Page 4 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking American Barbell Elite Power Bar

My American Barbell Elite Power Bar arrived today. Man I love the feel of the knurling on this bar 

Last edited by Nebamartinez; 03-02-2017 at 09:14 PM.
    Deadlift inflicted: Left Distal Ruptured Biceps Crew

▪█─────█▪ Strength Equip. Inc. ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #28 ▪█─────█▪

Yea, though I farmer's walk through the valley of the shadow of deadlift, I will fear no repetition: for thou power rack art with me; thy plate and thy barbell they comfort me ~ THERunCMD

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger ~
    F. Nietzsche

sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can finally post in this thread, lol. Picked up 245lbs of plates from a local seller on Kijiji.

They're not pretty, but they'll do. The seller also had an old Bodysolid rack and a barbell of unknown brand that I was thinking about buying as well, but I wanted to try and get some info before I bit the bullet. I posted about them in the Craigslist thread.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by sm1ke; 03-03-2017 at 07:17 AM.
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▇

BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nebamartinez View Post
    My American Barbell Elite Power Bar arrived today. Man I love the feel of the knurling on this bar 

Awesome! How do you like it compared to other power bars you've tried/owned?

Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000) Nebamartinez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BYOBB View Post
    Awesome! How do you like it compared to other power bars you've tried/owned?
    Hey my insomniac brotha lol

I think this AB bar has got to be one of the nicest bars I've ever seen or used. I freaking luv this bar mang 👍

The bar has no noticeable whip while squatting and the knurling allows for a very positive grip... Of course it's a standard size Olympic bar or 7' so I gotta get use to that again if I'm gonna squat with it.

The only analogy I can think of would be that this bar would feel like the fine side of a file while most other bars are like the coarse side of the metal.

This bar is by far one of my best bars and even looks better than my Rogue Ohio Deadlift Bar... Heck it looks and feels very well made or has tight tolerances with the sleeve construction.

My current straight bars include:

Texas Power Bar 28.5 mm
    Texas Squat Bar 30 mm
    Rogue Ohio Deadlift Bar 27 mm
    Okie Deadlift Bar 27 mm
    American Barbell Elite Power Bar 29 mm

BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I think this AB bar has got to be one of the nicest bars I've ever seen or used. I freaking luv this bar mang 

The bar has no noticeable whip while squatting and the knurling allows for a very positive grip... Of course it's a standard size Olympic bar or 7' so I gotta get use to that again if I'm gonna squat with it.

The only analogy I can think of would be that this bar would feel like the fine side of a file while most other bars are like the coarse side of the metal.

This bar is by far one of my best bars and even looks better than my Rogue Ohio Deadlift Bar... Heck it looks and feels very well made or has tight tolerances with the sleeve construction.

Texas Power Bar 28.5 mm
    Texas Squat Bar 30 mm
    Okie Deadlift Bar 27 mm
    Glad to hear that your potential worries about this non-USA made bar has been laid to rest! It's too bad that the heat-treated version (Super power bar) has been replaced by the cerakote coated Mammoth bar regardless of the benefits of the cerakote. I can't find this information on the site but is the distance between the sleeves for the Elite power bar the same as the Ohio Power bar and Eleiko power bar? I noticed the AB is now 29mm to match the Rogue and Eleiko. I know that the shaft length is a characteristic that makes the Rogue and Eleiko good to squat and bench with at higher weights but makes deadlifting harder. I'd like to see a side-by-side comparison of the stainless AB Elite Power Bar, Rogue's 20kg Ohio Power Bar and Eleiko's Competition power bar to see how the different price categories break down. It's also interesting to see how Rogue prices their upcoming stainless power bar to compete with the AB.

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got some Syn Rings yesterday. Ill be putting them to use today. Ive always liked stringing 25s on bands and letting them dangle and bounce when benching, but its a pain in the @ss to rig up. These should make that ALOT simpler. The nylon strap and the ring that goes around the bar are connected by a rubber band, which is what causes / allows the bouncing and instability. Hopefully these work as well as I think they will.

Attached Images
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally!!

BYOBB, you are green again.

Hang out in this section and you will likely not see red squares again.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks beautiful man, congrats! I know Rogue presents an amazing value but for a little more the AB bars make them look boring. Knurling is the best all-around performance I have ever used, excellent stick while not completely tearing up your hands. I'm content with my REP bars, but if I EVER buy another it will be American Barbell.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by a7stringkilla View Post
    I got some Syn Rings yesterday. Ill be putting them to use today. Ive always liked stringing 25s on bands and letting them dangle and bounce when benching, but its a pain in the @ss to rig up. These should make that ALOT simpler. The nylon strap and the ring that goes around the bar are connected by a rubber band, which is what causes / allows the bouncing and instability. Hopefully these work as well as I think they will.

I've been curious about these. Let us know what you think.
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #3 ▪[M]===[6]▪
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I think this AB bar has got to be one of the nicest bars I've ever seen or used. I freaking luv this bar mang 

Texas Power Bar 28.5 mm
    Texas Squat Bar 30 mm
    Okie Deadlift Bar 27 mm
    Awesome looking bar Neb! I'm glad you went with the Elite.. just hard to beat raw stainless. Yeah, I pretty much sold all my Rogue bars now and have an American Barbell Super Power Bar (210k, 28.5mm, older model with matte stainless finish) and an AB SS Oly 28mm Comp Bar. I am very, very pleased with both of my AB bars. Knurl and fit/finish is outstanding on both.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Finally!!

BYOBB, you are green again.

Hang out in this section and you will likely not see red squares again.
    Don't speak too soon! I can always inadvertently get double mod-negged for arguing about knurl depth or something lol.

Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    saw this pop up on offerup, seller only wanted $10 for all four dbs...

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by a7stringkilla View Post

Dont want to derail the thread but would love to see someone experianced in the general area, possibly one of our residents with powerlifting background, put together a open thread on instability based training aids. Tsunami, these, and the like. I have seen them, understand most of the basic principles, but willing to bet like most, i have no idea where to start equipment wise, how to best incorporate into a program and on exactly what movements. Not even sure what the results mainly achieve, strenth gains, pre hab, general muscle overload? Anyway, seems like a good possible thread of value.
    By the way, nice A7, enjoying watching your current revamp, your always digging up real cool items and i have attributed a bunch of buys to things you found!

Texas Power Bar 28.5 mm
    Texas Squat Bar 30 mm
    Okie Deadlift Bar 27 mm
    Well that assesment carries a lot of weight, that weld just looks so precise! So do you think this will eventually be your squatting bar over the TSB? With so many purpose built bars this one seems more a good all purpose PB, general pressing, ect. Im sure it kicks ass fir squatting, just wondering if you think it will be better on that particular lift then the TSB

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    Awesome looking bar Neb! I'm glad you went with the Elite.. just hard to beat raw stainless. Yeah, I pretty much sold all my Rogue bars now and have an American Barbell Super Power Bar (210k, 28.5mm, older model with matte stainless finish) and an AB SS Oly 28mm Comp Bar. I am very, very pleased with both of my AB bars. Knurl and fit/finish is outstanding on both.
    Neba, love your new AB power bar, I've been looking for a stainless bar for a while, wish that AB bar was available here in the UK.

unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50) unilx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HF-4165 Hoist bench, belt, wraps and the 2 bottom bars

Last edited by unilx; 03-05-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    Thanks man👍

I'm very glad I went SS raw on this bar.
    This bar is not only gorgeous but it feels great in the hand. I absolutely love how they make their bars. I haven't tried deadlifts with it yet... (Synth) I'll run a training cycle with it and let you guys know how I think it performs.

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Neba, love your new AB power bar, I've been looking for a stainless bar for a while, wish that AB bar was available here in the UK.
    Thanks man👍

Definitely go raw SS it feels awesome in the hand. I wished all my bars could be raw... but being in a garage gym would rust the crap out of them.

Is there any similar SS bars in the UK?

Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post
    Well that assesment carries a lot of weight, that weld just looks so precise! So do you think this will eventually be your squatting bar over the TSB? With so many purpose built bars this one seems more a good all purpose PB, general pressing, ect. Im sure it kicks ass fir squatting, just wondering if you think it will be better on that particular lift then the TSB
    Thanks man👍

I'm not sure yet if it'll replace the TSB for squats entirely. With that, I think so far the one thing I do like more about the TSB over the EPB is just the length between the collars of the TSB. The TSB is 8' in length so has more room between the collars so I don't have to baby the bar back to the mono hooks while reracking the bar.

On another note, I will definitely use the AB bar if I'm going to be doing a full power meet and have to squat with an IPF bar... heck at that point it would replace my deadlift bars too.

I hope to get at the minimum one meet in this year and it'll probably be just Bench and Deadlift. I will see about planning a full power meet later on this year or early next year.

Originally Posted by Trah275 View Post
    saw this pop up on offerup, seller only wanted $10 for all four dbs...

Nice find👍 It'll be awesome to see that York DB get some TLC and a chance at a second life.

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got this sissy squat for 40

and this dummy for 40 too.

the head is on a spring so it acts like a speed bag. if I loosen the pipe in the middle (legs come off) then when you hit it with the arms out you can block since it will spin. pretty cool for 40. I also got some wing chun rings for $30, no pic of those tho.

the dummy' s base is at least 100 pounds if not more. its pretty damn heavy. gonna put a few sand bags on it for more weight as hitting and kicking it causes it to jump up a bit. the guy said he was doing round house kicks and couldn't get it to fall over, but that's a bit dangerous for that big slab of metal to hit your shin etc lol
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post

the head is on a spring so it acts like a speed bag. if I loosen the pipe in the middle (legs come off) then when you hit it with the arms out you can block since it will spin. pretty cool for 40. I also got some wing chun rings for $30, no pic of those tho.

the dummy' s base is at least 100 pounds if not more. its pretty damn heavy. gonna put a few sand bags on it for more weight as hitting and kicking it causes it to jump up a bit. the guy said he was doing round house kicks and couldn't get it to fall over, but that's a bit dangerous for that big slab of metal to hit your shin etc lol
    Cool finds and great prices👍👍. I very seldom ever come across cool stuff here in the armpit of Oregon lol

matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool finds and great prices����. I very seldom ever come across cool stuff here in the armpit of Oregon lol
    Oregon? ah man lol
    Last edited by matrix563; 03-06-2017 at 12:26 AM.

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't tried deadlifts with it yet... (Synth) I'll run a training cycle with it and let you guys know how I think it performs.
    Yes! Please do!
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Careful deadlifting with that barbell if it's like the SPB, the shortened smooth area AND 'PASSIVE' knurl will exfoliate the skin right off your leg
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw this listed last week. When I saw it was home fabricated I thought nah.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

NONE SHALL PASS

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    NONE SHALL PASS
    Well, I guess that explains why the dummy doesn't have arms!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    Well, I guess that explains why the dummy doesn't have arms!
    lol it does, just pvc. but they swivel up and straight out.

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Picked up an awesome machine a couple days ago and got it into my basement and operational last night.....pics to follow.....

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been gone for a little bit picked up alot that I kept, but then sold off as it decided to remove from my home gym, these are two awesome pieces I got and decided to keep. A freemotion cable cross in great condition that I picked up a couple days ago, and an icarian FI bench that I fulley refinished(took paint off and repainted, new upholstery, new decal, some new bolts, new rubber grip).

Attached Images