Likes rusty spoons RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

There is nothing worse than being a man let FA virgin

I am the epitome of 4chan srs
    Traphouse Vibes

Cooler than a cooler RaphaelDeLaGhetto's Avatar
    RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dono man serial killers are pretty bad imo
    ( ̿▀ ͜ʖ▀)╭∩╮

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ 5'4" are you even sure you are a man?
    ****Bringing sixy back in 2019****
    6'6" 666lbs......str8 sixy!

Who Tests God and Does Not Wager Their Lives?

Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Girther is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    FA= forever alone?

Halp

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sorry bro..

5'7'' here. However I'm far from FA and pretty decent looking.. Can't imagine 5'4''.

On a good note though: My dad is 5'4'' and we live in a biig house, he's happily married to my 5'5'' mother and he's got a great job. We all enjoy life even though we're manlets.

Now about the FA status.. Work out both physically and mentally. Start approaching girls. Just keep trying.

Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Leanmanletboyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do everything possible to maximise your appearance and social skills.

RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AlexTheNewbie View Post
    I'm sorry bro..

5'7'' here. However I'm far from FA and pretty decent looking.. Can't imagine 5'4''.

On a good note though: My dad is 5'4'' and we live in a biig house, he's happily married to my 5'5'' mother and he's got a great job. We all enjoy life even though we're manlets.

Now about the FA status.. Work out both physically and mentally. Start approaching girls. Just keep trying.
    I don't know. My low life self esteem primarily comes from my height. Being 5'4" is just a damper on everything. I have never gotten a call back from a job interview. I've had some teachers curve me down from an A to a B because of my height. I don't even get matches on grindr, and I'm not even gay.
    Traphouse Vibes

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hold up OP there are different perspectives to this kind of stuff. by your own words you are a manlet FA virgin, meanwhile there are attractive hot sloots that are still single because they give themselves up quite easily and aren't able to find true love.

If anything the whole virgin thing is overrated, the people that talk about it the most are the ones reminisce their first time while having to deal with the true reality of their "first time" not being with them TODAY. Of course girls can move on easily where there is 5 times the number of fellas talking to them whereas there are single guys getting drunk and remembering the "good times"
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel

Originally Posted by FunnyWeasel View Post
    hold up OP there are different perspectives to this kind of stuff. by your own words you are a manlet FA virgin, meanwhile there are attractive hot sloots that are still single because they give themselves up quite easily and aren't able to find true love.

If anything the whole virgin thing is overrated, the people that talk about it the most are the ones reminisce their first time while having to deal with the true reality of their "first time" not being with them TODAY. Of course girls can move on easily where there is 5 times the number of fellas talking to them whereas there are single guys getting drunk and remembering the "good times"
    Thanks man, but it's all over for me.
    Traphouse Vibes

LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100) LiftingTank is not very well liked. (-100)
    Holy **** you still post on this forum?
    USMC

Aspiring Physique Athlete Thenotsobuff's Avatar
    Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thenotsobuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Thanks man, but it's all over for me.
    LMAO Dat dere self confidence of peace. Man tf up OP and keep ur chin up. Iḿ 56 and I still manage to pull sloots n chicks. Mostly around my height or shorter. Its all in ur game bro, women can smell insecurity 10000 miles away. Just gotta put up a confident aura and the girls will come. Groom well and talk confident= profit