Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 3665
    Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is the bar I was supposed to be buying tomorrow.

About a week ago the seller and I agreed to meet this Sunday at 11:30am at a location 60 miles east of me - a few minutes from where the seller is buying some equipment. He even messaged me this afternoon to confirm. Then this evening he tells me he wants to meet me 20 miles east of there. What?! Fine. Then he says no, nevermind, original location is fine. Great. However, now he says he will be there somewhere between 9-10am. Fine. Then he messages again and says he's actually going to a different down nearby, but it doesn't matter because he's decided he's not meeting me as he's getting confused . Wtf?! I scheduled 4 other appointments around his schedule - one of which is now at a location 60 miles away because I told the buyer I was going to be in the area and could save him the drive. Thanks for completely dicking me over, Connor. Next time I'm up your way I'll come look you up.

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what was his price and what did u agree on?
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000) Duplicitous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    what was his price and what did u agree on?
    $150 was his ask and I didn't even attempt to negotiate. We had a price, time and place set for nearly a week. He even messaged me around 12pm today to confirm we were still on and I said we were. Then this evening he changed the time and location numerous times and each time, I bit my tongue and agreed to the new time/place. Finally, about 12 hours before our meet he messages and says: "I’m just gonna hold onto the barbell for now, I’ve been coordinating with two guys that I’m buying equipment from and selling the bar is just complicating things to much." Considering I agreed to every change he made without argument, there was no complication. He just changed his mind last minute. It's not the end of the world, but it still pisses me off when people break an agreement and/or waste a significant amount of someone's time. He could have told me he changed his mind at any time over the course of the week, but instead he waited until 12 hours before - probably hoping I would back out and let him off the hook before then.

matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matrix563 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    had a lady want a refund on a recumbent bike i sold and delivered to her no less, on the same day she asked. was a few days after. she said it broke (possible because she was extremely big, but this was a sturdy af bike). i told her it wasnt broken and she said well can i get a refund. told her no.

same thing as urs. cant wait a week. if its that far out i usually offer to just pay. most dont want it in advance but i offer if i cant come immediately. lady prob found a cheaper recumbent after i brought it too her. there were plenty up for cheaper at the same time as mine.

maybe he got offered more for it. not sure why some people waffle alot but i see things as, you have your word and thats it. nothing else matters.

had a lady want a refund on a recumbent bike i sold and delivered to her no less, on the same day she asked. was a few days after. she said it broke (possible because she was extremely big, but this was a sturdy af bike). i told her it wasnt broken and she said well can i get a refund. told her no.

same thing as urs. cant wait a week. if its that far out i usually offer to just pay. most dont want it in advance but i offer if i cant come immediately. lady prob found a cheaper recumbent after i brought it too her. there were plenty up for cheaper at the same time as mine.
    That sucks. And I do the same. I offered to PayPal him to hold it and he declined.

maybe he got offered more for it.
    Definitely another possibility.

not sure why some people waffle alot but i see things as, you have your word and thats it. nothing else matters.
    That's how I was raised, so I'm the same way: Your word is your bond. Even if it ends up costing me (I priced an item too low, plans changed and I'm no longer headed to where I was going to meet someone, etc.), I'll follow through because I gave my word.

Uncompetitive Strongman murphyreedus's Avatar
    murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sucks that the guy flaked, but it happens all the time on used goods, and doxxing isn't a very nice thing to do either.

I bought my first equipment in a while, a Nautilus NT 1150/1160 tower. Like it for dips a lot more than the other towers I've tried in the past, and the pullup bar is actually usable.

Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Sucks that the guy flaked, but it happens all the time on used goods, and doxxing isn't a very nice thing to do either.
    Well, it cost me a significant amount of time and some money as well. I didn't dox him though and I never would (no address, phone, email, etc.). I simply posted his name and town to help others from avoid getting screwed.

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Well, it cost me a significant amount of time and some money as well. I didn't dox him though and I never would (no address, phone, email, etc.). I simply posted his name and town to help others from avoid getting screwed.
    Where I come from, posting someone's name and city, state, qualifies as doxxing. That is usually enough info to identify a person. Not cool. If you were a standup guy, you would edit your post above to remove his personal identifying info.

I would chalk this up to a lesson learned. When buying from CL, the best option is to pickup immediately after making contact. The longer the time between contact and pickup, the more chance that the deal will go sour. If the seller wants to wait for pickup, then the deal is already suspect. After all, he is the one who placed the ad. If he is not ready to complete the sale when the ad is placed, then something is fishy.

From your description, this guy was giving all the signals that the deal was going sour. There have been many times I've told the seller "no thanks" and then wish him luck with the sale as I walk away. There is always another deal out there. I don't need the aggravation.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

maybe he realized duplictious was a terminator? 🤷🏻‍♂️

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post
    When buying from CL, the best option is to pickup immediately after making contact. The longer the time between contact and pickup, the more chance that the deal will go sour. If the seller wants to wait for pickup, then the deal is already suspect. After all, he is the one who placed the ad. If he is not ready to complete the sale when the ad is placed, then something is fishy.

From your description, this guy was giving all the signals that the deal was going sour. There have been many times I've told the seller "no thanks" and then wish him luck with the sale as I walk away. There is always another deal out there. I don't need the aggravation.
    Exactly. I really try to avoid going out of my way for anything on the used market. Don't care what it is. If I'm going to be in a certain area for another reason I might still try and line something up, but I'm never significantly arranging my schedule around some dude on CL that I've never met. Too many flakes out there.

maybe he realized duplictious was a terminator? ‍♂️
    He's probably heating up a vat of molten steel for dup's arrival as we speak.

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agree with the above that posting a person's name and location is way over the line. Dealing with anybody on craigslist is a crapshoot at best. I've scored some great deals, but I've also had several deals fall apart because the other person flaked out.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post
    Where I come from, posting someone's name and city, state, qualifies as doxxing. That is usually enough info to identify a person. Not cool. If you were a standup guy, you would edit your post above to remove his personal identifying info.

I would chalk this up to a lesson learned. When buying from CL, the best option is to pickup immediately after making contact. The longer the time between contact and pickup, the more chance that the deal will go sour. If the seller wants to wait for pickup, then the deal is already suspect. After all, he is the one who placed the ad. If he is not ready to complete the sale when the ad is placed, then something is fishy.

Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    Agree with the above that posting a person's name and location is way over the line. Dealing with anybody on craigslist is a crapshoot at best. I've scored some great deals, but I've also had several deals fall apart because the other person flaked out.
    This wasn't on Craigslist. This was on Facebook Marketplace where his name and town are part of the public profile that he created. I want people to be able to identify him if they encounter him on Marketplace so they don't get screwed like I did. I'm not looking for anyone to harass him and thus, I did not post his address, phone, email, etc. Nothing I posted was private info. I don't see it any differently than giving a poor review for a contractor that failed to show for a job or one that performed an unsatisfactory service, but you are certainly entitled to disagree with my position.

Yes, he was giving signs that the deal was going south, but that was only 1 hour prior to him finally calling off the deal. At 12:30pm that very same day, he messaged me to ask if we were still on and when I said yes, he replied: "Awesome." Out of the blue, he started getting squirrely 8 hours later. As I said from the start, the issue is not that he backed out, but rather that he had an entire week to do it and waited until about 12 hours before we were supposed to meet. At that point I already booked all my AM appointments around him and promised one of my buyers I would meet him in that same town to save him some driving. I sell a lot online and I'm used to getting stood up, etc. and I typically give it little thought, but the circumstances here made this guy stand out as a particularly large douchebag.

Still doxxing, dude. Doesn't matter if it's public info.

Either way, this is the Look What I Bought Thread, not the Let's Trash Welchers thread.

I bought some York milled plates yesterday, just because they were available. My equipment sickness may be coming back hard after months of sobriety.

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RestoringTally is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still doxxing, dude. Doesn't matter if it's public info.

Either way, this is the Look What I Bought Thread, not the Let's Trash Welchers thread.

I bought some York milled plates yesterday, just because they were available. My equipment sickness may be coming back hard after months of sobriety.
    Would rep, but on spread.

I picked up a 70 lb Kettlebell a couple days ago. The seller had several for sale, but the other, lighter ones went quick. I guess the 70 was too heavy for everyone else.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Picked up these E:CEL 10lb dumbbells from local thrift shop. Never seen any equipment made in Korea before. Looked old so had to have them.

Also got some pretty sweet Urethane 6-hole plates from Magnum. Local guy had like 3000lbs worth a week ago. Had some non-urethane ones currently so got these to somewhat match. Back non-urethane plate is a 45lb CEMCO that he threw in.

"When you have tried all that you can do.......failure becomes your next option." -me

**** RIP JAMES ROBERT DONNER JR. 7/29/80 - 10/22/10 ****

**** RIP JEFFREY JAMES DONNER 7/15/77 - 10/29/13 ****

boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been on the lookout for more of these 45's ever since I scored a set a year ago. AB quoted at $350/pair. I launched OfferUp yesterday and saw I had a notification for "american barbell", opened it up and what do I see...

Dude was asking $300, picked them up for $240. They look/feel brand new.. I handled them for a bit and they still had oil from when they came out the mold.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by boxer_for_life View Post
    Been on the lookout for more of these 45's ever since I scored a set a year ago. AB quoted at $350/pair. I launched OfferUp yesterday and saw I had a notification for "american barbell", opened it up and what do I see...

Dude was asking $300, picked them up for $240. They look/feel brand new.. I handled them for a bit and they still had oil from when they came out the mold.
    Nice! I've had a really hard time finding 45s to match my Star Trac urethane set, so I know how tough it can be to score the better plates at a decent price.

This is my latest buy. The guy was asking $150 and I am certain he would have taken less, but it was a great price so I just gave him the full ask. It was just reupholstered recently, so the pads are like new.

boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxer_for_life has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^ Nice pickup.

Re: StarTrac plates, probably doesn't help you but a local has stacks of them at .80/lb.

^ Nice pickup.

Re: StarTrac plates, probably doesn't help you but a local has stacks of them at .80/lb.
    Where's local?

^ Sorry, I thought I had my location displayed. Orange County, Ca.

edit: Wasn't able to find the field to enter my location in User CP.
    Last edited by boxer_for_life; 11-07-2019 at 11:30 AM.

^ Sorry, I thought I had my location displayed. Orange County, Ca.

edit: Wasn't able to find the field to enter my location in User CP.
    Ooooh, that's a bit of a drive.

Rogue Monster Lite adjustable monolift, $110. He didn't have the original hitch pins, so I'll have to cut down the ones he gave me or do without them. The monos are a very snug fit compared to my sandwich J cups, so I may not need the pins.

d20 roller

NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Drove 5 hours to MSU to buy a power squat for $1200, they had 3 and I was the closet (location wise) that bought one, apparently one drove from nashville and another paid $1200 to have it shipped to florida

Originally Posted by NickThe13th View Post
    Drove 5 hours to MSU to buy a power squat for $1200, they had 3 and I was the closet (location wise) that bought one, apparently one drove from nashville and another paid $1200 to have it shipped to florida

Nice! I don't know the retail price of that particular piece, but $1,200 seems like a steal for pretty much any Rogers Pendulum piece.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NickThe13th View Post
    Nice! I don't know the retail price of that particular piece, but $1,200 seems like a steal for pretty much any Rogers Pendulum piece.
    Good find. The fact that you made the long road trip for pick up means that you are now fully addicted to the equipment game.

New Rogers Power Squat Pro $3400
    New Rogers Power Squat Pro XT $4200
    New XT arms for retrofit $800

I picked up my first Rogers Power Squat Pro from Penn State University for $1900 (mint+ condition) way back when you almost never saw them become available used.

"coachras" got one at auction from the University of Tennessee (mint condition) for $800 several years back. I went down and picked that one up for him.

I have seen them on craigslist a couple of times for $800.

Anything $1700 or less is a fair deal on one in today's market IMO.

I believe that those Rogers Pendulum pieces that Chris demoed at USC sold for $800 each on craigslist several years ago. That was an unheard of price at the time.

Most of the big universities are on their second or even third lines of Rogers Pendulum pieces now. Each time that they turn over a line, the prices for used pieces drops lower and lower. It is not that hard to find Rogers pieces anymore. Finding one just a few years back was like finding gold for a home gym guy like myself.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickThe13th will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Do you know the price on the hip press and the seated squat pro

vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vhd16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rogue Monster Lite adjustable monolift, $110. He didn't have the original hitch pins, so I'll have to cut down the ones he gave me or do without them. The monos are a very snug fit compared to my sandwich J cups, so I may not need the pins.

[/url]
    Tractor supply Co sells the same hitch pins. They might little longer. But you can ask for 1" diameter 4.5" long ones. Or you can ask Rogue . They are like $10 /pop i think without shipping
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #102 []------[]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000) C123C is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Good find. The fact that you made the long road trip for pick up means that you are now fully addicted to the equipment game.

I picked up my first Rogers Power Squat Pro from Penn State University for $1900 (mint+ condition) way back when you almost never saw them become available used.

"coachras" got one at auction from the University of Tennessee (mint condition) for $800 several years back. I went down and picked that one up for him.

I have seen them on craigslist a couple of times for $800.

Anything $1700 or less is a fair deal on one in today's market IMO.

I believe that those Rogers Pendulum pieces that Chris demoed at USC sold for $800 each on craigslist several years ago. That was an unheard of price at the time.

Most of the big universities are on their second or even third lines of Rogers Pendulum pieces now. Each time that they turn over a line, the prices for used pieces drops lower and lower. It is not that hard to find Rogers pieces anymore. Finding one just a few years back was like finding gold for a home gym guy like myself.
    This is a piece I've never even seen or used. Would love to find one to try sometime. If it takes up a reasonable amount of room there's a GHD that's going up for sale.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lsi1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by vhd16 View Post
    Tractor supply Co sells the same hitch pins. They might little longer. But you can ask for 1" diameter 4.5" long ones. Or you can ask Rogue . They are like $10 /pop i think without shipping
    Monster is 1 inch monster lite is 5/8. I have those monos and have never considered using the hitch pins that came with mine. they are in very securely and wouldn't go anywhere barring some catastrophe.
    Best Lifts
    BP 235
    SQ 365
    DL 435
    ohp 175
    110 total pounds lost
    Working hard at making those numbers respectable.