DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000)

Home work out plan?

Wondering if there is a good work out plan I can log from here? Found a few online but I'd have to enter all the data on my Bodyspace...

Background: divorced, shared custody of 4 and 6 year old kids. Following Gluteal Goddess (advanced program after Strong Curves), which is 3 workouts at gym per week, but I can't always get all those in, on weeks I have kids 5/7 days... I need a home free weights program to complement this. Most of the ones here seem to be oriented to gym only :-( Help?

furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong Curves has a body weight program. That might be worth trying.
    New Rules of Lifting for Women: Stage 5 starts June 5

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Without knowing what equipment you have on hand, it's hard to recommend a program. The equipment you have, or can get, makes a bigger difference than the building where that equipment is located (home or gym.)

If you have the Strong Curves book, he includes a workout template. Between that and half the book being a glossary of exercises organized by muscle/movement, you can build a program that fits the equipment you have at home.

adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adriannec is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I second (or third) Strong Curves. If you have basic equipment at home, any of the workouts can be done there. They specifically say in the book that they keep the equipment minimal (no machines) since not everyone has access to the same equipment in their gyms. So DBs and BBs (or even just DBs) allow you to follow the SC programs at home. As mentioned above they also have a bodyweight version, but I'd do one of the others if possible with what you have access too.
    Online Training and Nutrition Coach
    www.AccidentalFitnessQuest.com

Have a training or nutrition question? PM me or ask me on FB: www.facebook.com/AccidentalFitnessQuest

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It sounds like OP is already doing Strong Curves (Gluteal Goddess). I don't think Gluteal Goddess is really suitable for home unless you have a significant amount of equipment (I'm doing it at home myself but I have a full gym). It's just too advanced to really adapt without the equipment and I wouldn't choose it if you can't even fit in the 3 days. SC has a bodyweight program but it sounds like you need more. What kind of equipment can you access at home? That will matter as to what program I advise.

Is there a possibility of a gym with childcare? At 4 & 6, they can just hang out for days where you need to bring them, and it will be fun for them.

furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) furiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actually, OP, there's a Jane Fonda style workout that takes no equipment. Bret Contreras put it together, and he says his wife got quite good results. She was a fairly advanced lifter at the time, so it's not just for beginners. https://bretcontreras.com/jane-fonda-experiment/
    New Rules of Lifting for Women: Stage 5 starts June 5

DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks all: I've already completed Strong Curves, and am now on the Advanced program. I find the Strong curves Body weight program too easy, I need to be able to use my free weights, kettle bells, etc... I don't have any fancy equipment, just those as well as bands, an exercise ball, and yoga mats. I am not a beginning, or even intermediate. I can't seem to find a good, advanced, program I can do from home, hence the post. Thanks so much for reading!

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/work...-workout?day=5 This is a home work out I found, I have all the equipment I need, but it is not in the Plans here, so I'd have to enter each work out individually here. I'll do it if there is no other option.
    Last edited by DNABabe; 02-19-2017 at 06:23 PM. Reason: added detail

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    It sounds like OP is already doing Strong Curves (Gluteal Goddess). I don't think Gluteal Goddess is really suitable for home unless you have a significant amount of equipment (I'm doing it at home myself but I have a full gym). It's just too advanced to really adapt without the equipment and I wouldn't choose it if you can't even fit in the 3 days. SC has a bodyweight program but it sounds like you need more. What kind of equipment can you access at home? That will matter as to what program I advise.

Is there a possibility of a gym with childcare? At 4 & 6, they can just hang out for days where you need to bring them, and it will be fun for them.
    Hi! How did you find Gluteal Goddess? I'm actually done weeks 1-4, took me 5 weeks to finish it but I did it. Starting weeks 5-8 now. I'm OK with taking 15-16 weeks to complete a 12 week program: that's the reality of my life right now... And yes, totally bored with the SC bodyweight program.

I go to a powerlifting gym 2-3 times a week (2 on weeks I have the kids, 3 on weeks I don't). In between, I'd love to add another exercise plan I can do at home with my basic equipment (free weights, kettle bells, bands, exercise ball, yoga mats).