Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AGstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know what's worse anymore: the miscers that complain about bitches, or the miscers that's complain about miscers complaining about bitches.

You *******s act like this **** is new... men have likely been complaining about women since the dawn of human. The only things that are different is that today men have the internet and men can't legally hit them.

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Thank you for writing something that I can actually understand. That makes sense to me
    You're v welcome
    Simple minds need simple answers.

countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can this please get stickied?
    Success is not owned, it is rented. Rent is due every day.
    -JJ Watt

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ectobruh View Post
    im 5'5 and had my balls gargled 2 weeks ago. shutup. light a green stick. chug a beer and go outside.

you don't get ass because you overanalyze every little fukkin irrelevant thing. quit acting like its some devine aztec ritual. its pussy.

some chick was born and 20 years later.tadaaa.

quit with the mysticism.

annnnnd I use lifts for maximum trolling. there's enough weekend sloots for all of us bruh. just protect yah sh*t

awkward *******

lifts+ step up ur sh*t and have decent hygiene and get some pussy

pick one
    That's what I'm talking about. Just the point we are trying to make bruh.
    Some folks here complain without even trying. And some give it up all together after failing a few times.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have had women throw themselves at me. i'm saving myself for religion and it is depressing to see the world so slooty. if it burns i will be delighted
    go no contact NOW

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Melis689 View Post
    There's a line between voicing an opinion and making "all women are sloots/disregard them all" threads though. I can't not respect anyone who has a valid justified opinion but some of these go to the extreme, and you can tell it's cause they've had no luck. It goes the same way for vile feminazis that preach hatred towards men, in fact they're even worse

And to think that these lads wonder why their bitter arses are FA..
    You dislike men who disregard women because you can't control them.

You are pathetic.
    *All my posts are 100% fiction*

IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IronBrahh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hicksbrah View Post
    Additionally is there anything more humiliating than being with a girl who is with you because she learned to ignore her instinct of being attracted to \en who are destructive to her? No thanks jeff lol.
    feels bad...

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by legalscholar View Post
    Some FA's are whiny pussies, but some got legitimately ****ed over in life. Try to view the world through the eyes of someone who has never had a social life. Most likely you've had friends and a social life since you were a toddler, so it's hard to put yourselves in the shoes of a FA - to understand what it means to be completely disconnected from society.

Socializing with others is as simple as breathing to most people. But for some FA's, who were either bullied or were just loners as children and sat alone all the time, they never developed skills you take for granted. A true FA could go out today and talk with 100 other men, and would feel a connection with none of them. People can instantly detect that something is "off" about a FA within a few sentences. No social energy exists in the conversation, and it will turn awkward fast. The people they spoke to would be politely waiting for this weirdo to leave them alone and would go out of their way to avoid them in the future. How can a FA ever develop social skills in this situation? When they automatically come off as weird no matter what they do, whether they act like themselves or if they try to act like a normal person? These FA's simply got left behind, and if they are unable to form a social relationship with other men, they will likewise be unable to convince a woman to sleep with them unless they are exceptionally attractive.

Some FAs dig such deep holes for themselves when they are children and don't know any better. Now, as adults, they feel a strong biological urge to sleep with women and are incapable of doing so, it's no wonder they grow bitter, and that bitterness turns into hatred. FA's should do whatever they can to dig themselves out of these holes and build a life for themselves, I agree, but personally I feel a lot of pity for them. Society can be brutal to those on the outside looking in.
    Repped. This is about the best I've seen someone put the FA feels into words.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    This is a complete fiction. Yes, men have the biological urge to have sex with every woman they meet. But we are not slaves to our biological urges.

Any actual real human culture has always placed huge consequences, including shunning, lashing, and death, to men who actually indulged these urges.
    Yes and no. They placed these consequences on men without power. Pussy is a limited resource, and those in power wanted to hoard it for themselves. A shah or chief cannot take multiple wives for himself unless the libido of other men are controlled. It was always about monopolizing reproduction. Even in Christian Western society, where harems officially didn't exist, the nobility were always far more free to have mistresses and fuk the wives of peasants. Even the popes of the past often had multiple illegitimate children.

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Disrespecting sloots is fun.

When they love you for it, it's funny.

300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some FA's are whiny pussies, but some got legitimately ****ed over in life. Try to view the world through the eyes of someone who has never had a social life. Most likely you've had friends and a social life since you were a toddler, so it's hard to put yourselves in the shoes of a FA - to understand what it means to be completely disconnected from society.

Socializing with others is as simple as breathing to most people. But for some FA's, who were either bullied or were just loners as children and sat alone all the time, they never developed skills you take for granted. A true FA could go out today and talk with 100 other men, and would feel a connection with none of them. People can instantly detect that something is "off" about a FA within a few sentences. No social energy exists in the conversation, and it will turn awkward fast. The people they spoke to would be politely waiting for this weirdo to leave them alone and would go out of their way to avoid them in the future. How can a FA ever develop social skills in this situation? When they automatically come off as weird no matter what they do, whether they act like themselves or if they try to act like a normal person? These FA's simply got left behind, and if they are unable to form a social relationship with other men, they will likewise be unable to convince a woman to sleep with them unless they are exceptionally attractive.

Some FAs dig such deep holes for themselves when they are children and don't know any better. Now, as adults, they feel a strong biological urge to sleep with women and are incapable of doing so, it's no wonder they grow bitter, and that bitterness turns into hatred. FA's should do whatever they can to dig themselves out of these holes and build a life for themselves, I agree, but personally I feel a lot of pity for them. Society can be brutal to those on the outside looking in.
    I'm that guy who has had a social life at many different portions in life, but has also experienced being FA at one or two portions, one of them being now. So I can perfectly sympathize with FAs, while at the same time still be one of the boys. I'm like that in between guy who can communicate with people, both with status and no status. It even shows here on the misc, and it does seem to throw people off. I don't know what it is, I'm just a weird guy tbh. But life is give and take.

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup! I just come here to laugh at the sad pathetic fuks who have unrealistic and backward views on women. It's ridiculous and entertaining

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBRACFOGNIK View Post
    All of you old people (30+ even late 20s) need to realize that your life experience isn't relatable to men in their late teens and early 20s. You simply can't understand how it is for men this age because you haven't been through it in the same generation. Things you know don't apply to people our age-you aren't qualified to be giving young men or women advice. I have zero issues with women, I want to marry, I have been in relationships, long term included, and I agree with almost everything the "FA woman hater" miscers think and say.. because it is true.
    Every generation of young people think that they're unique and have that "no one understands me" attitude. It's why we had grunge and gangsta rap. You guys have... whatever chitty music that you have. Anyways, my point is that every generation feels that way. And then you grow up, get over it, and realize that human nature never really changes.

That said, every generation had its unique challenges. During the 60s, people had to deal with the Vietnam War, the rise of drugs, and ugly bitches burning their bras. You guys have to deal with the proliferation of social media and the internet. What many of you don't seem to realize though due to your narrow focus is that whatever complaints you have about young women apply to the men as well.

lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolatyou1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So much truth in this post.

I feel as if I were born introverted but that's not the root cause of FA. External factors throughout childhood play a role in determining social intelligence. Getting bullied in school indefinitely disturbs the psyche and its virtually impossible to overcome that, believe me. That sense of inferiority becomes ingrained and self esteem is virtually gone.

Hating on women is unjustified. Society is constantly changing (for better or worse, that's your opinion) and FAs have not adjusted.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bring it in, Misc.

datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000) datclownbaby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im still not even sure if you guys are real
    clownbaby has arrived

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm married and glad I don't have to deal with this chit anymore. I feel for you young brahs though in the Internet age were so many chicks are Instagram whores. Good luck to you all.

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For a bit of balance, I work in a gym and nothing annoys me more, than a middle aged woman coming in the gym and men of all ages, single and married, fawning all over her, it's so pathetic. I thought I was the only one who found it annoying,but my mate just found it so cringeworthy the other day.Seeing this taxi driver following this woman around the gym racking her weights for her, putting the weights back,he was like 'really??' .... Felt a bit bad for her actually, she is there to train ,a paying member like anyone else, and she had a horde of desperate men bothering her. I mean I could kind of understand it, if she was stunning, like a traffic stopper. But she is an average woman, has 2 kids actually ,in her forties.

If you look at some of the stereotypically annoying behaviours some women have, like princess syndrome, men are responsible in my opinion. Men need to sort their act out in my opinion.So when I hear men moan about women acting up, I just haven't much sympathy
    I bang trannies.

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't open FA threads.
    Problem solved.
    "
    I would have nuked Russia by now.

It doesn't matter if they're wrong. It doesn't matter if they're right.

They need to pursue deescslation immediately."- GreatOldOne.

ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I learnt along time ago the only guys that complain about sloots are the ones that cant get them

Ill be honest, ive never known that many people and don't go out much, but I look after myself, I try and push for my goals and I have decent looks so I still get girls.

An FA can still get girls, just because you dont socialize with people doesnt mean you can't improve yourself, doesnt mean you cant push for goals.

Set your goals, and once you start achieving them, it builds confidence, socializing isnt the only way to build confidence. When you start gym, and you start seeing yourself looking better and better, you feel good about yourself and that builds your confidence up.

One of the most attractive things for women is a man who keeps pushing forward with his life and getting chit done and thats something anyone can do even FA's.

Ive had ex's in the past that knew I wasnt going out much that didn't have a problem with it, and these were decent looks chicks, not every girl is so judgemental on these kind of things.

TLDR An FA can still be successful with women if he puts in the work and doesnt let the bitterness consume him

Originally Posted by Gios View Post
    I don't hate women but I hate the situation. Last night at club 5 guys to 1 girl ratio hitting on 5/10s like starving dogs after one piece of bread. Then today get first tinder match in a week and get unmatched soon after.
    Lol tbh Australia seems even worse for dating than America, i know handsome intelligent guys settling for really low value girls, that dont bring much to the table.

Getting something good in Australia takes alot of ****n work, alot and the competition is high.
    Last edited by ItzcoolBrah; 02-11-2017 at 04:34 AM.
    Need a friendly voice, pm me

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

"U can say what ever, but the bishes still fukk me." T529

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    A true FA could go out today and talk with 100 other men, and would feel a connection with none of them. People can instantly detect that something is "off" about a FA within a few sentences. No social energy exists in the conversation, and it will turn awkward fast.
    Yes I can relate to this so much. I'm not FA but very introverted/INTJ personality and feel like I'm just on another frequency than normal people. I'm female and decent looking so people still try to be my friend and I am able to get dates etc. but I can tell people sense something is different. I fake enjoying social situations but it takes a lot of energy. I can honestly relate more to misc than to normal social conversations. I think if I had been male I might've ended up FA too.

Edmund Brah-tes DaCountOfBrahte's Avatar
    DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by liftasaurus View Post
    my god what a blue pilled circle jerk this thread is. filled with all the usual delusional morons.
    This. There is no discussion of evolutionary/biological reality in this thread, the fact that *by design* of our species, there will always be severe severe inequality in the sexual marketplace in the favor of a few top-tier men, and virtually no inequality amongst females. Just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual blue-pilled idiots circle jerking to non-rigorous garbage theories they inherited like mules from their environment.

The reason why his forum has become such a cesspool is because all of the funny/redpilled posters get banned. It's not because there's been this sudden magical influx of autists/virgins/whatever you want to cope and call it. There is no accountability for bad/boring posters, because *those* are the ones who survive the draconian mod permabans. Just take the fact that female posters are allowed to spew their garbage drivel (in 6 years of lurking the misc, i have *never* seen a quality/funny female poster, just ones that get whiteknighted by all the desperate betas on here), and are completely protected by mods whenever they post on the regular misc, but one regular miscer goes to female misc and gets banned almost immediately for being even a little bit objective. At the end of the day this website is about making money, and misc traffic is irrelevant in comparison to the need to remain subservient to the the current politically dorrect dogma to avoid lawsuits/bad rep for business.

Let me ask all of you morons a question: *why* from an evolutionary point of view, is sexual dimorphism *beneficial* in animals, particularly vertebrates, in comparison to asexual reproduction? ANSWER: because you are literally allowed to roll the dice with the entirety of the male population (half the overall population), take the best result of the top alpha male, and have it apply to the *entirety* of the next generation, having him breed with all the females. By design, there will always be severe sexual inequality amongst males. Take chimpanzees, take dolphins, take wolves, take literally any vertebrate species more or less. the only reason humans are different is because we've evolved societies that have forced monogamy for thousands of years, something that is entirely irrelevant now with pre-marital fornication/birthcontrol

But my post will be ignored, because the cope is so deeply embedded in the vast majority of society that what i said above literally won't compute in your brains. oh well

Cliffs: just LOL @ the misc and miscers. keep coping like the sheep you are.
    Last edited by DaCountOfBrahte; 02-11-2017 at 08:23 AM.
    "In life, we are all either kings or pawns."

"Leave humanity behind."

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    Guys on here want traditional women, but they're not traditional men. They want marriage material women, but don't want to get married. They want women with self esteem low enough to do what they want, but don't want them to sl00t.

No woman worth a damn is going to settle for that.
    this pretty much hit the nail on the head.

another point that should be made is that as much as i (and some miscers) like to joke about "Chads gonna Chad" that while looks are important, theyre only the attraction, not the main event. Most miscers lack the social skills to have a friend group that they can do cool **** with.

And this is key: NO woman who miscers want, wants to be with a man whos idea of a "Friday night" is playing WoW or some other video game. Im not saying you have to go get drunk as ****, but go do SOMETHING that involves social interaction. Its also the catch 22 of being how to meet the woman the miscers want
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Edmund Brah-tes DaCountOfBrahte's Avatar
    DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000) DaCountOfBrahte is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    this pretty much hit the nail on the head.

another point that should be made is that as much as i (and some miscers) like to joke about "Chads gonna Chad" that while looks are important, theyre only the attraction, not the main event. Most miscers lack the social skills to have a friend group that they can do cool **** with.

And this is key: NO woman who miscers want, wants to be with a man whos idea of a "Friday night" is playing WoW or some other video game. Im not saying you have to go get drunk as ****, but go do SOMETHING that involves social interaction. Its also the catch 22 of being how to meet the woman the miscers want
    no...it doesnt you moron. see my post. you must have an 85 iq at most. this isnt a matter of your delusional bluepilled opinion. this is a matter of science/fact/logic
    "In life, we are all either kings or pawns."

"Leave humanity behind."

Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Twice11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaCountOfBrahte View Post
    This. There is no discussion of evolutionary/biological reality in this thread, the fact that *by design* of our species, there will always be severe severe inequality in the sexual marketplace in the favor of a few top-tier men, and virtually no inequality amongst females. Just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual blue-pilled idiots circle jerking to non-rigorous garbage theories they inherited like mules from their environment.

The reason why his forum has become such a cesspool is because all of the funny/redpilled posters get banned. It's not because there's been this sudden magical influx of autists/virgins/whatever you want to cope and call it. There is no accountability for bad/boring posters, because *those* are the ones who survive the draconian mod permabans. Just take the fact that female posters are allowed to spew their garbage drivel (in 6 years of lurking the misc, i have *never* seen a quality/funny female poster, just ones that get whiteknighted by all the desperate betas on here), and are completely protected by mods whenever they post on the regular misc, but one regular miscer goes to female misc and gets banned almost immediately for being even a little bit objective. At the end of the day this website is about making money, and misc traffic is irrelevant in comparison to the need to remain subservient to the the current politically dorrect dogma to avoid lawsuits/bad rep for business.

Let me ask all of you morons a question: *why* from an evolutionary point of view, is sexual dimorphism *beneficial* in animals, particularly vertebrates, in comparison to asexual reproduction? ANSWER: because you are literally allowed to roll the dice with the entirety of the male population (half the overall population), take the best result of the top alpha male, and have it apply to the *entirety* of the next generation, having him breed with all the females. By design, there will always be severe sexual inequality amongst males. Take chimpanzees, take dolphins, take wolves, take literally any vertebrate species more or less. the only reason humans are different is because we've evolved societies that have forced monogamy for thousands of years, something that is entirely irrelevant now with pre-marital fornication/birthcontrol

But my post will be ignored, because the cope is so deeply embedded in the vast majority of society that what i said above literally won't compute in your brains. oh well

Cliffs: just LOL @ the misc and miscers. keep coping like the sheep you are.
    Wow someone actually wants to engage in a dialogue based on reason and rationale. It's nice knowing that not everyone here is a postmodernist.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every woman is a 10/10 in her own beautiful way (some also have great personalities)
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But if i was female i wouldnt need to be successful or mentally healthy. I could do exactly what im doing now and i'd be able to get any guy i want. Being a straight male is a scam. Im working on devrloping a drug to make you gay. Women will become extinct when it hits the market.

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women can be pretty brutal if you're not good looking and tall.

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    Women can be pretty brutal if you're not good looking and tall.
    You don't even have to be tall bro.
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    Every woman is a 10/10 in her own beautiful way (some also have great personalities)
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*

Pics?

Jk
    I kid I kid
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.-Maya Angelou