Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

MassJym Smores Weight Gainer by Tspeng8

Recieved product yesterday and immediately opened! Upon opening, I was excited to see there was actually little mallows in the protein, so I knew I had to try it on the spot! Man I have never tasted such a tasty protein! NO BS! This stuff is GOOD!

Ingredients
    Love that there is a one scoop or two scoop option. Also really love that with the one scoop your looking at 280 cals and 30 carbs which won't break most peoples macros if they are smart. Love that the carbs are broken up into quick digesting and slow digesting. Also, am a huge fan of the three different types of protein!

Definitely a top notch product, no disappointment here!

Questions comments are always welcome, let's get this rolling!
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Thomas A. Edison
    •COUNTRYMIKE APPRECRIATION CREW○

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/my-reviews

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inb4 CM hue hue ...
    sub
    good job!
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.-Maya Angelou

Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tspeng8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for subscribing! Let me know if you have any questions or tips for the log!
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tspeng8 View Post
    Thanks for subscribing! Let me know if you have any questions or tips for the log!
    I def need help, I worked out but on my own.. I could use all the help Im following Easton for routine so far
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

Originally Posted by zizzfanatica View Post
    I def need help, I worked out but on my own.. I could use all the help Im following Easton for routine so far
    This is one of my first logs too, I have done a few in the past but never got anyone subscribed or asking questions! Super excited about this one because I love the product!!!

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

This is one of my first logs too, I have done a few in the past but never got anyone subscribed or asking questions! Super excited about this one because I love the product!!!
    I loved the flavor ! and is filling!
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

I loved the flavor ! and is filling!
    Agreed! Those little mallows are the best! You have to shake the blender bottle really hard though or else you will have left over powder that shoots into your face when you open the lid of the shake! lol

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    In for the Marshmellows!!!!!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    In for the Marshmellows!!!!!
    Oh yeah they are so good!!!

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

Whole Milk
    Shake is thicker and creamier, but you have to shake pretty hard or else you will have powder shoot in your face when you open the blender bottle!

Water
    Surprisingly this shake was very good in water, less thick, and less creamy but still way good!

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you taking yours after working out or right before bed for some all night growth action?
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

Usually I take it after my workouts, but I have been taking it some nights about an hour before bed so that I don't wake up in the middle of the night hungry. Sometimes if I am hungry I will take a one scooper preworkout as well just for preworkout carbs.

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

I take mine before bed, or at night time, I get less cravings and I feel helps me during recovery time..
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

I take mine before bed, or at night time, I get less cravings and I feel helps me during recovery time..
    Yeah it is pretty tasty, so it's nice to have as like a dessert! Also, I love it for when I am busy and don't have time to eat something because it provides me some good calories between classes!

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

Yeah it is pretty tasty, so it's nice to have as like a dessert! Also, I love it for when I am busy and don't have time to eat something because it provides me some good calories between classes!
    I been doing a shake and today I tried in french toast very tasty
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also take mine right after working out, which keeps me full until around 9ish and then I will eat dinner
    Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Originally Posted by Sh724 View Post
    I also take mine right after working out, which keeps me full until around 9ish and then I will eat dinner
    Yeah it's quite filling! I like to have mine right when I wake up! Then I head to class and after that I have a snack!

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah it's quite filling! I like to have mine right when I wake up! Then I head to class and after that I have a snack!
    On Non workout days i take it in the morning, on workout days in the morning i use a different protein powder that has a lot of carbs to maximize my glycogen level before my workout
    Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Sad New Guys
    I can see the bottom of the tub!!! Looks like 2-3 scoops left! RIP Gainz!!!

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

Hit the bottom today! Product thoughts and final ideas will be up within this next week!!

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

Im getting close to the bottom I think Ill be done tomorrow
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~

Final Thoughts
    -Tastes Great
    -Great Ingredients
    -Not too many calories like most weight gainers, but also gives you the option to two scoop it
    -Carbs, but not too many and some are fast and slow acting
    -Smores flavor actually has mallows
    -Not too bad of a price either

Can't go wrong with this, tastes great and has amazing ingredients!

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]

Big Thank you to CountryMike for hooking it up big time!!!

Thomas A. Edison

♦Team Get Jacked♦

[Reviews]