Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110
Results 3,271 to 3,271 of 3271
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've posted here before but here goes:

Hi!

I'm 51 years old and have cycled through anorexia, bulimia and compulsive overeating since I was 22 and went on Jenny Craig.

When I went to the eating disordered hospital in 2000 they had me gain 50 lbs in 3 months. I never got the weight off. Then I had a baby, lost the baby weight, but have gained more since then.

It has caused me severe anxiety to the point where now I'm taking psychiatric meds that also promote weight gain. I just saw my Dr. and she wants me to take a diabetes injection to help me lose the weight because now I'm starting to creep into pre-diabetes, but I'd have to sign up to that expensive medication forever!

What I want to do is lose the weight as I think it would help the anxiety go away, as I broke out in severe anxiety with the 50 lb weight gain.

I am following a book "French Women Don't Get Fat" as that helped me lose the 42 lbs of pregnancy weight in 2005, but now my cravings are making it tough to eat delicious food in moderation. Maybe I just need more willower.

I'm also in Overeaters Anonymous to perhaps help with the "willpower".

So between my sponsor, therapist, I fired my nutritionist as she promoted weight gain and body positivity and psychiatrist, hopefully I can lead a more successful life.

Any thoughts on losing fat?

I work out 6 days a week and alternate days of walking 3 miles or lifting 45 minutes.

I eat 2,000 calories a day and struggle with that. I get so hungry that it's tough to sleep.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Current workout:
    -Back/chest/bi
    -Legs/shoulders/tri

Positivity Crew
    Christian Crew