Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by J1n View Post

It was you liberals......
    not a liberal.

SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000) SwayWay is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well he's done ZERO to reach across the aisle or try to unify the country after a bitter election cycle. I honestly wanted to give him a chance, im all for america kickin ass and everyone making money. Problem is you CANT do that by bashing people on twitter like a petulant child and enacting policy that is FAR right. Government is all about compromise, the pendulum swings one way and back into the other, nature of the beast but you need to find compromise between factions or it wont work.

Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maestro has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    4. rich =/= swamp
    are you trolling?

A former Goldman Sach's employees (who is now a billionaire...I wonder how?) and the former CEO to Exxon Mobile are not the "swamp" he was talking about during the primaries?

I said this in an older thread, he drained the swamp of alligators but refilled it with crocodiles. its the same chit. and if you think otherwise, you're playing some serious mental gymnastics for this guy.

sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    Well he's done ZERO to reach across the aisle or try to unify the country after a bitter election cycle. I honestly wanted to give him a chance, im all for america kickin ass and everyone making money. Problem is you CANT do that by bashing people on twitter like a petulant child and enacting policy that is FAR right. Government is all about compromise, the pendulum swings one way and back into the other, nature of the beast but you need to find compromise between factions or it wont work.
    Compromise is the checks and balances between the executive, legislative, and judicial.

When one party controls the executive and the other the legislative, they have to reach compromises.

The American people were so fed up with the liberal nonsense that they put the Republican party in charge of both the executive and judicial, eliminating the checks and balances and giving them the mandate to steamroll their agenda without compromising it.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If Trumpers can't see why people hate him then nothing we post could change their minds.

However, the fact is that he was mainly elected by people who are concerned about their coal mining and factory jobs going away. And by people who don't want to compete against illegals and other immigrants. Let's see what he actually does to make any of these things better.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    I've made this argument before and i'm typically met with joke responses like "phuck the left" Conservatives are in charge now! MAGA!!!

What they don't realize is what you pointed out. The pendulum. If you go too far to the left or right its just going to swing back harder the other way. If trump continues on this path and gets his 8 years we're going to swing to the left pretty damn hard, and whoever that candidate is will just repeal everything trumps done and we'll be right back where we started. If you can have a bipartisan agreement on things, you can get chit done. Completely alienating yourself from the opposing party and throwing around EO's like candy isn't going to change anything in the long run.

LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LizzieTish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by anonkunbrah View Post
    I'm a devout Trumper (see sig) so I can't really understand where the other side is coming from? Can anyone take a stab at it?
    As the sheep cheer / jeer Trump on inauguration day, Trump stab's them all in the back.
    https://asymmetricworldwar.wordpress...l-in-the-back/
    You may have come to this article long after the Trump Inauguration circus was over, and have finally come to realize, that Trump was a globalist ‘FAKE President’ all along.

While you were either cheering or jeering Trump during the distraction of his Inauguration, one thing for certain was happening behind your back by the globalist Trump. That is, Trump had sent his globalist cabinet to Davos to undermine everything he promised his duped ‘populist’ base that got him elected.

I don’t make the above ‘accusation’ lightly so, before delving into Trump and his base, let me answer the question… “What exactly is Davos”?

Davos is a globalist ‘economic Forum’. [1]

While Bilderberg is secrete behind closed doors meetings of the globalist minds of the global ‘controllers / stakeholders’, so to plan their world agendas, Davos is the more ‘overt’ meeting of those same minds to ‘implement’ those Bilderberg plans. Which should explain why the Davos Moto is… “A Partner in Shaping History” All for the ‘greater good’, which of course, is always the cry of the oppressor.

One reporter who attended put it this way…

“They have witnessed the rise of the Davos class, a hyper-connected network of banking and tech billionaires, elected leaders (Technocrats) who are awfully cozy with those interests, and Hollywood celebrities who make the whole thing seem unbearably glamorous,” Naomi Klein, a columnist for The Guardian [2]

Most attendees are referred to as ‘Stakeholders‘. Which I’m certain Bilderberg members are also referred as.

My question to you the reader is… “Are you a stakeholder”? Have you been invited to Davos to give your 2 cents? No? That’s because we both are just simply a part of the ‘canon fodder’ population. The whole ‘stakeholder’ reference is something kind of creepy and directly out of a scene in the movie ‘They Live‘.

DAVOS 2017

This particular annual Davos meeting is being ‘advertised’ by the corporate media (who no doubt attend) as an admission that… “Oops, golly gee, people (we ‘NON’-stakeholdrs) of the planet really do care about their nation state, heritage… and don’t really want to be an ‘identity-less’ blob on a globalist ‘plantation planet’ being looted by a bunch of Davos attending ‘stakeholders.

When going to the ‘actual’ Davos forum website you really don’t see any acknowledgement by them that they really care what-so-ever what the rest of us feel about their globalist, one world aspirations.

The Betrayal Of Donald Trump, The Davos Connection

Fake president Trump’s economic hitmen who are on his cabinet is a topic in of itself, which I will be covering very soon. However, the globalist controlled New York Times shed some interesting light on, not just the fake president himself, but other ‘populist’ fakes who are attending this ‘globalist technocratic’ forum when they write…

“A few people who were once anti-establishment crusaders — like Ms. May of Britain — are now insiders.”

– New York Times [3]

I can not stress enough how ‘key’ this one line is, by the New York Times. Looking at Trump’s totally ‘insider’ cabinet the question needs to be asked… “Are these ‘so-called’ Once Anti-Establishemnt ‘outsiders’ who are being ‘sold’ to us by the corporate media, really just ‘controlled opposition’ insiders all along, whose job is to sell us the rotten apples of DAVOS and globalism?”

I think so, because the New York Times article is in of itself a celebration that… “Oh look! The populist ‘outsiders’ are coming around to OUR (globalist technocrats) way of thinking.”

A look at the so-called political ‘outsiders’ that fake president Trump is sending to Davos.

“A bevy of Mr. Trump’s advisers and members of his business council are expected to attend, including Anthony Scaramucci, who joined the president-elect’s White House staff as an adviser and public liaison to government agencies and businesses. He will be joined by Stephen Schwarzman, chairman of the Blackstone Group and also of Mr. Trump’s President’s Strategic and Policy Forum.

Four Trump cabinet nominees have been to Davos in years past: Rick Perry (energy) once; Rex Tillerson (state) three times; Robert Lighthizer (trade) 15 times; and Elaine Chao (transportation) four times.” [5]

Does Davos and their establishment rag, the New York Times, really think us NON-stakeholders are really this stupid to think these corporate raiders are somehow ‘establishment outsiders’?

Do these ‘insiders’ that fake president Trump sent to Davos, really have the populist base that they supposedly represent, best interest in mind? I think not.
    The Trump deception part one Presidential run(s), the prequel
    https://asymmetricworldwar.wordpress...s-the-prequel/

Trump (through 'unofficial' channels) to bring back 'Project Phoenix'
    https://asymmetricworldwar.wordpress...oject-phoenix/

Don't thank Trump. He did not kill TPP. It was already long dead.
    https://asymmetricworldwar.wordpress...ady-long-dead/
    There has been a whole lot of propaganda on the Trans Pacific Partnership by both the corporate and alternative media going all the way back to 2015 when it stalled dead in it’s tracks.

Today the propaganda surrounding the TPP is further muddied by the meme “Trump Killed The TPP”. I have some bad news for those of you who bought into this meme ‘hook-line-and-sinker’, the Transpacific Partner trade agreement was dead long before Trump got elected. The only thing Trump actually did was ‘officially’ declare it dead on it’s death certificate.

In actuality, the United States ‘never’ ratified the agreement because (according to the globalists themselves) in order for all the ‘stakeholders’ (outside the political system) to agree to the TPP, NAFTA itself would ‘have to be renegotiated’. Which, in my option, demonstrates that true ‘globalism’ is more of a pipe dream than a working ‘reality’.

Trump bringing back the auto makers may have been a foregone conclusion rather than the ‘brilliance’ of Donald Trump himself.

The biggest reason for the failure of the TPP getting ratified in the Untied States had to do mostly with the automotive industry, and this is how NAFTA got tangled up in this trade mess.

The snag had to do with what the globalists called ‘Auto Content’ rules within the TPP agreement. [1] Basically, these ‘rules’ are what would grant a automotive company working in both Canada and Mexico the globalist holy grail of ‘Tariff Free Status’ within the TPP agreement. This calculator included ‘outsourcing’ production of auto parts and the assembly of automobiles. The outsourcing of both parts / assembly within the rules of the TPP would mean substantial loss in both jobs and revenue for auto production in both Mexico and Canada. Japan and other asian countries appeared to be the benefactor of the TPP tariff calculator, which most likely explains why Japan’s government was so eager to pass TPP even though the Untied States shelved it in 2015.

The auto sector snag also explains Donald Trump’s calling it ‘A Bad Deal’ and why he dropped his… ‘I’m going to kill NAFTA” campaign rhetoric to the more globalist friendly… ‘I’m going to renegotiate NFTA’ version that Obama was babbling about after the TPP fell through.

One other important point, the ‘truth movement’ researcher should be asking themselves about this Trump killed TPP bull ****, is what Trump NEVER got ‘executive ordered’ out of existence. That would be the ‘Trade Authority Fast Track’ bill that prevents congress from doing their ‘lawful duty’ to axe or amend any parts of a trade agreement that hurts the US ‘at any time’. Trump has kept Obama’s fast track bill, putting the powers of congress and the senate’s (the people’s power to govern) solely in the hands of the executive branch. This was a treasonous act by congress, the senate and Obama, but you don’t hear a peep about it in the pro Trump so-called liberty movement crowd.

“The obvious problem with his analysis is that the president (Obama) has already negotiated the Trans-Pacific Partnership and any congressional objectives put into legislation granting fast-track trade authority are rendered meaningless.” [2]

Regardless of the BS song and dance you will get from Trump supporters, Trump is in the very same lockstep with Obama when it comes to overriding the people governing themselves. Trump will continue as the treasonous sole trade negotiator for 350 million people.

Sources

TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP: RENEGOTIATING NAFTA BY THE BACK DOOR [1]

FAST-TRACK TRADE AUTHORITY LEAVES CONGRESS WITHOUT REAL POWER [2]

Below is just the tip of the iceberg in media coverage on how the TPP was dead back in 2015.

Don’t look now, but the TPP just hit a major snag [3]

The unexpected upshot of John Boehner’s ouster: The Trans-Pacific Partnership is in danger [4]

A debate over U.S. pharmaceuticals is snagging the Trans-Pacific Partnership deal [5]

Trans-Pacific Partnership: TPP Trade Deal Hits Stumbling Blocks In The Final Lap Of Negotiations [6]

THE IMPACT OF THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP ON NAFTA [7]
    "Today, we do nothing before surveying our publics to know what they know, what they don't know, what their attitudes are, whether they accept authority, reason, persuasion or tradition as a basis of changing their mind."

- Edward Bernays, Public Relations: A Founder's Perspective, January 23, 1989

beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't hate him, there's a lot I like about him, but there's a lot I don't like about him. The main thing I dislike is that he constantly lies. He lies about everything. He lies about stuff that doesn't even matter, and that bothers me.

The other issue I have is his Authoritarianism. He has little respect for our laws and traditions and our institutions. He does not believe in supporting the Constitution. I love our Republic, and I don't think our Republic can exist very long under the leadership of someone who behaves in a dictatorial manner.
    Doc had but three redeeming traits. One was his courage; he was afraid of nothing on Earth. The second was the one commendable principal in his code of life, sterling loyalty to friends. The third was his affection for Wyatt Earp.

Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I've made this argument before and i'm typically met with joke responses like "phuck the left" Conservatives are in charge now! MAGA!!!

What they don't realize is what you pointed out. The pendulum. If you go too far to the left or right its just going to swing back harder the other way. If trump continues on this path and gets his 8 years we're going to swing to the left pretty damn hard, and whoever that candidate is will just repeal everything trumps done and we'll be right back where we started. If you can have a bipartisan agreement on things, you can get chit done. Completely alienating yourself from the opposing party and throwing around EO's like candy isn't going to change anything in the long run.
    I'd love to see the left actually make an attempt to be more worthwhile. But right now all they're doing is screaming like children when things don't go their way. There have been a crop of articles posted recently by former high profile liberals who say they don't want to be associated with the liberal label anymore because they've lost their minds.

You should be less worried about Trump moving too far (because he is, after all, a lifelong Democrat until his Presidential run), and more about why the Democrats decided to pander to minorities at the expense of the majority? "Trans rights" shouldn't be a big policy position when those people are only something like .001% of the population. The Democrats would rather go all in with blacks (13% of the population) while shouting death to whitey (63% of the population). That's not how you get back in power, that's how you destroy your party.

blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blckndyllw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by anonkunbrah View Post
    ya but don't most people snap out of that when they actually get a job and lose a quarter of their money to taxes?
    whats Trump gonna do to fix that?
    Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, Jekyll Hyde, Hyde, Jekyll!

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Every kind of incel cope.
    -Roger Stone's on the loose; quislings on the run.
    -of Nolibs "Donald stumped him & everyone else in the race, even Lyin' Ted Cruz!"
    -Donald trump tears a hole,destroys my self esteem... And trump could win it all,my rightful place from birth,dad i've let you down,dub i've made you...hurt
    -Donald for a long time, Donald for a long time, Go tell that syphilis tongued liar
    -Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack,
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm insanely jealous of his extra long ties.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    I'd love to see the left actually make an attempt to be more worthwhile. But right now all they're doing is screaming like children when things don't go their way. There have been a crop of articles posted recently by former high profile liberals who say they don't want to be associated with the liberal label anymore because they've lost their minds.
    and that sounds just like republicans of 4 years ago.

I have no idea what the future holds, but I have a hunch that the GoP and democrats are going to start promoting fringe candidates since it worked so well for trump. Who knows, the left may trot out freakin' tom cruise or George Clooney to run for president. They have name recognition, they're excellent speakers and BS artists and could have a catchy slogan and the promise of being different than trump could be easily weasel their way into the whitehouse if the circumstances are aligned right.
    Last edited by Maestro; 02-09-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and that sounds just like republicans of 4 years ago.

I have no idea what the future holds, but I have a hunch that the GoP and democrats are going to start promoting fringe candidates since it worked so well for trump. Who knows, the left may trot out freakin' tom cruise or George Clooney to run for president. They have name recognition, they're excellent speakers and BS artists and could have a catchy slogan and the promise of being different than trump could be easily weasel their way into the whitehouse if the circumstances are aligned right.
    I've heard this before, and the difference is, the Democrats were able to force out the outsider (Bernie), whereas the Republicans failed and had Trump as their nominee. If Republicans were able to rig it like the Democrats did, Trump absolutely wouldn't be President right now and they'd be further entrenched into their retardedness. It's only because of a fluke that they've been saved.

But most of the Republican party were publicly hostile towards Trump. It wasn't until a lot of them started to see their chances of winning their seats going down because of it that they got on the Trump train.

You'd have hoped losing in the fashion that they did that Democrats would have done some self reflection on what went wrong, but they've instead decided to double down on the very same crap that lost them the election (both Congressional seats and President) in the first place.

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    lol, just saw the 30 for 30 on the XFL
    me too

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    are you trolling?

A former Goldman Sach's employees (who is now a billionaire...I wonder how?) and the former CEO to Exxon Mobile are not the "swamp" he was talking about during the primaries?

I said this in an older thread, he drained the swamp of alligators but refilled it with crocodiles. its the same chit. and if you think otherwise, you're playing some serious mental gymnastics for this guy.

Being rich, working in banking, working in oil =/= being corrupt.

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    If Trumpers can't see why people hate him then nothing we post could change their minds.

However, the fact is that he was mainly elected by people who are concerned about their coal mining and factory jobs going away. And by people who don't want to compete against illegals and other immigrants. Let's see what he actually does to make any of these things better.
    Funny cause everyone i know that voted Trump makes good money, most in the 6 figures, some 7 figures. Everyone i know that voted Clinton is poor or barely middle class.
    Misc Work Crew

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    Not true. People hate people who express themselves in a dickish type manner. There's always a way to say something and the kind of person you're describing (and are apparently), always chooses the road of being a dick. It's like in their own head they think they're being some cheeky Kent when in reality it's the absolute worse thing to say at that time.

To answer your question OP,

-he's impulsive
    -he's not the society norm
    - he's a conservative

america is too sensitive , lol at how after just that statement ,i'm a d!ck......................glad i'm not narrow minded

you should go back to the pokemon go crew , it's safe there

TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The Left's agendas had been steamrolling before he won. Now immigration, refugees, climate change, and pc social issues are getting pushback, and they don't like that.

Be thankful Hillary lost, otherwise the tour would have been over boyos.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not sure how anyone with dignity or feelings of self-worth can have respect for this guy. Somebody who outright lies daily about basic facts, goes on twitter rampages whenever somebody hurts his feelings, surrounds himself with the worst possible people to lead his cabinet and advising him, brags about watching cable news impulsively but says he doesn't have time for daily intelligent briefings. I genuinely feel sorry for every lapdog that are eating up everything he says.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SillieBazzillie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by J1n View Post
    Funny cause everyone i know that voted Trump makes good money, most in the 6 figures, some 7 figures. Everyone i know that voted Clinton is poor or barely middle class.
    Were these not the major issues of his campaign? And which voting block do you think he won most bigly? Without massive support from the working people who have been hurt by the exodus of jobs and competition with immigrants, Trump would have gotten crushed. Those are the facts. And I'm not implying anything inflammatory just that we'll see how much he actually helps this group. Multiple GS's on his cabinet is not a good start imho.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bessarion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because they're losing and they don't know what to do. They haven't taken this many L's since the great senator Joseph McCarthy was rooting communists out of the US government in the 1950s.

countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Propaganda by Trump's opponents.

It stirred and brought the moron sheep masses to a boiling point.

Clinton campaign didn't really intend to do that. Nobody wants a war and tensions. They were simply trying to win. Leaked e-mails show that attacking Trump's business failures didn't stick. People didn't care. Since he has 500 successful businesses, and 4 failed ones. So a marketing decision was made to attack him on racism and so on. That worked well, Clinton's numbers began to rise. Clinton campaign thought that after she wins this would all stop, but since she lost the world is now stuck with angry stirred up morons brainwashed by the media propaganda machine to think a guy who received awards from NAACP and posed with Ali and Rosa Park wearing the same medal, and had top black leaders give speeches about how great Trump is to blacks, is now apparently a racist

LMAO, libs

This is gold right here.

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People believe everything the media tells them. If you say something over and over enough then it becomes reality to them.

Trump has been in the public eye for almost 40 years. Before he ran he was well liked and well respected by everyone. He had been a democrat himself for many years.

As soon as he announced his candidacy and the smear attacks began, he was now a super bigot, misogynist, literally hitler, super racist ect ect. Nevermind that there was no track record of that from him over the last 40 years or that he supported gay marriage and spoke out against the iraq war before many democrats ever did. The news tells people that he is literally hitler and hey actors and singers also say it so it must be true.

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    People believe everything the media tells them. If you say something over and over enough then it becomes reality to them.

Trump has been in the public eye for almost 40 years. Before he ran he was well liked and well respected by everyone. He had been a democrat himself for many years.

As soon as he announced his candidacy and the smear attacks began, he was now a super bigot, misogynist, literally hitler, super racist ect ect. Nevermind that there was no track record of that from him over the last 40 years or that he supported gay marriage and spoke out against the iraq war before many democrats ever did. The news tells people that he is literally hitler and hey actors and singers also say it so it must be true.
    The same thing was true of Donald Rumsfeld in the Bush Administration. He worked in numerous Democrat and Republican Cabinets, was well regarded, and then all of a sudden he is attached to a Conservative-Evangelical Republican, and he is the devil.

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thercias View Post
    Not sure how anyone with dignity or feelings of self-worth can have respect for this guy. Somebody who outright lies daily about basic facts, goes on twitter rampages whenever somebody hurts his feelings, surrounds himself with the worst possible people to lead his cabinet and advising him, brags about watching cable news impulsively but says he doesn't have time for daily intelligent briefings. I genuinely feel sorry for every lapdog that are eating up everything he says.
    Most of his top picks in security and the pentagon are retired military. Very unlikely you paid any attention but if you looked at the career paths of Obama's picks most spent their entire lives in think tanks in DC. How can you advice on national security if you never worked in it before? Just GTFO with that chit.

whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500) whomse is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well for starters he literally made up every political view he had while running for president. He just woke up one day was like "fuk it i got a couple million twitter followers let me run for president." He got his advisors together to literally make up every view he would have. He doesn't care about America. He cares about himself. Him being president isn't about making America great or safe it's about people praising him and agreeing with him. The advisor who came up with his slogan deserves a billion dollars though. There could literally not be a better catchphrase for conservatives to wrap around the agenda Trump says no matter what it is. Hence why they continue to support him regardless of him insulting disables, objectifying women, or insulting war hero's. Sad..

Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    I've heard this before, and the difference is, the Democrats were able to force out the outsider (Bernie), whereas the Republicans failed and had Trump as their nominee. If Republicans were able to rig it like the Democrats did, Trump absolutely wouldn't be President right now and they'd be further entrenched into their retardedness. It's only because of a fluke that they've been saved.

But most of the Republican party were publicly hostile towards Trump. It wasn't until a lot of them started to see their chances of winning their seats going down because of it that they got on the Trump train.

You'd have hoped losing in the fashion that they did that Democrats would have done some self reflection on what went wrong, but they've instead decided to double down on the very same crap that lost them the election (both Congressional seats and President) in the first place.
    Im amazed that Donna Braizille is still gainfully employed. They literally have no intention whatsoever at changing their ways. I fully expect them to pull the same chit in 2020 all over again, pick their favorite for the primaries, not listening to what the actual people want. I would not be surprised at all if they run Pocahontas and sabotage the campaigns of anyone that challenges her.

Mind blown that there isnt a democrat Trey Gowdy calling for the head of Braizille and for reform of the democratic party and removing corruption. Theyre powerless anyways for 2-4 years so might as well fix their problems they have in house but instead they are STILL focused on calling trump a nazi bigoted misogynist. Theyre going to run the same chit in 2020 instead of offering the country a "new and improved" democratic party.

Bernie seems like he has a good heart but he has no backbone. They fuked him over hard and he should be calling for their heads but hes mute on that issue.

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Im amazed that Donna Braizille is still gainfully employed. They literally have no intention whatsoever at changing their ways. I fully expect them to pull the same chit in 2020 all over again, pick their favorite for the primaries, not listening to what the actual people want. I would not be surprised at all if they run Pocahontas and sabotage the campaigns of anyone that challenges her.

Mind blown that there isnt a democrat Trey Gowdy calling for the head of Braizille and for reform of the democratic party and removing corruption. Theyre powerless anyways for 2-4 years so might as well fix their problems they have in house but instead they are STILL focused on calling trump a nazi bigoted misogynist. Theyre going to run the same chit in 2020 instead of offering the country a "new and improved" democratic party.

Bernie seems like he has a good heart but he has no backbone. They fuked him over hard and he should be calling for their heads but hes mute on that issue.
    Money talks. He's gotta pay for that 600k house doesn't he? I'm sure there was a behind the door meeting and he got cucked hard.