Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148
Results 4,411 to 4,416 of 4416
    thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RGrizzzz View Post
    No pics, but over the last few weeks I added a Rogue Slice Sled with their chest harness, the new Rogue Tib bar (wife did, she has tib issues) and a set of Inspire rubber coated plates, split between my brother and I. The ones I kept are for the sled, and stored in the garage. Figured rubber would help with any humidity issues, and the price was about $1/lb new.
    Did you jump on that Inspire rubber coated olympic set from Costo for $350? I was considering getting a couple of them and selling off the oly bars.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    I sold my 15+ year old Parabody leg ext/curl machine and bought the Ironmaster leg ext/curl add-on. I sold the Parabody before I was even able to get my IM attachment and test it. I am shocked by how good this piece feels. I miss the back support and handle from my Parabody but I have to say the IM feels real good on extensions and I actually prefer it for lying leg curls. I also attached the hybrid pad to my Superbench PRO. I think it really helps for using the leg ext/curl attachment.

I also sold my old TDS GHD for a killing in relation to what I paid. I don't do GHRs, I only used it for hyperextensions. I bought the IronMaster back extension attachment. I really like this piece, it's super sturdy. I'm trying to free up some room by getting rid of the standalone leg ext/curl and GHD. I want to put in a half rack and this will help.
    thinking of getting the wider pad for the ironmaster. Looks good for leg ext/curls. But for chest supported rows I like the narrow original pad.

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    thinking of getting the wider pad for the ironmaster. Looks good for leg ext/curls. But for chest supported rows I like the narrow original pad.
    Clearly, the only acceptable option is two benches.

RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000) RGrizzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you jump on that Inspire rubber coated olympic set from Costo for $350? I was considering getting a couple of them and selling off the oly bars.
    I did. I kept 45s and 25s. The rest of the plates went to my brother. A buddy needs a starter barbell so he's going to get a deal in it. Overall solid quality. Everything came packaged in a shipping crate.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000) thedickus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    To me, it makes the leg ext/curl attachment useable. I had a Powertec one that I hated. I actually prefer the lying leg curl on the IM to the stand alone unit I used to have, great space saver too. I never used it for chest supported rows, but can see that would hinder it. I wanted a non contoured pad to be able to do hip thrusts with, but like radrd said...
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000) grumpytude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To me, it makes the leg ext/curl attachment useable. I had a Powertec one that I hated. I actually prefer the lying leg curl on the IM to the stand alone unit I used to have, great space saver too. I never used it for chest supported rows, but can see that would hinder it. I wanted a non contoured pad to be able to do hip thrusts with, but like radrd said...
    well already have two benches (Legend 3-way). I think for now I'll keep the orignal pad. bench supported work is more important to me right now than leg curls. I'm sure its better with wider pad- but its only one exercise versus the many options for rows I use it for.