Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)

The JYM Line Adds a Mass Gainer! Chocolate Cookie Crunch Mass JYM

I would like to thank COUNTRYMIKE for a mega hook up: Mass JYM, JYM Shaker, and samples! I will be logging Mass Jym! Giving you guys are the details you could every want to know! I requested and received the chocolate cookie crunch flavor!

THE CM HOOKUP

Introduction and Training

I am a 5' 10" 210 lb 23 year old and have been lifting for quite a long time, since my sophomore year of high school for varsity football. Football is what really sparked my interest in lifting. I did numerous different power lifting and strength training programs during my time playing football at the varsity level in both high school and college. During my later years of college, I transitioned into bodybuilding in addition to the power lifting and strength training work that I was doing for football, which is a practice I have continued in to graduate school (master's degree in financial economics) and now into the work force.

Nutrition

During this log, my training will consist of a lot of hypertrophy-focused super-sets with power lifting mixed in. I'll be trying to eat 2,750 to 3,000 calories a day with 30-35% being protein (the rest being complex carbs and healthy fats). I really won't be counting macros/calories though!

Supplementation

In terms of regular supplementation, I usually take heavy maintenance doses of well-researched ergogenic aids from bulk sources (creatine, betaine, beta-alanine). During this log, I will drop the added ergogens and just use what is it PreCre XS. I also take vitamin D3 at 2000-5000 IUs per day, methylfolate (I have a minor MTHFR deficiency - not a health concern but does require methylfolate supplementation to avoid morbidity down the road), a b-complex, and a ZMA supplement at night (or zinc and magnesium).

Product Introduction: MASS JYM

So this is what Mass Jym advertises on the bb.com store page:

30 grams of protein from quality sources. No concentrate protein.

30 grams of carbohydrates from a combination of Pea Starch, Polydextrose, I****ltulose, Oat Fiber, and Dextrose. No maltodextrin.

Complete transparency. You see the exact gram amount of each protein and carbohydrate source.

Clearly this is a unique mass gainer that isn't messing around. It is great to see the avoidance of maltodextrin and the 1:1 carb to protein ratio. The ratio is something I really haven't seen in any other gainer, and I really appreciate the lower carb amount. It makes the gainer effective but still easy to accommodate in a diet trying to restrict carbs. I will delve more deeply into the formula because it is complex and pretty solid all around as the log progress. You can check out the nutrition fact panel below; however, more of the formula is disclosed on the tub and product page.

Mass JYM Formula

Mass JYM Preview

I threw a full leveled scoop of the chocolate cookie crunch Mass Jym in 10 oz of 1% milk and blended it up. The consistency was pretty good - a little thick, some bubbling, but everything mixed up. I continued to add a couple more ounces of milk as I was drinking it to thin out the consistency to a more desirable point. I will try water next run to see if it's smoother that way. The flavor was excellent. It was a full flavorful chocolate with the edge of cookies and little cookie crumble pieces too. I was really happy with the flavor. One of the better gainer or even protein powder flavors I have tried. So far, I am very satisfied with Mass Jym!

The Mass Jym Experience

Stay tuned for more of my thoughts on Mass Jym and my workout, diets, etc!

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Wow! That's some detail
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Wow! That's some detail
    wow ! Impressive
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.-Maya Angelou

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Great stuff sir! Can't wait to try that flavor in the future!
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow! That's some detail
    Never gonna let you down, CM!

Originally Posted by zizzfanatica View Post
    wow ! Impressive
    Thanks, Zizz!

Originally Posted by InfraRen View Post
    Great stuff sir! Can't wait to try that flavor in the future!
    I'm sure you'd love the flavor! I think anyone would! So good!

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great pics, I love how they filled the tub all the way up, no settling halfway down to make it look half empty!
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have this flavor also but I only use water for my shakes and it mixed VERY well in water
    and the taste is rich and texture was perfect in water.

Originally Posted by krankphreak View Post
    Great pics, I love how they filled the tub all the way up, no settling halfway down to make it look half empty!
    Yes, it's awesome they filled it to the top!

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I have this flavor also but I only use water for my shakes and it mixed VERY well in water
    and the taste is rich and texture was perfect in water.
    Yes, I tried it with water this morning! It was excellent! This is a great mass gainer! Really big fan!

Put in an awesome workout then housed a serving of Mass Jym! Stuff is off the charts in terms of taste and mix-ability for a gainer. I am loving it!

Saturday Workout
    Pre-Workout - 1 packet of Razor8 (blue ice) in 250 mL of cold water
    Intra-workout - 2 scoop of Aminocore (pineapple mango) in 2 liters of water

20 minutes on treadmill 7 mph

Incline Bench Pyramid
    135 lbs 25 reps
    185 lbs 15 reps
    185 lbs 15 reps
    205 lbs 12 reps
    225 lbs 8 reps

Deadlift
    5 x 10 315 lbs

Superset: 5 x failure
    Chest Cable Fly
    Push Ups

Superset: 5 x 12
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press 155 lbs
    DB Lateral Raise 30 lbs

Walking Lunges for 400 meters

Random lifts after that just to keep a pump in my upper-body.

DIET
    Had some eggs and avacado for breakfast.

Had Mass Jym right after my lift.

PB&J and fruit for lunch

Going out to dinner at Applebee's later.

I hope folks had awesome weekends! I did because I was crushing Mass Jym shakes again and again! So good! Stay tuned for more posts and pics to come!

Since I'm on a mass gainer, it was time to blast some legs like a champ. So I keyed up some intense pre-workout and put in some workout to start the week. It was a killer workout, and I had some Mass Jym to celebrate the gainz that were undoubtedly had!

Monday Workout
    Pre-Workout - 2 packets of DVST8 White Cut (Pacific Crush) in 250 mL of cold water
    Intra-workout - 2 scoops of Aminocore (pineapple mango) in 2 liters of water

Back Squat
    5 x 10 275 lbs

Superset:
    Leg Press Machine 5 x 12 420 lbs
    Goblet Squats 5 x 15 100 lbs

Drop set of leg extensions from 200 lbs with 5 steps down to 50 lbs

Drop set of leg curls from 200 lbs with 5 steps down to 50 lbs

Superset:
    split leg lunges 5 x 20 (each leg)
    air squats

Seated calf raises
    5 x 20 155 lbs

Burn out on push ups
    WG Pull ups 3 x failure

Hack squat finisher

DIET
    Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwish for breakfast
    Serving of Mass Jym as a snack between bfast and lunch
    Spicy shrimp sushi for lunch
    Another serving of Mass Jym right after my lift.
    Chicken piccata, broc****, and rice for dinner

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This Choc Cookie Crunch has also been like a real treat post workout especially after
    a KILLER leg workout.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    I'm gonna borrow your leg workout as soon as I'm cleared to lift again. And probably some of your meals too
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

This Choc Cookie Crunch has also been like a real treat post workout especially after
    a KILLER leg workout.
    Mmm you have that right! The taste is soooo delicious! It is basically a dessert. Curbs those sweet tooth cravings.

I'm gonna borrow your leg workout as soon as I'm cleared to lift again. And probably some of your meals too
    Please do! My leg workouts are murder. Painful pumps and leg cramps definitely happen. Hopefully you get healthy and are cleared soon. Injuries are so frustrating.

Still doing Mass Jym on the daily and loving it! Blasted some arms yesterday and guzzled down some great Mass Jym!

Wednesday's Workout
    Pre-Workout - 2 scoops of C4 Mass (Blue Raspberry) in 500 mL of cold water
    Intra-workout - 2 scoops of Aminocore (pineapple mango) in 2 liters of water

Tri-set
    Preacher Curls 5 x 15 85 lbs
    Skull Crushers 5 x 15 85 lbs
    Reverse Curls 5 x 15 85 lbs

Superset
    Tricep pushdowns 5 x 20 120 lbs of resistance
    Dips 5 x 15 bodyweight

Superset
    Incline DB Curls 5 x 12 35 lbs
    Tricep DB Kickbacks 5 x 12 35 lbs

50 diamond push ups
    100 DB shoulder presses 35 lbs

WG pull ups 6 x failure

Seated cable rows 3 sets of AMRAP for 1 minute

Superset
    Cable curls 8 x 10 130 lbs of resistance
    Tricep Rope pulls 8 x 10 150 lbs of resistance

DIET
    egg whites and oats for breakfast
    Serving of Mass Jym as a snack between bfast and lunch
    PB&J, Greek yogurt, apple
    Another serving of Mass Jym right after my lift.
    Pork chop and greens

I think I am getting addicted to Mass Jym! The chocolate cookie crunch flavor is awesome! I could drink it all day.

I think my recovery and muscle growth may be seeing some improvements now too, but hard to tell for sure.

Sunday's Workout
    Pre-Workout - 1 rounded scoop of PRE KAGED (Krisp Apple) in 500 mL of cold water
    Intra-workout - 2 liters of water

Superset: 5 x 20
    Leg Extension 170 lbs
    Leg Curls 150 lbs

Leg Press
    5 sets of 20 reps 410 lbs

Machine Pull Downs 200 lbs
    Machine Rows 150 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine
    5 sets of 15 reps 135 lbs

Preacher Curl Machine 100 lbs
    Bicep Curl Machine 80 lbs

Smith Machine Bench Press
    225 lbs 5 x 5
    275 3 x 3

Dips
    WG Pull Downs

Ab machine weighted knee raises
    Declined sit ups

DIET
    Eggs and toast for breakfast
    Baked pork chop for lunch
    A serving of Mass Jym right after my lift.
    Crockpot chicken, mashed potatoes, and broc****

Big thanks for the big CM hook-up with PRE KAGED and RE KAGED!!!

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emersonthacker View Post
    I think I am getting addicted to Mass Jym! The chocolate cookie crunch flavor is awesome! I could drink it all day.

I think my recovery and muscle growth may be seeing some improvements now too, but hard to tell for sure.

Sunday's Workout
    Pre-Workout - 1 rounded scoop of PRE KAGED (Krisp Apple) in 500 mL of cold water

Leg Extension 170 lbs
    Leg Curls 150 lbs

Leg Press
    5 sets of 20 reps 410 lbs

Machine Pull Downs 200 lbs
    Machine Rows 150 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine
    5 sets of 15 reps 135 lbs

Preacher Curl Machine 100 lbs
    Bicep Curl Machine 80 lbs

Smith Machine Bench Press
    225 lbs 5 x 5
    275 3 x 3

Dips
    WG Pull Downs

Ab machine weighted knee raises
    Declined sit ups

DIET
    Eggs and toast for breakfast
    Baked pork chop for lunch
    A serving of Mass Jym right after my lift.
    Crockpot chicken, mashed potatoes, and broc****

Big thanks for the big CM hook-up with PRE KAGED and RE KAGED!!!
    How is the apple flavor?

Have you used the Orange kream? I'm really looking forward to trying it!

I love just about anything orange flavored, my brother and I drank a full bottle of Orange Cream flavored moonshine just sitting around talking a couple weeks back
    Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Originally Posted by Sh724 View Post
    How is the apple flavor?

Have you used the Orange kream? I'm really looking forward to trying it!

I love just about anything orange flavored, my brother and I drank a full bottle of Orange Cream flavored moonshine just sitting around talking a couple weeks back
    The apple flavor is excellent. It has a real kick! I really enjoy it.

Haven't tried the Orange Kream yet, but will probably get that in the mix tomorrow.

I am going to need to get another tub of Mass Jym when this is all done. Would love to try the S'mores flavor. I have to think about some alternative ways I can use the product as well though I am not the best at baking. I'm sure the powder is pretty versatile.

Wednesday's Workout

Superset: 8 sets
    Incline Bench 155 lbs for 15 reps
    WG Pull Ups 10 reps

Superset: 8 sets
    Close Grip Pull Ups 10 reps
    Push Ups 20 reps

Flat Bench
    155 lb warm up
    225 lbs 5 x 10

Bent-Over Barbell Row
    135 lbs 20 reps
    185 lbs 15 reps
    225 lbs 10 reps 4 sets

Superset: 5 sets
    Reverse Fly Machine 70 lbs for 20 reps
    Pec Deck Machine 120 lbs for 20 reps

Barbell Shoulder Press
    155 lbs 5 x 10

Lateral Raises 25 lbs 12 reps
    Front Raises 35 lbs 12 reps

Flat Bar Military Press 5 x 12 95 lbs

DIET
    Mass Jym for breakfast
    Ahi Tuna for lunch
    Fried chicken and root vegetables for dinner

It's official: Mass Jym is my favorite gainer! Have continued to work hard in the gym levering the Kaged and Jym products to improve my performance and recovery. I'm struggling with some soreness right now, but will still get my workout in and then focus on recovery.

Thursday's Workout

20 minutes on treadmill (7.0 mph)

Smith Machine Shoulder Press
    155 lbs 5 x 12

Super-set:
    Shoulder Press Machine 5 x 20 105 lbs
    Seated Row Machine 5 x 20 135 lbs

Super-set:
    Two-handed Pull Down Machine 5 x 12 150 lbs
    Seated Cable Row 5 x 12 140 lbs

Super-set
    Tricep Rope Pulls 5 x 20 + 20 1/4 reps 80 lbs
    Push Ups 5 x 20

Flat Bench
    225 lbs 5 x 7

Ab Crunch Machine 100 reps
    Leg Raises 100 reps
    Ab Circuit

I did other auxiliary shoulders and arms too.

DIET
    Mass Jym for breakfast
    Chicken and pasta dish
    Tacos!

It's official: Mass Jym is my favorite gainer! Have continued to work hard in the gym levering the Kaged and Jym products to improve my performance and recovery. I'm struggling with some soreness right now, but will still get my workout in and then focus on recovery.

Thursday's Workout

20 minutes on treadmill (7.0 mph)

Smith Machine Shoulder Press
    155 lbs 5 x 12

Super-set:
    Shoulder Press Machine 5 x 20 105 lbs
    Seated Row Machine 5 x 20 135 lbs

Super-set:
    Two-handed Pull Down Machine 5 x 12 150 lbs
    Seated Cable Row 5 x 12 140 lbs

Super-set
    Tricep Rope Pulls 5 x 20 + 20 1/4 reps 80 lbs
    Push Ups 5 x 20

Flat Bench
    225 lbs 5 x 7

Ab Crunch Machine 100 reps
    Leg Raises 100 reps
    Ab Circuit

I did other auxiliary shoulders and arms too.

DIET
    Mass Jym for breakfast
    Chicken and pasta dish
    Tacos!
    Good looking work your doing in the gym and you posted goblet squats on one of your
    quad workouts and I love doing those for a change of pace and I like doing them without
    locking out for that killer burn also I like to line up three dumbbells and do them as a drop
    down set. That taco^^^^ look Sooooooooooooooooooo DELICIOUS!!!

Good looking work your doing in the gym and you posted goblet squats on one of your
    quad workouts and I love doing those for a change of pace and I like doing them without
    locking out for that killer burn also I like to line up three dumbbells and do them as a drop
    down set. That taco^^^^ look Sooooooooooooooooooo DELICIOUS!!!
    The tacos (ate way more than on! ) were awesome!

I'm a fan of goblet squats too! Really feel the burn on them too.

I have continued to work Mass Jym into my daily routine and things have gone well. I think I have definitely put on some weight (in a good way) during this log. I briefly hit up the Arnold this weekend. Wish I could have spent more time there, but it was packed. I didn't have all day to hang around.

Here's what I did on Sunday!

Sunday's Workout

10 minutes on stairmaster
    15 minutes on bike

Superset: 6 sets
    Straight bar curl 8 reps 115 lbs
    Straight bar push-downs 25 reps 105 lbs

Bodyweight skull crushers 15 reps
    Preacher curls 25 reps 75 lbs

Double arm incline DB curls 25 reps 35 lbs
    DB rollback skulls on floor 15 reps 35 lbs

Superset: 6 sets
    Bench dips 25 reps
    Reverse curls 15 reps 65 lbs

DIET
    Mass Jym for breakfast
    Mexican chicken dish
    Steak and greens
    Mass Jym shake before bed

DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000) DeluxeDerek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yessss!
    Gainz

Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sh724 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The apple flavor is excellent. It has a real kick! I really enjoy it.

Haven't tried the Orange Kream yet, but will probably get that in the mix tomorrow.
    Finally got my KM stuff Friday, and by that i mean i figured it would come FedEx but came USPS and i rarely ever check my mail so who knows how long it was in there lol but anyway..

I must concur with your opinion on the apple, it is very good!

Havent opened the Orange, using the Jym after my workout, so am saving that for when im out of Jym
    Blues Hockey is life! I live for pain and disappointment.
    Freemason crew

instagram.com/sph724

Originally Posted by Sh724 View Post
    Finally got my KM stuff Friday, and by that i mean i figured it would come FedEx but came USPS and i rarely ever check my mail so who knows how long it was in there lol but anyway..

I must concur with your opinion on the apple, it is very good!

Havent opened the Orange, using the Jym after my workout, so am saving that for when im out of Jym
    Nice! I haven't opened Orange Kream yet either but might do so today. I've been working through the Pre-Kaged though.

I've been turning through Mass Jym and have been truly impressed by this product. It is one of the best tasting protein powders let alone mass gainers that I have ever tried. I am a huge fan, and plan to purchase in the future. I will have my final review of the product up soon!

Here's what I did on Sunday!

Sunday's Workout

Standing OHP 155 lbs 5 x 5 w/ a burn out set after
    Push Ups 5 x 20

Superset: 5 x 12 reps
    Arnold Press 60 lbs
    DB Lateral Raise 30 lbs

Superset:
    Single Arm Upright Plate Row 5 x 20 45 lbs
    Single Arm Front Raises 30 lbs

Lunges 3 sets of 100 meters

Superset 5 x 25
    Ab Wheel
    Crunches

DIET
    Mass Jym for breakfast
    PB&J, greek yogurt, carrots, and apple
    Baked and breaded pork chop and green vegetables

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chocolate Cookie Crunch!!
    I drooled from just the label.. don't judge

Chicken piccata, broc****, and rice for dinner
    Mmm that looks so good!
    If I had to choose one protein source to eat year-round, then it'd be chicken!!
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    Chocolate Cookie Crunch!!
    I drooled from just the label.. don't judge
    Mmm that looks so good!
    If I had to choose one protein source to eat year-round, then it'd be chicken!!
    The flavor is soooooo good! It is a must try!

And hell yes chicken is probably my fav protein source too!

Orange Kream from Kaged Muscle is awesome flavor wise too! Label is sick too!