Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 2,731 to 2,735 of 2735
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DutchieM View Post
    how has evey one been doing? wishing all good pregression
    I'm good dude, how you doin?
    The power of carbs compels me!

katarina2804 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Seeking males to participate in online interviews - 50$ incentive

Hi everyone,
    Sorry for posting something unrelated to the current discussion, but I could really use your help in recruiting more male participants for my research! I am a PhD candidate at Western Sydney University. For my PhD project, I am conducting online interviews via Zoom teleconferencing with males who currently have OR previously had either:
    a) eating/body image concerns;
    b) disordered eating;
    OR
    c) eating disorder or muscle dysmorphia diagnosis

The topic of the interview is body image and participants will be asked questions about experience with their own body, thoughts, emotions, and beliefs about one's weight and shape. During the interview, participants do not have to use the Zoom video. The interview will last no more than one hour and you will be reimbursed with $50 AUD giftcard.

This study has been approved by the University's ethics committee board. If you are under the age of 18, you will be given a parental information sheet and parental informed consent (in addition to participant information sheet and participant informed consent) which must be signed on-screen before participation.

If you found yourself in participant description and are interested in helping me out, please email me on this address: 19957210(et)student.westernsydney.edu.au. Also, if you have any questions or doubts, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance!

HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HALK3515 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We can get through it! God bless everyone
    My Daily Vlog - Hey guys, my name is HALK! I have been natural bodybuilding for 3.5 years! I love this sport and make unique daily fitness vlogs with advice and information! MY vlogs are short, sweet, funny and to the point! All I am asking for is a chance, this is my dream! God be with you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZh2xyIdf9o

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jwaza31 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have asked questions about nutrition before on the forum. I have determined that I believe I have orthorexia and may have had anorexia. I am a distance runner and have restored my weight to what it was at before I experienced my drastic weight loss, I'm not saying numbers because I don't want to trigger anyone or put anyone in danger. I eat very low calories still for my weight and activity levels and have disordered thoughts constantly. I have decided to go to a doctor that specializes in this sort of thing and I have my first appointment tomorrow. I will be doing outpatient recovery. Could anyone shed any light on what I could expect, I'm at a normal weight so I'm afraid they will make me gain more weight.

Thanks
    A 'normal weight' isn't something you can define in your current state of mind. Stop thinking in terms of 'normal' and 'abnormal' and start thinking in terms of satisfying your mind and body's actual needs.

From what I have heard, experiences with outpatient vary a lot.

Eventually, though, you need to stop fearing weight gain... nobody can 'MAKE YOU' gain weight when you voluntarily enter treatment... it's something you need to do on your own.

However, again, it's the fear about gaining weight that is the issue, not that a treatment team would try and make you do it.

You're not thinking clearly, and that has to change.
    The power of carbs compels me!

Razoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Suffering of some binge days (mostly healthy foods ,but overeating )

Gained like 12 lbs in a week...how it's possible ???