Page 136 of 174 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,080 of 5207
    murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    My knock-off MAG grips finally came late last week, not in time for back day. LOL, I don't even know the actual brand name of them. Everyone just calls them knock-off MAG grips, they're the ones from WalMart. I'll use them on Thursday. I also picked up some sectional peg board to get attachments off my floor. Need to get some more hooks and maybe a shelf or basket. I see that images are still uploading sideways. Not sure how to fix that.
    They're "Everyday Essentials" brand. I picked up the same ones a while ago and ended up getting rid of them because I liked my regular lat bars better, but the guy I sold them to was really happy to pick them up because he'd used the Walmart ones at his old gym and loved them. I'd like to try some pronated versions if Mag starts selling again or if someone imports pronated knockoffs.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My knock-off MAG grips finally came late last week, not in time for back day. LOL, I don't even know the actual brand name of them. Everyone just calls them knock-off MAG grips, they're the ones from WalMart. I'll use them on Thursday. I also picked up some sectional peg board to get attachments off my floor. Need to get some more hooks and maybe a shelf or basket. I see that images are still uploading sideways. Not sure how to fix that.
    I've got the same set and like them quite a bit. I sold the longest one and kept the rest.

Registered User Lifts4longevity's Avatar
    Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    I picked up this lot of Icarian stuff yesterday. All of the upholstery is original and the wood is hardwood as opposed to the cheap plywood everyone is using today. The guy I purchased them from said he bought them new in 1989.

WOW! That's like stepping back into a time machine. Such a change of pace to see people actually taking care of the gym equipment they purchase. Too many of those wonderful "deals" off CL and FB Marketplace where the person cared for their equipment by leaving it out in the weather for 10 years, including rinsing it off during the warmer months so the "patina" would form in an even and consistent pattern throughout. Of course the custom duct tape on the sun-baked seat cover isn't something you'll find in stores either, so that raises the price another $100. LOL!
    Last edited by Lifts4longevity; 03-08-2021 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    ***Everybody pities the weak....but jealousy, you have to earn!***

Cancer free since 2006, but fighting the battle daily

Registered User Lifts4longevity's Avatar
    Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000) Lifts4longevity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Also picked up a Dynamic dumbbell row bench. Hadn't seen one of these before, but it seems like it'll be really nice for DB rows. Probably silly for a home gym piece, but that hasn't stopped me before.

Very cool! First time I've seen one of those as well. Just imagine the confusion a piece like that would create at the typical gym. Crossfitters would probably sit on it sideways and attempt to perform a side bend/oblique twist/leg raise while also incorporating a DB curl and Arnold press into the mix. Thankfully it has that convenient handle to hold onto so you don't lose your balance! Haha. Like a one man band....or a circus act!
    ***Everybody pities the weak....but jealousy, you have to earn!***

Cancer free since 2006, but fighting the battle daily

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never thought I would try one of these in a million years, but I'm going on a vacation soon and will be without a gym for almost two weeks. So it's NOT the X3 bar, but it's a knock-off that I got on Amazon for a little over $100. Figured worst case scenario if it's no good I could always send it back, but it's an interesting one because the bar itself appears to be relatively close quality to the X3 which seems to be the thing people compliment the most. The swivel on the ends are very smooth and the construction seems solid, but we'll see what happens over the next couple weeks when it get's put to the test! Interestingly it also came with a carrying case, a couple handles and a door attachment, and for 1/5th the price of an X3 I don't see a whole lot of downside to this system. Only comes with a couple bands so I'll be adding some of my own, but the two included should provide enough resistance to get the job done in the short-term.

https://www.amazon.com/DASKING-Resis...4530319&sr=8-7

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Never thought I would try one of these in a million years, but I'm going on a vacation soon and will be without a gym for almost two weeks. So it's NOT the X3 bar, but it's a knock-off that I got on Amazon for a little over $100. Figured worst case scenario if it's no good I could always send it back, but it's an interesting one because the bar itself appears to be relatively close quality to the X3 which seems to be the thing people compliment the most. The swivel on the ends are very smooth and the construction seems solid, but we'll see what happens over the next couple weeks when it get's put to the test! Interestingly it also came with a carrying case, a couple handles and a door attachment, and for 1/5th the price of an X3 I don't see a whole lot of downside to this system. Only comes with a couple bands so I'll be adding some of my own, but the two included should provide enough resistance to get the job done in the short-term.

https://www.amazon.com/DASKING-Resis...4530319&sr=8-7

Looks like it should hold you over. Their English translator came up with a good headline.

Attached Images
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fiddled with it a bit today, its somewhat difficult getting into a squat position but overall I can see this being okay for a travel application. After looking at the manual there are several ways to use the bands to increase/decrease the resistance so there should be plenty there. The heavy band in particular seems pretty tough, now I just have to put together a quick all-body type session that I can do at the resort.

Edit: So far the biggest annoyance is setting up for squats, it's not a comfortable or easy situation. I've almost found it easier to do those without the bar using the heavy bands just across your shoulders. Pressing is an issue as well, the bar is too short to feel comfortable and it shifts the focus to your shoulders not your chest. Where the bar seems to do really well is for deadlifts, bent over rows, curls, and upright rows.
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 02-28-2021 at 11:16 AM.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fiddled with it a bit today, its somewhat difficult getting into a squat position but overall I can see this being okay for a travel application. After looking at the manual there are several ways to use the bands to increase/decrease the resistance so there should be plenty there. The heavy band in particular seems pretty tough, now I just have to put together a quick all-body type session that I can do at the resort.

Edit: So far the biggest annoyance is setting up for squats, it's not a comfortable or easy situation. I've almost found it easier to do those without the bar using the heavy bands just across your shoulders. Pressing is an issue as well, the bar is too short to feel comfortable and it shifts the focus to your shoulders not your chest. Where the bar seems to do really well is for deadlifts, bent over rows, curls, and upright rows.
    Well, better to find this out w/ the knockoff than the $550 X3.

Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Well, better to find this out w/ the knockoff than the $550 X3.
    Absolutely, with how nice this bar is I'd never buy an X3. The footplate would be nice but you can easily rig something up for that, and the triangle hooks take some time to setup but it's not a huge deal. Even if you added another $35 band kit to the sticker you are still saving $400 for a comparable product, and I plan on using the bar itself on my high pulley as a cable attachment so that's something the X3 really cant do.
    Last edited by urbanlifter; 03-01-2021 at 05:12 AM.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I received mine a month ago. I like them a lot. Not sure how much better the mag ones can possibly be for the price difference you pay.

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately, they forgot to copy some of the best parts of the mag grip - the way the metal folds over and the space for the thumb to rest. Also, the angles are not nearly the same - they seem much less aggressive than the real MAGs. It seems they simply just welded on a piece of rod to the end.

Not trying to be a jerk - but I really don't understand why people buy these cheap knockoffs with all their shortcomings. If money is an issue, just buy 2 real mag grips for the same price.
    Garage Gym Owner

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    Unfortunately, they forgot to copy some of the best parts of the mag grip - the way the metal folds over and the space for the thumb to rest. Also, the angles are not nearly the same - they seem much less aggressive than the real MAGs. It seems they simply just welded on a piece of rod to the end.

Not trying to be a jerk - but I really don't understand why people buy these cheap knockoffs with all their shortcomings. If money is an issue, just buy 2 real mag grips for the same price.
    Agreed, I've seen several different versions of Mag knock off's, none of them had the wrap around for the thumb, IMO to get the best out of the Mag's, placing your thumb in the correct position is crucial, it may seem insignificant, but it really does make a difference.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I don't know if any of this was my issue since I haven't used real Mag grips, but the knockoffs didn't feel like they did anything better than my regular attachments, and a few of them actually felt worse.

Can you actually buy real Mag grips somewhere right now? Their website has been closed for orders every time I've looked over the last 6 months, so it's not as simple as "just buy 2 real" ones.

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I don't know if any of this was my issue since I haven't used real Mag grips, but the knockoffs didn't feel like they did anything better than my regular attachments, and a few of them actually felt worse.

Can you actually buy real Mag grips somewhere right now? Their website has been closed for orders every time I've looked over the last 6 months, so it's not as simple as "just buy 2 real" ones.
    I'm with you on this. I've never used the real MAG grips so I have nothing to compare to. I like the wide handled knock off and I really like the close grip supinated one.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

Honestly, compared to a standard hook grip I never really felt that the thumb area on the MAG grip provided any extra comfort or grip. What I liked most about the MAG was a consistent position width, knowing that every time I used the attachment I didn't have to think about hand placement. The only reason I didn't buy the knock-off set though was the curious attachments you received. Two are essentially the same size, I've heard people say the big one is too wide, and I already have a good narrow grip attachment. So for people in my situation I'd just say buy the medium pronate when it's back in stock and be done with it. Seemed like a good width for pulldowns and rows.

buy the medium pronate when it's back in stock and be done with it. Seemed like a good width for pulldowns and rows.
    Probably what I will do once they're available again, but after picking up a slightly nicer lat bar than the generic PoS I had I haven't given much thought to Mag grips. I suspect the real ones aren't going to be a game changer for me, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where do people put their thumbs on a standard lat pull down bar? I never really got much out of my thumb with that setup either, so for me, nothing is lost or gained in terms of thumb placement with the knock offs. Also, im not someone who has to brag to their friends at starbucks about the name brand sh*t they have either.

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=urbanlifter;1632569343]Never thought I would try one of these in a million years, but I'm going on a vacation soon and will be without a gym for almost two weeks. So it's NOT the X3 bar, but it's a knock-off that I got on Amazon for a little over $100. Figured worst case scenario if it's no good I could always send it back, but it's an interesting one because the bar itself appears to be relatively close quality to the X3 which seems to be the thing people compliment the most. The swivel on the ends are very smooth and the construction seems solid, but we'll see what happens over the next couple weeks when it get's put to the test! Interestingly it also came with a carrying case, a couple handles and a door attachment, and for 1/5th the price of an X3 I don't see a whole lot of downside to this system. Only comes with a couple bands so I'll be adding some of my own, but the two included should provide enough resistance to get the job done in the short-term.

good idea if there is no gym where you are staying. also looks like it would work well for someone doing rehab work

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly, compared to a standard hook grip I never really felt that the thumb area on the MAG grip provided any extra comfort or grip. What I liked most about the MAG was a consistent position width, knowing that every time I used the attachment I didn't have to think about hand placement.
    Pretty much my thoughts, grip isn't the issue for me, it's about hand placement and the angles, place my thumb in the correct position equals consistency.

Of course, as always these things are subjective, for me the neutral Mag's are pretty ordinary, in fact I only use 2 of the handles on a regular basis, Wide Grip and the Medium Supinate, I do use the Medium Pronate and Narrow Supinate occasionally, but I find the Wide and Med Sup to be the most effective.

Originally Posted by BulkMore View Post
    Where do people put their thumbs on a standard lat pull down bar? I never really got much out of my thumb with that setup either, so for me, nothing is lost or gained in terms of thumb placement with the knock offs.
    I just do a pronated grip with thumbs on top. Never really messed around with the grip because that's never been a limiting factor.

Also, im not someone who has to brag to their friends at starbucks about the name brand sh*t they have either.

Me either, I only brag to my friends about my consumer purchases at Caribou Coffee.

I've got about $14K into my home gym right now, so it wasn't a matter of whether or not I had the money to spend on genuine MAGs, but whether it was worth it for me to do so. I'm very happy with my Rogue TB-2 trap bar, but in hindsight it wasn't worth choosing the Rogue over less expensive competing bars. When I started considering picking up some MAGs, the same thought came to mind. Considering how incredibly cheap the MAG knockoffs were and how hot the gym market was at the time, I figured trying them was a zero risk proposition, so that's what did. Aside from the widest one being too wide for my tastes and the rivets on the attachment point being crap, I'm very happy with them. I ended up selling the widest one, which brought my net cost for the rest of the set to ~$42. If I sell one of the others, my remaining cost will be less than $0. Regardless of price though, I'm legitimately happy with them.

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Interesting reading many of you comment that the widest knockoff bar is too wide. The MAG is a few inches wider. I set an in-stock notification via Walmart and had them in my cart the last time they went back in stock but hesitated when I noticed how much shorter the widest bar was compared to the MAG.

The knockoff is 33”, the MAG is 38”

Originally Posted by boxer_for_life View Post
    Interesting reading many of you comment that the widest knockoff bar is too wide. The MAG is a few inches wider. I set an in-stock notification via Walmart and had them in my cart the last time they went back in stock but hesitated when I noticed how much shorter the widest bar was compared to the MAG.

The knockoff is 33”, the MAG is 38”
    That was just the word on the street, I've also heard people say the MAG is also too wide and I assumed they were similar size. If it's smaller then the kit from Walmart makes a little more sense, because then you'll only have one cable attachment that might be useless.

boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boxer_for_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That was just the word on the street, I've also heard people say the MAG is also too wide and I assumed they were similar size. If it's smaller then the kit from Walmart makes a little more sense, because then you'll only have one cable attachment that might be useless.
    They're currently in stock at Walmart. I just placed my order.. $142.34 shipped.

Originally Posted by boxer_for_life View Post
    They're currently in stock at Walmart. I just placed my order.. $142.34 shipped.
    Congrats! I feel like they have changed the package slightly. I recall the largest one to look SUPER wide compared to the rest, but I could be losing my mind. Also if you look at the smaller attachments they do seem to have the thumb rest area so that's not entirely different, maybe I'd buy a set afterall if I were in the market.

Grommets are wack. Other than that, they're alright. They're not mags though. They dont work as well without the yellow lettering.

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sitting on Rogue's checkout page with a Safety Squat Bar, Multi-Grip Bar, collars, and 7 bar storage rack. I'm hoping my flip flopping on whether to drop another grand on my gym this year will cause them to sell out. No real preference for Rogues, I'd of gone with Titan, but they're all sold out.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RGrizzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm sitting on Rogue's checkout page with a Safety Squat Bar, Multi-Grip Bar, collars, and 7 bar storage rack. I'm hoping my flip flopping on whether to drop another grand on my gym this year will cause them to sell out. No real preference for Rogues, I'd of gone with Titan, but they're all sold out.
    Buy! I have their SSB and have been happy with it for years.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #44 ||---||

The Rogue SSB doesn't appear to get much love around here, the Crepinsek SSB, Elitefts Yoke and Edge Fitness are all well regarded. The Titan V2 has also received decent reviews.

I've only used the Elitefts bar and thought it was a good bar, but I live in the UK and went with the Watson SSB, an excellent bar, if a little pricey, especially if it had to be shipped across the pond.

Well crap, I just placed the order. Ships in 14 - 30 days. It will give my quad, chest, and tricep workouts a new dimension. Not sure about using the multi-grip bar for rowing, but I'll at least give it a try.

Page 136 of 174 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast