Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When things didn't work out with her new bf, she'd contact me like an obsessed person. Ignored everything.
    They never truly come back anyway. They just want a quick ego boost before they dump you all over again for the next dink.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First ex it was about a week, then it was a month, then it was like 2 months, then it was like intermittent spurts every 2-3 months where we'd talk for a week before I'd go NC again, and then it was radio quiet for a year. Then I posted an insta story of another girl for the first time since the breakup, which was almost a year to the day. She messaged me within like 2 minutes which was weird because I blocked her on insta and she viewed my story through her friend and then messaged me two minutes later lol. Then, She called me the night before her wedding asking if we were actually done lol which was almost 4 years later. Then she actually hit me up and wanted to meet up at 1AM when she was going through a rough patch in her marriage 8 months later lol. I only met up with her once when she was dating her now husband because someone in her family was sick which was like 2 years after the breakup.

Another ex it was about a month after we broke up. Called me up crying saying she made a mistake and if we were actually done. I had posted the first story with friends and she saw it and got upset that I was having fun, and told me I was teasing her. I was like bro, you were posting stories everyday with your friends going out and drinking and how do you think that made me feel? Pretty much said if you wanted to be with me in the first place then you never should have left.

Another ex it was 3 months later and it was a fukking essay about how sorry she was for hurting me and wanted my forgiveness. She pretty much ghosted me out of the blue after dating for like a year because she had some problems going on at the time. Came out and flat out said it was all her fault and that she is an ******* who doesn't deserve to be happy. I told her that I was upset with the whole thing but that we was fine and that I got over it. We're still somewhat friends to this day and we talk every now and then, as friends though.

Another ex it was about 6 months after the fact and same thing. She needed some closure??? and I was like what is there to close, you broke up with me and I moved on, no need to explain yourself I'm good. She was like searching for an answer as to why we broke up and I was like well... I went out with friends, saw a chick I used to hookup with, then she came to say hi, I introduced you, then she left, then she messaged me later the next day to meet-up and I was like no I have a gf, then I accidentally swiped and deleted the entire conversation off insta, and then I told you about it immediately, and then you got mad at me for deleting it on purpose, said I couldn't be trusted, and broke up with me lol.

I always try to go no-contact, but they keep messaging me over and over again about how I was the best boyfriend they had, how I made them feel special, and that every other guy is just an ******* lol. I pretty much tell them "I told you so" and that if they like ever need like legitimate help or need to be talked off the ledge to hit me up, because they still hold a place in my life. But, if they are just going to complain to me about their dating issues I just avoid them. Because in every relationship I'm in, an ex will text me at some point and I just hand the phone over to whoever I'm dating at that point in time and I'm like here, read whatever you want or respond too, idc, I have nothing to hide. Then they'll always say what are you gunna say? And I'm like I'll answer whatever question they want to leave me along and reiterate that I'm dating you.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    First ex it was about a week, then it was a month, then it was like 2 months, then it was like intermittent spurts every 2-3 months where we'd talk for a week before I'd go NC again, and then it was radio quiet for a year. Then I posted an insta story of another girl for the first time since the breakup, which was almost a year to the day. She messaged me within like 2 minutes which was weird because I blocked her on insta and she viewed my story through her friend and then messaged me two minutes later lol. Then, She called me the night before her wedding asking if we were actually done lol which was almost 4 years later. Then she actually hit me up and wanted to meet up at 1AM when she was going through a rough patch in her marriage 8 months later lol. I only met up with her once when she was dating her now husband because someone in her family was sick which was like 2 years after the breakup.
    Feel bad for the husband damn.

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We still talked after we broke up but after I went full NC - less than a year later wanting to get back together after he fk'd half the tind'r world and 'couldn't find anyone like me' uhhh sure buddy LOL.

Anyways.. I probably would have taken him back a couple months after we broke up.. but by that round' that time when he reached out again. It was way too late - my heart had healed and I already moved tf on.
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My ex wife ain't coming back she's too busy stealing everything I own

Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Austin317 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you’re over them. Srs. Every time I’ve finally hit that stage where I go a few days without thinking of them at least once a day they come back. It’s a sixth sense. It’s mad.