amazon has those type of pins. 15 bucks.

Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    Amazon has those type of pins. 15 bucks.

Thanks, just purchased that exact lanyard with prime which is expected tomorrow and the pin from Bare Steel on Tuesday.

Snagged a third pair of the Arnold plates this morning locally, partial cash / trade deal for my hyperextension. Net $250 for the pair, not bad!
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 03-19-2023 at 07:43 AM.

Snagged a third pair of the Arnold plates this morning locally, partial cash / trade deal for my hyperextension. Net $250 for the pair, not bad!

That's one honest dude considering the mark up on these, you can do no wrong snagging these up man. Congrats again lol.

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like a legendary dragon with a legendary treasure

Awesome brother!!
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

That's one honest dude considering the mark up on these, you can do no wrong snagging these up man. Congrats again lol.
    Was a good deal for both parties for sure! He gets the hyper and $200 cash, but the hyper only cost me $50 so I get the plates cheaper than retail!

Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    Like a legendary dragon with a legendary treasure

Awesome brother!!
    Haha, thanks! Kinda rolling the dice on these with unknown future plans from Rogue, no official statement on how 'limited' this run will be. But hopefully it will pay off some day (fingers crossed).

Whatever the future holds, It makes me smile when setting up for a lift and seeing Arnold on my plates...

Urban, Is the iron on your regular Rogue DD plates the same quality? I have not heard plates "ring" like these since the old Yorks were common in gyms.

3 sets? You have been busy.....

Whatever the future holds, It makes me smile when setting up for a lift and seeing Arnold on my plates...

Urban, Is the iron on your regular Rogue DD plates the same quality? I have not heard plates "ring" like these since the old Yorks were common in gyms.
    Yes, they are pretty much identical in terms of quality except for Arnold. Both descriptions say higher quality 'ductile' iron and they have the same pleasant ring to them. I plan to keep scooping them up if the deal makes sense, still watching the website for if/when they release more.

3 sets? You have been busy.....
    Yes sir, benefits of being close to Columbus!

Edit: Cause pictures are better...haha

Last edited by urbanlifter; 03-20-2023 at 11:04 AM.

1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Edit: Cause pictures are better...haha

Sexy AF.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #73 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #78 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #20 ||---||

Managed to snag a pair of the Arnies, it looked like just around the 15 min mark before they sold out again.

Managed to snag a pair of the Arnies, it looked like just around the 15 min mark before they sold out again.
    Nice man congrats! Been watching all day, must have just missed it.

Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Latest addition to my home gym: Body-Solid PFT100 Functional Trainer:

Really lucked-out with the timing. It was on sale for $125 off, they were out of stock in the stock plates; so I got a free upgrade to the Red plates; they cut me a deal on the additional 50 lb. stacks, and it was free shipping.

The thing just barely >< clears the ceiling. I've about 1/2 in. over the top of the highest pulleys.

Ordered the aluminum lat pull-down and double-swivel bar with it. Ordered a triceps rope, too, but, that's on back-order. Should've bought a set of 5 lb. fractional weights. I'll probably order those today.

The short straight bar, ab crunch thing, and ankle cuffs (in the bag) you see hanging there I bought from my old gym when it closed its doors.

The mats you see to the left of the FT are the The Strength Company deadlift mats I bought a couple weeks ago. They're pretty damn substantial.

Next up: Squat rack. That'll be in about 4-5 weeks. Then the gym will be complete. Maybe
    Last edited by Michiganian; 12-16-2023 at 10:50 AM.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on the FT! Haven't heard much about that one, but Body-Solid stuff is pretty good and I'm sure it will serve you well.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Michiganian View Post
    Latest addition to my home gym: Body-Solid PFT100 Functional Trainer:

Really lucked-out with the timing. It was on sale for $125 off, they were out of stock in the stock plates; so I got a free upgrade to the Red plates; they cut me a deal on the additional 50 lb. stacks, and it was free shipping.

The thing just barely >< clears the ceiling. I've about 1/2 in. over the top of the highest pulleys.

Ordered the aluminum lat pull-down and double-swivel bar with it. Ordered a triceps rope, too, but, that's on back-order. Should've bought a set of 5 lb. fractional weights. I'll probably order those today.

The short straight bar, ab crunch thing, and ankle cuffs (in the bag) you see hanging there I bought from my old gym when it closed its doors.

The mats you see to the left of the FT are the The Strength Company deadlift mats I bought a couple weeks ago. They're pretty damn substantial.

Next up: Squat rack. That'll be in about 4-5 weeks. Then the gym will be complete. Maybe
    Good pick up
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Page 158 of 174 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast