Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000) Xenuprime is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yet another Bodyspace app problem thread!

Is anybody going to address the constant issues the Bodyspace app has or do I need to find another app to use?

1. How many thousands of duplicate workouts are in the system? Why not delete these?

2. When I create a workout on the desktop it won't show up on the app unless I track it on the desktop first (even then it cannot be added to my templates).

3. When I search for templates on my desktop, i get different workouts created by me than on the app (most are missing from both).

4. How do I delete a workout I created (completely, not just from my list)? This may be related to issue #1.

5. When i edit a workout on the desktop (delete sets, etc) these changes do not reflect in the template saved to my account and deleting then re-saving doesn't work either.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, made sure I have the newest version and also waited several days after creating the new workout before trying to find it on the app. And yes, I have re-booted.

For the most part, these are old complaints that come up often. Why doesn't anybody fix them?

ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottNoFlow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have issues with the app where I create my own workout templates. Turn up at the gym, load the template and it's empty! Get back home load up bodyspace to check the template and the entire workout is there! So many issues with this app!
    cold as the cold wind blows

latexyankee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ScottNoFlow View Post
    I have issues with the app where I create my own workout templates. Turn up at the gym, load the template and it's empty! Get back home load up bodyspace to check the template and the entire workout is there! So many issues with this app!
    Same issue, spend the first 20 min ****ing with my phone trying to figure out a way to record the workout properly.

KT21030 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can't get the app to show up on my phone, have to go through Google app store every time I want to get to my workout. Very f** annoying.

Fidde8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the same problem with my app as well and it has gotten worse since I updated my iphone OS. Is there any confirmation what is happening to the app to be so unstable of loading up exercises or workour programs even?