Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    So much great detail in here, man this veggies look soooooo good
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sh724 View Post
    Todays Weights:

Bench: 195
    Bent over rows: 135
    Squat 190
    Over head Press: 60
    SLDL: 105
    Curls: 60
    Pull ups 11+ 8

2 working sets 13 reps each.

So i have now used Pre Kaged as my PWO for the last week, the flavor is great but in all honesty it really doesnt do it for me. I get a lot of people love it and swear by it and im sure its great for some people, but for me idk something about it doesnt agree with me. It makes me feel like less oxygenated, idk what the scientific term is, but i dont feel as fresh if that makes sense and it makes me a little sick to my stomach. Part of that is this up and down weather is screwing with my sinuses and i hate taking any kind of drug some I am delaying buying any allergy pills, so I am a little stuffy. My normal PWO (unfortunately they dont make it anymore but i still have a couple unopened containers) when i finish my workout my muscles feel like they are going to rip out of my skin and i dont feel that way. My workouts are increasing in volume, but i dont feel more worked, i feel more exhausted. Next week is test week of this cycle so I am going to switch back to old PWO just to be sure its not something wrong with me. I will come back to it in a couple weeks to try it out again in case it im just off this week and I am going to compare ingredients to try to pinpoint what the difference is and learn a little more about how my body works. I understand not every product will work for every person, and since a lot of people love pre kaged i wont talk bad about but i dont think its the right product for me.

Well anyway...today will be my last workout of the week. The second Friday of every month I have a meeting I have to go to, well i guess i dont have to go it is optional but I have an important part for the next couple months so i cant skip it or it might cause some issues. Saturday is my nephews 12th bday party, i will probably go to my brothers house after my meeting and sleep there and wont have a chance to workout. A little extra rest never hurt anybody.
    So you were feeling more fatigued while using Pre-Kaged? Obviously there have been other factors at play for you, but I've felt excessively tired while training with Pre-Kaged too despite having good energy and focus....if that makes any sense at all. The volume in my program was heavy, but I didn't start to feel fatigued from it until week 2 when I switched from Pre JYM to Pre-Kaged. Not saying that Pre-Kaged was the direct cause of my fatigue, but it's interesting to hear you say that.

Can you elaborate a bit more on feeling less oxygenated?
    Last edited by KBoss302; 03-09-2017 at 02:33 PM.
    ** COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW **

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Todays Weights:

Bench: 195
    Squat 190
    Pull ups 11+ 8

2 working sets 13 reps each.

So i have now used Pre Kaged as my PWO for the last week, the flavor is great but in all honesty it really doesnt do it for me. I get a lot of people love it and swear by it and im sure its great for some people, but for me idk something about it doesnt agree with me. It makes me feel like less oxygenated, idk what the scientific term is, but i dont feel as fresh if that makes sense and it makes me a little sick to my stomach. Part of that is this up and down weather is screwing with my sinuses and i hate taking any kind of drug some I am delaying buying any allergy pills, so I am a little stuffy. My normal PWO (unfortunately they dont make it anymore but i still have a couple unopened containers) when i finish my workout my muscles feel like they are going to rip out of my skin and i dont feel that way. My workouts are increasing in volume, but i dont feel more worked, i feel more exhausted. Next week is test week of this cycle so I am going to switch back to old PWO just to be sure its not something wrong with me. I will come back to it in a couple weeks to try it out again in case it im just off this week and I am going to compare ingredients to try to pinpoint what the difference is and learn a little more about how my body works. I understand not every product will work for every person, and since a lot of people love pre kaged i wont talk bad about but i dont think its the right product for me.

Well anyway...today will be my last workout of the week. The second Friday of every month I have a meeting I have to go to, well i guess i dont have to go it is optional but I have an important part for the next couple months so i cant skip it or it might cause some issues. Saturday is my nephews 12th bday party, i will probably go to my brothers house after my meeting and sleep there and wont have a chance to workout. A little extra rest never hurt anybody.
    No worries with the pre Kaged, I know several people who it doesn't agree with for one reason or another but at least you know now.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    So much great detail in here, man this veggies look soooooo good
    Thanks, there is supposed to be a really good farmers market not to far from where i live, but its not open this time of year.

Originally Posted by KBoss302 View Post
    So you were feeling more fatigued while using Pre-Kaged? Obviously there have been other factors at play for you, but I've felt excessively tired while training with Pre-Kaged too despite having good energy and focus....if that makes any sense at all. The volume in my program was heavy, but I didn't start to feel fatigued from it until week 2 when I switched from Pre JYM to Pre-Kaged. Not saying that Pre-Kaged was the direct cause of my fatigue, but it's interesting to hear you say that.

Can you elaborate a bit more on feeling less oxygenated?
    I feel less fresh/cloudy, between exercises I rest until my heart rate is under 130BPM and it seems to take longer. Your description makes sense to me, the pre kaged has about 38% more caffeine than i am used to, I think that is whats causing my sick feeling. I dont have a lot of caffeine in my diet, I pretty much only drink water and milk, so it doesnt take a lot of caffeine to have an impact on me. I feel the energy that you mentioned, but it really doesnt translate to productivity for me.

No worries with the pre Kaged, I know several people who it doesn't agree with for one reason or another but at least you know now.
    I know a lot of people love it and was really look forward to trying it, but for me it doesnt live up to the hype. Like i said i will go back to it in a few weeks to see if i still feel the same way about it.
    Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today was test day for the cycle, which means 12 reps per set. If you complete all 12 reps you increase the weight next week, if you cant complete you do the next cycle at the same weight. I completed all reps on all sets so i will be increasing weight next cycle, which will start next Monday.

Weights:
    Bench: 105
    Bent over rows: 145
    Squat 210
    Over head Press: 65
    SLDL: 115
    Curls: 65
    Pull ups 12+ 7

Since i did 12 reps on squat last week I once again decided to push harder and did 15 reps a set, so 6 more reps than the routine called for. If you arent going to push your limits why even bother at all?

I didnt complete 12 pull ups each set, but i didnt expect to since i just started doing them at the start of this routine. I happy with my progress so far as my first set has gone from 8 reps to 12. Will push harder next set, with the goal of completing 12x2

Also decided to do some extra bench work at the end (which i have never attempted to do before) I put 12.5lbs on each side of the bar (70lbs total) with the intention of going to failure and possibly doing drop sets, but i should have gone heavier as i did 20 reps pretty easily. Arms were pretty much dead but chest had some left. Decreased weight to 65lbs did 15 reps, then 10 reps at 55lbs and finally 5 reps with just the bar.

Switched back to my normal PWO for today and definitely felt more clear headed, so i am thinking it was the Pre Kaged causing my issues. Like i said above i think it was bc of the extra caffeine.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sup bby
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.-Maya Angelou

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel less fresh/cloudy, between exercises I rest until my heart rate is under 130BPM and it seems to take longer. Your description makes sense to me, the pre kaged has about 38% more caffeine than i am used to, I think that is whats causing my sick feeling I dont have a lot of caffeine in my diet, I pretty much only drink water and milk, so it doesnt take a lot of caffeine to have an impact on me. I feel the energy that you mentioned, but it really doesnt translate to productivity for me. .
    Going above one's caffeine threshold does that to people
    Awww, try giving pre kaged another try but with a bit less of an amount to equate your normal caffeine intake
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    Going above one's caffeine threshold does that to people
    Awww, try giving pre kaged another try but with a bit less of an amount to equate your normal caffeine intake
    Yea that is my plan
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Havent got much sleep this week, really tiredtoday and Blues game doesnt start until 9 here, so wont get much sleep tonight either. Thought about taking a nap but then i wont want to wake up for the game...

Nothing extra today, quads werent fully recovered from Monday, tightened up on my between sets.

Weights:
    Bench: 95
    Squat 190
    Pull ups 12+ 8

14 reps a set two sets of each lift not counting warm ups

Previous weeks my pull up sets have dropped a rep from Monday to Wednesday but did one more than Monday this week.

Really need to stop using the same shaker for PWO and post workout Mass Jym shake, creates an interesting flavor
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Channeling my inner Rodney Dangerfield..

I get no respect, even my dog gets priority with the remote!

Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Last day of the cycle!

Weights:
    Bench: 85
    Bent over rows: 125
    Squat 170
    Over head Press: 55
    SLDL: 95
    Curls: 55
    Pull ups 12+ 8

16 reps a set

So i know last friday (well i guess two fridays ago since i skipped last week) that i would never again do all of my squat reps in one set without stopping. Turns out i lied, tonight i did 170lbs, so basically my body weight, 32x without a rest. Didnt feel as exhausted after this time as last and this time was 4 more reps.

The NHL doesnt want me to get any sleep this week, last nights Blues game didnt start until 930 didnt end until after midnight and of course i cant go to sleep right after the game bc of too much adrenaline...

Looks like several of my fellow Jym loggers are finished but im still going strong! Tub is 31 servings i take one M-F so 6 weeks worth, and this is the end of week 4 and it taste just as good as the day I opened it
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Still chugging along over here...

New cycle so reps drop back down to 8 a set but weights increase..

Bench: 115
    Bent over rows: 155
    Squat 235
    Over head Press: 70
    SLDL: 125
    Curls: 70
    Pull ups 8 + 12

Yes that squat number is correct, its now double my bench, bench progress (or lack there of) is so frustrating!

The most i ever repped on squats before was 225 and my form was horrible (talked about that previously in this log), ended up doing 12 reps on my second set, form wasnt perfect but was pretty good. Per bodyspace that would make my 1RM 338, i weight 170ish meaning just about 2x BW

I really have only been seriously working out for about for about 8-9 months and I have gone from not being able to squat my bw to being able to do 2x BW im pretty happy with.

Also did 2 extra reps on OHP

Its really hot out today close to 90 about 25 about average was sweating so much when i went to use my towel i was wiping sweat back on me lol...this mass jym with some cold milk really cooled my off quickly
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

....bench progress (or lack there of) is so frustrating!

I really have only been seriously working out for about for about 8-9 months and I have gone from not being able to squat my bw to being able to do 2x BW im pretty happy with.
    Don't lose sight of this accomplishment. Seriously, that's incredible progress and you should be damn proud of yourself.

I totally feel ya on being frustrated with your bench. Been there. Hit a ton of plateaus over the years. How are you programming your weight increase for each exercise? Are you doing anything like linear periodization or undulating periodization?

Originally Posted by KBoss302 View Post
    Don't lose sight of this accomplishment. Seriously, that's incredible progress and you should be damn proud of yourself.

I totally feel ya on being frustrated with your bench. Been there. Hit a ton of plateaus over the years. How are you programming your weight increase for each exercise? Are you doing anything like linear periodization or undulating periodization?
    Yea that was supposed to say 'pretty happy with the progress'. Although when i say 8-9 months its like 15 months of actual time. I started mid december 15 then stopped in april and didnt start again until september. Then towards the end of october i decided to take a new job and move so missed about another month. Really since I moved in mid november my 1rm has gone from 223lbs to 338lbs. I think the first number is low but thats coming off of not doing anything for several months.

For weight increases all pro is supposed to run off of your 10RM so whatever bodyspace says is my 10RM thats what I use, with some rounding and a little adjustment if i think my last cycle was too easy or too hard. I only have a basic 300lb weight set so i am limited on plates, I plan on getting more soon but i never seem to have the money. Since i tend to do extra reps, especially towards the end of the cycle, I sometimes have jumps in my increases.

All i have done so far is variations of all pro bc of my limited equipment, have been thinking about getting a gym membership but dont like dealing with people (got called a recluse yesterday lol)
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Medium day of week 1

Weights:
    Squat 210
    Pull ups 10 + 12

10 reps a set

Broke 20 pull ups for the first time, going to chalk that up to less fatigue since its a bit of a deload week, although total weight lifted was a little more than on Monday.

Its a bit rainy outside, and the 12 minute live version of GNR November Rain just came on Pandora...such a good song
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Ya know how some work outs you just feel it more than others? Today was definitely one of those days. For whatever reason i went through my routine quicker than usual and got done about 10 mins sooner.

Squat 190
    Pull ups 10 + 12

12 reps a set
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Ya know how some work outs you just feel it more than others? Today was definitely one of those days. For whatever reason i went through my routine quicker than usual and got done about 10 mins sooner.

Squat 190
    Pull ups 10 + 12

12 reps a set
    I love days like that. I usually have those kind of workouts when I break away from the program and just do whatever sounds fun. Training by feel, rather than by design.

Well today started pretty ****ty...

Bought some new dress pants for work yesterday, bc my legs have grown too much and all my pants were really tight in my thighs, seriously.

So driving to work opened my shaker to drink my protein shake and i guess i didnt mix it very well bc there was a bunch of dry powder in the mouth of the bottle. So i close the lid and start shaking it. Apparently i didnt close the lid all the way and ended up covered in milk and powder. Turned around went home and changed ended up like 30 mins late for work, which sucks bc im normally only like 15 mins late for work.

Was in a bad mood most of the day but for whatever reason when i got home i was in a super good mood and my workout definitely reflected my mood. I am supposed to be working off of 10RM but my second set of every lift i did 12 reps, except on squat i did 14. The adrenaline rush you get when you kill a hard ass workout, it like the best feeling ever. Everything just felt really ****ing good

Bench: 115
    Bent over rows: 155
    Squat 235
    Over head Press: 70
    SLDL: 125
    Curls: 70
    Pull ups 12 + 11

Bought some stuff last week from the BB store and not sure what is going on but this is what fedex has for the tracking. Looks to have got stuck in KC somehow, with no end in site...

Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

I have some bad news....only have about 1/2 scope left so this will be my last entry. Which ends up good for me bc i am leaving friday for a camping trip.

Since i wont be exercising friday I did todays workout with medium weight but light day reps, or 13 reps a set except for squat i did the normal amount of reps but only in one set so 22 reps without stopping.

Weights:
    Squat 210
    Pull ups 12+11

I want to thank CM again for the mass Jym and the KM products. I really pushed myself the last few weeks (still really weak i know i know) and have seen some really good progress especially on squats (which is the only thing im good at). I think i have figured out most of my bench issues, before i was just laying down on the bench and not really paid attention on my positioning or my breathing, the last week or two I have focused on centering myself under the bar and bending my back the correct way, while making sure to breathe every rep and use my momentum to push the bar instead of holding my breathe and trying to will the weight up.

I posted my review a couple weeks back in case anyone missed it and wants to take a gander:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173643571

But if you have been reading this log you will get a much better feel for the product than by reading the review.

Still have not opened the Re-Kaged since i have been taking the mass Jym after my workouts. Next week i will start using it and will probably start a new log where i am leaving off here with the 'part deux: back to the bar"?
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724