Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    I love working out on vacation especially when it is overlooking the beach or a beautiful resort. I have never tried a single arm fly before, interdasting, you feel a better mind/muscle connection that way? Enjoy your vaca, wish I could break off a lil piece of that
    Lol just saw this Jay. Been so busy!
    No I do not feel better mind muscle but the cable machine is all I have to work with so I improvised. Been fairly ok with food so far but today could be a whole other story.

Didn't update yesterday
    Leg day, all on cable machine, weird. That's all I can say lol. I've been cutting cardio a bit short, bit a bit higher intensity. Some jogs in there. I've been walking 25k steps at Disney every day so I'm def getting something out of it!

Today was back day. Did 2 delt exercises, 2 kinds of rows, etc. Biked for 20mins recumbent. Tomorrow is my day off. Flying back home and back to regular work outs with less than 4 weeks left!!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back at it in the hometown! Starting double cardio days today and am weightlifting before cardio now on all days.

Chest free weights. Was tough either bc I'm dehydrated or bc my schedule got messed up while on vaca

DB bench 40x8
    DB fly 35x6
    Incline bench 35x6
    Incline fly 30x7

2 sets 20 ab Vs on the bench
    2x12 hammer curls
    2x8 trucep kick back

30 mins tread walking, incline and flat

Tonite I'll do 30-60 mins cardio. Not sure what tho. Maybe wall run combo. Maybe elip. Maybe all of the above lol
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

I did start double cardio yesterday. Last nite I ran / walked incline for 30minutes. That second cardio is tiring, admittedly, and bc of that I had to lower leg weights today. My hip is also still hurting so while I got a good workout in I did not push extremely hard bc I'm trying to avoud injury. My guess would be that is how the rest of prep leg days are gonna be. We will see....

Wide squat 120x8
    Close squat 120x8
    Calves 120x25
    Bulgarian splits 70x10
    Deadlift 140x8

20 mins on the stairstepper and tonite I will do probably 30mins on the bike.

Office for a bit today and then working at the mini horse barn. Only thing I have to do after that is cardio. Gotta find something to do with hubby and kids...
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Actually slept a bit last nite and, while a lil sore, feel ok today.

Back day with free weights went better than expected. I moved up in reps on 2 diff exercises. Might have had soemthing to do with the carbs I ate last nite.. had to taste test the componenets of the cake I made of course.

Rear delt 35x8
    Single arm row 55x8
    Shoulder press 30x8
    Shrugs 55x15
    Smith row 120x9

2 sets 8 bi curl and try push
    2 sets 25 crunches
    2 sets 15 oblique crunches

30 mins treadmill, incline and fast walking

Another cardio session tonite and tomorrow is not my day off bc I had to switch it with saturday. So tomorrow will be another leg day...Lord help me.
    Today is a wind down day, not much to do. Will be watching hacjsaw ridge at some point w hubby
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

4th day in a row working out and doing dbl cardio today. Had to switch my sched from the normal 3day on 1 off bc my daughter has an early hockey playoff game tomorrow in pittsburgh and we are going straight from there to visit the in laws.

Did another leg day today but changed it up juat a bit with reps and stuff

Lying leg press 230x10
    Leg extension 90x10
    Sitting leg press 160x10
    Sitting ham curl 75x9
    Calves 230x25
    Hib abductor 105x15

20 mins stair stepper

Cardio tonite will prob be bike for half hour. I usually do 12mph or so

Tired, and sore...tomorrow will be fantastic for rest!!

Barn and cardio later and I have a sick kid at home too. Happy friday!!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Rest day did me good!! Little less sore and slept some so I have a bit of energy.

Push machine day
    Bench 75x6
    Fly 95x8
    Cable punch 30x8
    Incline bench 45x5

Stability ball crunch 25x2
    Stability ball twists 40x2

Hammer curls 17.5x12
    Tricep dip 25x12

Treadmill incline and fast walk for 30mins. Tonite I'll do 30 mins more cardio either running or eliptical

I'm concerned as my legs really are not leaning out as they should. Everytime I try to lower my calories I get sick from how hungry I get and enforced to eat something. I am proud of the way I am still pushing as hard as I can but do not know that I will truly be staged ready when the time comes.
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Ran a lil last nite and my left knee was a bit sore this morning so I switched things up.

Leg machine
    Lying leg curl 90x5
    Seated leg press 220x9
    Leg extension 155x8
    Seated leg curl 105x8
    Back extension 150x12
    Glute kick machine 100x8

20 mins stairstepper and then 30 mins biking for tonite

Very tired and irritable. Scale will not move down and I can't tell if my body is changing or not. Just gonna keep pushing till show day and let the chips fall. Not losing motivation now
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming...

I can do this!

Back machine day
    Rear delt 95x7
    Low row 120x8
    Lat pull 105x7
    Mys row 6px8
    Shoulder press 55x8

Bicep curl 55x9
    Tricup nachine 40x12

Crunches 25x2sets
    Scissors 20x2sets

30 mins tread incline and fast walking
    30 mins more cardio tonitr, prob eliptical

I actually GAINED a pound yesterday even tho I did not go above 1400 calories. I know, I know weight changes constantly. Ugh. So maybe its thw WHOOSH effect or water retention from tanning or something. Oh well. I'm not letting it get me off track!!!

Oh and there I am, getting stronger in my lifts again lol
    Does my body know I'm not powerlifting training?? Is it trying to tell me something??
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Rest day today.
    Woke up and decided to tell hubby to ditch the scale. At this point it is jist a hinderance for me as I'm stressing so much about the numbers. So I took my measurements and will see if anything changes over the next 2 weeks.

24.5" around smallest point of my waist
    26" around belly button
    33" around hips, or at least where I measure my hips
    21" thigh at biggest point

I will NOT be measuring everyday, but maybe once a week or maybe just once more. I will be keeping strict to my calorie allotment so that I know no matter what numbers say, I did my best
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Back at it!! I feel good this morning. Swear I had a fair weight loss yesyerday with how much I was peeing but didn't ask for the scale back and I'm not going to either. I feel like a weight has lifted of my shoulders just by not having it.

Chest free weights day
    DB bench 40x8
    DB fly 35x8
    Incline bench 35x8
    Incline fly 30x7

Bicep curls 15x10
    Tri kicks 15x8

Leg raises 20x2 sets
    Static hold when done w each set 20 secs

30 mins tread incline and fast walking. 30 mins more cardio tonite.

Not gonna lie, I fought for the last 2 reps of every set but I'm not gonna let up that easy

Let's do this!!!!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Killin it! I'm fixin to annihilate some muscle fibres myself, I think I am going to focus on chest today, want to get my bench up. Keep that intensity going strong, I got ur back doll.
    Let's do this indeed!
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kitpapa View Post
    Rest day today.
    Woke up and decided to tell hubby to ditch the scale. At this point it is jist a hinderance for me as I'm stressing so much about the numbers. So I took my measurements and will see if anything changes over the next 2 weeks.

24.5" around smallest point of my waist
    26" around belly button
    33" around hips, or at least where I measure my hips
    21" thigh at biggest point

I will NOT be measuring everyday, but maybe once a week or maybe just once more. I will be keeping strict to my calorie allotment so that I know no matter what numbers say, I did my best
    Just reading through this, looks brutal. The scale can be distracting. I have weighed myself daily for over 3 years and it can still piss me off at times, even though I can nearly predict my weight by what I eat etc. I just wanted to mention I would consistently have an uptick in weight before another drop. I read up on it some, and some hypotheticals for this based on physiology is that when reducing the contents of fat cells they typically fill with water before expelling that water and shrinking. Water being more dense than fat causes that uptick in scale weight. I think that was from Alan As stalls and whooshes write up...Anyway it's always slower the deeper you get so just keep going at a steady pace like you have been and it will all work out. I'm sure it's a hell of a learning experience, I've never had the commitment to take a diet that far to be able to step on a stage, but I can only imagine it's pretty intense as you start getting close to stage ready. The body doesn't like losing all those emergency reserves, but it will if it must.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Just reading through this, looks brutal. The scale can be distracting. I have weighed myself daily for over 3 years and it can still piss me off at times, even though I can nearly predict my weight by what I eat etc. I just wanted to mention I would consistently have an uptick in weight before another drop. I read up on it some, and some hypotheticals for this based on physiology is that when reducing the contents of fat cells they typically fill with water before expelling that water and shrinking. Water being more dense than fat causes that uptick in scale weight. I think that was from Alan As stalls and whooshes write up...Anyway it's always slower the deeper you get so just keep going at a steady pace like you have been and it will all work out. I'm sure it's a hell of a learning experience, I've never had the commitment to take a diet that far to be able to step on a stage, but I can only imagine it's pretty intense as you start getting close to stage ready. The body doesn't like losing all those emergency reserves, but it will if it must.
    Thanks!! I was.reading up on that as well, its called the WHOOSH effect. I honestly think thats what happened and it finally got flushed out yesterday, but I am refusing the evil scale in case I'm wrong. I would rather just think I'm right lol. I cannot wait to step on stage no matter how I do. 16 days!!!! And I do have a plan for coming out of the comp too. That is, as long as I don't decide to do another comp.in May lol

As always Jay, thanks!!! Killin it urself
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

St. Pattys day and leg day all in one!!! May the luck o' the Irish be with ya!

Had to drop the weights just a bit today. Prob due to the calorie deficit. Oh well, still happy with the workout. Looking leaner this morn too!

Wide squats 130x8
    Close squats 130x8
    Calves 130x25
    Deads 150x8
    Bulgarian splits 90x8

10mins stair stepper only as I had to get home so hubby can go to his dr appt. 30mins more cardio tonite. We will see how hungry I get today and what I choose to do for dinner as we go out on Fridays w family. Sometimes I get food, sometimes I don't. I will be going to the barn today for sure and hopefukly will get to ride.
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

So instead of cardio at the gym yesterday afternoon, I went to the barn and bareback trotted (posting trot) my horse for a straight 35 minutes. Holy hell my legs are sore!!!
    I didn't eat at the restaurant yesterday but came home and has some turkey w cheese and salsa. And then enjoyes a drink of jameson

Back free weights day!

Reverse fly 35x8
    One arm row 55x8
    Shoulder press 30x8
    Shrugs 50x15
    Smith row 120x9

30mins tread incline and fast walking

No bis, tris, or abs. Def.got good abs in during the ride yesterday.

Off to a car show in a bit then back home for more cardio this afternoon. Need to give the husky a bath as he is being shown tomorrow by my 10 year old...this should get interesting!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Feeling good after my rest day!
    Dog show went very well and my son and husky were well rewarded!

Looked at pics from the posing clinic that was held for my competition 3 weeks ago. 2 of the women def had me beat out at that point I think but then I looked more closely at my pics and realized I handed better capped shoulders and my back isn't fat off. I am actually in a good mental place now.

Chest machine day was great!
    Bench 75x8
    Fly 100x7
    Cable one arm punch 35x6
    Incline bench 45x8

30x2sets ball crunch
    40x2sets ball twist

50x12 tricep push down
    40x10 bicel curl

30 mins tread incline and fast walking

I went UP in everything!!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

I can see myself getting leaner for show day and I'm so excited!! 11 days to go another good lifting day too

Leg machines
    Lying leg press 300x8
    Sitting leg press 225x9
    Leg extension 160x8
    Cable kicks 38x8
    Lying hammie curl 90x6

20mins stair stepper and will do 30 more mins cardio tonite, prob biking.

Not really hungry or too tired. Still getting better at the gym. And damn happy with myself! How many women can say they dod a successful prep w a show being at 8mos postpartum, no trainer or coach, no supps other than whey, no fat burners, starvation,or dehydration!!!!! It can be done!!! Screw the haters and those who think they NEED drugs, etc
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Still working on very little sleep. A week now. Doesn't seem to be affecting my workouts.

Back machines
    Rear delt 95x8
    Low row 120x9
    Lat pull 100x8
    Hammer mys 60x8
    Shoulder press 60x6

Crunches 25x2 sets
    Oblique crunch 20x2 sets

Tri push 100x10
    Bi curl 45x8

Family fun tonite going to dinner and then kraynaks and daffins. Kraynaks s basically a garden and retail toy/cool stuff store. Special holiday stuff. They set up a lane of animatronics for christmas and easter. Daffins is a choc store that you can buy hard candy in bulk...and boy do we! Have to hone in on willpower
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Had a great surprise this morn with a larger unexpected paycheck..well, larger for me that is. Makes me feel great, a weight has been lifted. My husband is on unemplpyment and while we have a very small amount in savings I still tend to panic.

Def hit a wall at the gym today...wow was it tough!!

Chest free weights
    Bench 40x8
    Fly 35x6
    Incline bench 35x7
    Incline fly 30x6

Hammer curl 17.5x10
    Tri dip 25x12

Leg lifts 20x2 sets, hold for 20secs at end

Changing the cardio up starting today. 20mins tread incline and will do 30mins bareback trotting with my horse later today!! Gonna be sore tomorrow but it will be my last difficult cardio as I'll still to easier stuff here on out, or at least use a saddle with the horse lol
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Peak week is actually coinciding with what should be a deload week for me anyways. Good old sore muscles feeling that normally does not happen.
    So today legs free weights
    Wide squat 130x6
    Close squat 130x6
    Bulgarian splits 70x8
    Calf raise 110x25
    DL 130x8

I'll take tomorrow off and then do regular workout but lower weights m-w and then th/fr do full body light circuit
    Cutting cardio down to half hour as of today and will drop to 15-20mins fpr th/fr. Even with that I'll still be at a calorie deficit.
    I dunt know if I'm truly lean enough to peak..I hope I am. I plan on water loading through friday and then cutting Friday down to about 40oz and saturday sips throughout the show. Carb up today, deplete a bit sun thru wed, then up th/fr, keeping calories the same. Nothing drastic, not dropping anything altogether.
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Sitting here on a Sunday nite, my last nite "off" until contest day. My body is tired. My nutrition will not change at all until tomorrow and I have already been noticing mood, mind, and emotion breakdown in the past 24 hrs.
    My muscles are sore from regular everyday activities and even tho I haven't done a ton of cardio I hate the thought of anh more of it lol

I am still very excited and looking forward to the big day but I just wish I could get a good nites sleep. I will have to judge how to do my workouts by the way I feel wvery morning instead pf just sticking to the plan I have mapped out. I dont wanna continue being sore and possibly looking puffy, but I don't wanna stop working out and come in way too soft.

And I just found out that apparently my 7 month old is staying with us on friday nite and travelling w us to cleveland on show day. I thought she was being picked.up friday evening . So thats gonna be an adjustment to be made.

Tomorrow I should be doing a deload back session and 30mins cardio. Plus lowering carbs and salt just a bit, keeping water high. I have a work appt I have to do which involves a lil bit of travel. Oh well, it will make the day go by faster I guess. Have to bring snack with me. We will see if I need to change my workout based on how I feel
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

And....HERE WE GO!!! 5 days...

Deload today w back machines ans 1 30min treadmill walk.

Rear delt 70x10 for 3 sets
    Low row 80x10 for 3 sets
    Lat pull 80x10 for 3 sets
    Mys row 30x10 for 3 sets

Curls 15x12 for 2 sets
    Tri kick bak 15x12 for 2 sets

20 crunches
    20 oblique crunches
    20 leg raises

No more 2nd cardio starting low carb, low sodium until thurs or friday depending on how I look. Posing practice everyday still
    Very pleazed w my upper body...possibly coming in a bit heavy on the lower, but will see what happens this week
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Peak week leg day! Legs are tired fo sho!

Lying leg press 180x10 for 3
    Sittingeg press 160x10 for 3
    Leg extension 95x10 for 3
    Calves 100x15 for 3
    Hammie curl 60x10 for 3

Stairstepper 20 mins

2nd low sodium, low carb day. 1st went really well actually.
    Got my haircut yesterday. Will be sportin a fohawk on stage. I LOVE IT!!
    re tried my makeup and it was much better than first time

4 days biotches!!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kitpapa View Post
    Peak week leg day! Legs are tired fo sho!

Lying leg press 180x10 for 3
    Sittingeg press 160x10 for 3
    Leg extension 95x10 for 3
    Calves 100x15 for 3
    Hammie curl 60x10 for 3

Stairstepper 20 mins

2nd low sodium, low carb day. 1st went really well actually.
    Got my haircut yesterday. Will be sportin a fohawk on stage. I LOVE IT!!
    re tried my makeup and it was much better than first time

4 days biotches!!!
    I like the hair too, it's so you Kitkat . I can relate with the legs, that was my focus today as well, a wee bit wobbly now. Can't wait to see how you do, excited for you girl.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

^^thanks!!

So last regular deload workout. Didn't sleep well, def bc of low carb. That will at least last today if not tomorrow as well.

Chest machines
    Bench 55x10 for 3
    Fly 75x10 for 3
    Cable punch 25x8 for 3
    Incline 30x10 for 3

10 x 3sets hanging leg raise

Tri push 70x12 for 3
    Bi curl 30x12 for 3

20mins tread. Feeling less sore today

An older lady, maybe 60s or early 70s came up to me in the gym. She said she wanted to tell me how impressed she was with me. Apparently the other day she hopped on a machine right after I got off of it and forgot to change the weight. She couldn't even move the stack. She said she had never really watch me lift or anything but didn't think anything of changing the weights at first because "there's nothing to you, you are so tiny!" She said she just wanted to come up to me and tell me how strong she thinks I am

It was very sweet
    And then my contest prep mind goes.. "tiny?? Tiny?? I don't want to be tiny I want to look big for a small as I am!!" Lmao. Ah the neverending conundrum
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

2 days!! Did my grocery shopping for the show and bag is mostly packed. Babys bag is packed to go off with her aunt for the weekend. Today is a little carb up while lowering water just a bit.

Deload full body free weights
    Bench 20x12
    Single arm row 30x12
    Split squats BW x 12
    Fly 20x12
    Bent row 7px12
    Squat 70x10

20mins treadmill

More butterflies but thinking how fun it will be
    Only thing left today is posing practice!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good Luck at the show! Have fun, you certainly put the work in.

^^ thanks a bunch!!

No workout today. Just some posing. Got my tan this afternoon and then checking in before doing nails and finishing packing. Moderate carb is the goal today. I will have a drink tonite.
    Weighed myself this morn for the first time in over 2 weeks and am exstatic to say I am within 1 pound of my goal stage weight. Back and hammies coming out even more. I put all the work in and didn't go crazy, take drugs, or deprive myself. I proved I could do it and the rest is not up to me. I can handle that!
    24 hours!!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Scores are out! Ok so I'm actually pretty pleased tbh. I placed 7 outa 9 in my open height Group, and 6 outa 8 for the 35yo-39yo class. Competing against women who have bee doing it for years with no coach, trainer, and literally all natural! There was even one judge who placed me 4th in my age group and another who placed me 5th in my height. Happy girl. Now onto building better tomorrow and prob compete again come fall

New workouts tomorrow for building better lower half and v taper
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

Well I could not sleep last nite from all the excitement of yesterday so I got up at 730 and hit the gym. Its a new day with a new plan to build build build! I'm starting an 2x week UL split with an extra day of shoulders, abs, and arms. Cardio is a see how and feel that day since I will be riding my horse a few fimes a week too.

I am also gonna try one high weight day in the 5-8 rep range and one hypertrophy day in the 12-15 range. Mix it up some.

Today was U high weight.
    Bench 90x5
    Row 130x8
    Incline bench 70x7
    Lat pull 100x8
    Cable punch 30x8
    Face pull 50x10
    Cable twist 35x8
    Pull ups 3 sets of 5 wide grip

20mins incline walking

Happy sunday yall!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit