Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 3285
    letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    do you guys crave salty foods or just salt in general? im slowly adding it even tho my mind tells me no. i have been bloated but know its water.

MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000) MosToorani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by letsallmakeit View Post
    do you guys crave salty foods or just salt in general? im slowly adding it even tho my mind tells me no. i have been bloated but know its water.
    My cravings are 85% sweet/sugary stuff and 15% salty stuff..

I guess everyone is different when it comes to their cravings..

Cheers,

MT
    Instagram: Mos_Toorani

flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000) flackoflacko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MosToorani View Post
    My cravings are 85% sweet/sugary stuff and 15% salty stuff..

I guess everyone is different when it comes to their cravings..

Cheers,

MT
    When i was recovering, it was totally the same thing. Mostly sweets. As you start eating normally again, your tastes kinda balance out
    IG: @doginacage

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I alternate when I get outta control with being into moderately eating, AKA overeating

Originally Posted by flackoflacko View Post
    When i was recovering, it was totally the same thing. Mostly sweets. As you start eating normally again, your tastes kinda balance out

Long time

Hope ur well bro
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    man, I still get mad anxiety when eating out in a group. just skipped out on a company dinner cos i was just feeling so overwhelmed.
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by muruku View Post
    man, I still get mad anxiety when eating out in a group. just skipped out on a company dinner cos i was just feeling so overwhelmed.
    seems like you've been struggling a long time. therapy?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) letsallmakeit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    I alternate when I get outta control with being into moderately eating, AKA overeating

Long time

Hope ur well bro
    cheers man! how you doing?

something i wanted to add. so i have been feeling a bit better and actually making a bit progress in the gym and i decided after a long time to weight myself because i wanted to see where im at and saw i dropped 3 pounds. might be water weight but yeah i also have been eyeballing calories just to make sure i hit my goal and i have been at 2500. going to increase food intake to 2700-800. two things to consider,

1) i mentioned i started lexapro
    2) i mostly crave salt (thyroid asking for sodium?) but not sugar. i do crave for fruits but late at night.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    something i wanted to add. so i have been feeling a bit better and actually making a bit progress in the gym and i decided after a long time to weight myself because i wanted to see where im at and saw i dropped 3 pounds. might be water weight but yeah i also have been eyeballing calories just to make sure i hit my goal and i have been at 2500. going to increase food intake to 2700-800. two things to consider,

1) i mentioned i started lexapro
    2) i mostly crave salt (thyroid asking for sodium?) but not sugar. i do crave for fruits but late at night.
    It seems like you're not eating freely... you lost 3 pounds... why are you counting calories, etc? These controls seem to be highly connected to your anxieties.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    It seems like you're not eating freely... you lost 3 pounds... why are you counting calories, etc? These controls seem to be highly connected to your anxieties.
    im slowly dropping the counting. i used to be thinking of what to add to the app all day. now i just make food and at the end of the day i estimate what i eat, log it just to make sure im getting enough. eventually ill just say fack it and delete it

im slowly dropping the counting. i used to be thinking of what to add to the app all day. now i just make food and at the end of the day i estimate what i eat, log it just to make sure im getting enough. eventually ill just say fack it and delete it
    But you lost 3 pounds... so, you're not eating enough... are you sure you're actually responding to hunger? What kind of things are you eating

But you lost 3 pounds... so, you're not eating enough... are you sure you're actually responding to hunger? What kind of things are you eating
    yes. i actually go to bed either satiated and sometimed a bit full

diet:

protein: chicken salmon ground beef eggs
    carbs: rice, potato, sweet potato pasta oats bread
    veggies: carrots broc**** cauliflour onion spinach
    fruits: papaya strawberry banana and avocado (50 grams to be exact)
    fats: pb coconut oil butter (natural) cheese cashews.

breakfast:

oats, eggs (styr fried), coffee

lunch: pasta with chicken and cheese or rice with chicken and spinach.

dinner: either rice or red potato with salmon or ground beef and 2-3 servings of veggies

before bed: 4-5 slices of bread, papaya, strawberry, pb and some cashews.

used to eat more fruit on the before bed meal but im experimenting a bit with less just because i feel fatigued and exhausted after this meal (might be the sugar rush)

might add more veggies since i find its lacking.

i don’t crave for candy or chocolate. i do crave for the same food i listed. going to add things to expand my craving

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @letsallmakeit
    It seems like you’re still controlling your calories a lot if you’re debillitating about hiking your target up a meager 2-300 calories. Also, 2.5k calories is very unlikely to make you gain weight if you’re even semi-active as a man. I actually quickly lost weight around that amount, even in the early weeks of refeeding when I was at a very low weight.

yes. i actually go to bed either satiated and sometimed a bit full

diet:

protein: chicken salmon ground beef eggs
    carbs: rice, potato, sweet potato pasta oats bread
    veggies: carrots broc**** cauliflour onion spinach
    fruits: papaya strawberry banana and avocado (50 grams to be exact)
    fats: pb coconut oil butter (natural) cheese cashews.

breakfast:

oats, eggs (styr fried), coffee

lunch: pasta with chicken and cheese or rice with chicken and spinach.

dinner: either rice or red potato with salmon or ground beef and 2-3 servings of veggies

before bed: 4-5 slices of bread, papaya, strawberry, pb and some cashews.

used to eat more fruit on the before bed meal but im experimenting a bit with less just because i feel fatigued and exhausted after this meal (might be the sugar rush)

might add more veggies since i find its lacking.

i don’t crave for candy or chocolate. i do crave for the same food i listed. going to add things to expand my craving
    I know everyone is different but... my diet has WAY more 'fun stuff' in it than that... are you actually eating what you crave?

2500 calories would have me not gaining anything... and it seems like that's true for you as well.
    Last edited by AdamWW; 03-07-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    @letsallmakeit
    It seems like you’re still controlling your calories a lot if you’re debillitating about hiking your target up a meager 2-300 calories. Also, 2.5k calories is very unlikely to make you gain weight if you’re even semi-active as a man. I actually quickly lost weight around that amount, even in the early weeks of refeeding when I was at a very low weight.
    hey mate yeah i noticed that too. im just going to throw in more stuff that i like instead of saying “meh i need 200-300 more cals”. thanks!

I know everyone is different but... my diet has WAY more 'fun stuff' in it than that... are you actually eating what you crave?

2500 calories would have me not gaining anything... and it seems like that's true for you as well.
    yeah i only crave the food listed. going to add beans since im starting to also crave it. i do crave bananas but like i said i mostly crave fruits before bed and already have a lot of them. also trying to keep sugar down even from fruit since im trying to up Test (read that even high sugar intake from fruit could harm it)

yeah i only crave the food listed. going to add beans since im starting to also crave it. i do crave bananas but like i said i mostly crave fruits before bed and already have a lot of them. also trying to keep sugar down even from fruit since im trying to up Test (read that even high sugar intake from fruit could harm it)
    beans... vegetables.. bananas...

Again... i know everyone is different... but... this isn't common 'recovery food'.

Are you entirely sure you don't like chocolate or ice cream or pizza or bacon? I mean... most of what you're posting is NOT calorie-dense... at all...

beans... vegetables.. bananas...

Again... i know everyone is different... but... this isn't common 'recovery food'.

Are you entirely sure you don't like chocolate or ice cream or pizza or bacon? I mean... most of what you're posting is NOT calorie-dense... at all...
    tbh, no i dont crave pizza or anything like that. i crave salt and food listed. weird tho. maybe its because i got used to eating the same thing and need to expand my diet to get used to something new

tbh, no i dont crave pizza or anything like that. i crave salt and food listed. weird tho. maybe its because i got used to eating the same thing and need to expand my diet to get used to something new
    Interesting. I mean don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with specifics foods if it's TRULY what you want... it's just highly unusual for people with restrictive eating disorders to crave entirely nutritious, whole foods across the board.

hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Interesting. I mean don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with specifics foods if it's TRULY what you want... it's just highly unusual for people with restrictive eating disorders to crave entirely nutritious, whole foods across the board.
    I am somewhat similar

I have no hunger cues nor do I crave anything so I just eat what I consider healthy and nutritious

Originally Posted by hercules666 View Post
    I am somewhat similar

I have no hunger cues nor do I crave anything so I just eat what I consider healthy and nutritious
    Surely you have taste buds

yep. i was hungry and i craved chicken cooked with butter, red potato with a lot of veggies and some ketchup on top. damn tasty. after that i had 5 pieces of bread with peanut butter and fruits.

i dont even have thoughts about pizza or burger or fries. i do crave a lot of rice, salmon. just the usual.

never crave for ice-cream , candy or chocolate

hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hercules666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Surely you have taste buds
    Yes I do and if I were to eat based on taste only, I would never go for the classic junk food over a proper homemade beef&potato meal for example

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    seems like you've been struggling a long time. therapy?
    I've have looong good streaks, but when **** piles up I tend to relapse :/ yea, I guess I need to start getting more help again.
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

Originally Posted by hercules666 View Post
    Yes I do and if I were to eat based on taste only, I would never go for the classic junk food over a proper homemade beef&potato meal for example
    You can have both.

It’s called dessert

This is just a thread bump.

I hope everyone is doing well, treating themselves with care, and living their best life.

Believe me when I say, today can be better. Just do what you know you have to do... do it now, and don't wait.

so guys i decided to take a break from weight lifting for two reason. 1 because i have the thought that i need to exercise (especially weight lifting) to eat more food. 2 lifting weights makes me feel tired after the gym and not wanting to do anything after training.

im just scared its going to be all fat if i gain weight. im also trying to eat w/e i want without thinking about food all the time.

Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is just a thread bump.

I hope everyone is doing well, treating themselves with care, and living their best life.

Believe me when I say, today can be better. Just do what you know you have to do... do it now, and don't wait.
    I really hope u are in a good place now dude!

Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grappa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Life goes on.

This will be a long post.
    Most of u do not know me, i am kinda an old guy here but i had my own battles too. I had professional help to guide me trough this ****ed up journey. And all i can say it worth it. I got my old self back again, my sanity is back, my social circle etc etc.. Life is not all about how your body looks. YOU ARE NOT DEFINED ABOUT HOW LEAN U ARE!!! It means nothin about how you are able to manage your life, how girls see you. ( What if i tell you girls do not care about how you look, or if u have abs or not? ) Confidence is what makes u a man, not low bf %. .... In order to recover you have to gain weight and u HAVE TO GAIN FAT to feel normal and happy again. And no, this this is not = that u ll become obese or anything. NO!!! U ll be healthy again!.... Srsly, work on your confidence guys! That is the most important thing u can do.. To ****ing accept yourself.. Sorry if i am vulgar, but u have to remember this thing. U are what u are. Most of wus as a happy carefree dude/dudette before we had this mental illness. And yes it is true, we will have to endure this anorexic torment throughout our lives forever. BUT! You can alway say no to the temptations, you can always chose your own destiny!!! Cuz srsly my hearth is breakin for u guys, u are counting calories, talking about leanness, lifting, how much to eat etc... While.. Your problem roots from somewhere else. Anorexia is a complex thing, but one thing is common. You have 0 prob with food, or how you look wtc. The root issue is what u have to find to solve all your problems.

Originally Posted by Grappa View Post
    I really hope u are in a good place now dude!
    Better every day my friend

Still dealing with early recovery struggles but yeah it's gradually improving