Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    peanut butter wheysted doievenlifttho's Avatar
    doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Female Scivation Game Over Cut Diet Log

Hi Everyone, I'm going to be logging my progress on this diet.

Game Over Cut Diet Background Info

The Game Over Cut diet is low carb, but there is a strictly laid out 3 course re-feed meal every few days, every morning you are also allowed grapefruit or blueberries with meal 1, and you are allowed to eat as many (non-starchy) veggies you would like to. The two main principles of the diet are alkalization and insulin control. By eating fruits/veggies with every meal you are preventing the body from becoming too acidic. By combining fats with protein and the veggies, you are preventing huge insulin spikes. The re-feed meal itself is only fats and carbs, no protein for that same reason.

There are a few different versions of the book, I prefer the volume 2 version:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...eover_vol2.pdf

Meal plan

The book has meal plans based on calories ranging from 1200 - 5000. Some of the veggies/fats/meats have other substitutes. Zero cal spices/drinks are allowed on this too. The only part I'm unsure about is the re-feed meal, I'm just worried having it every 3 days is too much for me being a female and at a very high body fat, for now I will keep it at once every 3-5 days. I haven't made it this long on any plan before for a long time which is why I started this thread.

Meal 1:
    1 oz chicken
    1 egg
    Veggies
    6 oz egg whites
    4.5oz grapefruit
    5g nuts

Meal 2:
    A little over a scoop of protein
    Veggies
    10g nuts

Meal 3:
    3 oz chicken
    Veggies
    4g peanut butter
    5 fish oils

Meal 4:
    3 oz chicken
    Veggies
    18g peanut butter

Meal 5:
    Veggies
    10g nuts

Meal 6:
    3 oz chicken
    Veggies
    1oz Avocado

Re-feed meal (last meal every few nights):

Course 1:
    Veggies making up around 15g carbs

Course 2:
    40g oatmeal
    Either 19g raisins or 18g honey
    15g almond butter or almonds

Course 3:
    8oz sweet potato
    15g peanut butter

Supplements: multivitamin, vit d, creatine, bcaas, glutamine, psyllium husk powder sometimes, apple cider vinegar. Hopefully will log some type of fat burner or ec stack maybe later on, but not going to start using those just yet. I also usually have 1-2 cups green tea and 1-2 cups black coffee per day as well. Before starting the re-feed each 3rd night I'm also taking a chrom poly.

Workout and cardio

For lifting, I'm doing a 12 week plan, each month the exercises change a little bit. Its from Zoe Rodriguez but I changed it a little bit to try and hit the glutes more and I also moved the abs workout from glute day to the rest days.

The split is:
    Monday- Glutes
    Tuesday- Chest/Back
    Wednesday- Legs
    Thursday- "Rest"= Shoulders + Abs + Cardio
    Friday- Glutes
    Saturday- Arms
    Sunday- "Rest"= Abs + Cardio

Cardio right now is 45 min stairmaster or incline treadmill post workout every day. It's not hiit, but in the book it says if you need to, you can add hiit on the non-lifting days, but LISS is still preferred. I add a resistance band on my legs for the stairmaster to change it up on leg/glute days towards the end of the 45 min.

My stats/goals

I'm 5'6''
    2/5/17 (day 1) was 187lbs @ 35% bf.
    2/9/17 (day 5) was 173lbs @ 33% bf. (I think I had just lost some food/water weight.)
    Will weigh myself every 5 days and post it.

My goal is to get to <18% and below 130 lbs then eventually bulk.
    I plan to keep the diet up for at least 4 weeks and assess from there whether to keep it up or to try the Dave Palumbo one again to reach this goal before I bulk. The Dave Palumbo keto diet didn't really work out for me tbh, I've tried almost 6 times but I never made it past 4 or 5 days. I'd always end up binging. I felt really different on it, and I also hated having to limit my veggies. But I think I would be able to lose fat faster on that, I would definitely have to lower my workout volume too though, which I'd rather not. Hoping GOC goes well and I can just keep going with it.

I haven't seen many threads about this diet recently...seems like it was huge around 2007-2010 then it just died away. Really liking it so far though.
    Last edited by doievenlifttho; 02-14-2017 at 10:43 AM.

doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Day 3

This was my day 3 refeed when I had it last week.

Day 9

Just finished up legs and cardio today. Really trying to focus on glutes.

GLUTES:
    Barbell glute bridge 4x12
    Cable frog walks 4 sets
    Hip ups 4x12
    Cable hip thrust 4x12
    Side to side bench step ups 4x20
    Pulse lunges 4x12
    Kettlebell sumo squat to stiff legged deads 4x10
    Dumbell squat with one arm 4x8
    3 variations of hip adductions total 12 sets
    45 min stairmaster (last ten min with a resistance band)

Will add in tonight's meal too, really excited for it. Using raisins instead of the honey this time and adding some Walden farms pancake syrup. It's weird how I don't feel hungry at all, makes me a bit worried that I'm not losing weight at all but I'm not going to let that stop me.

Tommorow will weigh-in and post pics.

Day 9

Finallly over

When have I ever been so excited to eat oatmeal lol...I had this plus 225g broc****. The oatmeal with raisins instead of honey is def more filling, going to have it this way from now on.

Day 10

Today was chest and back. Feeling ok, a lot of other stuff going on which is really stressing me out and this morning was really hard to get through but I guess I just have to remind myself that bingeing on donuts and ice cream like I want to right now to feel better isn't going to help. Tommorow can either be day 1 or day 11 based on what I do today. I know nobody is reading this but I guess at least I can stay accountable to myself.

CHEST AND BACK
    Lat pull downs wide and reverse grip [4x12] each 50 lbs
    Incline bench [4x12] 65 lbs
    Dumbbell chest press [4x15]
    Landmine chest press
    Kneeling single arm lat pull downs
    Single arm lat pull downs
    Cable straight arm pushdowns
    Machine pec flies
    45 min stairmaster

Weighed in at 170 today and 32% body fat. Obviously such a long way to go still but it's ok. The first pic is normal and the second is flexed...I also hope I can fit into those size 8 trousers in two weeks.

Last edited by doievenlifttho; 02-14-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Day 11

Today was by far the toughest day to get through. I ate a lot of veggies that helped but many times I felt like I was going to give in to the urge to binge. I was scared of myself honestly. I kept reminding myself how much I hate going to the gym the next day after a day of eating horrible and how bad I would feel if I did mess up, and that sort of stopped me. Also drank some sparkling water that helped.

At least tommorow is refeed day. I'm constantly worrying about whether I should lower my cals because I'm worried I'm not losing weight but then again when I do lose I cant ever seem to notice it. So far I think on top of whatever I may have lost, my skin definitely looks better and my face less bloated which is a nice change.

LEGS
    Wide and narrow angled leg press
    Front squat
    Low bar back squat
    Lying ham curls
    Quad leg extensions
    Hip abductions
    Split lunges
    Elevated dumbbell sumo squats
    45 min stairmaster

Looking forward to tommorow and going to weigh myself Saturday.
    Last edited by doievenlifttho; 02-16-2017 at 02:52 AM.

FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) FxFreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm reading. Keep going. Interested in what your results might be. Good luck!

Originally Posted by FxFreak View Post
    I'm reading. Keep going. Interested in what your results might be. Good luck!
    Aww thanks so much appreciate it. Do you have a log I can follow too?

lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mad weight loss in such a short time!

How are you finding lifting while glycogen depleted? Personally, I dont advocate any diet that restricts a macro heavily enough that I crave it - but lots of people have had grand success on keto/banting type diets. Keep posting about the experience, its a way for me to vicariously live it without sacrificing lifts

Subbed for progress.

Luke

Originally Posted by lukepeter View Post
    Mad weight loss in such a short time!

How are you finding lifting while glycogen depleted? Personally, I dont advocate any diet that restricts a macro heavily enough that I crave it - but lots of people have had grand success on keto/banting type diets. Keep posting about the experience, its a way for me to vicariously live it without sacrificing lifts

Subbed for progress.

Luke
    Thanks for following Luke, I just subbed to your thread too

I've had quite a few attempts with PSMF/RFL style diets but most of them were ultimately the same: 900-1000 cals usually, high protein, low fat, lifting and lots of cardio. Eventually tried to eat around 1800-2000 cals and just count only protein to eat just slightly under maintenance, tried intuitive eating and iifym as well, and a few other things. The most recent style of eating I tried this year was the Dave Palumbo keto diet, which is similar to this diet but there are no re-feeds, only one cheat meal per week and that's only after you make it the first two weeks with no cheats. Its "keto" but the fat is a little less than most standard keto diets.

On that one I was eating around 1300-1400 cals almost everyday and I felt good because I was losing weight a lot faster than on this diet but my workouts really suffered even though I was in "ketosis.' I had constant cravings for carbs, I had upped fat and lowered protein, tweaked a few times trying to fix it but I just kept messing up and eating massive amounts of food, usually sugary things with carbs, but also loaded with fat. I always felt hungry, was getting so obsessed with foods and trying to survive until my cheat meal but of course I never made it. Like all my other diet attempts I'd make it a few days and gain back everything I lost.

I really wish I could try something (successfully) more moderate like just a normal diet with moderate carbs, protein, and fat but I just have a hard time not feeling bad about eating certain foods. When I try to do iifym and I have 150 carbs for the day, I'll end up eating all of them really early in the morning no matter how hard I try to split it up, and on things like pop-tarts and oreos too. I know its cals in cals out but I honestly felt terrible, I know I wasn't fueling my body how I should for optimal results.

That's when I discovered this diet by Scivation. The cals come out to 1400-1600 per day with how many veggies I can eat, and the re-feed days are 1900-2100 usually. From what I've read it seems like it takes you to the "brink" of ketosis and maybe in it for a bit then you have that huge re-feed every three days and you start to run off those carbs for energy until you're depleted, then you re-feed again. I also like that the re-feed meals are so specific and I don't really have to choose what to get, bc if I had a choice I'd probably end up buying a half gallon of ice cream and eating it all. I know I've been complaining about wanting donuts and ice cream already in my last few posts, but I really think those are mostly because I feel stressed out and I'm used to using junk food to cope with things, not necessarily because I'm hungry..,but in a lot of the other diets I tried it was more of a combination of both. I surprisingly don't feel tired at all at the gym ever, or feel weak on this. I normally wake up 2:30am and get to gym by 3:15 and power through, do the 45 min cardio after.

Sorry for the essay lol, sort of rationalized why I'm doing this and trying to convince myself I can do this. I've been overweight for a longggg time now, finally getting back on track. I still deep down want to try the DP Keto again eventually but definitely not right now, maybe as a last resort when I'm closer to my goal and my lifting volume can go down.

Day 12

Today was like yesterday but maybe a little more difficult. I still felt hungry after my refeed which is so odd because when I read forum posts from MEN who ate these same foods but in larger amounts maybe, they were complaining about not being able to eat it all. Idk maybe because my stomach is so huge? Many times during the day I considered bingeing on peanut or almond butter with honey and tortillas because that's all I have at home to eat. In my mind I just don't think it would be worth it anyway. My friend wants to workout with me tommorow morning anyway so I know I'll probably end up waking up too late and not want to go if I messed up. I kept trying to tell myself I get to weigh-in on Saturday and hopefully that will be a little motivating to keep going. After the refeed I just had some diet 7up and a ton of veggies and I'm okay right now, going to go to sleep in a few hours. Really hoping I'll be at least 169 on Saturday.

SHOULDERS/ABS
    A few abs exercises/crunches etc
    Barbell military press
    Barbell upright rows
    Barbell front delt raises
    Dumbbell shoulder press
    Dumbbell reverse shoulder press
    Machine lateral flyes
    Cable rear delt flyes
    45 min stairmaster

This was meal 4, cauliflower, 18g peanut butter, 3oz chicken, cilantro, and some seasoning. Literally can put peanut butter on anything and it tastes good lol

lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Female body dynamics is something I only have observer experience with, but the science must be fairly consistent across the board...

A gentle word of caution - Be wary of overdoing things early on in the process, the backlash from your body after such rapid weight loss is a fearsome and powerful thing

IIFYM is, for me, the most sustainable diet process primarily because it is not restrictive, it gets even easier when you stop classifying foods as inherently bad, or good. Energy is energy, three basic building blocks in an acceptable ratio.

Good grief - 2:30 AM... how much sleep do you get in a night? I find if I get less than five hours - and with kids that means I need to get to bed pretty early - I am pretty much useless.

The above looks like a beastly shoulder workout - bloody good effort

Female body dynamics is something I only have observer experience with, but the science must be fairly consistent across the board...

A gentle word of caution - Be wary of overdoing things early on in the process, the backlash from your body after such rapid weight loss is a fearsome and powerful thing

IIFYM is, for me, the most sustainable diet process primarily because it is not restrictive, it gets even easier when you stop classifying foods as inherently bad, or good. Energy is energy, three basic building blocks in an acceptable ratio.

Good grief - 2:30 AM... how much sleep do you get in a night? I find if I get less than five hours - and with kids that means I need to get to bed pretty early - I am pretty much useless.

The above looks like a beastly shoulder workout - bloody good effort
    Thank you yes you're right, too much of a loss too quick isn't usually a good thing. So far I don't see much change but I'm not sure if its just in my head but regardless I will keep going and be patient. I hope to make it long enough binge free and be able to use iifym when I bulk, really looking forward to that.

I'm just one of those weird "morning people" haha, the only way I can sleep is by waking up really early. I totally understand though, I sleep early too haha, usually in bed by 10pm.

Day 13

Excited that after tomorrow I will have made it 2 weeks! In all honesty my body image is so poor right now, I wish I could just be happy about making it this far considering I used to binge 3-4 days per week and this is finally breaking the cycle but I guess I got to just keep going and keep it up.

This has been meal 2 and meal 5 lately. Basically a protein shake but I mix it in a bowl and add less water than I would for a shake so it is more like pudding. Instead of the 10g whole nuts I used 10g ground up almonds, tastes good with peanut butter too.

This was the only snippet I got of my first set of hip thrusts, but I ended up lowering the weight a bit so I could squeeze my glutes more.

GLUTES
    Banded barbell hip thrusts [135 lbs, 115 lbs, 4x12]
    Barbell stiff legged deadlift [115 lbs, 4x10]
    Cable crab walks
    Kettlebell stiff legged deadlift to sumo squat [4x10]
    Dumbbell one arm squat [4x8]
    Side to side bench jumps [4x20]
    Static lunges [4x12 each leg]
    Banded hip ups [4x12]
    Bosu ball glute ham raise [4x10]
    Single leg lying ham curls [4 sets each leg]
    Machine hip adductions 3 different variations: leaning forward, leaning backwards against seat, and standing in squat position off the seat [12 sets]
    45 min stairmaster [wearing resistance band towards the end]

Day 14

Well weighed in at 168 lbs today, and slightly lower body fat but rounding up the decimals so it's still 32%. Admitting that yes I feel like giving up lately but I also can't seem to let myself just sit back and eat whatever I want and not workout. The guilt will just be too much. Got to keep going. That's the toughest part, to not give up when you don't see any progress and you wonder if you can even do this because you've been stuck for so long.

Tomorrow is refeed day!!!!!!!

ARMS
    Front to back shoulder press [4x20]
    Dumbbell front delt raises [4x12]
    Dumbbell y press [4x15]
    Standing single arm dumbbell shoulder press
    Palm up lateral flyes
    Lateral flyes [4x8]
    Dumbbell hammer curls
    Dumbbell bicep curls
    Cable hammer curls
    Close grip tricep pushdowns [4x15]
    Wide grip tricep pushdowns [4x15]
    Lateral fly burnout [2 sets]
    45 min stairmaster

Modified a few things for convenience sake and I'm posting it here for accountability.

Meal 1:
    1 egg
    Veggies
    6 oz egg whites
    4oz grapefruit
    2-3g olive oil

Meal 2:
    Optional: Veggies
    10g nuts

Meal 3:
    4 oz chicken
    Veggies
    5 fish oils

Meal 4:
    3 oz chicken
    Veggies
    15g peanut butter

Meal 5:
    Veggies
    10g nuts

Meal 6:
    6oz egg whites
    2-3g olive oil
    1 egg
    Veggies

Re-feed meal (the last meal every 3rd night):

Course 1:
    Veggies making up around 15g carbs eg. 300g cauliflower

Course 2:
    40g oatmeal
    18g raisins
    15g almond butter or almonds

Course 3:
    8oz sweet potato
    15g peanut butter

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad to see you back girl! so many people from back in the day all left and i hope all is well with all of them. Wishing you all the best as you get back on it, know that you are not alone in the struggle, i'm still slowly but surely chugging along *hugs* <3
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

Originally Posted by cherrygarcia80 View Post
    Glad to see you back girl! so many people from back in the day all left and i hope all is well with all of them. Wishing you all the best as you get back on it, know that you are not alone in the struggle, i'm still slowly but surely chugging along *hugs* <3
    Omg you're the best you still remember me <3 thanks so much!!! I'm glad to see you're still logging too yup I've only seen Flo and Brandon from a while back the others seem to have gone, I couldn't find Phoenix's log but I'm going to just mass subscribe to all I can find.

Thanks for stopping by and for the support

Day 15

Today went well, was refeed day! I made the oats (accidentally) with less water this time and left them in the fridge and they end up being thick like baked rice pudding, tasted amazing.

For the sweet potatoes this time I made them savory and added some seasonings just because I didn't feel like having another sweet meal. Still was hungry so like usual went and ate more veggies. I might have some diet soda tonight if I still feel like I need something but I'm not sure if I have any left.

I remember from reading the massive cut diet q&a thread that the authors of the book/diet said to give it at least 2 weeks, after that is when you start to notice the changes bc before that your body is getting used to the volume of food, eating pattern etc and learning to handle the refeeds every third night. They were all right. I feel some changes, especially in my waist size...still a long way to go but progress is still progress no matter how small

Today was rest day so I just did abs and 45 min stairmaster.
    Last edited by doievenlifttho; 02-19-2017 at 03:42 PM.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hi Gigi,

The old gang, eh?

Some have left, some are still around the forums but in different sections. I keep a daily log as well as a push-up log, in the workout section (see my sig).

Phoenix has been in and out. She went through a tough business transition and needs some time to adjust. She's a tough woman. She gonna make it! She's been running a log in the ladies section.

Good to see you around again.
    Happy for you, for winning that Dymatize promo. You'll enjoy the stuff for sure.

I'll check on you from time to time, just to make sure you behave yourself

Take care and good luck with your new log.

Your Carb refeeds are making me jealous, must you make everything look so delicious before sharing?

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Hi Gigi,

The old gang, eh?

Some have left, some are still around the forums but in different sections. I keep a daily log as well as a push-up log, in the workout section (see my sig).

Phoenix has been in and out. She went through a tough business transition and needs some time to adjust. She's a tough woman. She gonna make it! She's been running a log in the ladies section.

Good to see you around again.
    Happy for you, for winning that Dymatize promo. You'll enjoy the stuff for sure.

I'll check on you from time to time, just to make sure you behave yourself

Take care and good luck with your new log.
    Thanks Flo, nice to see you too again appreciate the support. I just found hers in the female section, hope things will get better. Just subbed to your threads as well!

Looking forward to trying the dymatize, so far I've been having just plain vanilla in a different brand, getting a bit tired of that flavor now haha Do you still use isopure? I was thinking about getting the coconut flavor but I haven't seen many reviews on it.

Your Carb refeeds are making me jealous, must you make everything look so delicious before sharing?
    Aww thanks haha I was actually thinking anyone looking in this thread will probably eventually get tired of the same old sweet potato and oats over and over again lol. If you didn't live all the way in South Africa I would've sent you some haha. Excited for the dave palumbo diet though whenever I switch over to that, it allows actual cheat meals
    Last edited by doievenlifttho; 02-20-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Day 16

Today was tough and I imagine tomorrow will be even more difficult, I have two exams on Wednesday. Took everything to not stop by the donut place on the drive home for apple fritters and cinnamon rolls, also wanted to buy some s'mores poptarts Stayed focused though, I just kept going and didn't buy them.

This morning my best friend worked out with me, it took a bit longer than usual but we did a few extra exercises and it was fun. Most of these are supersets so it's not too bad. I'm one of those people who likes to workout alone though tbh bc I just want to get into the zone and listen to my music. It's ok though, still was a good workout, just took longer to finish. We're doing chest and back tomorrow.

GLUTES
    Barbell glute bridges [115, 135 lbs 4x12]
    Banded hip ups [4x12]
    Cable crab walks
    Kettlebell stiff legged deadlift to sumo squat [4x10]
    One arm dumbbell squat [4x8]
    Pulse lunges [20 lbs, 4x12 each leg]
    Jump squats [4x10]
    Side to side bench jumps [4x20]
    Donkey kicks x fire hydrants [8 lbs 4x15 each leg]
    Bosu ball glute ham raise [4x12]
    Reverse hyperextension x glute back extension
    Hip adductions 3 variations [9 sets]
    45 min stairmaster with a resistance band at the end
    Last edited by doievenlifttho; 02-20-2017 at 04:29 PM.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by doievenlifttho View Post
    Thanks Flo, nice to see you too again appreciate the support. I just found hers in the female section, hope things will get better. Just subbed to your threads as well!

Looking forward to trying the dymatize, so far I've been having just plain vanilla in a different brand, getting a bit tired of that flavor now haha Do you still use isopure? I was thinking about getting the coconut flavor but I haven't seen many reviews on it.
    Hi

Phoenix will be back when she is ready.

You're welcome for the support.

Haven't had Isopure in a while.
    I was just thinking to get some this week, but I just purchased a truckload of SciVation BCAA a couple weeks ago, and a new bottle of Flexatril today, so my supp budget is pretty slim right now... Maybe in a little while.

Do you mean the Coconut Chocolate, for the Dymatize promo you won?
    Taydbear7 shared a couple of sample packs with me and oh my...
    Tasted just like almond joy.
    I posted a video of that on my daily log, a couple days ago.

You won't be disappointed with that.
    But then again, you won't be disappointed with anything Dymatize
    I promise.

See ya.

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Hi

Phoenix will be back when she is ready.

You're welcome for the support.

Haven't had Isopure in a while.
    I was just thinking to get some this week, but I just purchased a truckload of SciVation BCAA a couple weeks ago, and a new bottle of Flexatril today, so my supp budget is pretty slim right now... Maybe in a little while.

Do you mean the Coconut Chocolate, for the Dymatize promo you won?
    Taydbear7 shared a couple of sample packs with me and oh my...
    Tasted just like almond joy.
    I posted a video of that on my daily log, a couple days ago.

You won't be disappointed with that.
    But then again, you won't be disappointed with anything Dymatize
    I promise.

See ya.
    Ohh ok, I ended up asking for chocolate cake batter bc a few flavors were out of stock and I didn't want to delay it. I'm normally not a fan of chocolate protein powders TBH (or vanilla) but I've been using them to make "pudding" and cake batter sounds good so hopefully I like it. Who doesn't love cake batter right!! that chocolate coconut sounds amazing though.

I ended up buying muscletech ISO peanut butter chocolate twist that was on sale today at the grocery store bc I only have one scoop left in my tub, sounds pretty good will get to try it out tomorrow!!!

Thanks for the help btw

Day 18

Weight today was 166!!! Down 2 lbs since last time.

Refeed day today, the usual. Veggies were cauliflower, then had oats with raisins and almond butter and sweet potato with peanut butter. I wonder if I will ever get tired of these same foods over and over again lol.

Tried hack squat for the first time today and I didn't like it bc the machine stops right above parallel (doesn't let you go lower) so basically its just barely working quads, def going to just do barbell squats next time. Or maybe I needed to add more weight on idk. My old gym used to have a much better hack squat where it was angled, and it really used to kill my legs, I miss it.

LEGS
    Hack squat
    Smith reverse lunges [4x12 each leg]
    Barbell front squat [4x8-10]
    Dumbbell stiff legged deadlift
    Wide and close stance angled leg press [8 sets]
    Sissy squats on leg extension machine
    Seated leg extensions
    Hip adductions
    Walking reverse barbell kickbacks
    45 min stairmaster with resistance band towards the end

Day 19

Sometimes I think "why am I doing this" "I'm going to mess up anyway, it's only a matter of time" "I have so far to go still" and other times I start to think that maybe there are some changes and I just don't see them, and that it's only been 19 days, I need to just keep going. I didn't gain all this weight in 19 days so I can't expect to lose it this quick.

Really felt like eating subway idkw, such a weird craving. Specifically wheat bread, turkey meat, chipotle dressing, green bell peppers, olives, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, American cheese, pickles, jalapeños, and some black pepper. Doesn't even sound that bad really but I want the whole footling and I probably wouldn't stop just there. I drank some of this lemonade flavored sparkling water I had at home which is basically just diet soda, that helped. The pic is posed but I'll take progress pics in the same clothes as the ones in post #5 next time so I can compare.

Got to keep going. 36 more lbs to lose!!! I can't wait to actually bulk when this cut is over.

SHOULDERS/ABS
    Barbell military press
    Dumbbell Arnold press
    Dumbbell upright rows
    Machine rear delt flyes
    Front delt raises
    Landmine single arm presses
    Roman chair abs/leg lifts
    45 min stairmaster

Keep on swimming! scrossmaggard's Avatar
    scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good progress. I have to remind myself it's a marathon, not a sprint. I actually had subway Tuesday and it was great. They have that new multigrain flatbread that has more fiber. Some hate it. I love it. I usually go 6" double meat and all the veggies, extra pickles! Lol
    Keep after it!
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!

rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50) rspinetti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just stumbled across your log and I have to say your weight loss progress is phenomenal! Keep it up!
    A quick unwarranted opinion, I've noticed your weight going down sharply but your bf % hasn't changed too much. Unless you think this is some water weight in addition to fat loss, I'd be worried that you're losing muscle mass also. How has your lifting been since you started the program?
    My Workout/Training Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179722903

Originally Posted by doievenlifttho View Post

Thanks for the help btw
    you are welcome
    anytime

Originally Posted by scrossmaggard View Post
    Good progress. I have to remind myself it's a marathon, not a sprint. I actually had subway Tuesday and it was great. They have that new multigrain flatbread that has more fiber. Some hate it. I love it. I usually go 6" double meat and all the veggies, extra pickles! Lol
    Keep after it!
    Thanks so much omg that sounds delicious haha, I'm the same way about whole wheat, prefer brown rice over white too lol