Page 173 of 174 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 5207
    thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've replaced almost all of my cast iron hex dumbbells with rubber coated hex dumbbells. Went with CAP. The price from Walmart with free shipping was just too cheap. I was basically able to sell off my cast iron one for close to the same price as the rubber coated ones. I still have the 100s listed for sale. Currently I have 5-90lbs in 5lb increments, along with the 3s, 8s, and 12s. I also picked up the Micro Gainz 1.25lb plates. These work really nicely, I like them much better than my PlateMates. My dumbbell racks are maxed out. Eventually I'll get the 95s and 100s after I get a better rack. Thinking of the Rep Fitness STAND-ALONE MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEM 2.0 with four 72" shelves.
    I still have my IM quicklock dumbbells with the heavy handle kit so I can go up to 135lbs. Don't foresee using anything much heavier than 100s in the near future though.
    The cons for the rubber coated dumbbells are they're much larger, but I do like the ergo handles. I've ended up with arthritis in my left thumb and these are much more comfortable in my hands than the normal straight grips. From what I can tell all the rubber coated hex dumbbells are pretty much made in the same factory. The Rep ones were the only other ones under consideration but from what I read they're just a little longer than any of the others, which I didn't like about the IMs until I got the heavy handle kit.

"It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dang, that looks great!

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    I've replaced almost all of my cast iron hex dumbbells with rubber coated hex dumbbells. Went with CAP. The price from Walmart with free shipping was just too cheap. I was basically able to sell off my cast iron one for close to the same price as the rubber coated ones. I still have the 100s listed for sale. Currently I have 5-90lbs in 5lb increments, along with the 3s, 8s, and 12s. I also picked up the Micro Gainz 1.25lb plates. These work really nicely, I like them much better than my PlateMates. My dumbbell racks are maxed out. Eventually I'll get the 95s and 100s after I get a better rack. Thinking of the Rep Fitness STAND-ALONE MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEM 2.0 with four 72" shelves.
    I still have my IM quicklock dumbbells with the heavy handle kit so I can go up to 135lbs. Don't foresee using anything much heavier than 100s in the near future though.
    The cons for the rubber coated dumbbells are they're much larger, but I do like the ergo handles. I've ended up with arthritis in my left thumb and these are much more comfortable in my hands than the normal straight grips. From what I can tell all the rubber coated hex dumbbells are pretty much made in the same factory. The Rep ones were the only other ones under consideration but from what I read they're just a little longer than any of the others, which I didn't like about the IMs until I got the heavy handle kit.
    ]
    very nice, still like that vertical rack

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    picked up the powertec leg curl/extension for my multipress. Overall I like it. I had been using the ironmaster version.
    overall I like the powertec version better for leg extensions. bigger, thicker padding and I can use the back seat of the multipress. The ironmaster was ok but nothing to lean into, I missed that and the rollers are bit smaller and not as nice.
    For leg curls, its probably a draw. The ironmaster is bit easier to set up, but no biggie. I use a band for either version.

Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do you like that Body-Solid compact leg sled, grumpytude?

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thats pretty awesome. Im kind of torn on keeping my rh dumbbells. Once i finally had them on the stand next to the globes they looked so boring all looking the same 😭 🀣 . Oh well. First world problems.

Ive thought about going full modern. The urethane iron grip i like the best. But it will prob jus be the globes and inches above 100. To possibly 200. I recently completed the globes up to 100.
    β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Equipment Crew #46 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ
    β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Originally Posted by Michiganian View Post
    How do you like that Body-Solid compact leg sled, grumpytude?
    I like it. Solid machine. Great for calves too- has a nice rounded botton edge, very comfortable for raises. The Footplate is sold with zero movement. Downside is the bearings can be a bit noisy, kinda reminds me of the bodycraft leg press I used to have. I usually use it as my third or fourth exercise. I do slower higher reps, so I am not concerned about maxing it out. The most I have put on it is 4 plates or 4 plates and a quarter on each side.
    Still very smooth. I know powertec just updated their version not too long ago- it looks pretty good too. But is on rollers I believe. Hack squats kinda bother my knees a bit- but with this machine no issues.
    Last edited by grumpytude; 03-23-2024 at 09:12 AM.

Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    I like it. Solid machine. Great for calves too- has a nice rounded botton edge, very comfortable for raises. The Footplate is sold with zero movement.
    Cool. Enough ROM for somebody 6'4" tall with a 36" inseam do you think?

Downside is the bearings can be a bit noisy, ...
    Hmmm... That might be annoying.

I usually use it as my third or fourth exercise. I do slower higher reps, so I am not concerned about maxing it out.
    I wouldn't be worried about that either. Even the Powertec, limited to 700 lbs., would be sufficient for me.

I know powertec just updated their version not too long ago- it looks pretty good too. But is on rollers I believe.
    They say "The sled glides on a specially designed carriage driven by ultra-low resistance nylon wheels with sealed bearings." So, yeah: Rollers, rather than linear bearings.

One thing I like about the Powertec CLS is the included calf raise block. And, I don't know if you can do this on the BS CLS, but it seems you can lean the Powertec's CLS seat back all the way back and use it like a kind of hack squat.

I'm leaning towards one of these, now, out of space considerations. Even once the rower and bar are gone I'll have limited space for additional equipment, and I'd like to shoehorn a chest-supported row machine in, somehow, too.
    Last edited by Michiganian; 03-23-2024 at 12:56 PM.

Cool. Enough ROM for somebody 6'4" tall with a 36" inseam do you think?

Hmmm... That might be annoying.

I wouldn't be worried about that either. Even the Powertec, limited to 700 lbs., would be sufficient for me.

They say "The sled glides on a specially designed carriage driven by ultra-low resistance nylon wheels with sealed bearings." So, yeah: Rollers, rather than linear bearings.

One thing I like about the Powertec CLS is the included calf raise block. And, I don't know if you can do this on the BS CLS, but it seems you can lean the Powertec's CLS seat back all the way back and use it like a kind of hack squat.

I'm leaning towards one of these, now, out of space considerations. Even once the rower and bar are gone I'll have limited space for additional equipment, and I'd like to shoehorn a chest-supported row machine in, somehow, too.
    I think at your height you should be fine-bodysolid, powertec and force USA ll seem to be around the same size. I think the Force does allow to switch to a hack squat if thats what you want. Yeah the bearings do make a bit noise- but with the music playing I dont really notice it much. The Powertec looks nice- curious if you go that route how you like it

I was looking into buying some sort of gympin for my Inspire FT1. I already have the added weight stack. I contacted them and they said petty much not to do it- it could void the warranty and no third party accessories have been tested. Curious I would think the cable mechanism on the functional trainer should be handle at least another 45lbs or so?

pic sharing

No surprise they'd tell you not to do it. I would've expected nothing else. Imagine: You do it, something breaks, now you come back at them with "You told me it would be ok." They're not going to be wanting to chance that.

I'll eventually acquire one or two of those Bare Steel gym pins for my FT, once I top it out. (I'm getting darn >< close on lat pull-downs.)

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I ordered the steelflex plate load bicep leverage curl.. If it is nice I am getting the leverage tricep machine they have. I will post back opinion of it.

Pretty much the only bicep curl I can find that is not a preacher curl....

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    I ordered the steelflex plate load bicep leverage curl.. If it is nice I am getting the leverage tricep machine they have. I will post back opinion of it.

Sweet! I think I remember you asking if anyone had any experience with these a couple of months ago. You're right, trying to find a bicep machine that isn't a preacher curl is pretty limited.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

I was looking into buying some sort of gympin for my Inspire FT1. I already have the added weight stack. I contacted them and they said petty much not to do it- it could void the warranty and no third party accessories have been tested. Curious I would think the cable mechanism on the functional trainer should be handle at least another 45lbs or so?

pic sharing
    I've got a MiniPin by Gym Pin for my Inspire FTX from Costco. It works fine, I just bought one and I plan on getting another one. I've put a 45 on it with the full stack without any problem and I feel no difference in the smoothness of the movement. My stack only goes up to 165lbs though.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like it. Solid machine. Great for calves too- has a nice rounded botton edge, very comfortable for raises. The Footplate is sold with zero movement. Downside is the bearings can be a bit noisy, kinda reminds me of the bodycraft leg press I used to have. I usually use it as my third or fourth exercise. I do slower higher reps, so I am not concerned about maxing it out. The most I have put on it is 4 plates or 4 plates and a quarter on each side.
    Still very smooth. I know powertec just updated their version not too long ago- it looks pretty good too. But is on rollers I believe. Hack squats kinda bother my knees a bit- but with this machine no issues.
    I've always been intrigued by these leg sleds, but always been a bit hesitant to get one due to the lower resistance curve felt, all this said, it's a high volume machine through and through...I'm definitely curious how the Body-Solid version feels since it's rarely reviewed in comparison to the Powertec version.

I read on amazon that the Body-Solid version has a 1000 lb weight capacity, assuming the resistance curve is similar to the Powertec version, then say using 1000 lbs on it would feel like 500 lbs more, or slightly less (Powertec claims the weight felt on theirs is 48 lbs using 100 lbs on it), which would mean the Body-Solid version wins when it comes to resistance felt as opposed to Powertec's 700 lb capacity.
    β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Equipment Crew #80 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

β–ͺ[M]====[6]β–ͺ Mech6 Crew #16 β–ͺ[M]====[6]β–ͺ

β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Certified workout equipment addict β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

"We're all gonna be alright crew, we got this!"

I've got a MiniPin by Gym Pin for my Inspire FTX from Costco. It works fine, I just bought one and I plan on getting another one. I've put a 45 on it with the full stack without any problem and I feel no difference in the smoothness of the movement. My stack only goes up to 165lbs though.
    good to know. I did end up ordering the regular version. Should work out good with the already added stack I have. Going to try and build a custom foot plate too for low rows and such when using only the single stack.
    Sometimes I use a perforated lat bar with handles and join both stacks for some type of row works out well.

Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    I've always been intrigued by these leg sleds, but always been a bit hesitant to get one due to the lower resistance curve felt, all this said, it's a high volume machine through and through...I'm definitely curious how the Body-Solid version feels since it's rarely reviewed in comparison to the Powertec version.

I read on amazon that the Body-Solid version has a 1000 lb weight capacity, assuming the resistance curve is similar to the Powertec version, then say using 1000 lbs on it would feel like 500 lbs more, or slightly less (Powertec claims the weight felt on theirs is 48 lbs using 100 lbs on it), which would mean the Body-Solid version wins when it comes to resistance felt as opposed to Powertec's 700 lb capacity.
    I would say yes- for me anyway thats its more of a higher volume machine. Even if it wasn't I just never responded well to super heavy weights and lower reps. I go slower with higher reps on basically all my leg exercises. I bought the machine basically because of a rotator cuff injury preventing me from holding a bar in position doing squats. I used to have an edge fitness belt squat- but honestly I could never get fully comfortable with it. I may try another version down the road. I think all the mid-line versions have their quirks and are not perfect, but are budget friendly. only other option is to find/spend on a full commercial unit I guess.

Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post

come close to buying some their stuff but never pulled the trigger. Almost bought their squat/leg press but went with Cybex instead. Eyeing their iso.lat row too. can't wait for the review

I've always been intrigued by these leg sleds, but always been a bit hesitant to get one due to the lower resistance curve felt, all this said, it's a high volume machine through and through...
    I'm probably going to acquire one. Probably PowerTec.

Yes, I do expect it'll be a higher-volume thing. I don't think I'm likely to exceed its load bearing capabilities
    Last edited by Michiganian; 03-29-2024 at 07:00 AM.

Out of stock... At least 45 days. Stuff made in Taiwan. I will check back in the future.

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would say yes- for me anyway thats its more of a higher volume machine. Even if it wasn't I just never responded well to super heavy weights and lower reps. I go slower with higher reps on basically all my leg exercises. I bought the machine basically because of a rotator cuff injury preventing me from holding a bar in position doing squats. I used to have an edge fitness belt squat- but honestly I could never get fully comfortable with it. I may try another version down the road. I think all the mid-line versions have their quirks and are not perfect, but are budget friendly. only other option is to find/spend on a full commercial unit I guess.

The leg sled certainly looks like it has some nice benefits in the home gym, compact and can even hit each single leg and do calf work with it. I purchased a Marrs Bar a few years back and squat exclusively with it, luckily enough I never accumulated any shoulder issues with regular bar squats aside from the occasional discomfort every now and then, but made the Marrs my exclusive squat bar as a future preventative and also it's just way more comfortable to squat with in my opinion and lets you really focus on the legs.

I also use the Powertec leg press for secondary leg work (if I don't do DB lunges on a particular lower day) and figured the leg sled might bring something as a 3rd exercise in the lineup potentially.

I also use the Powertec leg press for secondary leg work ... and figured the leg sled might bring something as a 3rd exercise in the lineup potentially.
    Is there really enough difference in activation between the two to make a leg sled worth the additional investment?

Is there really enough difference in activation between the two to make a leg sled worth the additional investment?
    Maybe if it ties the hamstrings in a bit more than the leg press for variety sort of like a hack squat would, although really any of these machines to get more emphasis of a certain muscle group really boils down to a particular angle.

A few things in favor of the leg sled for me if it is unique enough would be: a compact design, high volume work after trashing legs on Marrs Bar squats and leg press, being able to actually sit down to fully focus on hammering the legs (sounds lazy I know, but after all the standing movements it would be well earned as a finisher and then on to hitting arms which I've been tacking on after legs).

jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Finally I had a chance to set it all up.
    I'm very happy.

Now to cover up the Pink Insulation somehow. I don't have "finish the basement" money but need it to look nice and put some mirrors up.

The rack was packed super nice and was super easy to put together.

I did my first workout on it this morning. I love the westside hole spacing, I was able to setup the safeties perfectly.

I left the safety straps off, just going to use the spotter arms and swing-downs.

Also so nice to have the plates right by where they need to be loaded on the bar!

Last edited by jasonp360; 03-27-2024 at 12:10 PM.
    β€œFor new tricks you have to disconnect your brain, to forget that you can fall, and that is the hardest work. Just do it! Don’t care what people think. If you want, you can!” - Sarah Lezito

jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jasonp360 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    More pics!

I feel so much better squatting in the full rack vs. the Hoist half rack in the background. I will keep the Hoist stuff, it maybe useful for other things. Plus I still like it.

Now to decide on more plates. The ones I have are old school York, all the new offerings I've been researching are slightly different casting and sizes. So bottom line, nothing new I buy will "match", so I'm not sure what to do. I started doing push presses and stuff, so maybe time for bumpers instead of more iron? But, my basement is too low for 45's or bumpers over head. Camber bar? Can you say rabbit hole? lol.

Last edited by jasonp360; 03-27-2024 at 12:11 PM.
    β€œFor new tricks you have to disconnect your brain, to forget that you can fall, and that is the hardest work. Just do it! Don’t care what people think. If you want, you can!” - Sarah Lezito

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on your new rack! Nice pics.
    β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Equipment Crew #79 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Congrats on your new rack! Nice pics.
    Thank you
    Funny I got blind to all the kids arts and crafts mess on the concrete! Will have to figure out how to clean all that off. Some of it is spray paint! LOL

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jasonp360 View Post
    More pics!

I feel so much better squatting in the full rack vs. the Hoist half rack in the background. I will keep the Hoist stuff, it maybe useful for other things. Plus I still like it.

Now to decide on more plates. The ones I have are old school York, all the new offerings I've been researching are slightly ...
    Awesome rack. I have virtually the same setup in Rogue ML including similar safeties inside (I think Black Widow made them for me) and the Rogue version of your outside safeties (left over from my old squat stand). Killer setup. Love your table in the back as well but I have my belt squat against the back wall (Mech's version). I have a vertical bar stand next to it but recently added a single vertical bar holder just ahead of the plates in the back so I can easily have access to my main bar and swap in/out from the multi-holder.

You'll enjoy this and hopefully your kids will too. BTW I use a labeler/Brother and white tape with black letters to label my safety and j-cup positions. Every year or so one peels off but they last, look proper, and save time. For the myself and kids I use a first initial then abbrev for exercise. My labels go outside and theirs are inside above/below respective holes.

Other than having 2 racks (like jtaliani on this forum if you google) the full rack with storage and safeties inside plus front is the best setup I've found. I also like the oversized back compartment to slip in/out for spotting someone.

Enjoy it!
    β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Mech6 Crew #26 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ Equipment Crew #83 β–ͺβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ͺ

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    Awesome rack. I have virtually the same setup in Rogue ML including similar safeties inside (I think Black Widow made them for me) and the Rogue version of your outside safeties (left over from my old squat stand). Killer setup. Love your table in the back as well but I have my belt squat against the back wall (Mech's version). I have a vertical bar stand next to it but recently added a single vertical bar holder just ahead of the plates in the back so I can easily have access to my main bar and swap in/out from the multi-holder.

You'll enjoy this and hopefully your kids will too. BTW I use a labeler/Brother and white tape with black letters to label my safety and j-cup positions. Every year or so one peels off but they last, look proper, and save time. For the myself and kids I use a first initial then abbrev for exercise. My labels go outside and theirs are inside above/below respective holes.

Other than having 2 racks (like jtaliani on this forum if you google) the full rack with storage and safeties inside plus front is the best setup I've found. I also like the oversized back compartment to slip in/out for spotting someone.

Enjoy it!
    Thank you!
    Awesome tips on the labels - my old eyes and westside spacing makes lining it all up a bear. I'll print out some brother p-touch and that'll really help. Awesome.

I have some vertical bar holders too, not sure where to put them yet so I left them off. And I think I am going to order some more accessories like the bumper plate shelf, I can put under the existing shelf/table. At first I was torn that I can't walk through with the table/shelf there, but, it's all right and not tight so I will fill out that area with even more storage. I was also worried about falling forward and smashing my head on the table, then realised the uprights and safeties would lever let that happen! So no worry there.

My only complaint has nothing to do with the equipment. I found out the basement floor slopes so my bar rolls to the front of the roller J hook and the front of that hook is just metal. My bar is nothing special, and has been abused on the metal Hoist rack so the knurling outside is already "wrecked" so it's not big deal to me - just something to watch out for. I may level the rack somehow if I don't get used to it. The GOOD part about that is the range I need to move the bar forward after lifting the bar when doing bench is minimised, since it's rolled to the front

Registered User julietpanchak84's Avatar
    julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100) julietpanchak84 is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile I love product quality its looks good

Hello, you have good eye on products thats look high-quality product, i also bought some equipment last month in bulk From PapaChina for my trainees.
    Last edited by julietpanchak84; 03-28-2024 at 09:17 PM.