Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MyGhettoFantasy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by legalscholar View Post
    Some FA's are whiny pussies, but some got legitimately ****ed over in life. Try to view the world through the eyes of someone who has never had a social life. Most likely you've had friends and a social life since you were a toddler, so it's hard to put yourselves in the shoes of a FA - to understand what it means to be completely disconnected from society.

Socializing with others is as simple as breathing to most people. But for some FA's, who were either bullied or were just loners as children and sat alone all the time, they never developed skills you take for granted. A true FA could go out today and talk with 100 other men, and would feel a connection with none of them. People can instantly detect that something is "off" about a FA within a few sentences. No social energy exists in the conversation, and it will turn awkward fast. The people they spoke to would be politely waiting for this weirdo to leave them alone and would go out of their way to avoid them in the future. How can a FA ever develop social skills in this situation? When they automatically come off as weird no matter what they do, whether they act like themselves or if they try to act like a normal person? These FA's simply got left behind, and if they are unable to form a social relationship with other men, they will likewise be unable to convince a woman to sleep with them unless they are exceptionally attractive.

Some FAs dig such deep holes for themselves when they are children and don't know any better. Now, as adults, they feel a strong biological urge to sleep with women and are incapable of doing so, it's no wonder they grow bitter, and that bitterness turns into hatred. FA's should do whatever they can to dig themselves out of these holes and build a life for themselves, I agree, but personally I feel a lot of pity for them. Society can be brutal to those on the outside looking in.
    This is a good post.

I myself have some so called "FA" tendencies in that I rarely have strong emotional reactions and I operate on a different wavelength than it seems a lot of social butterflies do.

I have good social skills learned through rote and I am a confident person able to communicate verbally, with body language and measured eye contact. However, I do not connect with people (ded srs). I do not have emotional responses to most people and situations. What I mean by this is when I meet someone I do not feed on their energy and they cannot feed on mine, as well I never get caught up in the moment (I don't like this). I am always analyzing and making conscious decisions on how I want to think and feel at any given moment.

At times I have thought there might actually be something "wrong" with me chemically speaking. I was in an auto accident with 3 other individuals in the vehicle and experienced zero adrenal response and had zero emotional response. I almost felt robotic as I observed how the other three individuals panicked and had strong emotional responses. I was able, with complete emotional sobriety, to asses the damage, come up with a plan of action and delegate without really missing a beat.

In situations like the above this disposition is great. Admittedly, however, my inability to connect with people during casual social interactions does often lead to a lot of people choosing to socialize with someone else.

I can talk business and ingratiate myself wonderfully in career/work context, but I simply do not have emotional responses/connections to most people that I meet and this is so much so that at times the disconnect is palpable.

Social skills are always a work in progress and you might be strong in one context and weak in another.

ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ayy1maobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    Women can be pretty brutal if you're not good looking and tall.
    Most women look like 3/10, tired crackhead males without makeup on (the same ones they insult and call disgusting). All of those conveyor belt, typical social media sloots not only have tons of make up on but they also have tons of filters slapped on and to top it off, they chop pretty much all of their pictures.

Trust me *******, the vast majority of women are ugly and insecure but men struggle to rise above that because of the deception of makeup/editing and because women stick together like flies around chit. Can you imagine if men stood around in circles in a club and were hostile to any woman who came close or if every picture a male posted had 150 comments saying "holy ****, you're so handsome man". Men aren't innocent in this, ******* WKs who give women constant options/ego boosts make it worse. When you start to realize this, you feel better about your position as a man, ugly or not.
    ** Formerly Holysht **

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zizzfanatica View Post
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*

Pics?

Jk
    I kid I kid
    mhm
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    โคKing Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crewโค
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    mhm
    you must admit is funny 🤦🏻‍♀️
    ----- DSC ----โœ˜-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.-Maya Angelou

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    Every woman is a 10/10 in her own beautiful way (some also have great personalities)
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First time looking at the misc in many months and I find the archetypal misc thread, I am pleased.
    Here is a very complex problem attempting to be solved by reducing it to fit into certain ideological viewpoints.

Women are very selective which is why we've evolved so quickly and successfully. Marriage is not a useless religious tool. Excess polygamy will destroy a society when the bottom males become frustrated enough to harm society (as we have seen).

Women will NOT date below them on the social/intelligence/wealth ladder. They date across and up dominance hierarchies and it is how we evolved. This was necessary back in the caveman days for ensuring successful childbirth and protection but not so much now. This is a very relevant problem that is starting to unveil as more men are continually dropping out of higher education and disappearing. At the same time, women are being told to believe things they do not feel are true (sacrificing family life for corporate careers). Men are struggling to adjust to the radical changes that have happened over the last century. I think a problem is that many men are being discarded by society. Some of these men just disappear, others surface after the bitterness and resentment consumes them.

Women are starting to have more power in the workplace also which utterly confuses men. How do you treat a woman that attempts to overpower you (verbal aggression) in the workplace? There is an unspoken agreement between males because there is always an underlying threat of physical violence (which is why we also get along so well). Hitting a women is unspeakable, so when a women is violent towards you. You are in a bind because there is NO THREAT of violence, and most importantly, the women knows you are of no threat. It places men in a confusing situation.
    Last edited by TroyLeroy; 02-11-2017 at 11:36 AM.
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Hicksbrah View Post
    Additionally is there anything more humiliating than being with a girl who is with you because she learned to ignore her instinct of being attracted to men who are destructive to her? No thanks jeff lol.
    Read this a couple of days ago and it stayed stuck in my head.

Originally Posted by DaCountOfBrahte View Post
    *why* from an evolutionary point of view, is sexual dimorphism *beneficial* in animals, particularly vertebrates, in comparison to asexual reproduction? ANSWER: because you are literally allowed to roll the dice with the entirety of the male population (half the overall population), take the best result of the top alpha male, and have it apply to the *entirety* of the next generation, having him breed with all the females. By design, there will always be severe sexual inequality amongst males. Take chimpanzees, take dolphins, take wolves, take literally any vertebrate species more or less. the only reason humans are different is because we've evolved societies that have forced monogamy for thousands of years, something that is entirely irrelevant now with pre-marital fornication/birthcontrol
    Agree that biological instinct drives dating and online dating is just bringing it out, not creating it.

Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    Guys on here want traditional women, but they're not traditional men. They want marriage material women, but don't want to get married. They want women with self esteem low enough to do what they want, but don't want them to sl00t.

No woman worth a damn is going to settle for that.
    This is bull****. There's plenty of traditional men (nice guys) who would love to have a traditional woman to marry. Unfortunately for these guys, the number of "traditional" women that remain are far and few in between whereas there are plenty of these types of guys. And in most instances these guys end up marrying the former party sluts who are now looking for a beta to provide for them after they've had all their fun. They work hard to provide and usually end up getting cheated on. This **** isn't uncommon, you see this happening all the time.

Frankly, with the divorce laws as they are, marriage is utter bull**** for any man worth his salt. What kind of dude would stake half his wealth (possibly more) on the flip of a coin for nothing in return except a wet hole.

Gone are the times when you could be a traditional man and find a traditional virgin bride to marry and raise your offspring properly. This is the reality of society. Adapt your strategy or get left behind, simple as that.

Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000) Stannis is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: goodlooking miscers insult ugly incel miscers.

Of course you don't understand the woman hate, they've been sucking up to you your whole lives.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    ITT: goodlooking miscers insult ugly incel miscers.

Of course you don't understand the woman hate, they've been sucking up to you your whole lives.

Biggiest issue like I stated in my post. No one understand the others frustration since they arent affected by it.

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by allianc3 View Post
    Every day it's a new thread, someone's bitter towards women, angry for being ignored by women, frustrated they can't connect emotionally or get laid.

Just wanted to let you know that successful men with healthy self-esteem who grew up without any sexual repression don't experience these problems. The reason the majority of you miscers feel this way is because if you are capable of attracting women and socializing normally, you're likely to connect with women who share similar character flaws. These are the women that any man with a clear head on his shoulders is going to simply disregard. You're getting the female rejects because your unhealthy views of women match you with women who also have unhealthy views of men.

tldr: many of you are bad apples and then bitch and moan when you find the women who are equally as bad of an apple.
    Agreed. There are plenty of women out there who are loyal, intelligent, hard working, and not materialistic. I can 100% confirm this and I tell guys here if they aren't finding them, then they need to work on who they are as a person and keep trying.

There are only a few things I've never been able to find, which is the ability to have quite as deep a convo about life/usually I'm doing the explaining but the bs here about no woman is loyal/women are all materialistic or use men isn't true.