Page 171 of 175 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,130 of 5223
    urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Meh, who needs that when I have enthusiasm for the HRX Marsh Max Jelq Rowing machine?
    Haha, nice!

Learned something new about one of my Boneyard Rogue plates, it won't fit on the Powertec or hip thrust machine! BARELY got it on my AB barbell but it would be annoying AF to use regularly. All the other seem okay though, slid right on. No biggie because it's on the belt squat, but just a PSA as a potential issue....

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Registered User onlineidbetting's Avatar
    onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlineidbetting has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Online Betting Id Provider onlineidbetting

We have been providing betting ID for many years and have won a lot of money to millions of people. Join us.
    onlineidbetting.com

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been seeing FB adds for Extreme Training Equipment and some unbelievably cheap prices on rubber hex dumbbell sets. I've been leery about ordering anything from them. I pulled the trigger on a 10 pair vertical dumbbell rack just now. It was on sale for $240 plus $100 shipping to me. Looks like delivery should be on or around the 30th.
    I don't have room for two horizontal dumbbell racks, I already have a BodySolid 3 tier 60" horizontal rack. Hoping this new vertical rack plus that BS rack will come close to holding my set. Looking to replace my cast iron hex dumbbells with rubber coated hex and have all the 5lb increments. Currently have 5-50s in 5lb increments and 60-100s in 10lb increments. I use 2.5lb Plate Mates to hit the 5s for anything over 50lbs. Don't really care for them as they tend to fall off when kneeing them up into place. They probably work better with Pro-Styles since they can fit around the end cap, not so great with hex heads.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More like look what I bought 5 months ago, but well worth the wait! Mutant Metals Snap-Back Rollers in a two tone charcoal metallic (Misty Lava) and Super Chrome Plus on the catch hooks. Amazing how much space these save inside the rack and with height adjustments and very comfortable to bench with...

https://imgur.com/a/4ty8PHh
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #80 ▪█─────█▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #16 ▪[M]====[6]▪

▪█─█▪ Certified workout equipment addict ▪█─█▪

"We're all gonna be alright crew, we got this!"

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, those look sexy AF!

My Rogue's are nice, but that's on a different level.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Wow, those look sexy AF!

My Rogue's are nice, but that's on a different level.
    Thanks Urban! Took them for a workout the other day and they're a big improvement coming from the older pendulum style, I have 36" space inside my rack and the Mutant Metals SBRs give me plenty of space to squat from the opposite side of the rack with my Marrs Bar. I could easily leave them set for bench without interference, nor having to manuever around them to set things up, also noticed they have enough room to set them up easier for inclines as well.

The snap back feature works quick and efficient and the rollers are a nice touch for easily centering the bars during set up, they're a premium priced product no doubt, but you get every bit of what you pay for them imo.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #80 ▪█─────█▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #16 ▪[M]====[6]▪

▪█─█▪ Certified workout equipment addict ▪█─█▪

"We're all gonna be alright crew, we got this!"

Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finally decided what I wanted for my birthday.

Flirted with the idea of the hip/leg sled Titan had on sale. Found that, even with the bar gone, space would still be too tight. Briefly considered an "under desk" treadmill/walking pad since, with the weather being what it's been, I haven't been getting in any regular walking. Decided another cardio machine was kinda stupid, considering I have two downstairs already. Instead I'll make a habit of hitting the Rogue Echo Bike for five minutes out of every hour.

Finally decided on a REP Open Trap Bar--my first (?) specialty bar...

Just pulled the trigger on it.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    Thats probably it. Give you a little room to squeeze out of a failed set..
    A month later and Signature Fitness finally responded - yep, that's exactly what they were for. Kind of useless for me since I'll break in half if the sled goes past the lower stops, but I took it apart and installed them anyway.

Kind of annoying, the manual picture they sent me looks 100x better than what came with the leg press. Not sure why they can't include that, or even just a download link to it.

Picked this up for the IM bench, now it serves as a really good replacement for upright work on the Powertec Bench.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Picked up a Body Power chest supported t-bar row machine. I'll have to play another game of Gym Tetris to figure out where to put it, but have wanted one for a while.

Attached Images

Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Picked up a Body Power chest supported t-bar row machine.
    Nice pickup! One of those is on my list, but...

I'll have to play another game of Gym Tetris to figure out where to put it, ...
    ... this ^^^^^

As I mentioned, above: Even with taking out the bar I've precious little room for more equipment. That was one of the reasons I went for a trap bar for the latest upgrade: Didn't take up much additional space. (Even then I have to move the weight and back hyper benches out of the way to make room to use it.)

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I finally bought something from ETE fitness, Extreme Training Equipment. I've been seeing their FB ads for months. They have ridiculously cheap pricing on rubber hex dumbbell sets. I ended up getting the vertical dumbbell holder for 10 pairs. The thing is really sturdy, the shipping weight was 64lbs. It came double boxed with the exterior box being shrink wrapped. Easy to put together, some of the instructions were in Chinese. But it's a tank. Shipping was $100 to me in the St Louis area. If I lived by them I'd be buying full dumbbell set.

I fit my 3-35lb set in the vertical holder which freed up a lot of space on my rack. I think I'll start filling in the 55s, 65s, 75s, etc with rubber hex and then just replace them all in time.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leg press arrived today via freight.

I have two pieces left over that I can't for the life of me figure out where they go.
    I bought the exact same unit. Came in same shipping container.

No branding on it.

Also no instructions manual.

My stepson and I just figured it out as we went. I had the same two pieces left over as well. We also figured they were to stop the held at the bottom so that's what we did.

How the heck did you get the sled on the rods by yourself???
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    I bought the exact same unit. Came in same shipping container.

No branding on it.

Also no instructions manual.

My stepson and I just figured it out as we went. I had the same two pieces left over as well. We also figured they were to stop the held at the bottom so that's what we did.
    I really like mine. Why none of these places can include a good manual, I don't know, since one obviously exists.

How the heck did you get the sled on the rods by yourself???
    Got the guide rods in position, with them raised up a little at the top on the rubber bumpers to give a little room to be able to get the bearings on, and then just did a stone over bar type of pickup, got it high enough to get the bearings started on the guide rods, and carefully worked it the rest of the way on and down to the stops.

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really like mine. Why none of these places can include a good manual, I don't know, since one obviously exists.
    It's crazy to me. Even though we figured it out without much issue I would have still preferred having a guide. As we all know, sometimes the order in which things are done matters too.

Got the guide rods in position, with them raised up a little at the top on the rubber bumpers to give a little room to be able to get the bearings on, and then just did a stone over bar type of pickup, got it high enough to get the bearings started on the guide rods, and carefully worked it the rest of the way on and down to the stops.
    Good for you. I was happy to have some help with everything.

Did your sled go on the guide rods and slide right down easily or did it take a bit of work to get the bearings past the first time? Mine got hung up twice. We had to force it a little but I don't think any of the bearings were damaged in the process. The movement is nice and smooth.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    It's crazy to me. Even though we figured it out without much issue I would have still preferred having a guide. As we all know, sometimes the order in which things are done matters too.

Good for you. I was happy to have some help with everything.

Did your sled go on the guide rods and slide right down easily or did it take a bit of work to get the bearings past the first time? Mine got hung up twice. We had to force it a little but I don't think any of the bearings were damaged in the process. The movement is nice and smooth.
    The carriage needed to be worked on, but I think that's because the guide rods aren't sitting perfectly evenly until locked into the upper supports, so you're fighting one side or the other trying to get it to slide down. I didn't have to force anything, but did have to move the guide rods around quite a bit before the carriage would go on all the way.

The carriage needed to be worked on, but I think that's because the guide rods aren't sitting perfectly evenly until locked into the upper supports, so you're fighting one side or the other trying to get it to slide down. I didn't have to force anything, but did have to move the guide rods around quite a bit before the carriage would go on all the way.
    They should have beveled the edges of the guide rods. Anywho; all's well that ends well. I put it through its paces on Sunday. No issues.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    I finally bought something from ETE fitness, Extreme Training Equipment. I've been seeing their FB ads for months. They have ridiculously cheap pricing on rubber hex dumbbell sets. I ended up getting the vertical dumbbell holder for 10 pairs. The thing is really sturdy, the shipping weight was 64lbs. It came double boxed with the exterior box being shrink wrapped. Easy to put together, some of the instructions were in Chinese. But it's a tank. Shipping was $100 to me in the St Louis area. If I lived by them I'd be buying full dumbbell set.

I fit my 3-35lb set in the vertical holder which freed up a lot of space on my rack. I think I'll start filling in the 55s, 65s, 75s, etc with rubber hex and then just replace them all in time.

nice, I was looking for something like this for my Rep dumbells. Might have to pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    nice, I was looking for something like this for my Rep dumbells. Might have to pull the trigger.
    Did you get the Rep rubber hex dumbbells? I was considering those, I like the 2.5lbs increments they offer up to 27.5. Just not sure about the dumbbell handles. I've read they're a little longer than standard which was one thing I hate about my IronMast QL dumbbells, I had to get the Heavy Hand kit to make those feel normal to me.

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did you get the Rep rubber hex dumbbells? I was considering those, I like the 2.5lbs increments they offer up to 27.5. Just not sure about the dumbbell handles. I've read they're a little longer than standard which was one thing I hate about my IronMast QL dumbbells, I had to get the Heavy Hand kit to make those feel normal to me.
    No I've been slowly buying the Urethane Dumbells. Probably will stop at the 50s. As of now have up to the 35's. I just wanted some for drop sets, arm and shoulder stuff. I have the ironmasters with 120lb add on kit, so kinda best of both worlds. Dont have the room ( nor do I want to spend the money right now) for a complete set of Urethanes. maybe someday. This vertical stand looks perfect for storing them. I have the heavy handle kit too. seems to work ok, definitely helps shorten the heavier dumbells.

No I've been slowly buying the Urethane Dumbells. Probably will stop at the 50s. As of now have up to the 35's. I just wanted some for drop sets, arm and shoulder stuff. I have the ironmasters with 120lb add on kit, so kinda best of both worlds. Dont have the room ( nor do I want to spend the money right now) for a complete set of Urethanes. maybe someday. This vertical stand looks perfect for storing them. I have the heavy handle kit too. seems to work ok, definitely helps shorten the heavier dumbells.

Those are nice looking. I remember you saying you were getting the lighter weights in the urethanes to augment your IMs. That would be perfect for a 5-50lb set. The actual floor footprint is very small and it's very stable.

Body Solid Fat Curl Bar

Seems very comparable to the Black Widow 48" curl bar for less than half the cost:

I do somewhat want a rackable fat bar, but the price on those goes up very quickly.

Those are nice looking. I remember you saying you were getting the lighter weights in the urethanes to augment your IMs. That would be perfect for a 5-50lb set. The actual floor footprint is very small and it's very stable.
    Love the small footprint and that it holds 10 pair of dumbells. But $124 for shipping..ouch! Is there some sort of coupon for this site? Would like to shave off a few bucks for sure

Love the small footprint and that it holds 10 pair of dumbells. But $124 for shipping..ouch! Is there some sort of coupon for this site? Would like to shave off a few bucks for sure
    Not that I could find. The holder was on sale, but the shipping is ridiculous. I researched these types of holders and the overall price was about the same. If the unit is cheap then shipping is high. If shipping is free then the unit price is outrageous. They all end up costing about the same in the end.

Not that I could find. The holder was on sale, but the shipping is ridiculous. I researched these types of holders and the overall price was about the same. If the unit is cheap then shipping is high. If shipping is free then the unit price is outrageous. They all end up costing about the same in the end.
    true and trying to find a decent 10-pair unit is even more hard. So far this piece looks to be the best so far thats out there with the smaller footprint. Hoist makes a nice 8 pair unit I was thinking of getting and just stop at buying up to 40lb pair.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    true and trying to find a decent 10-pair unit is even more hard. So far this piece looks to be the best so far thats out there with the smaller footprint. Hoist makes a nice 8 pair unit I was thinking of getting and just stop at buying up to 40lb pair.
    I have this 8-pair rack off Amazon and it works perfectly fine except the plastic cradles don't fit snugly. I added some black duct tape and it's been serviceable for a couple years.

Deltech Fitness 8 Pair Vertical Dumbbell Rack https://a.co/d/3DguZo3

I would go Hoist all day long if the price is comparable or even a bit more.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look at Extreme Training Equipment. 10 pair vertical on sale for 239...https://extremetrainingequipment.com...ll-rack-pl7384

Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    Look at Extreme Training Equipment. 10 pair vertical on sale for 239...https://extremetrainingequipment.com...ll-rack-pl7384
    That's the one I bought and showed pictures of. Good solid sturdy rack, shipping was over $100 to me though.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's the one I bought and showed pictures of. Good solid sturdy rack, shipping was over $100 to me though.
    LOL.. Nice choice. I have never seen one that holds 10. I have an old Northern lights version that hold 6. Works great for tricep bars....

Pulled the trigger on the Extreme Fitness 10 Pair Dumbbell Rack. Hopefully it will work well with my Urethane dumbbells. They seem to only show it with Hex dumbbells. Shouldn't matter I think.

Page 171 of 175 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast